Impossible ➡️ Derek Hale | 1

Bởi JayyVon699

New Chapter once or twice a week. Ellie had been living in Beacon Hills her entire life, graduating school at... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Forest Adventures
A Sign of Life
Werewolf
Truth
Death's Bullet
A Wolf's Soul
Vision Beyond
Unexpected Run In
Pack Discoveries
Catastrophe
Once More
* United *
Thy Collar Around
Cousin Miguel
The Show Is Just Beginning
Kaine
The Beginning of The End
Recorded Revelations
Anguish
Achievement Unlocked
Break Out
The End of the Beginning
* Affection *
Coming To an End
Another Life
!!!~~NOTICE~~!!

The End Is Nigh

695 15 0
Bởi JayyVon699

AN: We are nearing the end! Only three more chapters of the first book after this chapter!

It was warm. Incredibly warm. She could feel the warmth seeping into her every pore. Her muscles have turned into jelly, and she felt so peaceful.

Safe. She was safe. Nothing would hurt her here.

Elżbieta opened her eyes slowly, reluctantly. She had never felt more at peace. She didn't want to break that bubble. Not to mention her exhaustion. Her body and mind felt weak, like she could sleep for weeks on end.

She smiled softly as she gazed around. She was in the Pack Nest they had created at home. A place where they could all cuddle and spend time just basking in the presence of one another.

Papa was adamant that it was a den, not a nest, but she and the others thought that a nest suited it more. It was after all, a large pile of blankets, pillows and futon mattresses piled alongside and on top of one another for max comfort.

The house was their den, and this? This was their nest, their comfort spot.

The warmth she felt that made her want to go right back to sleep, had been her pack. She was surrounded by them.

She was on her side, smack dab in the middle. She could feel her Papa pressed up behind her, his arm slung around her and Derek. She had no doubt her dad was right behind him.

Derek was glued to her front, his face pressed into her chest, one arm curled in and clinging to the material at the bottom of her shirt, which she had realized was one of his, and the other arm was lightly thrown over her thigh.

She tipped her chin down and let it rest softly atop his head with a satisfied smile across her lips. She could see Stiles and Scott just behind him.

Stiles was turned semi toward her and semi on his back, his face turned up towards the ceiling. Scott was curled up next to him, most of his lower body covering Stiles.

She has seen them sleep like this many times before. It was a restless sleep that eventually fell into a deep exhausted sleep. Stiles fell into that type of sleep often. When he stayed up late studying or researching and his body couldn't stay awake any longer.

Movement above her head had her tilting her head up slowly, trying not to disturb Derek.

Her eyes misted over. Danny. Danny was sleeping on his back right above them all. His chest rose slowly as he slumbered. His face was turned toward her. Every one of her pack had themselves turned towards her form in one way or another.

Ellie's eyes widened as she spotted the pale arm that was laying across Danny's stomach, the hand, inches from the top of her head.

She followed the arm up and her whiskey orbs locked onto two silver blue orbs that gazed right back at her from Danny's shoulder.

She had been so touched that Danny was here, that she hadn't even noticed the person sleeping on Danny's shoulder.

Kaine.

He was alive and well. Thank God.

She let a single tear fall from her eye before closing them with a smile.

She turned her head back down and buried her face into Derek's hair.

She wasn't sure how long she had been out for. She wasn't exactly sure what had happened.

Her pack would tell her. She knew they would. But right now, she was sleepy, and they all looked exhausted. From those she could see, there were dark bags under their eyes.

No doubt they had all been fussing and fretting over her.

She wanted them to rest. To keep slumbering away with no worries.

She brought her arm up slowly and let her fingers glide through the strands at the back of Derek's head.

Slowly, she began to massage his scalp to help ground herself.

Her body sagged even more into the warmth surrounding her.

Derek gave a small whine in the back of his throat and her fingers froze as he tried to get closer, his hand tightening on her shirt.

She grinned as he settled back down, her fingers continuing their duty.

She felt a hand press to the top of her head for a brief moment before pulling away and her smile widened.

Kaine.

Letting her know he was here. That he wouldn't be leaving her anytime soon.

Ellie let the world fall around her as she let sleep take her once more.

~~~~~~

The next time Ellie awoke, there were people missing from the nest.

Only she, Derek, and Kaine were left lying wrapped up in the soft blankets.

This time, she was on her back with Kaine on her right, his back to her, while Derek was on her left.

Her mate was laying on his stomach, dead to the world around him as he slept. She smiled as she noticed his face turned towards her.

She turned her head to face Kaine and as if sensing she had awoken, Kaine's body turned to face her.

His eyes were still closed, and she worried for a moment as his face scrunched up. His hand searched blindly before settling gently upon her bicep.

His face smoothed out, relaxed and his chest heaved a sigh in relief.

She had to bite her lip to hold back a giggle. Even while asleep, it seemed like he had needed to be reassured that she was still there and safe. He was absolutely adorable.

The exhaustion crept back in and she closed her eyes, letting it take her away into a blissful sleep once more.

~~~~~~

The third time she woke, she was no longer in the nest. She was curled up on her side in her and Derek's bed.

Derek was sleeping soundly right beside her.

She let her eyes eagerly wander over the features of his face as he slept. He was on his back, face turned in her direction.

His lips were slightly parted, and his hair was mused, as if he had been running his hands through it before he had finally succumbed to sleep.

She reached out slowly, gently letting her fingers trace his jaw.

She traced up his jaw, over his stubble, and across the tops of his cheeks, mapping everything he had to offer.

He was gorgeous. It still amazed her that this was all hers. That they were made for one another. That he wanted her. Her! The woman who was so unbelievably tiny. The woman with not a lot of womanly features that most men want a woman to possess.

The pads of her fingers made their way from his cheeks to his nose, sliding up and over the bridge before moving up the length to reach his brows.

She grinned as his brows twitched and furrowed in a very Derek like fashion.

She moved to his temples before letting her hand cup the side of his face.

She scooted as carefully as possible, planting herself right up alongside his body, her free arm hugging his to her chest. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his jaw, then his cheek, his nose, his brows and then finally, she settled down at his lips.

She slotted her mouth against his softly, barely pressing against them.

She pressed her forehead against his, closed her eyes and let herself be surrounded by him. His warmth, his scent, his love. She greedily took it all in.

His lips parted slightly as he inhaled, brushing against her, a whisper of a kiss and her heart stuttered in her chest.

He turned, his arm slid up and over her waist, drawing her in closer, yet he did not wake.

She let her eyes slide shut and relaxed into his hold completely. Her hand slid from his face to rest over his heart.

Feeling the steady rhythm from beneath his shirt, she sank back into unconsciousness.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.8K 167 18
Dakota Hale is the youngest member of the Hale family. Her life hasn't exactly been what you would call a dream, in fact it's the exact opposite. Los...
18.8K 592 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
488 0 11
Millie has always had her heart's desires fulfilled - a cozy home and supportive parents. However, her paradise is about to shatter as she is uproote...
24.8K 490 41
Mikayla Hale returns from her witch training at Hogwarts to her hometown, Beacon Hills, only to find that her brother's pack is full of young werewol...