The Unknown Mystery

By AyeshaAkter0703

Kim Taehyung and Lee is a childhood best friend. They both study same school too. Now they both admitted the... More

Cast
Cast 2
Cast 3
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter four

Chapter One

13 3 2
By AyeshaAkter0703

Y/n pov.

Me and Taehyung sitting in the garden bench. We both thinking something deeply. There is some tensions between us. Suddenly Taehyung broke the silence. 

Tae: Are okay my sweetheart? 

Y/n: What do you think?

Tae: Hey don't be sad. Look you are not only one who failed to Auntjy the America University admission test.

Y/n: But I want to applied there.

Tae: It’s not possible now. The date is ended of admission. 

Y/n: What can we do now, Taehyung? 

Tae: We have now apply the Seoul national University. Let's see what happened. 

Y/n: If we failed again. What happened then?

Tae: Heyyyy. Stop it. You think too much.

Y/n: Fine I don't think like that. By the way how is Jennie?

Tae: She is okay.

Y/n: And Jin Oppa?

Tae: He is fine too.

Y/n: I hear uncle give him the CEO position next week?

Tae: Yes. He announced it next week.

Y/n: Is uncle happy?

Tae: Yes he is. You know that he is so much pampered his elder son. 

Y/n: Hey forget that. And don't be sad.

Tae: Whatever, how is Lisa?

Y/n: Good. He is admission the Seoul University too.

Tae: Really. Which major?

Y/n: Art major.

Tae: Wow. It's amazing. She is really good at art. So how is Uncle & Aunt?

Y/n: Same as always busy with company work and some business trip. They don't have any time for us.

Taehyung pov.

Oh no I hurt her again. I forgot that Uncle, Aunt don't give any time to Y/n & Lisa properly. And mostly Uncle & Aunt don't want girls. They want a boy. Uncle & Aunt so sad when they see it's a girl not a boy. And Lisa is adopted because her parents died by accident. And Lisa is the daughter of the big company Hong Enterprise Chairman. So for that reason they adopt her. Chairman Hong is Mr.Lee's cousin. Mr.Hong give Uncle a very big amount of money to start the company for that they take responsibility to Lisa. I know about this to my Appa he told me when I'm little.

Tae: I'm sorry.

Y/n: Hey it’s okay. You know I don't care about that.

Tae: Now we have to go home. 

Y/n: You are right. Let's go.

After that me & Y/n start walking.

Tae: Y/n I'm so much scared.

Y/n: Why?

Tae: Thinking about the result.

Y/n: Don't be scared. We are pass the entrance exam. 

Tae: I hope that too.

After that I say good bye to Y/n. Then I came to home and go to my room. I lay down my bed and thinking about tomorrow. I hope tomorrow is waiting a good news for us.

Lisa pov.

Where is she? Y/n still not come back to home. I'm calling her so many time but she don't receive my call. It’s something important thing I want to tell her. I'm egarly waiting for Y/n. I'm sitting in the drawing room sofa. Suddenly I hear door bell ringing. I'm quickly go and open the door. I saw it's Y/n. 

Lisa: Why you don't receive my call? You know how many time I calling you?

Y/n: Sorry Lisa. My phone is silent.

Lisa: Silent. Why you keep your phone in silent?

Y/n: Okay, sorry. But why you calling me?

Lisa: Y/n.  Eomma & Appa adopted the two boys.

Y/n: What?

Lisa: They come today.

Y/n: Where?

Lisa: In their own room.

Y/n: Tell Eomma & Appa to come downstairs. 

Lisa: You sure. 

Y/n: 100 % sure. Why? you scared?

Lisa: No,I'm not. I calling them.

After that I calling Eomma & Appa. They come downstairs. 

Mr.Lee: What is it Y/n? 

Y/n: Which one?

Mr.Lee: That's why you called me and your mother.

Y/n: Needed so I asked Lisa to call you.

Mrs.Lee: That doesn't mean you order us to come down.

Y/n: You are ridiculous. I did not order you at all Eomma. I had something to talk about so I told Lisa to ask you and Appa to come down. That's the diameter.

Mr.Lee: Okay, fine. Why you calling us?

Y/n: It’s true that you adopted two boy?

Mrs.Lee: Yes. 

Y/n: Why?

Mr.Lee: What do you mean by why? You know that Y/n. Me and your eomma want a boy. For that reason we adopted two boys. 

Y/n: I want to meet with them. Call them.

Mrs.Lee: No. They both are tired. I can't call my two boys right now. They are taking rest.

Y/n: Eomma you think I hear you. You know that I'm your spoiled daughter. So if you don't call them. Then I myself will go and call them do you want that.

Mr.Lee: Y/n enough is enough. This is how someone talks to the mother? Learn to behave properly.

Lisa: Look dad, we've never misbehaved with anyone.

Mr. Lee: I understand. So why doesn't your sister use that with us? He always misbehaves with us.

Y/n: Because I don't accept you and mom as my parents. Because you have never fulfilled the responsibility you had towards your own children. so I Anyway call them please.

Then Eomma went upstairs and called them. I saw two handsome and good looking boys coming down the stairs.

Mr. Lee: My boys. I'm so sorry to call downstairs now.

1 boy: It's okay Appa.

2 boy: Yes Appa. We don't mind at all.

Mrs. Lee: Okay kids you meet with your two sisters. She is Lisa and she is Y/n.

1 boy: Hii. My name is Jihoon.

2 boy: Hello. My name is Asahi.

Lisa: Jihoon & Asahi. Nice to meet you.

Y/n: Where you both come from?

Jihoon: We come from an orphanage.

Mrs. Lee: Y/n, why you asking him like that question?

Y/n: Are you both Korean?

Asahi: No. I'm Japanese. And Jihoon Hyung is Korean.

Y/n: Are you both older than me?

Mr. Lee: Yes, they are. Now you have any more questions?

Y/n: Not now. But later I have to know so many things from them. I hope you don't have any problem right Jihoon oppa & Asahi oppa.

Jihoon: No we don't have any problem.

Y/n: Okay then. You can rest now.

After that Jihoon & Asahi oppa go to there own room.

Mr.Lee: We are going to our room too. You both go to bed quickly. 

Y/n & Lisa: Okay.

Then Eomma & Appa go to there room . We both sister sitting in the front of dinning table.

Lisa: I don't know that you will accept this easily. 

Y/n: We don't have any other option without that.

Lisa: You right. Then let's go we have to sleep. Tomorrow we have to wake up early.

Y/n: Hmm you are right. 

After that me & Y/n go back to our room. I lay down my bed and quickly go to deep slumber.

Tomorrow is important day for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 3.3K 31
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
181K 8.9K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
1.4M 1.2K 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬' 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★✯★ "Secrets are lethal, especially when they come dripped in murder." Trinity...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...