Falling in love all over agai...

By Ashra45786543

Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses... More

author's note
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 : Nightmares
Chapter 3: The first sight
Chapter 4: fixing the dates
Chapter 5: shopping
Chapter 6: first encounter
Chapter 7: shopping pt.2
Chapter 8: wedding
Chapter 9: wedding night
Chapter 10:Wedding night pt.2
Chapter 11: Pehli rasoi
Chapter 12: her nightmares
Chapter 13: Bullies
Chapter 14: dealing with it
Chapter 15 : dealing with it pt.2
Chapter 16 : Effect
Chapter 17: First kiss
Chapter 18: Whispers of heart
Chapter 19: 3.00 am
Chapter 20 : opening up
Chapter 21: haunting past
Chapter 22: birthday
Chapter 23: The whole day
Chapter 24: love?
Chapter 25 : Planning
Chapter 27: Shimla's charm
Chapter 28: destiny's dirty game
Chapter 29: Cruel
Chapter 30: he did not open his eyes
Chapter 31: Prank
Chapter 32: Happiness
chapter 33 : EXYZ
Chapter 34: Prove it
Chapter 35: Adoration
Chapter 36: Trust
Chapter 37: Names
Chapter 38: Maybe
Chapter 49 : bombshell
Chapter 40: Insane
Chapter 41: Found
Chapter 42: her
Chapter 43: Promise
Chapter 44: Cravings
Chapter 45:Surprise
Chapter 46: Vilage
Chapter 47: Someone
Chapter 48: Their Forever
Chapter 49: THE END.
Chapter 50: EPILOGUE
new one "sanely yours"

Chapter 26: Traveling

22.9K 1.4K 150
By Ashra45786543

READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING THE CHAPTER---

Hello my lovely goofballs, there's this hate comment i encountered

("'I just don't know why your book is so hyped up and all, I don't feel like you deserve any of it, i have read your story but it was not something new just as any other story, i feel like your story is undeserving. Tbh this story is so boring and stupid, you did not even pair prisha with rudra and paired her up with Abhiman. I hate you for doing this!!!" )

{This was the hate comment}

I received this hate comment today! Bhai ek baat suno, if you find my book undeserving then don't read it. It's simple, mein tumhe personally aake nahi bol ri ki meri book padho. I have received 5 such comments earlier too. I choose to ignore it, but Bhai ab bohot hora hai, aur meine clearly mention Kiya hai ki ye ek "love triangle" wala trope hai, usme ab meri thodi galti hai ki tum andho jese use ignore kar rahe ho. Whoever it was i have respectively blocked him/her.

If that person could have asked me normally i would have made a book on rudra's perspective too. But agar tum log yahi karte rahe toh I don't think mein ye story continue karungi. Because it takes EFFORTS to pen down those chapters. If you find this story as any other one, toh phir jao vo book hi padho, meri kyun padh rahe ho? Tumne khud willingly meri book padhi, i did not force you. I swear if i find any other hate comments I'll take down the whole damm book.

Jo log mujhe insta pe follow kartey hai, they know about the whole thing.

And now coming onto my real supporters whom I belovedly call "goofballs" thank you so much for supporting me throughout this
journey❤️ and always understanding me.

~aapki author
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{"Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga, Main phir bhi tumko chahunga"} - Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga (Half Girlfriend)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ABHIMAN'S POV

(After one week)

We were all done, we all were just going to leave for the station. I looked over at prisha, she was combining her hair pretty aggressively. Aish, at this point she'll just rip off all her hair it seems. I walked over towards her. I tapped on her shoulders, she turned around to look at me. I gestured to her to give the comb to me and she did. Taking the comb in my hands i started combining her hairs. Slowly yet carefully i untangled her hair. Being done with it i started braiding her hair in a French braid.

After 10 mins I was done with it, i kept the comb on the dressing table, she turned around and looked pretty shocked,

"Where did you learn to braid hair?" She asked looking at me with a shocked expression.

"You are forgetting, i have a sister myself, i used to braid her hairs for her" i answered making her nod cutely.

"Let's go now everybody must be waiting" she said making me agree with her statement.

DOWNSTAIRS~

(Author's POV)

As they stepped down they saw all of the other family members were already ready, after keeping the luggage in the back of the car they moved towards the station.

As they reached the station, there was buzzing with the usual hustle and bustle, Abhiman took the family to a platform where literally no one was seen around, Prisha's eyes met his , expressing a mix of gratitude and surprise.

"Bhai-sa idhar toh koi bhi nahi hai lagta hai sab late hogaye Aaj" said Dharya.

"Haina ? Lagta hai sab so rahe hein" said Chachi

"Aisa kuch nahi hai Chachi-sa" Abhiman replied to his Chachi.

"Phir kaisa hai?" Asked papa (Abhiman's dad).

"Humne Puri train book ki hai" Abhiman said shocking everyone as if it wasn't a big deal.

"KYA?" Prisha asked being taken aback.

"Jii, aapne pehli baar humse kuch manga tha, aap chahti thi na ki hum by train travel kare toh i decided to book the entire train for you" he replied

"Oh-hooooooooooooooooooooooo" dharya, Kiara and Yash hooted.

"Aap bhi na, itna extraordinary Kam kartey rehtey hai" said prisha palming her forehead and shaking her head a lil.

"Jab humari biwi itni khas hai, toh how do you expect me to do something ordinary?" Abhiman said making dharya Kiara and Yash tease me.

After sometime The train's arrival was announced, and they boarded, finding their fav seats amid the excitement of the journey ahead. Prisha sat beside Abhiman, a subtle smile playing on her lips. The rhythmic sound of the train set a soothing backdrop as we settled in for the ride.

Abhiman, having a flair for grand gestures, had surely surprised Prisha by booking the entire train compartment for our journey.

"Come let me take you somewhere" said Abhiman holding her hand helping her to get up from her seat.

As they stepped into the lavish space, it was adorned with decorations and soft ambient lighting, creating an intimate atmosphere.

Prisha's eyes widened in amazement, "Did you do all of this?"

He grinned, "I thought we could use a more private and special setting for our journey."

The two of them settled into a cozy corner, surrounded by the warmth, there were coming faint noises from the other appartment of the train, probably the trio of Yash Kiara and dharya.

There came a Jerk of the train making prisha stumble on her seat a little, as Abhiman was sitting very closer to her the jerk of the train made her head hit his chest a little, she tried fixing the position, only to find that some of her hair strands were Tangled up with the buttons of his shirt.

Abhiman chuckled as Prisha struggled with her tangled hair. He gently tried to free the strands from the buttons of his shirt, only to get them more Tangled, their eyes meeting in a playful exchange.

"Well, it seems your hair has its own plans for this journey," Abhiman teased prisha .

Prisha blushed, "Looks like it."

After sometime of struggle they were able to free the strands away from the grasp of buttons.

With that prisha mumbled a small yet a low "thank you" and was about to scoot away from him he pulled her closer, he grabbed onto her waist and pulled her on his lap.

"Ye-ye a-ap kya ka-r ra-he hei-n" she said widening her eyes.

"Apni biwi ke sath romance, koi pareshani mohtarma?" With that he crashed his lips onto hers.

After a good minute he parted away, he looked into her eyes before snuggling up in the Crook of her neckline, he inhaled her, making her heart do a backflip. His hold onto her tightened, her heartbeat was racing wildly, a sane part of her was telling her that it was wrong, while the other insane part of her was craving of his touch. She could not bring herself to stop him, neither now or she can in the future,

because.........she is developing feelings for him, unaware of it herself.
Without any other thought, Abhiman slightly bit on her neckline. Making a foreign sound escape her lips. He nibbled onto it for a while and parted away from her neck. They both were breathing insanely, she looked down and said more like whispered "Maan not now, we are on a train" she said as she lowered her eyes, she breathed heavily with the burning intensity of his gaze she felt on herself.

"Exactly meri jaan, we are on a train. You better be quiet." He said smirking, making her jaw drop on the floor.

MEANWHILE~

Yash was roaming around, he found lights coming out of a certain compartment, he went in to inform Kiara and dharya about it.

"Sunnnnnnnnnno, ek compartment mein se lights AA Rahi hein, koi chor toh nahi aagaya?" Yash expressed.

"Abey gadhe, chor kya electrician hai jo lights leke ghumega?" Dharya said sarcastically, Yash gaped at him.

"Tune mujhe ghadha bola?" Yash asked raising his eyebrows at dharya.

"Tu hai, tujhe pata nahi par tu hai" Dharya replied back with the same time of sarcasm.

"Ruk Teri toh mein complain bhabhi-sa se karunga" said Yash keeping both his hands on his waist.

"Ja karle complain, vaise bhi bhabhi-sa mujhse zyada pyaar karti hai, tujhe toh bas bura na lag Jaye is liye thoda bohot baat kar leti hai tujh jaise uncultured bandar se" dharya said, on his remark Yash scoffed.

"Udna band kar bhabhi-sa mujhse zyada pyaar karti hai" Yash said pointing his forefinger at dharya.

"TU-" dharya was cut off in between by Kiara.

"Shut up you both, na bhabi-sa Yash tujh se pyar karti hai na hi dharya tujhese, meri bhabhi-sa sirf aur sirf mere Abhiman bhai-sa se pyar karti hai." Said Kiara in a very calm tone.

"Poin toh hai" said both Yash and dharya while nodding their heads.

"Ab Jake dekhe hei kya us compartment mein?" Asked Kiara to both of them and they agreed walking towards the compartment.

The trio of Yash, Kiara, and Dharya, curious about the commotion, peeked into the decorated compartment. They were shocked to witness the scenario infront them, because Abhiman and prisha was sitting in a very ***ahem ahem*** wala position.

"HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" yelled Kiara sttraling prisha and Abhiman.

"Oh fuck. Tum teeno mujhe kabhi baap Banne ka sukh galti se bhi prapt mat hone dena" he said making prisha as red as a tomato. He continued.

"jabhi bhi kuch karun tum teeno mein se koi ek prakat ho hi jata hai, aur aaj prisha ke kanha ji ki kripa se tum teeno ke teeno sath? Wah wah."

"Shant Bhai shant. Humko laga koi chor hai. Is compartment mein lights thi na isliye" said Yash.

"Arey wah chor electrition kab se ban gaye?" He asked with a sarcastic smile.

"SAME. Meine bhi yahi pucha is gadhe se" said dharya smaking Yash's head.

"Btw ye compartment zyada accha hai, we'll stay here only" said Yash, Abhiman was about to reply but prisha palmed his mouth.

"Han, Han mujhe bhi company mil jayegi, you guys stay here we have no problem" prisha said getting off Abhiman's lap.

"First of all there's no "WE" it's solely your decision to let these three monkeys stay here. And second of all what do you mean by "mujhey bhi company mil jayegi" what am I? Am i invisible or something?" Asked Abhiman raising his eyebrows at prisha who looked out of words right now.

"Bhai you gotta admit it that you are pretty boring, even bhabhi-sa is bored of you now" Yash said and giggled but it died down his throat when he saw Abhimaan shooting a glare his way.

"Arey mein toh mazak kar raha tha" said Yash scratching his nape.

"Chalo hum sab antakshari khel te hein" prisha said in a attempt to devert their mind.

They all agreed and played a lot of games. The journey unfolded with a blend of shared moments, laughter, and the occasional train sway. Abhiman's grand gesture had set the tone for a memorable journey, and as they traveled and played until late at night, before eventually falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it for today!

Comment down your thoughts.

And do follow me on Instagram, i post about the updating schedule there, and sometimes I post spoilers too!

Aur, i don't know about when will be the next update because honestly speaking i have lost all my motivation, but when I'll be done writing the new chapter I will post it right away.!

Thank you🤍

Take care of yourself until the next update!

Vote target: 350
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 144K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.2M 50.2K 78
The story of a royal The king who lost his heart to a girl at his first sight only.. his deep yearning for her.. his deep love for her.. join the...
336K 13.9K 37
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...
638K 41.5K 42
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...