Let's Create A Dish Call Love...

By Leticianna

Yuki Shinnozaki was a rich person. She is the child of a Famous Seminar Teacher who works for the principal... More

Transfering
Dish 1

Dish 2

1.4K 59 10
By Leticianna

I keep on creating more chapters for my other books that I often forgets to update Ongoing fanfic. I will update this weekly! I'm sorry for the wait! The new cover is made by my good friend Lacplace, I am certainly liking it! XD If you need a cover for your story, she's the one I recommend for beginners covers. I'm not good with cooking, but I'll try to be creative as possible. If some of these works, tell me in the comments on how it taste like!

Yuki had thought sleeping next to a male was going to be hard. But with the smell of nostalgia hidden in the smell of the room, Yuki had fell asleep without even dreaming the night before.

"My little Snow Fairy!" Her father ran up to her on stage, hugging her tightly.

"Father, get off." She said coldly. It was at the peak of 6 years old, and she had won 1st Place in the Culinary Division. She gritted her teeth, knowing that this wasn't enough to beat the Nakakiri.

"But can't I pamper to my-" Yuki just jumped off the stage, giving the trophy to her father and walked out. Filled with useless congratulations, the hallway was suffocating her.

"I hate you." She mumbled, before bumping into a yellow hair boy. Recognizing a curse in Italian, she pouted toward the male.

"Hey! You SWORED!" Yuki promptly yelled, pointing a finger to the boy.

"I did not!"

"Yes you did! Father said it was a very bad word in Italian!" The boy just angrily sighed, before bumping into her to pass through. She fell to the ground, with tears threatening to come out of her eyes. The boy noticed before hesitantly reaching his hand out. She immediately took the hand and stood up.

"Mr. Aldini, I see you happened to meet my daughter." Her father appeared behind her, while the male configured her identity.

"Mr. Shinnozaki, it's been a long time you've been at our restaurant. I hope you will come to our restaurant soon. I never knew you had a daughter."

"I'm divorced, but this is my daughter, Yuki. She recently won 1st place in Culinary Division." The male widened his eyes, shaking his finger as he pointed to her.

"The Snow P-Princess of Culinary?" She smiled at him.

"Let me reintroduce myself. I'm Shinnozaki Yupina, holder of God's Eye. What's your name?" Her father sighed. Although everyone calls her "Yuki", it wasn't her preferred nickname. They call her that because she often mess up her real name.

"Aldini Takumi."

"Let's be friends, ne?"

Yuki immediately woke up to the bright sunlight. Looking at the clock, it was 10 a.m., which was normal for her. It was a habit since she was younger, since her father always wakes up around this time.

Aldini Takumi could be considered as her childhood friend. But in actual reality, they weren't. They would have the most stupidest fight over everything, having cook-off where Yuki will always remain victorious, and cursing to the worst word in the swearing books until their parents had to shove soaps up their mouths to stop them.

Although, there were some good points in their friendship. But otherwise, he had to go back to Italy and they haven't met since.

Going to the bathroom, while remembering to lock it, she fixed up her wig and contact lenses. No one would notice she was acting like a guy. Unless, they had known her throughout the ages. After all, her habits still remain.

"Yuki, are you ready?" Yuki sauntered out of the bathroom, wearing casual clothing. Her chest wasn't noticeable, as she tied it up with clothing tape (you know, the cosplay tape?) beforehand.

"Yep." It wasn't school yet, but Souma and her had to go to the Principal Office. To prepare for the God's Sensou.

The God's Sensou, in other words, God's War.

"Well, time to go."

*****************

Yuki thought it would be awkward riding in a motorcycle with Souma, but in all reality, it was refreshing to mind. The scenery of Totsuki was very scenic, as Yuki awed over it. Unlike Totodai, Totsuki had the best scenery of all, with it's luscious flowers and enormous trees.

But that all changed when they entered the Principal room. Mr. Nakiri, the grandfather of Nakiri Erina.

"Welcome, Yukihira Souma and Shinnozaki Yuki." He bellowed, as 10 other students waited for them. None of them were Nakiri Erina, or the 10 Seats. She cursed. But familiar faces were droned to mind, such as Megumi and Shun.

"Shinnozaki, I am aware of your rank as Tododai 1st Seat. We are making a slight exception to have you as our 2nd Seat. Our original 2nd Seat wasn't excited by the change, but it is said she'll defeat you in God's Sensou." He said darkly. Shinnozaki didn't want this. She didn't want her status to transfer over.

"I'm grateful for your consideration."

"God's Sensou, or God's War is a special tradition at Totsuki Academy. Totodai is well renowned for their practices in Modern cooking, while we are still a little behind in the culinary cooking. As that, we have 15 students, and one representative from Tododai to challenge in this event. We wanted a vast variety of cooking for it, as 16 Gods will challenge in this competition, right?"

Yuki understood the logic. Totodai is welcomed for its uses of molecular, just like the Nakiri Branch in Denmark. Totsuki still remains on focusing on the ingredients and reveals flavors like in the past. As a student of Totodai, she is skilled in the molecular structure.

Even better than Nakiri Alice.

It helps when her father is the famous Seminar Teacher for it. Learning it for 14 years had paid off.

"So the winners of the Autumn Elections of Totsuki Academy will be included? I heard they were amazing in their ideas of dishes." The Principal nodded.

"We have several who are included. I hope for all of you to have a fair competition. If we lose to Totodai Academy, everyone will be expelled." The shivers ran through everyone's spines. Yuki shivered, noticing the harsh competition. Of course she won't bomb the competition- she's there to see her skills.

Until then, she will have to remain as boy.

"Well, Yuki, I hope for a fair match!" Souma cheerfully said, while they walked down the hallways with Megumi. The God's Sensou was going to be harsh, especially when more of Totsuki Students are involved. But she swears she did not see any of the Elite 10 on the list.

"I hope so, too." Yuki replied gravely.

"Ah, Takumi!" Yuki stopped in her tracks. Souma and Megumi noticed her faulty actions.

"Is there something wrong? Yuki-chan?" 

"Are you talking about Aldini Takumi and Aldini Isami?..." Yuki asked harshly, where they received strange looks from her. She immediately looked around, and saw the familiar blonde hair.

"Ah, Souma and Megumi." Out of everyone who may have saw her, except for the Principal of Totsuki, Takumi would notice her. Despite all the disguises, and their difficult relationship, they knew each other the best.

"Takumi, this is Shinnozaki Yuki. Yuki, this is Aldini Takumi." Takumi narrowed his eyes at Yuki, who pleaded innocently in her mind not to say anything. Takumi sighed.

"Can I speak with he-him in private?" Takumi stuttered, before grabbing Yuki by the wrist. She is smaller than most of the boys in the school, so it was easy enough to tell that Takumi was taller than Yuki. And much stronger.

"Yuki, you have five seconds to tell me what's going on." Takumi lead her by a tree in the school. Yuki gulped.

"It was my father's fault- he signed me up as a boy- I can't let anyone know- please Taku-chan-"

"It's nice to see you again, Yuki." Takumi smiled at Yuki, who was stunned. She blushed before pointing finger at him.

"Getting all that out of the way," Yuki stomped on his foot.

"What the hell was that for!?" 

"One, for not telling me where you went for middle school." Yuki put one finger up.

"Two, for not contacting me for 4 years straight."

"Three, you're at fricking Totsuki Academy, my rival ass school." Yuki's accent was appearing, which usually happens when she was angry. Although she was born in Tokyo, she was raised in Osaka for a few years, inheriting a dialect.

"What do you not contacting! You're the one who said that said I couldn't contact you!"

"Because obviously I don't have any internet! I moved to Totodai god dammit!"

"Totodai Academy, we promised, all three of us, to go to Totsuki!" Yuki realized this. She was going to go to Totsuki. But...

"My father is a seminar teacher at Totodai! How could I know that I can't go to Totsuki at a young age!"

"You could have told us, Shinnozaki Ayame Yuki." 

"You son of a GIT!" Yuki walked off, stomping her feets in a manly way. Takumi just only watched her, as Isami suddenly came back around his shoulder.

"Wasn't there another part to that promise?" Isami asked, where Takumi's face turned red. Of course he remembered. It was Yuki's damn fault.

"Don't say anything to Yuki about it, Isami. She doesn't need to remember."

Σ(・□・;)Σ(・□・;)Σ(・□・;)Σ(・□・;)

"Stupid Takumi.. Stupid Takumi..." Yuki sat in Souma's room, angrily pacing back and forth. Souma just watched her. It has been days since they met Takumi.

"Yuki, you knew Takumi? I never knew you did." Souma commented, where Yuki gave the death glare. 

"Well, if you considered the amount of hatred we have for each other, then it's fine by me."

"Haha, have you made a dish with eachother?"

"There was one..." Yuki immediately remembered one dish they had made. The dish they perfected together. It was when she was going to Aldini, and wanted a small snack.

"It was a dish that we played around with. We made...." Yuki looked at Souma, before hugging him tightly.

"Thank you thank you so much Souma!" Souma looked confused as Yuki walked out of the room to cook. Following her, he noticed she got out dough, peppers, lemon juice, and parsley?

"I made the dough in my room in Totodai, but I brought it here if I wanted to make pastry. Thank god it's still soft." Yuki said, before kneading it and rolling it. "By twisting it..." She twisted it in an intricate way, making a shape that is simple to do with dough.

"Are you making a pretzel?"

"It's easy to make, as you can put a lot of spices to the bread. As long you don't screw up with the dough, then it's fine. I'm not going to use the natural though." Yuki poured the peppers and parsley, before pouring lemon juice into a large container. She dipped pretzel into the lemon juice that was filled with the spices. She opened the oven and set the heat to high.

"Now we just have to wait!" Souma sat on the chair, watching her clean the dishes. Although she was a Totodai Student and famous, she didn't have the aura that Nakiri Erina had. 

Yuki was comfortable to talk to. Her feelings weren't hidden, and she wasn't afraid to take actions. But she had the aura that she had even more skills.

"And presto! The Yuki's and Takumi's Special Sour Pretzel!" The large pretzels were golden brown, as Yuki brought a pretzel to Souma. Hesitantly tasting it, Souma noticed the sour flavor.

"Is this similar to sourdough?"

"Yes!" The peppers and parsley gave the pretzel another flavor, as the sourness was addicting to taste. The citrus deepened into the dough, making it a sourdough with ease.

"Anyway, I'm going to go. Do you know where Takumi hangs out?" Yuki asked Souma.

"Try check the place where he dragged you. It might be at the tree." Souma replied, giving a wave as she rushed out of the door.

"Hm.. If I put Apple sauce, it would give it another flavor..." 

Yuki was walking out of the door before the door slammed into her face. Her glasses were flown out of her face as she grabbed a hand. Standing up, she grabbed her glasses, noticing they were broken.

"I'm sorry, are you- YUKI??" Takumi stood there stunned, as Yuki checked her nose. She was confused as Takumi pointed to it. 

"I DON'T CARE IF MY NOSE IS BLEEDING. Last time I checked, being hit by a door wasn't the worse thing. Remember the time you hit me with a rolling pin?"

"That was an accident, just like this time-"

"Can you eat this, Taku-chan?" Shoving the food up his mouth, Takumi tasted the familiar flavors.

"Isn't this the Yuuki and Takumi's Special Sour Pretzel?"

"Bingo!" Yuki smiled at Takumi, who scratched his head.

"I'm sorry." Yuki looked at Takumi curiously. "I know I should have told you, but I wanted to improve. I didn't want you to come to this school because of me. Your father works at Totodai Culinary, so no doubt you'll be going to Totodai. Other than that, I wouldn't want to be on your father's bad side..."

"I should say sorry too." Takumi looked at her with surprise. She doesn't normally apologize.

"I shouldn't force you to come to my school. Totsuki is great for you to improve your skills. I shouldn't be the pushy childhood friend to force you to do everything I want. Either way, if you did come to the school, everyone would have thought you were my tsundere boyfriend."

"I wouldn't mind that.." Takumi muttered.

"Huh? What did you say?" Yuki came closer to Takumi's face who started blushing immediately.

"He-Hey! You shouldn't do that! I don't want to be gay!"

"So you don't acknowledge me as a girl?! How dare you!?"

"You are a girl- a beautiful one." Yuki's face turned into strawberries before stomping on his foot.

"Truce?"

"Truce."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
81.4K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
662K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
286K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...