๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ...

By lovergirl_layla

๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ (๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜บ) ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ... More

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท.
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2: ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4: ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5: ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6: ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7: ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8: ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9: ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10: ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11: ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ?
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12: ๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13: ๐“๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14: ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ฝ.2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15: ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”€
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16: ๐“™๐“ช๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“ž ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17: ๐“ค๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ.
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18: ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19: ๐““๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต
Special Message.๐Ÿค
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20: ๐“ค๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21: ๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23: ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24: "๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ทฬƒ๐“ฎ"
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ.โ™ก

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22: ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ถ

233 6 5
By lovergirl_layla

*𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓵*

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓱'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

It's been 2 months since the gender reveal, everyone has been talking about a baby room but I'm not 100% with it.

"Why not? Everyone can be able to help out when it's needed Lana" Notti says. "I get that Notti but I wanna be near my child at all times" I explain.

"That's understandable ma but what if your sleep and don't hear the baby, my mom or those two can even me we all can help out,
I think it's just better to have a single room and it's gonna be between our room and DD's room" Jay says.

That makes sense but still.

"I guess but make sure that your mom is ok with it first please Jay" I tell him and he gives me this death stare.

"You know she's gonna be ok with it mamas don't worry, it's an empty room that is never used" He tells me. "Can we still ask her though" I say.

He nods his head and we walk towards his mom's room. Even though I practically live here I still feel as if it's my place to ask before doing anything without permission. I'm under her roof, no matter if Jay says it's ok I want her conformation.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I hear and come into the door as Jay follows me in. "Hey pretty girl you need something?" She asks me. "Jaynottiandddwerethinkingoftakingtheextrroomandmakingitintoaroomforthebabybutwanedyourpermissionfirst" I say kinda fast.

I've always hated asking questions, whether it's asking for help or anything like that.

"Hollon slow down you said what?" She questions. I take a deep breath before speaking

"Jay,notti and dd were thinking of making the extra room a room for the baby. I wanted your permission first" I say again slower than the first time.

"Yea of course you can, you know I'd be fine with that" she says happily, I turn to Jay and he has a smirk on his face and I roll my eyes.

"thank youuu" I say getting up from the bed and giving her a hug. "See I told you" Jay says as we're walking out the room.

"Whatever your point was proven but I didn't wanna be rude by not asking" I say and he looks at me weird. This nigga and his weird faces.

"Whatchu mean? You practically live here ma" he tells me.

"I get that Jay but this isn't my house that I'm living under, sorry that I like to ask for permission when it comes to things" I tell him, and all he does is roll his eyes at me.

WHO the fuck..sassy ass. "Whatever you say ma. You wanna start the room today?" He asks.

"Actually the first question is do you wanna paint the room" he adds on before I can speak.

"That's too much work Jay I'd rather decorate" I tell him. It would take 2 days for paint to dry and I'm too excited to wait.

"Back to my original question you wanna start the room today?" He asks me again. "Yes pleaseeee" I say pleasing.

"Ok let's go, you wanna bring them 2 demons" he asks and I laugh a little bit. "Yea sure can we bring ddot too though, I have seen him in a while lowkey missin my bestie" I ask.

"Of course ma, I'll tell Notti or dd to call him in a little bit" he says. "Ok ima go get ready" I say as I go into his room getting ready to take a shower.

Today is gonna be a lot.

𝓙𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

While Alanah is in the shower I went into DD's room and like always Notti is already in there. The nigga never in his own room.

"Yo can one of yall call ddot, and get ready cause we're gonna be leaving soon" I tell them. "Where we goin?" Dd asks.

"Alanah wants to start on the baby room and she wants yall and ddot to go with us.
So off the game and get yall asses up" I say walking out the room and closing the door behind me, heading downstairs.

I sit on the couch while waiting for Alanah, I hear footsteps so I look up seeing my gorgeous girlfriend coming downstairs.

My baby looks so comfortable in her outfit. "My baby lookin good" I say getting up from the couch to help her down the stairs.

"Thank you my love, are the boys ready?" she asks. "I told them but I can go check, just sit down and I'll be back" I tell her as I go to DD's room.

"Ya ready yet?" I asked as I opened the door seeing only notti in the room, "where dd at" I ask.

"He just now getting ready, I called ddot he on his way" he says. "Alright bet we gon wait in the car for ya, jus come out when ya ready" I say as I walk out the door.

"Are they readyyy I'm ready to go" the pretty girl says.

"Ddot on his way, notti is ready and dd is just now getting ready" I told her.

"What the fuck. Alright uhh can we wait in the car for them" she asks.

"Of course ma" I say, getting up and heading to the car.

*10 minutes later*

Alanah and I are in the car waiting for the boys and I hear a knock on the car window, I turn back to see it's ddot.

How he get here before they ready. I unlock the door to let him in. "Hi bestie" Alanah says,

"wassup mh, how you been it's been a while" he asks her. "I've been good I been missin you that's why I asked if you could go with us" she explains.

"I gotchu mh, thanks for letting me go" the boy says. The boys finally come out to the car. "Took you long enough, fuck" I say as they get in the car.

"Sorry the dumb brain took forever in the shower I kept warning him but he obviously don't care" Notti says. "It's ok Jay let's just go" Alanah says.

We get to the store and everyone starts splitting up, I'm with Alanah and Notti,dd, and ddot are together getting stuff.

Alanah and I got the furniture stuff while the boys got more of the decorations. "Ma you wanna get some clothes or you wanna wait" I ask her.

"You really trust me to go down a baby clothing aisle my love" she says in a serious voice.

"Mamas you can get whatever you want, let's just go down your gonna end up picking stuff up anyways" I tell her.

I already have an idea of what she's gonna do so I'd rather her get everything now then stress about it later.

She picks out some outfits and shoes for the baby and we go to check out meeting the boys.

"Wait you guys check out first I want whatever you got to be a surprise" she says, so the boys go first and pay for everything they got.

After they head to the car while I pay for the furniture that she picked out. "Thank you my love" she says. "Of course ma".

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓱'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

We finally get back home and we all go to the empty bedroom to start. I still want everything to be a surprise so I step out the room and let the boys decorate.

Jay told me he wanted to set everything up so I wouldn't be able to see the room till everything is done.

I got bored while waiting so I went live on instagram, I still don't want it to be known that I'm pregnant but at this point who cares.

As soon as I get on live I hear "Alanah get off live now" from upstairs and I end it quickly. I hear steps coming down and I already knew who it was.

"I'm sorry ma it's just-" "yea I know Jay" I say cutting him off. "Just not right now alright? We still go to school mh but the room is almost done" he tells me as he kisses my forehead and goes back upstairs.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I wake up from my sleep. "The room is ready mh" notti says.

Without me saying anything I get up and go upstairs. I walk into the room and it looks perfect, everything is perfect.

"Oh.my.god. I love it" I say hugging them all. "Happy you like it ma"
—————————————————————————

HIII FAVS hope you liked the new chapter, I know I said it was gonna be time skipped but..I didn't wanna do that

How did you like the new chapter?

Don't forget to vote 🙏🏽

See you next chapter- Layla 🩷
—————————————————————————

New to the book

Celestina (Cece)
Alanah's bsf
Age: 17
@allabtCece
—————————————————————————

Baby room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 2.2K 42
๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šŠ๐šœ "๐š–๐šข ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—." ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜, ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๏ฟฝ...
274K 4.9K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰regnant ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐—? ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐Ž๐’๐€๐Œ...
17.4K 254 26
Ddot x dd (mostly)
224K 2.5K 35
just read if you want to