Mafia Boyfriend

By BB_Ava_

"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not do... More

Author's POV
01. Marriage??
02. Wedding Day
03. First Night With Him
04. Can't Even Resist Him
05. Escape
06. Mafia Party
07. Love Me?
08. Third Party
09. Chance To Escape? - Part 1🔞
Chance To Escape - Part 02 🔞
10. Feathers To Fly
11. Happiness.
12. Back To Hell?
13. A Drunken Day
14. Forgiveness.
15. Don't Be In Love With Someone Else✨
17. Morally Grey 🔞
18. Lost

16. White Rose

976 14 7
By BB_Ava_

His Pov_

"But boss, don't trust a girl that much! You are getting weak now because of that girl. I can't even look at this. How rude you were before. But now you didn't even kill that bastard who tried to kill you last night"

"Anthony... Anthony... I didn't kill him because I had to find something by using him." I said with a smirk as I had to find that motherfucker who tried to take away my little princess from me. It's been a few months but still, I couldn't find that mf. How dare he try to help my little bird to escape from me? ERIC!!! I will find you. My manager Anthony is so faithful to me. He has known me since I was young. After my parents' death, he was the one who was with me as always. Anyway, I was happy because my little rose flower finally said that she loved me. I was in love as always now.

"But Anthony is right boss. You shouldn't believe her that much. I know she is so beautiful. But I think she loves you because of your money and status!!"

"Shut up Devid. You are the second one who said this to me. If any of you say something against my wife again, I won't let you breathe tomorrow. We arranged this meeting to discuss what's going on inside my business. You all know something is happening inside my JJK Enterprises." I was as angry as my all mafia men talking nonsense about my wife. I knew they all were jealous of me as I was the owner of that beautiful white rose. Yeah, I will never let anyone close her.

"Now tell me, when did we start making losses? I can see someone playing a hidden game here. David, you are the manager of this company.  Tell me what's going on?"

"B...boss... I'm sorry... I will find it. Our shareholders are compliant about the same thing sir. Because you have 53% shares they don't like to talk about the situation and also they are afraid of you. They think of you as a challenge and a threat as always. So they won't like to talk against you. I'll arrange a meeting with them anyway.

"Good. I want them scared of me too. They have to know their place. Yes, arrange a meeting ASAP!!"

---------------------------------------------------
"Oh, Jake... I... I was afraid... S... Some day I will die because of a heart attack." She was startled and said as I was back hugging her. Her smell was goddamn good. I leaned to her neck and ran my nose that cold and soft skin. I slowly ran my both hands to her breasts to tease her. Her breaths were getting deep and short. I felt her nipples harden already. I chuckled myself as her every reaction seduced me.

"Your smell is so delicious my princess."

"I'm n...not a food mmh Jake... Don't t...tell like that mmm." I chuckled at her stubbornness. She is a rebel queen. But I like that as she was fucking cute when she acted like that.

"Stop fighting with me... Just tell me... Are you ready now?" I whispered seductively.

"F... For what?"

"You know what I mean right?" I caressed her face in a flirtatious way while pinching her nipple with the other hand giving her goosebumps. "Baby girl, I have seen your freaking hot body when you were using that fucking bathroom as always... And.... And I have touched every single part of your body as well even though I didn't do that without your concern. You know if I thought, I didn't even want your concern to do it either baby girl... I can't control myself anymore princess... L... Let me fully have you... Mm? Do you let me cross that line?"  I winked and asked seductively.
She pushed me away while panting as she was panicked.

"J... Jake... A... Are you crazy? Go away!!! I... I'm not ready y...yet. Please d... Don't f..force me" She hummed like a little kitten making me even more impatient. I sighed and nodded. Then I smiled and gave her the roses that I bought for her.

"Mmm...This is for you"

"Omg J...Jake... They are so beautiful... Mmmh their smell...." She was drying her hair after bathing. I took the dryer and helped her to dry her hair while she was smelling the flowers she is so cute. I thought to squeeze her but I didn't wanna make her mad again. Not only her skin. Her fucking hair's smell was so good to make me crazy.

"Why do you always take white roses for me?"

I was frozen. My smile faded away as I felt afraid and sad. "D... Don't you like them, princess?"

"Oh no no... Usually, couples gift red roses as I know... But you gave me white roses as always. T... That's why I ask love...."

"Do you know that they symbolize loyalty, purity, and innocence? they can also symbolize eternal love, a new start, and fresh beginnings. So that's why I gave them. But...."

Her big doe eyes were getting even bigger.

"But?"

"But there is another reason as well... Just get ready to go out with me now..."

"Go out? Where?" I pulled her back and peck on her neck again. Then I looked at her with cold eyes. This was how I could make this little girl obey me and take away her stubbornness. I knew she was weak at that point.

"Stop talking and just get ready... I have to show you something..." she pouted at me as I said with a cold voice. My heart beat so fast and blushed in front of her cuteness. Sometimes I felt how weak my heart was in front of this little girl. Yes. Not her.

....................................

I held her hand as we got in the car. She was looking at me smiling making my heartbeat increase again. I blushed and kept driving looking forward. Then I slowly caress her thighs. I bit my lip as I heard the difference of her breaths again. God, don't blame me. It's not my fault that my wife is hot, without even I can't handle myself. She slowly squirms making me a devilish smirk.

"We are here, baby girl..." I smiled widely as I saw that. I saw Ava was looking there with wide wonder in her eyes. Her mouth was open and I chuckled after I saw that.

"W....where is this place? Omg... Am I... Am I dreaming? Is this a place where in our world?"

I chuckled and opened the car door for her. We finally got here after seven hours of journey.

"This is the white rose mansion where I lived my childhood w...with m...my mom..." my voice was already broken when I said that. I looked at the mansion with white roses everywhere and sighed.

"W...with y...your mom? Was she the one who planted these r...roses?" I nodded as she asked. I took my little princess inside the garden.

"White roses are my mom's favorite flower. She needed her inner peace so she started to plant them. So she could be able to forget her stressful life."

"S... Stressful l...life? I... Is that okay, may I ask you what was happening?" I smiled at my princess. I could read her eyes and the excitement in her eyes. And I knew it was the time to talk about my bitter truth untold. I smiled at her.

"Let's go inside first baby girl. The main servant of my mom, Mr. Carlo is the one who takes care of this little mansion now. After my mom died, I didn't like any moment living here... Come from this side."

"Mr. Carlo... Mr. Car.... Oh, you are here... Take us some coffee... We are going to the garden."

"Oh, Mr. Jake you came here. Is this your wife? She is so beautiful child. Ok ok, go out then. I will bring coffee there."

Carlo left and I took her with me to the garden again and sat down under a tree on a bench. I held her soft hand tightly and it made my stress release.

"S.... So... I'm gonna tell my story to you, baby girl. I don't have anything to hide from you anymore." I gave a kiss her before starting the story. I sighed picked one rose and looked at it.

"My mom's name is Emilia. When she married my dad, she was just nineteen. But my dad was older than her and his age is 38 years old. She was so beautiful. I heard my dad was so jealous as he had to protect her from men's eyes as always. They had been living so much love and happiness even after I was born to them. I remember we were loving and happy until my mom found a letter from my dad's office table....."

---------------------------------------------------

"Hiiii lovelies... I hope you enjoyed it. Let's meet with a new part😗 Byeeeeeeeeee💗☺️"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.4K 78
[Book 3] My lips are a whisper away from meeting hers. The anticipation, of tasting her addictive flavor again, is overwhelming. "There's someone el...
1.4M 42.2K 38
Highest Rank: #1 in Dark Romance It's hard to remember what life was like before the green-eyed devil waltzed into my life and set my soul on fire...
4.6M 140K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
268K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...