Thea Sisters Fanserie 19 - Th...

By MaplePrincessSama

The legendary Ratstreet Boys , the hottest band on the scene at the moment , are coming to Mouseford Academy... More

In the memory of Europa
Snouts in the clouds
A brewing storm
A big mess
The Rock Sisters !
A bad surprise
Beauty-shop practice
A couple of bitter disappointments
Much more than a song
Sabotage !
Let's be friends !
Danger ! Danger !
The kiss
Io's death
An unforgettable evening

Pam's predicament

7 0 0
By MaplePrincessSama

The Ratstreet Boys were the most popular band of the day , topping all the music charts . The headmaster , Mrs. Ratyshnikov and the other teachers were enthusiastic about Anna's idea , and playing at the opening of a professional concert was an exceptional opportunity for the students of the Arts , Music and Theater departement . Auditions to select the students were scheduled for the following week , when the Ratstreet Boys arrived on the island . The news spread like wildfire through the corridors of the academy , and soon everyone , really everyone , decided to compete . Vanilla de Vissen , always ready to make a name for herself , went from one group to the next , assuring everyone that she knew Mausington inside out and that , for her , victory was in the bag . But while Vanilla was blustering as usual , others were getting seriously organized . The Thea Sisters , who had immediately decided to form their own orchestra , gathered in the Lizard Club premises to divide up their roles .

Nicky : The five of us are well-matched , and each of us can sing or play an instrument . So we're practically a band already , girls !

Violet : Maybe I could try composing a melody...

Nicky : ...and play it on guitar !

Paulina : My synthesizer will provide us with the additional arrangements we need . It'll be like having a thousand instruments at your disposal !

Colette : Ouiiiii ! And what would you say if I sang ?

Pamela : As for me , I'll play...umm...I'll play...Shit ! I really don't know what I could do !

Immediately , her friends gathered around her .

Colette : You'll be our backup singer , Pam !

Pamela : That's not my strong point...

Violet : No , we absolutely need a saxophone !

Pamela : Too hard...

Nicky : Have you thought about the triangle ? In a band , this instrument is very effective !

Pamela : Not very rock...I'll think about it , I promise ! In the meantime , go and get the instruments and start getting ready ! I'll be right back in the rehearsal studio !

The group dispersed and Pamela was left alone .

Pamela : ''Ah...if only I could play the wrench...''.

But no one suspected that this news would reach Io's ears , and on hearing the news , the little girl saw the arrival of the Ratstreet Boys as an opportunity to attack . In fact , the Ratstreet Boys are no strangers to Io ; they were Europa's favorite band , and she once attended their concert . If Io really wants to take revenge on her friend , she'll have to ask her master's permission to leave the magnetic field territory . However , she didn't expect anyone else to have had the same idea as her . Arriving in the huge corridor of Apotre Jupiter's home , Io found him with Apotre Sol and Apotre Mercury . The two Inner SSA had come to ask Jupiter for help with the next attack . Io didn't want let them to attack .

Io : No , master !

Sol , Mercury and Jupiter stopped chattering . The little mouseling ran to meet them .

Io : I'll take care of them myself ! I know these Ratstreet Boys better than anyone ! I want to do it ! Please , master ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it !

Sol : Oh , she will not going to scream again !

Io : I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! Please ! Please ! Please !

Sol : For heaven's sake , Jup ! Shut her up ! (Io : I WANT TO DO IT ! I WANT TO DO IT ! I WANT TO DO IT ! )

Jupiter sighed . After all , Jupiter had spoiled his own Satelles ever since they arrived . And he's the only one who have calm her down .

Jupiter : All right , Io ! We'll leave you with this band !

Io tightened her arms around Mercury's .

Io : Mercury will come with me !

Mercury : What ?!

Io : Let's go !

Mercury : No , no , nooo ! Jupiter , help me ! Jupiter ! Jupiter ! Pleaaaase !!

But as poor Apotre Mercury didn't want to go with her , Io pulled him by the ankle , dragging him to the exit .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 103 27
==COMPLETED== BANDS/ARTISTS: Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco/Brendon Urie, Bruno Mars, Halsey, Twenty One Pilots, The Academy Is.../William Beckett...
479 14 12
After a crazy encounter with a supernatural dark force, our first group of heroes, the Mad Hatters, find themselves within the book world of Thea Sti...
8.7K 197 29
Makayla thought her life was so boring working at her local pet store, but when her friend Taylor comes home for a week from being a roadie, does she...
229 19 16
During the last battle against Europa , the Thea Sisters and their friends discovered the hidden powers of Professor Rattcliff and her friends who ta...