Hibiki

By MakohhQwQ

Two souls with two different lives. Hibiki who can't feel emotions, and Kaede who don't understand love, a pa... More

Chapter 1 | Rough Beginning
Chapter 2 | Delicate Response
Chapter 3 | Eager Cries
Chapter 4 | A Late Night Walk
Chapter 5 | Tantalizing Music
Chapter 6 | Heavier Memory
Chapter 7 | Constant Complications
Chapter 8 | White's Innocence
Chapter 9 | The Past Comes Back

Introduction

133 6 4
By MakohhQwQ

"Hey... Hello?.. Hibiki!" a familiar voice whispered in my ear. "Are you okay?"

     Kaede seemingly concerned, stares at me with glimmering eyes.

The room is empty, the sun gleams into the classroom, and the birds chirping can be heard while we're here, sitting beside the window.

I nodded with a blank expression, then continued to look out into the sky, filled with clouds outside the window.

"It's beautiful." I said in a monotone voice. I looked back at his face for a brief moment and there he was. Smiling while still staring at me. "I wish I could live in this moment forever."

     Kaede looks funny, his hair is a mess and he's all sweaty. As I wiped the sweat on his face, he took out his camera and took a picture.

Flash

"Did I look good?" I asked after he took a picture of me. He then responded with a smile, approving of it.

A few seconds later, a strong breeze of wind brushed through my face followed by another sound of flash from the camera.

"Do you need me to model for you?" I asked as I stood up.

Clack

The chair made a sound as I faced it in his direction. The sound of my silent voice echoed through the empty room as he called out my name. Smiling and laughing while looking at his camera.

"Hibiki, you're too pretty to be anyone's model, but can you promise me that you'll be here with me? Uh, as my um, model of course." Kaede said in an awkward voice while he looked into the distance as well.

I made a confused face, not knowing the words to say, but.. my mouth moved by itself and made a promise that I can't break. "As you wish."

     A few seconds later, the bell started to ring and the classrooms were starting to get filled with students.

"Kaede." I called out as he started to go back to his seat. He looked back and stood still while I still sat there staring into nothingness.

"Will someone be considered human if they feel emotions?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 729 22
Trauma. Sadness. Guilt. Adam is barely living since a tragic accident a year ago. He's seeing a therapist, he's having nightmares. But someone is goi...
140K 7.1K 34
When you woke up, you didn't know what happened. You don't know how you got to the hospital. And you especially don't know the people who are aroun...
188 61 19
Three different people, three different lives bla bla. Here's part 2 ;)
41.7K 1.4K 32
Twitterpated (adj.) excited or overcome with romantic feelings ;smitten ; love-struck _______________ "Y'know, I remember when you use to be shy and...