Freedom Or Power (Daminette)

By Millerthesheep

So I recently watched Son of Batman, Batman vs. Robin, Batman: Bad Blood, Justice League vs. Teen Titans, Tee... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Between Divinity and Humanity
Chapter 3: The Shadows Within
Chapter 4: Legacy and Shadows
Chapter 5: Shadows of Legacy and Choices
Chapter 6: Fates Entwined
Chapter 7: Revelations and Reflections
Chapter 8: Whispers of the Wind
Chapter 9: Unearthing the Self
Chapter 10: The Call of Gotham
Chapter 11: Echoes in the Dark
Chapter 12: Conversations in the Shadows
Chapter 13: From Ashes to Hope
Chapter 14: First Glimpse
Chapter 15: Between Worlds and Choices
Chapter 16: Whispers of the Past and Echoes of Envy
Chapter 17: The Master and The Apprentice
Chapter 18: Shadows in the Moonlight
Chapter 19: The Moon's Ominous Glow
Chapter 20: Desires and Dilemmas
Chapter 21: The Chains of Fate
Chapter 22: Crossing Fates and Unraveling Secrets
Chapter 23: Awakening and Despair
Chapter 24: Chains and Care
Chapter 25: Breaking Through the Silence
Chapter 26: Chained Adventures in Gotham's Carnival
Chapter 27: Echoes of the Night And A New Dawn in Gotham
Chapter 28: Threat on the Horizon And Dark Obsessions
Chapter 29: Clash of Blood
Chapter 30: Slumber's Chains
Chapter 31: Unyielding Bonds
Chapter 32: Rescuing the Lost
Chapter 33: The Goddess Reawakens
Chapter 34: The Titans Regroup

Chapter 2: Born in Shadows, Bathed in Blood

189 6 0
By Millerthesheep

Damian's POV:

From the moment of my birth, my life danced on the edge of a blade. Born into the League of Assassins, an organisation renowned for its ruthless efficiency and blood-soaked endeavours, I was the child of two powerful lineages. On one side, the Al Ghul legacy is steeped in darkness and ambition. On the other, the Wayne lineage a beacon of hope for Gotham.

Under the tutelage of my grandfather, Ras al Ghul, and my mother, Talia al Ghul, I was trained with an unyielding hand. The League's mountainous enclave echoed with my grunts and the clang of steel as I faced one opponent after another, honing my skills. Days blended into nights, punctuated only by the rigorous discipline of my mentors and the constant weight of expectation. Every success was expected, every failure a lesson. I was being groomed, not just as an heir but as the embodiment of the League's future.

The sudden demise of my grandfather, a figure who had always seemed immortal, shifted the axis of my world. His death set off a power vacuum, one my mother was quick to fill. With her new role came my introduction to a larger world, one where shadows were not just for hiding but also for seeking refuge.

It was during this transition that I was brought to Gotham, a city that seemed to breathe and bleed all at once. It was a far cry from the League's silent mountains and disciplined routine. Here, I was introduced to my father, Batman. Our relationship was tumultuous from the outset. We clashed in ideologies, methodologies, and, sometimes, simply as father and son. Yet, with every challenge, from our initial confrontations to my abduction by the Court of Owls, our bond solidified. It was raw, sometimes painful, but genuine. With its chaotic charm, Gotham was teaching me in ways the League never had.

Yet, the winds of fate had one more twist in store. A mission led me to a remote temple in Tibet, a place where time seemed to stand still. And it was here that I met her: Marinette. She was a mystery wrapped in an enigma, a guardian with powers that seemed to defy the very fabric of reality. Little did I know then how intertwined our destinies would become.

My life, with all its shadows and blood, its challenges and triumphs, has shaped me into who I am. And as I reflect upon it, I understand one thing clearly: I am, and always will be, a warrior at heart, fighting not just for myself but for those I come to cherish.

So what do you all think about this story. Please share, like and comment. I'll see you all in the next chapter Bye... 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...
51.8K 1.1K 22
Ok, so I'm not a fan of Batman and his fam but Daminette managed to change my mind. Since I don't watch anything with Batman and the cartoon like the...
33.2K 898 22
Hey my lovelies! I'm back with yet another Daminette Fanfic because that's all I write about. This story - And I'm not trying to spoil anything for...
45.1K 1.1K 9
Have you ever wondered what it's like being the only Kryptonian on earth without powers? It sucks. I'm Marinette Martha Kent. Yup that's right I'm th...