An Enchanting Love Supernatur...

By destinycopley134

Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from d... More

Alexis Human Form
Alexis Wolf Form
New Students
Parallel Lives: PT 1
Parallel Lives: PT 2
In Over Their Heads: PT 1
In Over Their Heads: PT 2
Trapped: PT 1
Trapped: PT 2
The Last Dance: PT 1
The Last Dance: PT 2
Sins of the Father: PT 1
Sins of the Father: PT 2
Supernaturals of New York: PT 2
Fractured: PT 1
Fractured: PT 2
Fateful: PT 1
Fateful: PT 2
Happy Endings

Supernaturals of New York: PT 1

89 1 0
By destinycopley134

"You were making rose petals?" Jessa asks as she sees petals on the floor.

"I was camouflaging your tracks. It was the first thing I thought of." Jae says.

"Such a romantic." Jessa says as Jae smiles.

"You know me so well." Jae says as he smiles as Alexis kisses him on the cheek causing him to smile at her.

"Uh was attacked or something last time you and your mom were here?" Alexis asks.

"Looks like you and mom left in a hurry." Jessa says.

"She gave me like thirty seconds. I barely grabbed my sketch pad on the way out. We're really lucky the place hasn't been rented out yet." Mischa says as she picks up a piece of paper.

"You're kidding right? We're lucky we're alive. This was an amazing idea!" Jessa says happily.

"I'm worried about the Four though. What they saw through the door..." Mischa says worriedly.

"Our quickly receding asses is what they saw!" Jessa says triumphantly.

"Jae, Alexis I know you weren't planning to come with us." Mischa says as she looks at Alexis and Jae.

"It's alright. Though I think I should sit down." Alexis says as she and Jae sit down feeling sick.

"This place is too small for me. It's making me sick." Jessa says as she puts her hands on her stomach.

"No I'm feeling it too. Dizzy... Ow! What the hell?" Mischa asks as she touches the wall and quickly pulls her hand away.

"Are you alright?" Alexis asks.

"Yeah." Mischa says.

"It's the walls. I can feel it... The paint is laced with silver." Jae says.

"I thought silver was expensive here." Jessa says.

"My mom uhh mom had the place painted." Mischa says.

"She was really trying hard to protect you." Jae says.

"What do you mean?" Mischa asks.

"Silver isn't just a weapon. It's one of the best ways to contain magical energy. They use it in the prisons." Jae says as he opens a window.

"This is what it feels like to be in prison?" Jessa asks.

"It never bothered me before." Mischa says.

"Well you didn't have powers before either. But your mom on the other hand I can imagine it definitely took a lot out of her." Alexis says.

"I gotta get out." Jessa says.

"What? No." Mischa says as she stops Jessa from going toward the door.

"I feel like my guts are trying to crawl out of my eye holes! We have to leave!" Jessa says.

"We don't have anywhere else to go!" Mischa says.

"There are hotels!" Jessa says.

"That cost money we don't have! And by the way Jae is purple!" Mischa says.

"And now the silver paint is the only thing shielding the magic from your marks. The magic the Four are going to be looking for!" Jae says.

"So it's protecting us but killing us?" Jessa asks.

"Well we gotta figure something out. This silver is suffocating." Alexis says as she puts her hand on her forehead.

"I might be able to buffer it but I need something to work with. Something living." Jae says before Jessa grabs a weird looking plant.

"Here!" Jessa says as she holds the plant as Alexis touches the leafs on it.

"Uh Jessa I don't think that's living." Alexis says.

"What kind of evil abomination..." Jae says in shock.

"It's plastic." Mischa says as Jae looks in the fridge and pulls something out.

"Now we're talking. I can cover the walls with this mold." Jae says as the group gives looks of disgust.

"Sorry Jae. I think we're all in agreement that idea is not happening." Alexis says in disgust.

"There must be something alive in this city that you find acceptable." Jae says as he tries to leave before Alexis stops him.

"Jae! Purple!" Mischa shouts.

"Jessa's right! We have to do something!" Jae says.

"Yeah. This silver is gonna take its toll eventually and that won't be good." Alexis says.

"I'll go to the bodega. They have canned vegetables." Mischa says.

"Like I was saying someone has to go who understands what alive means." Jae says.

"Fine. Here. That'll shade your face. And my mom's jeans should fit you." Mischa says as she hands Jae some clothes.

"Mom jeans sound comfortable." Jae says as he smiles.

"This is pathetic. But I guess I can put something together." Jessa says as she looks through the clothes.

"Why? You can't go." Mischa says.

"Well I can't stay here!" Jessa says.

"Did you not hear Jae? Oh god I'm gonna throw up! The Four will be hunting for the magic from our Dragon-marks! We can't go outside together!" Mischa says.

"Then you'll have to stay here!" Jessa says.

"And leave you unsupervised out there? You don't know anything about the Human world!" Mischa says annoyedly.

"I have twice as much power as you! Imagine how this feels for me!" Jessa says angrily.

"Okay everyone calm down. We're all feeling suffocated right now because of the silver and all the stress. Fighting won't help. Mischa you and I will stay here. Let Jessa go with Jae. He can keep her out of trouble. But if something would happen Jessa is correct. She's more experienced and so is Jae. They can handle themselves. But this way neither of you has to be alone in case something would happen." Alexis says.

"Oh alright. Here. My baby-sitting money. This is such a bad idea. You are now Mischa Jackson. Go straight to the bodega on the corner. Don't say anything to anyone. Just buy Jae an alive thing and come right back." Mischa says as she hands Jessa her wallet.

"Yes ma'am." Jessa says as Jae comes over after putting on the clothes.

"Do these work for me?" Jae asks.

"Anything works for you." Alexis says as she smiles at Jae.

"Thanks beautiful. Come on Jessa." Jae says as he and Jessa leave.

*Timeskip*

"Oh my gosh that thing is growing up the wall!" Hali shouts as Jae makes some sprouts from a plant grow all over the walls.

"That is so much better." Alexis says.

"Oh, oh thank goodness... I could kiss you..." Jessa says as she looks at Jae.

"Not interested as I don't think Alexis would like that much but thanks." Jae says as Alexis looks at him before he smiles at her.

"He's a plant magician?" Hali asks.

"I'm Faerie." Jae says as he stands up.

"He's an actual Faerie!" Hali shouts excitedly.

"Yes he is. I missed you so much." Mischa says as she hugs Hali.

"I missed you. I could tell when you were texting you were being all vague but I didn't know it was because you moved to Magictown! Do you have Wolf ears too?" Hali asks excitedly causing Mischa to chuckle.

"You may not be surprised to learn that Hali is a big fan of sci-fi and fantasy." Mischa says.

"We can tell." Alexis says as she smiles.

"All my life some part of me was always secretly hoping it was real you know?" Hali asks as she smiles.

"We've gotta talk." Mischa says.

"No shit." Hali says.

"I'm serious. This could be really dangerous for you. We're on the run..." Mischa says.

*Timeskip*

"And the weirdest part is that mean girls are still mean even when they can literally do magic and have anything they want! It's like are we just genetically programmed to put each other down or..." Mischa says as she is putting some make up on Jae's face.

"What are you doing?" Hali asks angrily.

"Trying to help Jae blend in." Mischa says.

"Jae's purple. You can't just change someone's skin color. It doesn't work that way." Hali says annoyedly.

"You're right. I'm sorry." Mischa says as she closes the make up bottle.

"It's alright Mischa. You didn't mean anything by it. Maybe there's another way to help Jae blend in." Alexis says as she smiles at Mischa.

"I understand. Your skin is beautiful." Jae says as he looks at Hali as she sits down.

"What did you say this stuff is?" Jessa asks as she, Alexis and Jae are eating some burritos.

"Vegan shwarma!" Hali says.

"Huh. How about this?" Mischa asks as she paints a rainbow heart over Jae's eye.

"It looks good." Alexis says.

"You look like you just came from a Pride Parade. It works. Here... Perfect." Hali says as she hands Jae a rainbow heart button as he puts it on his shirt.

"Isn't there some kind of big park here?" Jae asks.

"Yeah it's pretty big." Hali says.

"Will you take me?" Jae asks.

"Now?" Hali asks as Jae smiles and nods before Hali smiles and looks at Mischa.

"Make good choices." Mischa says as Hali and Jae leave.

"Don't worry Mischa. I'll go with them." Alexis says as she leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Hali wants to know if it's okay for her to stay the night." Jae says as he, Alexis and Hali walk back into the room.

"My mom says it's okay." Hali says as she holds up her phone.

"It's okay." Mischa says.

"We had such a good time. Jae and Alexis loved the park. Tell them how much you loved it." Hali says excitedly as Alexis and Jae look at a sad Mischa.

"Maybe later." Alexis says as Mischa goes over to lay beside Jessa.

"Hey they're home safe right? Everything's gonna be okay." Jessa says.

*Timeskip*

Later as Alexis is sleeping she soon wakes up hearing the door shut and sees Jae is gone before going outside and seeing him next to a tree singing to it and singing about the realm.

"Jae!" Alexis says as Jae sees her.

"Alexis? I thought you were asleep." Jae says nervously.

"I was until I heard you leave. I heard you singing. You were singing about the realm. Weren't you?" Alexis asks.

"Fine. I was. But you know how I've been since I was there." Jae says.

"Yes Jae but I thought you moved past it." Alexis says.

"Well I haven't. So what?" Jae asks as Alexis looks at him in surprise.

"So what!? Jae the the Fae realm almost killed you as well as Brax." Alexis says.

"I know that." Jae says annoyedly.

"Then why do you keep wanting to go back so badly? I understand it was home for Faerie kind but it's not home anymore. It's too destroyed Jae." Alexis says.

"I can fix it." Jae says.

"At the cost of your life? Jae you're just one person. It'll kill you if you go back. You can't do it on your own. Please just let it go. For me." Alexis says pleadingly.

"I... I can't. I'm sorry." Jae says as Alexis glares at him in disappointment and hurt.

"So you really have that little care for your life and safety for a mission that can't be accomplished? You'd rather let yourself die then let the realm go? You'd give up everything knowing you can't save the realm by yourself? Me? Your friends? Everything?" Alexis asks in disbelief.

"I guess I would." Jae says.

"Fine. If that's the case then you and I are done." Alexis says angrily.

"What?" Jae asks in surprise.

"We're through Jae. I can't watch you put yourself through this anymore." Alexis says angrily as she goes back inside.

*Timeskip*

"I figured we could get some breakfast burritos if Carlos has enough. That'll leave us some cash for..." Mischa says as she, Alexis and Hali walk outside and see a tree is in full bloom.

"Was that tree blooming last night?" Hali asks.

"No. It wasn't. It must have been Jae. I caught him singing last night to the tree but I didn't know he made it bloom." Alexis says.

"The Four could sense this magic like a homing beacon!" Mischa says in alarm.

"More like an air raid siren." Hali says as the group sees all the trees nearby are in bloom before Jae walks out to the group.

"You came out here when we were asleep? You didn't think maybe you should wake us up and ask us if this was a terrible idea?" Mischa asks angrily.

"I couldn't resist all right? Ever since I went to the Faerie Realm I've had this like..." Jae says.

"Is addiction the word you're looking for?" Alexis asks angrily as she glares at Jae.

"All I did was sing to it a little!" Jae says.

"I really want your playlist." Hali says.

"You reversed like a billion years of tree evolution!" Mischa says

"There is a positive side to this y'know! It's Faerie magic. Not the kind the Four are looking for. It's like the sprouts in the apartment it'll cover up the energy from your Dragon Marks all over the neighborhood." Jae says as Jessa comes outside.

"You sang to the whole neighborhood?" Mischa asks in alarm.

"That means we can hang out together. At least on this block. What's for breakfast? I'm starving." Jessa says as she gets to walking.

*Timeskip*

"I mean at that point neither one of us knew that Mischa was having actual visions. So I started writing this story to go with it. It started off being this like reverse-damsel thing with the princess saving the knight. But then I thought why am I telling this from the oppressor's point of view? So I made it all about the Dragon who's really nice but not you know accepted for who they are." Hali says as the group is sitting outside the building.

"Jessa's a Dragon shifter too." Jae says.

"You are? I've been obsessed with Dragons ever since I read this graphic novel when I was like seven about this Dragon that woke up after a thousand years and this other Dragon had to fight it to save the world." Hali says.

"A thousand years? That was in the story?" Mischa asks.

"There are Supernaturals who live in the human world. Didn't know they were writing graphic novels." Jae says.

"Now that thing is human magic." Jessa says as Hali pulls out her phone and brings up a picture of the novel.

"Here." Hali says as she shows the group.

"Is that a compass?" Alexis asks.

"Does that mean something?" Hali asks.

"It means I wish I had a credit card so we could order that comic." Mischa says.

"Someone is coming." Alexis says as she looks around before the group sees some people heading toward them.

"Oh my gosh! We can run." Mischa says.

"They're too close. We'll shift on three..." Jessa says.

"No. They're Faeries." Jae says as he smiles.

"How come they're not purple?" Hali asks.

"Faeries come in different shades." Jae says.

"What do you think you're about child? Using unauthorized Faerie magic in New York. You've endangered every Faerie in the city!" The woman says angrily as a purple limo pulls up to beside the group.

"I didn't mean to..." Jae says sadly.

"Save your excuses. It's too late for that." The woman says angrily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 40 12
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. She has always blessed with beauty and a strong will. Even wi...
5.5K 86 15
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
1.1K 21 10
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
1.6K 64 9
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...