Reese x Reader One-shots and...

By SierraInTheWoods

There will be a variety of types of oneshots. Smut,Fluff and everything in between. I'm taking from the age h... More

Reese x Chubby Reader
I Never Wanna Leave Your Side
Are you Impressed yet?
Anouncment
Childhood Best Friends
The Babysitter
I Love You, You Big Idiot.
I Love You, You Big Idiot 2
The Babysitter Part 2
Are you Impressed Yet? Part 2

Reese x thicc reader Part 2

464 5 0
By SierraInTheWoods

I lean over to kiss him. Right as you peck him on the lips. A car pulls in "Mom" all the boys say in unison. "Start working on the project and I'm sorry about her in advance." He says. "Who's this Louis says as she walks through the door" Reese freezes "Just a girl from class mom she's doing homework with me" Reese says and turns to you smiling widely.

Louis put a hand on her hip, she looked at us with suspicion. "What is the project on?" Reese tenses up. You knew he had no idea what the correct name was. "It's a paper on The Compiègne Wagon and the treaties that were signed, Ma'am." I say in a polite tone. Malcolm jumps in, "Mr Hekabe also mentioned that we can choose our favorite treaty and do extra credit paper explaining why it means to you." Malcolm grins at us.Louis grins about the extra credit "Sounds like a good opportunity for Reese to get his grade up, She seems like a smart girl. Malcolm, feel free to help them too. He needs everything he can get. He's about to have to retake this class. Do you really wanna be in Mr. Hekabe's class forever." Louis crosses her arms and has a serious tone. Reese furrows his brow "Mr Hekabe has it out for me, of course I don't want to repeat the class." I can feel his anger radiating off his skin. "I will help you do the extra credit assignment dont worry. I will make sure you don't have to repeat his class... I hate Mr Hekabe" I mutter the last part only loud enough for Reese to hear. It makes him chuckle. "Me too,trust me." he mutters back. Louis looks in the kitchen. "Wow Reese you made dinner? Was it to impress the girl or to help you mom?" Reese seems confused by the question. I whisper to him "say both" he smiles nodes and "Say both. '' he states loud and proud, I couldn't help but physically facepalm. Louis smiled, seeming pleased to see me and Reese start working on the project together.

Meanwhile Malcolm gets up from the table, and walks over to his mom in the kitchen as she is putting away groceries. "What do you think of her?" he whispers. "The Mom in me says he is not ready for a girlfriend, what if she breaks his heart. But that girl has him wrapped around her finger, I bet she could get him to do just about anything." Malcolm looks at his mom confused and baffled "You got all that from one conversation?" Lois chuckled. "No, he made her dinner and cleaned up the whole kitchen. He even did the dishes. Now he's doing school work agreeing to do the extra credit. She's got real potential." Louis grins "I think she can get through his thick skull somehow, I wonder what her secret is. How did she break him?" Louis ponders. Malcolm just shrugs, "I don't know, all I've seen is her being nice to him, and he beat up some jokes for her today." Lois' expression switched from satisfaction to rage "HE WHAT?" Louis marches out of the kitchen Malcom looks at Reese with fear he mouths the words 'sorry' and sneaks off into the bedroom. "YOU GOT IN A FIGHT TODAY AT SCHOOL?!" She yelled at him. Reese gets defensive. "They were being jerks. They deserved every hit." Reese states in an angry voice. I interjected to try and help his case "He did it because they were oinking at me." I shrink back as I didn't mean to raise my voice as loud as I had. Louis stared at me for a long time, the direct eye contact and not being able to read her was making my heart beat get faster, I started to get kind of shaky. "Are you lying to me?" I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding "No Ma'am, it's true. Reese was simply protecting me, so I'm repaying the favor by helping him get his grades up." I smile endearingly to her hoping that I can get out of trouble with good behavior. Lois simply smiles "Well I'd like to see results. You have 3 hours till sundown, I will call your parents and let them know you will be home at 8. I want to see progress with him before you leave." Louis goes to her bedroom, leaving just you and Reese at the family room table. Dewey and Malcolm are in their bedroom. Reese looks at you. "Should we continue what we started before being interrupted?" Reese says softly, getting close. You touch your forehead to his. You whisper softly "I'd love to but your mom is scary and we should get some studying started then maybe later. I opened my book to the page about The Compiègne Wagon. "Boooringg" Reese groans. "We haven't even gotten past the into page." Both of us chuckle at my comment.

Time skip 1 hour of studying

"We have 1 page already, Good job Reese!" I grin widely and put my hand up to high five him. "Wh-what I did a good job? I just read aloud the passages... not very well might I add." Reese says, sounding disappointed. My high five having been rejected, I placed that hand on his cheek. " While you were reading I plotted out key notes for each paragraph and mapped out the whole essay. All we have to do now is make bullet points into sentences." Reese looks dumbfounded. I sigh "thank you for your help" I smile a genuine good smile and look down. I feel two fingers brush under my chin. He brings my chin up forcing me to look at him, his gentle touch was contrasted by his now firm grip on the middle of my thigh, his fingers gripping the fluffy soft flesh so hard it pillows between his fingers. It was slightly painful, but it felt kinda good at the same time. He leans closer for a kiss. "You're smart and pretty. It's a package deal" His grip tightens on my thigh, his fingers now sliding under the holes in my jeans to touch my bare skin. His finger felt so warm and tingly sliding against my thigh I physically quiver. "Are you cold? Do you want a blanket" Reese says, concerned. "No, don't move.. Don't change anything.. I'm actually kinda warm right now. I think I'm gonna take my sweater off." I pull off my simple pull over hoodie, now I am left in my favorite band tshirt and feeling much more comfortable. "Reese looks shocked staring down at my chest. You immediately assume the worst, that he hates my body. Then my mind wanders to a pervy conclusion when I notice his pants have a slight bulge in them. "Someone likey?" Reese looks confused "I didn't know you liked [favorite band]. Didn't take you for the type of girl who would listen to that." Now I'm confused "what? Oh the shirt?! Yeah that are like my favorite band." Reese's face lights up "Mine too! Maybe if they ever have a show near us I could take you!" I hug him and fangirl slightly "oh my god! Yes that would be so amazing" Reese wraps his arms around me and smiles contently. Dewie walks into the kitchen to grab a popsicle and sees the two of them hugging both with a big smile. Dewie decided to not ruin the moment for now... He simply grabs his popsicle and leaves.

Time skip 1 more hour of studying later....

"Look at that Reese, On the first night we already have a draft for our intro page and our outro page. Maybe we can do the body paragraphs tomorrow. I think I wanna watch the sunset outside, I need a break." You say sounding exhausted but accomplished. "I know a good spot to follow me" Reese leads you outside and teaches you how to climb up to the top of the roof. He sat up there with all the frisbees and birds poop. Not the ideal romantic sunset watching place but I appreciated the effort he made, if this was an effort to be flirtatious. My suspicions were confirmed and I was taken out of my thoughts by Reese's lips being pressed against mine, this time it wasnt a simple peck. Our lips intertwined and it was like everything but us disappeared in that moment. Reese is the first to pull away but I push his head back to my lips by holding the back of his head. After a few more seconds Reese pulls away again and looks into my eyes. "You make it hard to control myself. I want to touch you and grab you and hold you all the time. But I was always too scared to ask you out. Let alone say anything more than 'Hi' in the hallway" Reese says blushing. "You say hi to me in the hallway?" Reese looks confused "I say good morning to you every morning when you show up.. And you always nod your head at me." I burst out into laughter "what's so funny why are you laughing at me" Reese says offended. "Reese I am so sorry, every morning I have headphones on to listen to my music. I will make sure to pay attention tomorrow morning so I can say it back." Reese smiles. "That would mean a lot actually... So are we gonna talk in school now?" I smile "We don't just have to talk.. There are other things we can do with our lips." Reese gets really red after that comment, even his ears are blushing. "I am not opposed to that. I-I Like kissing you.." Reese says kinda shyly which was fucking adorable. I look around at the empty street and backyard, no one is around. I move so I am sitting on Reeses's lab my thighs straddling his. I place my hand on his cheeks and kiss him deep and passionately. I slowly move my hips adjusting my position, just to be more comfortable and accidentally grind on his member with my ass, Reese gasps and gets even more excited down there. I smirk and repeat my actions intentionally with a little more hip. Reese lets out a small moan that immediately opens up flood gates, but I get off his lap remembering we are on the roof and we probably shouldn't get so heated up here. "Why'd y-you stop?" Reese asks, sounding out of breath. I look over to a very flustered boy, his breaths are shaky and his cheeks are red, not to mention the very obvious erection. "We shouldn't go any further in such a public space, don't want anyone losing control." I say it implying myself but I think Reese took it personally. "Let's go show your mom what we got so far and ask if you can walk me home" I wink at him after the last few words. I can see him processing and then he smiles and nods with a grin. "Good plan."

We come back in the house and sit down, Lois comes in and sits at the table too. She reaches out her hand and I show her our paper, "we have an essay planner and the intro and outro complete. It's due next week, so with this amount complete tonight we can probably finish task one tomorrow." Lois looks shocked. "How much did Reese help you? He's not making you do all the work is he?" I smile "No I found out a way he can help, he read the passages out loud to me while I wrote down the key points, tomorrow I will Have to find out what this task will be to help with the assignment. Not to mention he's been on highlighter duty. I've got him pretty well trained on that one watch this." I put my hand out to Reese "green" Reese grabs the highlighter so quickly you could barely see his hand move till it reached mine. This makes Lois chuckle. "Seems like you've got this under control. You too can take a break from studying if you'd like" Lois says kind of proud of Reese. Unaware we did just take a break from studying. Reese speaks up "We were actually thinking, could I walk her home and hang out for a bit? She was telling me she has a game I have been wanting to play." Lois is in a good mood, proud that her son just did a bunch of schoolwork and feeling generous, she agrees and tells him to be home by 9:30. We start to gather our things.

As we head down the street Reese seems to be extra fidelity and nervous, I stop walking and block his way. He bumps into me not paying attention to where he was going. We just stayed there for a second. His arms wrap around my waist and his head rests on top of mine. "What wrong you seemed out of it?" I ask caringly. "I- uh... It's nothing, don't worry about it. I barely remember what I was thinking about. This is much better" I breathe in the scent of his cologne and grip the bottom hem of the flannel jacket. He grabs my hand and walks me the rest of the way to my house. We get to the front lawn and I lead him around the side of the house through my bedroom window. "Wait here, I'll go through the front door, I'll only be there a couple minutes."

I walk through the front door and my mom is sitting on the couch. "Hi Honey your home earlier than Lois said you'd be." I smile softly at my mom "Yeah I had some other assignments to do so I need to finish those up before bed." I say trying to go down the hall to my room. "Did you eat dinner?" I get uncomfortable when my mom talks to me about food, she's always my worst critic on portions and dieting. "My study partner actually made me dinner. It was delicious." I speed walk to my room and close the door and lock it. I lean against the door and try to calm myself down so I can enjoy the company I snuck in. Reese walks up to me and hugs me, pressing me tight to his chest, like he could feel my anxiety. "Wanna play that game you promised?" I look up at him confused. "I thought that was a lie you told your mom to get over here." Reese chuckles "Yeah I know, here's the game." He presses his lips against mine and passionately kisses me. His hands move around sliding around every curve till they meet their destination at my chest he fills his hands with my breast and there's more to spill out on the side of his hands making him very excited. He kisses my neck, making me shudder. His hands glide down from my chest down to my hips giving them a squeeze then moving down to my ass. He grabs it and hoists me up, lifting me with ease. "Wow youre so strong" Reese blushes and giggles at the compliment. "To me your light as a feather, I don't know what you mean" I almost tear up from how sweet his words were, they meant a lot to me that he didn't care about my biggest insecurity, in fact he enjoyed it. He walks us over to my bed and sits down so I am straddling him again. "Oh you liked this on the rooftop and you want it again huh?" I tease him and pull at the collar of his flannel. He takes it off nodding repeatedly. I laugh and decide to use his own words against him. "Use your words." I say seductively, putting a hand on his chest. Reese lets out a small gasp and I can feel him twitch and grow beneath me. "Yeah I liked it a lot, this time we are alone" He grabs my hips and kisses me. I start to glide myself up and down his hardening shaft. The camel toe of my jeans perfectly lined up with his groin made it enjoyable for both parties. I let out a small moan and his member twitched in response. "I usually play music when I study. Maybe I should put some on so my mom thinks I am doing homework, and not that I'm doing you." I get up and put a cd in my stereo, without thinking about it I put on my default. "You put on [Favorite Band] how attractive" Reese points out as he moves on the bed so he's leaning against your headboard. "There's plenty of things I could have done that are more attractive than putting on some good music." Reese smirks, "Prove it." I smile and take the challenge to start stripping my jeans off and showing him my thick thighs in all their glory. I decide to turn around and do a little wiggle for him to show off my ass. He is practically drooling over me as I so my little strip tease. I walk over to my closet and grab a pair of my pajama shorts and put them on. I take off my sweater, and my band shirt, as I'm unclasping my bra Reese gets up and starts to help me take it off. He reaches out to feel my now fully exposed breasts. We are interrupted by the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway. I quickly throw the band t-shirt back on and shove Reese in my closet. I kiss him before closing the closet door. I go and unlock my bedroom door and my mom knocks on the door.

I opened the door for her. "Honey I wanted to tell you goodnight, I got called into work and unfortunately I need to go in." I smile and hug her "that's okay I'm getting ready for bed anyway, when do you think you'll be home?" My mother thinks for a second and replies with "Unsure probably not till early morning." She grabs her keys and heads out the door to the car. I closed my bedroom door excited about this news. I open the closet door and join Reese in the tight enclosed space pushing our bodies close. "Did you hear the good news?" Reese grabs my hips and smirks "that your mom won't be home till morning. Yeah. What about your dad?" I trail off at the mention of that. "He hasn't been in the picture for a while. So that means we are completely home alone" Reese smirks at this and pushes his way out of the closet he holds my hand and guides me to the bed. We make out for a while longer but Reese looks at the clock and realizes it's 10:00. His mother is going to be so mad. "I can call her on the house phone and tell her you fell asleep on the couch, and you look too comfortable to wake up. And I will get you to school on time tomorrow morning." I knew it was probably risky from what I have heard about Reese's mom from Malcolm; this might not work. I decided to call and see what happens...

"It worked; Reese I can't believe it worked!" I jump on top of him and hug him, noticing how nice it is to just lay in his arms. So comfy that we both stayed cuddled up together and got a great night's sleep. I felt so comfortable and safe in his arms it's like I wanted to be there forever.  

A/N: thank you for reading, it has been a long time since updating and will probably be a while before the next update. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.3K 190
The title says it all, Leopika Oneshots. Fluff, Angst, and Smut. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments.
191K 3.3K 52
Guaranteed Uncommon One-shots Possible Triggers -mentions of suicide -cursing -themes of self harm/angst No NSFW, but some light affection. -GN and S...
170K 3.7K 91
All 97 parts are oneshots with random topics here and there, angst, fluff, and small smut in the book. Be aware that the mature rating on this was pu...
1.1K 35 15
SMUT, FLUFF & ANGST all mixed up - choose your mood { REQUESTS OPEN }