To smash, Or not to smash

By mayorofpopotown

At Wittenberg University, Hamlet is the schools Prince. Although he is able to hide his madness from his fell... More

2. The lover of toilets

1. The master of toilets

38 2 4
By mayorofpopotown

Wittenberg.
A German city in Germany, known for its University and some dude being angy at the church and making some thesises to prove his point. But this man is not the point of this story.
The point of this story, is Hamlet, son of Hamlet. Known amongst his fellow students as the man with a lavish lifestyle and luscious hair, he has become an icon for his traits. It is said that his 🅱️ussy sparked something sexual even in his teachers, which might be the reason for his good grades at soliloquying (🤓).
The great actor of Wittenberg, as he is known amongst simps, is however, not as perfect as he may seem. In times of great turmoil, shatters and screams of ‚THIS TOILET IS MINE THRONE TO INHERIT YOU SCALLYWAG' can be heard from Wittenbergs infamously destroyed toilets. While many pay them no mind, as Wittenberg likes to accommodate quirky people, there was one student who seemed to take a particular interest in Hamlets toilet antics; Horatio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
75.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...