A Chaotic Marvel (Marvel x OP...

By D4V1D-01

Meet Steve, a basically Omnipotent and possibly eldritch boy who decided it would be a perfect vacation for h... More

Aw dang it I wanted 616
Meet Steve
Let's Play Doors
Transylvania Sleepover
Wakanda Brawl Part 1
Twilight of Memories
Wakanda Brawl Part 2
Your Reality?

Dinomon

244 3 1
By D4V1D-01

We find our protagonist all the way on a hidden island that nobody in this world has found yet called the Savage Lands, a land where dinosaurs still exist and it's almost as dangerous as Australia, currently Jojo is using a diamond pickaxe to mine some ore in a cave while Mantis helps carry some ore back to where they set up camp. 

Steve is meanwhile tinkering with some stuff on a workbench as Mantis walks over to him 

Mantis: "So what do we need this all for again?" 

Steve turns to her with a wide grin and holds up a device he finished putting together 

Steve: "I went for an older design cause I thought it fit the savage lands better but this my friend is what we Veteran Gamers call a Pokeball!"

Jojo walks over after hearing them 

Jojo: "Pokeball? so you wanna go catch some Dinosaurs or whatever other creatures can be found here then?" 

Steve: "Read my mind, now would you like to do the Honor's?"

Jojo: "I'm down"

Steve tosses Jojo the Pokeball and Jojo then uses his Tool Gun to copy and save the Pokeball and begins spawning in a loooooot of replicas for them to use. 

*Time skip* 

The gang are now stalking some Dinosaurs as they hide behind a bush 

Steve: "Alright, Mantis you're are new to this stuff so I'm gonna give you the quick tutorial, so tell me...are you a boy or girl?"

She looks at Steve confused 

Mantis: "I am a female, I thought you knew this?"

Jojo: "it's an inside Joke don't take it seriously" 

Mantis: "Ahh, I am learning a lot of jokes around you two"

Steve: "Hehehe, Ok for real though, how this works is you gotta weaken a Poke-I mean Dinosaur first and then once their weak you throw the Pokeball at them to capture them so you can add them to your team."

Mantis: "And then what happens? what do we do with them?"

Jojo: "And then we can use them to battle other dinosaurs and prove that we're the very best like no one ever was!" 

Mantis: "...so we make them slaves?" 

Jojo: "Well it's-"

Steve: "Yes! now shush and watch an old pro at work"

The other two watch Steve as he proceeds to run out of the bush and clock a Triceratops in it's face knocking it out, he then Tosses the Pokeball at the dino as it shakes 3 times before clicking. 

Steve: "YEA! I caught a Triceratops! I'ma name them Tri for short"

Jojo: "Aaaaand registered to the Dino Dex"

They actually did have a Dino Dex they put together

Jojo: "It's a.....normal type.....like every other Dinosaur is gonna be"

Steve: "Oh yeah I forgot that Dinosaurs don't have types like Pokemon do...hmmm.....I know!" 

Steve snaps his fingers and claps his hands and says something in Latin as something changes across the Savage lands 

Mantis: "what did you just do?"

Steve: "I added types! now Dinosaurs and unique creatures of this land got different types added to their biology's!" 

Jojo: "You can do that?!"

Steve: "To quote an insane Jester, I can do ANYTHING!" 

Jojo: "Cap!"

Steve: "Your just Jealous Tool Gun boy, now check the Dex to see what Tri is"

Jojo: "Let's see....ah! they are now a ground type"

Steve: "Fitting" 

Mantis: "Types?"

Steve: "Next lesson on types then! now first of all we are doing this a little different than normal Pokemon, Jojo! have you heard of Palworld?"

Jojo: "In passing, isn't it like Pokemon but with Guns?"

Steve: "Yes and it's great! Now the type system I went with is more based off that game, here just follow this handy chart" 

Steve places down a board with a chart on it 

Steve: "Here is all the types I added, Ground beats Electric which beats water which beats fire which beats grass which beats ground, Fire also beats Ice which beats dragon which beats dark which beats Neutral! got all that?" 

Mantis: "uhhhhhhhhh"

Jojo: "Your learn as you go, don't strain your head" 

Steve: "Be thankfully I didn't go with the Pokemon types, that one gets more crazy and has more types as well" 

Mantis: "I think I get it...so what now?"

Steve: "Now?....catching montage!" 

*Appropriate music* 

And so what follows is the gang traversing the savage lands as they battle and catch more Dinomon (as Steve calls them now despite the fact that not all of them are Dinosaurs) to add to their teams, starting with Steve he's the first to get a full team. 

Tri: a ground type triceratops 

Smoker: a fire type Velociraptor 

Bruce: a dragon type T-Rex 

Bubbles: a water type Plesiosaurs

Striker: a electric type Pterodactyl

Diego: a dark type Sabretooth tiger

Jojo was next to follow with his team he put together 

Manny: an Ice type Woolly Mammoth 

Sid: a Neutral type Ground Sloth 

Spike: a Grass type Stegosaurus  

Billy: a Dark type Compsognathus

Spitfire: a fire type Dilophosaurus

Skitter: a electric type Arthropleura

Mantis only caught one Dinomon cause she wasn't as into the battle or teams thing, so she caught one with some help to keep as a pet. 

Mimi: a ground type Ankylosaurus

*Time skip* 

Mantis was resting in Mimi's back as she watched Jojo and Steve have a stand off with each other.

Jojo: "We both got a full team...time to decide who's gonna be the champ, you agree to the rules?"

Steve: "Of course, no using our powers and no fighting with our own hands or weapons, just Dinomon against Dinomon, 6v6 and only one out at a time and no switching"

Jojo: "Then let us begin...."

They both continue the stand off as a tumble weed rolls by out of nowhere....Mantis then gives the go and they both spring into action as they toss their pokeballs out! 

Steve/Jojo: "I Choose You!"

Steve sends out Smoker as Jojo sent out Spitfire, the two fiery reptiles glare at each other and ready for attack

Jojo: "Same type off the bat to start then?"

Steve: "Well you know what they say about fire against fire" 

Jojo commands Spitefire to use Flamethrower as Steve has Smoker do the same and the two flame throwers clash. 

Steve: "Now jump and use heatblast!"

Smoker leaps in the air and blasts Spitfire back with a wave of energy 

Jojo: "Shake it off and dig!"

Spitfire digs underground 

Steve: "Heatblast in the hole!"

Jojo: "Flame charge!"

Before Smoker can blast anything in the hole Spitfire blasts out of the ground behind him and charges him slamming him into a rock

Jojo: "Quick use sticky shot and then chomp!"

Before Steve or Smoker can respond Spitfire blasts goo at Smoker that traps him to the rock and then dashes at Smoker and chomps on his shoulder. 

Steve: "Return!"

Steve calls Smoker back as Jojo smirks 

Jojo: "Smoker is unable to fight, first win goes to me"

Steve chuckles before sending out Bubbles who lands with a roar

Jojo: "...ok you got type advantage, but Bubbles can't move well on land...Spirefire use sticky shot!"

Steve: "Hydro pump it!"

Bubbles uses a powerful hydro pump that blasts straight through Spitfire's sticky shot and also blasts him into a nearby lake knocking him out. 

Jojo: "Return!" 

Jojo then sends out Skitter next 

Steve: "don't give it chance to get close and use Bubble gun!"

Bubbles fires a barrage of...well Bubbles at Skitter 

Jojo: "Duck under it and use Taser!" 

Skitter smoothly runs under the attack and shocks Bubbles 

Steve: "Hydro pump!"

Jojo: "thunder charge!" 

Bubbles fires another strong hydro pump but Skitter uses a fast Thunder charge to avoid the attack and slam Bubbles into a tree taking him out as Steve returns him. 

Steve: "Not bad but don't get cocky" 

Steve sends out Tri next as the ground shakes once he enters the battle 

Jojo: "Thunderbolt!"

Skitter fires a strong blast of lighting but Tri tanks it 

Steve: "Earthquake!" 

Tri stomps the earth as it shakes and rocks fly up and Skitter is knocked into the air and slams into the ground being taken out 

Jojo: "Return!"

Jojo sends out Spike next 

Jojo: "Use razor leaf!"

Steve: "Rock blast!"

Tri fires big rocks at Spike who in return fires lots of sharp leaves at him as the two both trade lots of blows with each other 

Jojo: "Solar beam!"

Steve: "he's already charged?!" 

It was a sunny day outside as Spike quickly charges a Solar beam and fires it blasting Tri into a bush 

Steve: "return" 

Steve sends out Diego next 

Jojo: "Razor leaf!"

Steve: "Shadow sneak followed up with a dark pulse!" 

Diego avoids the attack as he sinks into the ground and appears behind Spike and slashes him before hitting him with a point blank dark pulse

Jojo: "energy ball!"

Steve: "crunch!"

Spike is able to hit Diego with an energy ball but Diego hangs on and uses Crunch on his leg as he also flips him over, Jojo returns him and sends out Billy 

Jojo/Steve: "Dark Pulse!" 

Both fire dark pulse as the attacks clash 

Jojo: "weave and use multiple chomps!"

Using his smaller size to his advantage Billy dodges and weaves most of Diego's attacks and chips at him with Chomps until he goes down, Steve returns him and sends out Striker.

Steve: "Thunderstorm! full power"

Striker showers the arena in lighting strikes from the sky as Billy is blasted to high heaven and Jojo returns him before sending out Sid

Steve: "Volt wings!"

Jojo: "Jump on it's back and use Slash!"

Sid tanks a volt wing before jumping on Strikers back and hanging on tight as he delivers multiple slashes 

Jojo: "Keep going!"

Steve: "Discharge!" 

Striker unleashes as much power as he can shocking Sid like Hell while Sid keeps slashing through the pain, eventually both crash into the ground and it's a double knock out.

Steve/Jojo: "Return!" 

They both look at each other with exited grins 

Jojo: "it all comes down to this..."

Steve: "May the best trainer win..."

Steve sends out Bruce as Jojo sends out Manny, both their heaviest hitters as well.

Jojo: "Type advantage me but-"

Steve: "types aren't everything" 

*music change* 

Bruce roars as Manny stands ready

Steve: "Dragon fire!"

Jojo: "Ice ray!"

Bruce blasts a powerful beam of draconic energy but Manny blocks it with a blast of cold energy 

Jojo: "Blizzard!" 

Manny stomps and sends a hail of ice at Bruce who gets hit by it 

Steve: "Draco meteor!" 

Bruce fire a blast into the sky that sends down a barrage of meteors that Manny has to tank 

Jojo: "hang in there and use Snow charge!"

Steve: "Dragon rage!"

Manny is covered in frost and snow as he charges Bruce who in return roars and charges with draconic energy covering his entire body! the two clash as a sonic boom goes off and blasts them both back from each other. 

Jojo: "Before they can respond use Ice Tusks!"

Manny charges back at Bruce and wails on him with his tusks as Bruce is knocked into the ground 

*Bruce toughed it out so you wouldn't feel sad* 

Jojo: "....what?" 

Steve: "we got a high friendship level" 

Jojo: "Already?! it's only been a day!"

Steve: "We working off anime logic for friendships" 

Jojo has Manny attack him more as Manny keeps slamming and hitting Bruce....who proves to be tenacious 

*Bruce toughed it out so you wouldn't feel sad* 

Manny: (in his head) "WHY. WON'T. YOU. DIEEEEEEEEE??!!!!!!"

Steve: "Dragon Pulse!"

Bruce blasts Manny and gets a Crit even 

Jojo: "USE ICY HELL!"

Steve: "Icy what?-"

Manny roars in pure rage and annoyance as he hits Bruce like a truck and slams them both into a mountain at Mach 6 and then explodes in a blast of frosty energy, once the dust and frost clears Manny and Bruce are both standing as they stare each other down.......until Bruce finally collapses.

*end of music*

*MANNY WINS!*

Jojo: "We won?.....WE WON!"

Jojo runs over to Manny and hugs him as Manny lets out a happy Woolly Mammoth sound, Steve returns Bruce to his pokeball and walks over to Jojo. 

Steve: "Congrats! you are the official Dinomon champion, nice job son" 

Jojo: "Don't call me that but thanks heh"

They shake hands as Steve hands him a trophy for his win, Mantis walks over as well

Mantis: "That was amazing! you both did great"

Jojo: "Yep! and now I'm the strongest" 

Steve: "Strongest trainer yes, but don't go thinking you'd beat me in an actual fight if we did that"

Jojo: "Nah, I'd win"

Steve: "Oh? perhaps we should put that to the test then?"

Steve and Jojo both give each other a look and a challenging smirk 

Steve: "....later"

They both nod as Mantis looks between them before shrugging 

*time skip*

After healing their Dinosaurs and putting them in a PC the 3 are now currently on the top of a Mountain

Mantis: "So why are we up here?"

Steve: "I felt a dimensional rift up here"

Mantis: "Huh?"

Jojo: "If I had to guess I believe that means this is a spot where opening a rift into time and space could be possible"

Steve: "Just about, I mean I can do that anywhere but still I was curious...I'ma open it"

Jojo: "Don't open it Steve"

Steve: "I'ma do it"

Jojo: "Don't you dare-"

Steve unzips the space and reality in front of him like a zipper 

Steve: "Ok lets see what pops out"

The vortex connects to a random world somewhere in the multiverse....when suddenly a lot of things pop out of the wormhole! most of them are too fast to catch so they fly off to who knows where but one thing just lands on the ground in front of them. 

Jojo: "Close the dang portal already!"

Steve zips the tear back up and closes it as they look around

Mantis: "What just happened?!"

Steve: "I maaaaaay have ended up letting a bunch of stuff that shouldn't be here in this reality" 

Jojo: "Nice work moron" 

Steve: "Oh don't give me that, cleaning this up won't be hard and could prove fun"

Mantis: "Hey guys? who's this?"

Jojo and Steve look down to see a brown haired woman wearing a lab coat on the floor as she begins walking up.

????: "Where.....am I?"

Steve looks her over before helping her up 

Steve: "That might take a bit to explain, but first I think introductions are in order?"

????: "...I guess you can call me 21"

*ANDROID 21 - THE SCIENTIFIC MAJIN*

Jojo: "Well I'm Jojo and He's Steve and She's Mantis"

after Jojo introduces them Steve is starring off into space before he starts laughing 

Jojo: "What is it Steve?"

Steve: "Heheheh....I just checked and I know what came into this world now...do you remember Fighterz?"

Jojo: "Yeah I've played that game before.....oh"

Steve: "Looks like we know what we're doing next gang! time to hunt down some cheap knock off's of Dragon Ball characters and destroy them before they can cause any major damage" 

Steve then explains the situation to them as well as Catching 21 up on the multiverse thing and where she is and what happened. 

21: "I see...So all the clones got lose in this world instead now?"

Steve: "Yeep"

21: "...because of you?"

Steve: "Yeeeeeeeep"

Jojo: "Bottom line, can you help us clean this mess up?"

21: "Well I'm at fault for this too so...I'll help"

As the gang of now 4 walks away Jojo whispers to Steve 

Jojo: "You sure we can trust her? we both know what happens in the game she's from"

Steve looks at 21 and then looks back at Jojo 

Steve: "I trust her...if her hunger gets to be much then I can take care of her no sweat"

Steve looks at 21 and lets out a soft smile which makes Jojo raise an eyebrow but then Steve runs in front of everyone

Steve: "Ok team! I got a map of where we need to go to deal with these things and our first stop....is Wakanda!"

Mantis/21: "Wakanda?"

Jojo: "Just don't freeze" 

Steve: "I never freeze"

Steve and Jojo chuckle while the girls don't get the Joke

Steve: "Anyways! time to go say hi to the Panther and also deal with the clones, thankfully they should be weaker than the actual fighters they are clones of if memory serves correct so you all should still be able to handle then well enough"

*time skip*

The gang is in a cargo plane flying to Wakanda now, Mantis is playing on a Game Boy Steve gave her while Jojo is flying the plane, Steve is chatting with 21 meanwhile and answering her questions about the world they are in

21: "Amazing...this world is truly Bizarre"

Steve: "and yet there are worlds even more crazy out there"

21: "Right I remember you saying you could travel to different reality's....what's that like?"

Steve hums and thinks before answering 

Steve: "If I had to say, It's fun to explore so many different kinds of worlds! some so similar that you could search years before finding any real different between them while others so radically different they defy comprehension...It's also freeing in a way I'd say"

21: "I can understand why, having as much power as you have and being able to freely go wherever you want when you want would feel freeing I imagine...wish I could do that"

Steve: "Be carful what you wish for..."

21: "Hmm?"

Steve: "...nothing forget I said anything, anyways so is your name really 21? you have an actual name don't you?"

21: "Well I go by 21 cause while I'm based on the appearance and personality of someone else I'm technically not her...but she went by Vomi"

Steve: "I see, can I just call you Vomi then?"

21: "Why?"

Steve: "Cause it's an actual name and you shouldn't be called by a Number like your a robot or something, your more than that"

21: "O-Oh well thank you that's very kind of you, If you want you can call me Vomi then"

Steve: "Sweet! good to properly meet you then Vomi" 

She smiles

Vomi: "So if you don't mind my asking...what are you? cause from what the others tell me your not quite human despite looking like one"

Steve: "Now that's quite the story, full of adventure and drama and romance and action and murder and horror and comedy and etc etc! But....I'm not gonna go over my origins or lore so I'll simply say, I am a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an Enigma"

Jojo: "I'm pretty sure he's some kind of Eldritch horror personally, from what I know from things he said then he wasn't always like this but became so more over time I guess...don't try to ask him anymore cause he won't tell you"

Vomi: "I see, well if you don't want to share your past then I won't pry, thank you for being so kind to me though, the others told me you were crazy"

Steve: "Crazy Awesome"

Jojo: "He is crazy and has an ego to match...though he is being surprisingly...I guess I'd use the word Gentle, with you?"

Steve: "Hey I think I'm allowed to flaunt my awesomeness when I want, nobody can check me anyways"

Vomi: "So he's treating me different?" 

Steve: "I treat everyone equally...though you are cute so maybe I am being a bit softer on you cause of that.....Oh Lord am I simping?" 

Jojo chuckles while Vomi blushes a bit 

Vomi: "You find me cute?"

Steve: "And Hot, your hair and eyes and everything is all a 10/10"

Vomi: "...y-your very forward" 

Jojo: "He's very blunt, no control over his mouth"

Steve: "This coming from the Fairy Simp?"

Jojo: "...S-Shut Up"

Steve: "Huh how is Tatl doing anyways? have you seen her since?"

Jojo: "....not yet though I have been wanting to pay her a visit, reality hopping is tricky to do on my own though"

Steve: "Say no more, once we're done here I'll take you to see her"

Jojo: "....wow that was nice of you-"

Steve: "and make sure to get a bunch of pictures for my photo album, definitely got to get one of you two kissing"

Jojo: "-And there it is" 

Jojo sighs but thanks Steve nonetheless 

Steve: "....so how would a Fairy and a Human-"

Jojo: "MOVING ON!!!"

Steve cackles while Jojo has a big embarrassed blush, Vomi lets out a little giggle at the two's banter 

Vomi: "you two act like siblings, it's adorable really" 

Steve: "well I'm technically his father"

Vomi: "Really?"

Jojo: "Yes sadly, but I don't call him that, he does seem to have taken Mantis as an adoptive daughter of sorts though" 

Vomi: "Ah the alien girl, I am fascinated by the Empath abilities she has, I wish I could study her species eventually"

Steve: "Ah once a Scientist always a Scientist, but yeah she's my kid now, I've been showing her the ropes and teaching her all the needed skills in life"

Jojo: "Tax fraud is a needed skill?"

Steve: "YES! for too long has the IRS been able to sit on their money and lies, I say it's time to stick it to them! Besides...it's only fraud if you get caught Hehehe"

Mantis: "I caught a Pikachu!" 

Mantis is really exited on the Pokemon game she's playing

Steve: "She thinks the Pikachu is a legendary"

Jojo: "...should we tell her?"

Steve: "Just let her have this"

Vomi: "...So what's some of your favorite worlds you've both been too?" 

Steve: "Hmmm....well one that comes to mind I call the Bloodborne world..."

*To be Continued* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jojo and Steve at a hotel*

Steve: "Hey Jojo I uh I just went to the Pokemon world and I caught a little Pokemon, wanna know what Pokemon I caught?"

Jojo: *sighs* "what Pokemon did you catch Steve?"

Steve sends out a Gardivor 

Steve: "I caught a Gardivor, Jojo, I caught a Gardivor"

Jojo: "...Oh no Steve...don't tell me"

Steve: "You already know Jojo, you already know what I'm gonna do to that thing!"

Jojo: "Steve! It's like an animal, Steve! you can't!!"

Steve: "There's no laws against the Pokemon Jojo! I can do whatever I want with it!!" 

Jojo: "NO STEVE! DON'T DO IT!!!"

Steve: "I'M GONNA DO IT JOJO!!!"

And then....Steve and the Gardivor were having tea

Jojo: "....huh?"

Steve: "tea time, what did you think we were gonna do?"

Jojo: "I just thought...well...never mind"

Jojo takes his awkward leave as Steve has tea with the Gardivor and holds her hand  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 292 11
Just a man wanting to escape his former life and former home.. Story request by a friend of mine.
1.3K 44 30
This is an AU where I go to a school for steves. I get to meet some amazing people, but also some really bad people. See how it turns out in the book.
4.6K 119 7
Naruto in dxd world and check what awaits him in a new universe with lots of supernatural beings
9.1K 300 6
After being told he can't be a hero by All Might, Izuku was upset about what his life turned out to be. When he has going to head back home, he heard...