Love is beautiful || Minwon

بواسطة sonnylmh

"Hyung, why are you so good to me?" "Huh?" "Since this morning, I got that I persuade you into driving me to... المزيد

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 17

118 4 0
بواسطة sonnylmh

"Hyung, stop drinking. It's your fifth bottle now." Wonwoo grabbed the bottle that Seungcheol tried to open with his shaky hand.

With the usual bottle opener, not the fancy chopstick style that he used to pop his first and second bottles.

"I am not drunk." Seungcheol pushed his manager's hand out, hiccuped in process.

Wonwoo heaved a big sigh. It's not helping him when the youngest of the three was also drunk, giggling non-stop at him doing literally nothing.

"Wonu hyung," Mingyu slurred, "You look so pretty."

The manager was stunned by the sudden nickname and compliment. He watched as the intern slowly batting his eyelashes at him, having both of his hands cupping his chin.

"Okay, both of you should go home."

"But I haven't finished my complain yet." Seungcheol whined.

"We can continue other time." Wonwoo promised, "Also you still have to come to work tomorrow."

"No, I don't want to go to work." The oldest sputtered, "Hannie is not there anymore."

"God," Wonwoo mumbled, "I need to call Jeonghan hyung. I cannot handle both of them at the same time."

He fished out his phone from his pocket, dialed Jeonghan phone number.

"Come on, hyung. Pick up the phone." Wonwoobit his finger anxiously.

"Oh, Wonwoo-yah." Jeonghan answered.

"Hyung, can you come to Mrs. Yang's place for a moment?"

"Why?"

"Seungcheol hyung is-," Wonwoo quickly exchanged his phone to his right hand to catch the intern's head that was about to fall down hard to the table, "Yah, Kim Mingyu watch your head."

"What's going on there?" Jeonghan was on his way to take his coat and his car key, put on his boots.

"You will see when you come." A beep was heard, coming from the other line. Jeonghan rushed from his place to his car and drove off.

"Ugh, you even drooled on my hand," Wonwoo gently put Mingyu's head on the table, getting the napkins to wipe his hand.

"Hyung, stop drinking." While he was talking to Jeonghan on his phone, Seungcheol already finished half of his fifth bottle.

"Come on, Mingyu" the assistant called, "Cheer."

"Mingyu cannot drink anymore, hyung." Wonwooreplied, "Don't force him."

"Weak." he scoffed, "He cannot even finish his third bottle."

"Yeah, yeah, you are the strongest, happy now? Stop drinking."

Jeonghan arrived at the restaurant, seeing that it was packed with people. He noticed the male owner was serving his customer, so he decided to greet him when he finished.

"Uncle Yang,"

"Hey Hannie, the others are inside." He motioned inside, "Only Wonwoo is sober, the other two are wasted."

"Thank you, uncle."

"You're welcome, child. Let me know if you need help, getting them into your car." The elder suggested.

"Appreciate the offer, uncle. But your customers are waiting."

"Oh yeah, haha." He laughed, "See you later then, Hannie."

"Sure uncle." Jeonghan nodded.

Entering the restaurant, he instantly spotted the trio.

"Oh god, why are they drinking like this?" Jeonghan walked to check up on Seungcheol and saw the other man in worse situation, "Who's that?"

"Mingyu, new intern." The manager droned, "Seungcheol hyung want to welcome him into our department."

Apparently, the main reason was not this but he had no placeto say that. The man just wants to go home to his bed already.

"Can you take Seungcheol hyung's home while I'm taking him?"

"Sure, but do you know his home address?"

"No," he lied, "but I had my way."

"Alright, just don't take advantage of a drunk dude."

"Do I look like one?" Wonwoo rolled his eyes, "This should be referring to you not me."

"I don't, okay?" Jeonghan put his hand on his chest.

"Seungcheol hyung wakes up. Let's go home." The manager lightly tapped on his cheek.

"He is dead drunk." Jeonghanfigured, "Help me carry him to my car."

Wonwoo looked at his peacefully asleep intern, then helped bring Seungcheol to Jeonghan's car.

"Auntie Yang, I come other time." Jeonghan yelled when he saw Mrs. Yang cleaned her tables outside.

"Sure thing, my child." She smiled back.

Jeonghan waved her goodbye, after properly arranged Seungcheol to sit comfortable in his car and drove off. Meanwhile Wonwoo went back into the restaurant to pay for their foods and got Mingyu back home.

He saw Mingyu's phone rang; it showed 'mama'. He gently woke the younger up to answering his phone, but he just stirred a little and went back to his dreamland.

Wonwoo doesn't want to worried Mingyu's mom even more so he had no choice but to answer the phone on behave of the younger.

"Hello auntie, this is Wonwoo speaking."

"Hello dear, where is Mingyu?"

"He is beside me, auntie. But he is drunk and already asleep." Wonwoo knew that Mrs. Kim was skeptical about him, "I am taking him back home safely, don't worry, auntie."

"Alright dear, drive safe." She softly spoke and ended the call.

He sighed and put the phone back to Mingyu's coat, "come on, kid. I'll take you home."

It took him a solid ten minutes to decently put Mingyu into his passenger seat; it was quite difficult since the younger build bigger than him.

While driving to Mingyu's home, he heard the younger murmured in his sleep.

"Why did you do this, Wonu hyung?"

"I did what? Sending you home?"

"Why are you pretending not to know me at work?"

Wonwoo flashed back to more than ten hours earlier. He thought that by regard Mingyu as a stranger, he could convince himself and the others that he judged the younger performance in his work fairly without familiarity bias. The thing is Mingyu had another thought.

"Are you disgusted by me?" Mingyu sobbed, tears ran down his cheeks.

He pulled up to the pavement, forcing Mingyu to wake up.

"Hey Mingyu," he rapidly hit the younger's cheek until he finally woke up, with his swollen eyes cracked open.

"Listen to me, okay?" Mingyu nodded as Wonwoo wiped dry his tears.

"I am not disgusted by you, alright. Keep that in your mind." Mingyu mindlessly nodded again, "I'll tell you more when you sobered up."

"If Gyu wasn't disgusting, would hyungie give Gyu kisses?"

"Huh?" This is Wonwoo's first time to witness someone has this kind of drunk habit as if he regressed back to 5 years old.

"Hyungie still think Gyu is disgusting then."

"How did you come to this conclusion?" Wonwoois stressed.

"Mama would kiss Gyu whenever he felt bad about himself. Hyungie doesn't." Mingyu hung his head. 

Wonwoo cannot believe what he was about to do next. He might or might not regret it later.

He picked up Mingyu's hand and gently pressed his lips against the back of his hand.

"There, satisfied yet?"

"Nooo," Mingyu shook his head, "Mama would kiss Gyu on his cheek."

At this moment, Wonwoo wished that Mingyu would not remember anything by tomorrow, otherwise he had more explanation to do than about him pretend not to know the younger at work.

A pair of glossy eyes stared into Wonwoo's soul, he's definitely a sucker for those eyes. He took another deep breath, mentally prepared himself.

He took off his seatbelt, swifting to the passenger side. His right hand placed on middle cushion for arm rest, his left one delicately caressed Mingyu's cheek. The younger closed his eyes and leaned into the touch, making the butterfly that was trapped in the cage inside the elder's stomach erupted.

Wonwoo also shut his eyes. Just a peck on the cheek, nothing could go wrong, right? Right?

Not until drunk Mingyu feeling mischievous right this second and turning his head to the left side, where Wonwoo was supposed to peck his cheek.

Their lips met each other unexpectedly, at least on Wonwoo's side. As innocent as the younger seemed to be, he is not. Electricity sent throughout his body from where they touched. The older was flabbergasted by the action, immediately retreated back to his seat.

"Hyungie's lips is so soft, hehe." Mingyu giggled with his hand touching his lips. He then mumbled some incoherent words and off to sleep as if nothing happened.

Wonwoo was speechless, sat stunning in his seat for a few minutes, before soaking the fact that a kid that just went on date for once stole his first kiss. He blushed profoundly, in a car with air conditioner on, but his body was heating up.

"Yah, Kim Mingyu," that same kid was deep asleep.

"What's the hell," he glanced at the watch in his car; it displayed 10pm.

Remind Wonwoo not to let Mingyu has a sip of alcohol in the future, especially without him cause this is straight-up harassment. No one would ever see this kind of Mingyu, well except him.

"You," the older pointed at the sleeping guy, "You will be doomed tomorrow."

Wonwoo hurriedly put back his seatbelt, speeding to Mingyu's home. 

-------------

Omg, it took me 3 days to finished the lower half of this chapter. 

Hope you guys enjoy the cringy stuffs, hehe 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

بواسطة _kpop_world

قصص الهواة

6.2K 440 42
Joshua and Jieun used to be friends, but the younger Joshua had to return to America. A few years later, Joshua was back in South Korea but had no co...
5K 249 18
➤ what if one day you'll wake realizing that you like your best friend? well minghao couldn't do anything but to keep it from his buddy, junhui. ✎ sh...
5.2K 260 15
Jeonghan is the school's angel, Seungcheol is the school's badboy. Surprisingly they've never interacted with each other before but It doesn't hurt t...
21K 661 50
"Tell me, what is it that you desire most?" he asked, his eyes gleaming with a mix of curiosity and mischief. his gaze filled with intensity. "I want...