The Missing Princess

By Clifoconda_HemHem

Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Ita... More

PROLOGUE:
CHARACTERS:
1: Found
2: Truth
3: Promise
4: Princess
5: Custody
6: Gift
7: Troubles
8: Home
9: Healer
10: Wish
11: Work
12: Pain
13: Questions
14: Siblings
15: Terrible
16: Deserving
17: Done
18: Eat
19: Information
20: Killer
21: Coward
22: Traitor
23: Sorry
24: Light
25: Forgiveness
26: Explanation
27: Trauma
28: Father
29: Handsome
NEW STORY ALERT!
31: Son
32: Friend
33: Unexpected
34: Confrontation
NEW STORY ALERT!!
35: Miracle
36: Daughter
37: Family

30: Overprotective

1.2K 48 5
By Clifoconda_HemHem

Chapter 30

-Alessandro Di Luca-

I can still see traces of blood in my skin despite already scrubbing my body raw in the shower for an hour. That was definitely way bloodier than I intended. But it's what they deserve.

I really could never understand Lorenzo's methods of killing; he's like Freddy fucking Krueger, who likes to drag his victims into his own world and takes his sweet time torturing them. Whereas, I like to finish the job in an instant, but in the most inhumane way possible. Quick and bloody is my motto when I'm in bed or when I'm killing. I even heard some people in the underworld debate which one of me and Enzo they wanted to be killed by.

I looked down at myself again for the fourth time and pondered. Do I go back to the hotel and take a shower again? No, I'm here already. I better get this done quickly before Enzo and Kirill see me.

I'm officially a wanted man in both the Italian and Russian mafias. It's not like I care; our men think of me like a devil incarnate; they fear me; they wouldn't have the fucking balls to hunt me down without being hunted and killed by me first. It's my older brother and cousin I worry about. I wouldn't see another day if they found me. I just got lucky with my encounter with Enzo last time, but I know I wouldn't be so lucky for so long.

Don't ever fucking underestimate Lorenzo Di Luca and Kirill Vasiliev.

So that's why I need to get this done quickly.

With that thought, I pulled my hoodie to my head and got out of my car, walking straight to the private school Niccolo and Isabella were going to attend. I managed to hear the news that only the two of them are together here at the moment. Our three younger siblings were lucky; they were allowed to go to school, mingle, and play with the other rug rats. The heir and spare of the Di Luca family never got that luxury. Papa would constantly get anxious and paranoid about our safety.

However, I quickly stopped in my tracks, and my jaw clenched when I spotted Isabella, but for some reason she's not with Nicco, and instead she's with a boy. What made me even more pissed was when I easily recognized the boy in question.

That boy.

He's Theo's younger brother.

The bastard of the Rossi famiglia.

What the fuck is a fucking Rossi doing with my sister?

I was about to run towards them and pull my sister from that Rossi boy, but my body froze in fear and my eyes widened as soon as I saw Uncle Ivan walking in their direction.

Merda. That's another member of my family who wouldn't hesitate to empty his bullets in my head. I quickly hide behind a huge bush.

What the hell is that old man doing here? When did he get here in Sicily?

I watched our uncle talking to Isabella and the Rossi boy before the three of them, along with Nicco this time, walked into one of the school buildings.

Well, there goes my fucking plan.

But just in time, my phone in my back pocket suddenly rang. I quickly grabbed it and answered, seeing that it's the old nanny I hired for my son.

"Pronto?"

"Signorino Gabriel's awake, signore."

"Sto arrivando. Keep him occupied for a while." (I'm on my way)

***

-Niccolo Di Luca- 

I patiently tapped my feet while leaning against the wall as I waited for my sorellina as she did her business inside the ladies room. That's what the little principessa gets for drinking all those iced teas she made me buy. I only relented because, well, I can never really say no when it comes to our precious little principessa. Besides, I'm happy that she's slowly getting out of her shell and finally getting comfortable asking us for things, even though they are only as small as an iced tea, chocolate cakes, and strawberries. That's the only thing she would ask us for, and even then she would still be all shy and skittish.

She's just so fucking precious.

I placed my phone back in my pocket and sighed as I looked around the hallways with Izzy's pink Hello Kitty bag in my hand. I can't fucking wait to get out of this God-forsaken school. But thanks to my outstanding personality, actions, and grades last term, I had to repeat my classes last year, so instead of just two, I'm fucking stuck here for three more years. At least I'll be with my sorellina; that's the only silver lining I could see.

And I really am trying to redeem myself this time; I want to do better, not just because I promised my brothers and sister, but because I also promised myself.

"Nicco?" 

Cazzo. Just when I thought I wouldn't have to see anyone who knows me here just yet.

"Sei tornato!" (You're back!)

I looked up and saw my old football mates, Cesare, Alex, and Floriano. I stared blankly at them. They were good team mates; we were a good team, and I used to just golong with their company along with our other team mates, but they were no friends of mine. I knew that from the start. These are just the people I used to hang out with. But I don't think they know that."

"Si, I'm back," I replied to Alex. He smiles while the other two's eyes go down and stare at the Hello Kitty bag I'm holding.

"So the rumors were true, then?" Cesare said, his blue eyes widening in surprise.

"The Di Luca have a long-lost daughter that finally returned. You have a sister. And I'm assuming she's here right now, correct?" Floriano concluded.

"Si, I have a sister,, and she's here right now."

"I saw her; she's quite a beauty! Do you mind if I ask for her number, amico? (friend?)" Alex suddenly spoke. It took everything in me to restrain myself from bashing the fucker's head against the wall. 

Both Cesare and Floriano looked at him and me in disbelief. I don't know what they are most surprised by—lex's stupidity or the fact that I actually managed to restrain myself from beating the shit out of Alex's stupidity.

"Che cazzo hai appena detto di mia sorella?" (What the fuck did you just say about my sister?) I hissed as I faced Alex's stupid face.

"E cosa vuol dire che l'hai vista? Quando l'hai vista?" (And what do you mean you saw her? When did you see her?) Cesare added.

"Whoa, amico! Take it easy, Nicco! Geez, you could've just said no; fine, your sister is off limits." Alex quickly says,, raising his hands up in the air as if surrendering and looking at me nervously, knowing what I'm fucking capable of.

Before I could open my mouth, the idiot asked another stupid question.

"But wait... Is she off limits for everyone?"

I swear, if another stupid sentence comes out of this guy's mouth, I won't be able to restrain myself any longer. People can really test your patience and you end up being the bad guy.

"Let me make myself fucking clear. My sorellina is absolutely off fucking limits! Any guy who dares to even look at her in the wrong way just instantly signed their death sentence!" I exclaimed to the three of them, feeling absolutely furious.

"Is that rule applied to that Rossi boy too?"

That's fucking it.

In an instant, I quickly had Alex, the fucking idiot, harshly pinned against the wall with my hands grabbing and holding the collar of his shirt. His two friends didn't bother to pull me away from him, knowing what'd come for them if they did.

Everyone in this fucking school knows not to mess with Niccolo Di Luca, and by extension, that also goes for my sweet sister.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I darkly growled.

Isabella's in the washroom. And what did he fucking me by the Rossi boy. 

"We only have one fucking transferee this school year; obviously, that's your sister, whatever her name is. Before coming here, I saw the Rossi boy, and together with him was this new girl, who I'm assuming is your sister. They were talking and walking towards the east building," he quickly says.

WHAT THE HELL?

To confirm what Alex just told me, I quickly let him go and ran to the ladies now empty washroom, where I had just left Izzy. After confirming that she's really not inside, my eyes stared at the three, and they all gave me a knowing and fearful look.

I was just gone for five minutes as I also relieved myself in the opposite washroom.

I feel my blood boiling in anger, not because of Izzy, but knowing who she's with.

What the fuck is that Rossi bastard doing with the Di Luca's principessa?

"The east building, you say?" I looked at Alex again, who quickly nodded his head. I nodded my head back and ran towards the east building while still holding the stupid Hello Kitty bag.

That Rossi bastard has better not do anything to my sorellina, or he and his family will have hell to pay.

I was all sweaty and almost out of breath when I spotted my sorellina, and she was really together with the Rossi famiglia's bastard son. I almost wanted to burst out, but another person walked towards them. My eyes widened. It's our uncle, Ivan. I quickly walked towards them as well.

"My name's Francis Rossi, sir." I managed to hear the Rossi bastard introducing himself to our uncle. I rolled my eyes as I let my presence be known.

"Yuri, my boy! Here you are!" Uncle pulled me in for a quick hug, but he leaned in to whisper in my ear, making me gulp nervously.

"How could you let your sestra be alone with a boy, a Rossi boy for that matter?" His tone was low and threatening, and all I could say was sorry, feeling really bad.

That feeling quickly disappeared as soon as my sorellina ran towards me and hugged me tightly as if I'd disappeared in a second.

"Nicco! I... I-- sorry... I didn't find you, so I tried to go back to the principal's office, but I got lost. Lucky me that my friend, Francis, helped me," she explained to me. I smiled down at her and stroked her hair.

"It's fine as long as you're okay, Izzy. I was just scared when I didn't find you in the washroom," I told her reassuringly.

"Come and follow me, you two; I'm taking you home. A family dinner is in order," Uncle announced, walking ahead inside the building.

My eyes shifted to the Rossi bastard who was still here, and looking at my sorellina weirdly, I darkly glared at the boy. Izzy told me he helped her, but Izzy is a sweet, kind, and naive little girl. We don't know this bastard's true purpose for approaching her, and I don't fucking trust him one bit. He's just lucky that sorellina is here with me right now.

"You can go now, Rossi." I hissed, my hold on my sister tightening.

"Nicco!"

The Rossi bastard only smiles at Izzy. The fucking nerve of this kid.

"It's okay, cara mia (my darling). I better get going too since I think my papa is waiting for me at home. I hope to see you again."

It took me a while to process what he just called my sorellina. And before I could punch the living shit out of him, he was already walking away, and Izzy was grinning and waving her hand in the air.

"Thank you so much, Francis! I'll see you when school starts!"

I now dread going back to school even more.

My overprotective older brother instincts were coming on too strong.

***

AN:/ I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I'M STILL HERE! JUST TRYING TO FIND THE FREE TIME TO WRITE WHILE ALSO DEALING MY JUNIOR YEAR IN COLLEGE! LOVE Y'ALL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.3K 28
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
96.5K 1.5K 10
Idalia has been abused ever since she was 3 years old. When she thought things couldn't get any worse and nothing was going to change, she ran. She r...
2.2M 50.4K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

835K 16.5K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...