Together through it all

By ZiaMariaKovacs

"Hi, i'm Rihanna, a teenage girl with a normal life..." Ok this sentence is absolute bullshit. Let me explain... More

1. Prologue: And this is how it started
2.Chapter one: Rihanna Hernandez
3. Chapter two:Lucas Salinger... What does she see in him?!
4. Chapter three: Amelia Inez Harper
5. Chapter four: Ria is on Instagram
6. Chapter Five: Update: Mom I'm famous...
7.Chapter Six: El and Eating Thoughts
8.Chapter Seven: The One Who Brings Me Flowers Even When I Have No Grave...
9. Chapter Eight: Not even a fear of heights will stop me from flying...
10. Chapter Nine: Broken Ice and One Broken Heart...
11. Chapter Ten: Not because of anyone or for anyone, but because of someone.
12. Chapter Eleven: Theo's Irish Plan
14.Chapter Thirteen: Better Than Any Gift
15. Chapter Fourteen: Demons Are Not Welcome...
16. Chapter Sixteen: Amelia Inez Harper
17. Chapter seventeen: 31.12. It will all be over...
18.Chapter Eighteen: I love you cariad
19. Chapter Nineteen: A Year and Five Months Ago...
20. Chapter Twenty: Nightmare or Christmas Dream?

13. Chapter Twelve: Benjamin Reynolds (Fashion Police)

2 1 0
By ZiaMariaKovacs

Chapter Twelve: Benjamin Reynolds (Fashion Police)

"Benji, I have nothing to wear!" his mom yelled hysterically. "I'm going!" Benji called out. He ran all over their house. He picked up a few things along the way. Such as: his mom's black dress, her black and gold heels, and some accessories in  in the form of a necklace, a bracelet, a belt, and a purse. He went into her closet. He found her sitting there desperately on the floor in a pile of clothes, shoes, and purses. "And here we go again...." he muttered when he spotted her. "I brought  you this.  I think it will be perfect for meeting that client from Korea."

"Thank God you found something. I thought I was going to have to go shopping."

"Again? Mom, you went shopping yesterday and the day before yesterday... Basically, you've been running around the clothes shops all week and you didn't even take me with you..."

"If it bothers you so much, why don't you go shopping with your friends?"

"That's not a bad idea.  I'm going to write to them.  At least I'll take care of the shopping for Christmas presents."

"Well, you see." Benji ran into his room at the speed of a Chinese express. He picked up his cell phone and texted the group, "Hellooooy. So I was wondering if we should go shopping since it's the 20th of December?"

RIA: "Sorry, but I already have my plans."

EL: "I don't have anything for today."

AMELIA: "Me neither.  How about we meet at the coffee shop on the corner of my street and then go shopping."

BENJI: “Great idea.  So I'll meet you at the cafe in an hour."

AMELIA: "OK."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 46 38
For the booksmart yet naïve 16-year-old Nicky, high school in her quaint little hometown island in the Philippines had always been predictable. Until...
10.5K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
4.2K 379 40
Sometimes you get things to happen your way and you're happy, sometimes you don't and you're hurt. What hurts even more is to experience what you had...
791 2 30
Rhena Han She's one of the quietest children you will ever meet. She had a tragic upbringing none of which was ever her fault she just got tangled up...