๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ ๐ˆ๐: saltburn ๐Ÿฆข

By -fairyangel

"๐—”๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป." that was what ๐€๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž was when she spent a su... More

angel's kiss ๐Ÿฆข
I
II
III
IV
VI

V

3.3K 116 11
By -fairyangel

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🦢˚

Gentle breeze blew through long strands of blonde as Avalyn sat on the grass. Farleigh's hand in her own as she traced his fingers.

"I really like this one." She smiled, stopping at the ring sat on his middle finger.

"Yeah? I'm pretty sure that one is my favorite." He smirked, allowing his eyes to meet hers for a second before she was back to studying the different designs. Short legs sprawled onto his lap as her head tilted to the side.

She really had no idea what she did to him.

"This one's really nice too." Her smile widened, plucking it off his finger and putting it onto hers. Farleigh chucking when it was twice her size.

Venetia was lying next to them, a cigarette between her lips as she watched Farleigh gaze at the side of Avalyn's face. The boy humming along to her words with a genuine smile.

Venetia could only shake her head to herself, stopping an amused smile from taking over her features as she picked up her book. Avalyn had those boys in deeper than she thought. Clad in her simple summer dress, having Farleigh's mouth going dry every time his vision landed on any part of her body.

It didn't take long for Felix to come strolling with Oliver by his side. They had finally made up and were back to how things used to be. For the most part.

Avalyn grinned upon seeing the two, doe eyes lighting up when Felix dropped himself down next to her. Choosing to ignore she and Farleigh's close proximity when he smiled back, pulling her into him to press a kiss to her hair.

Oliver took a seat next to Venetia, stealing hard glances at the other three when he heard the girl's sweet laughter. Finding her now sat on Felix with her legs on Farleigh, soft giggles leaving her mouth when Felix whispered something in her ear.

On the surface, neither boys seemed to mind. Though deep down they both wanted it to be just them and her.

Felix felt his jaw clench when the wind blew once more, the girl's dress being blown up making her hold it down with flushed cheeks. A sly smile making its way onto Farleigh's face as he pretended to have been looking off into the distance.

"We should go into the field." Venetia suggested, three pairs of eyes widening as they turned to face her. Felix holding the strongest glare as two collective voices of a stern no were heard. Oliver having been the only one aching to say yes.

Venetia laughed in amusement, raising her hands jokingly in defense with a faux apology. Giving the girl a knowing smile which went unnoticed.

"Why not?" Avalyn pouted, looking up at Felix who only brushed her hair out of her face with a shrug. "Because."

"Because isn't an answer," She huffed rather adorably, Felix going to answer before Farleigh beat him to it. "There's a small rule of no clothes in the field. Just pure nakedness."

"Farleigh."

"What? She asked." They both knew that whether she minded it or not, she would not be stepping foot out of her clothes in front of everybody else.

"O-oh." She blinked, not realizing how red her face had become as she thought of the fact that they were all used to hanging out naked.

"What's got you so red hmm? Is that pretty little mind of yours wandering Angel?" Felix teased, Avalyn shaking her head no as she hid her burning skin in his chest. Letting out a small whine at the laughter that arose amongst the group.

Elspeth held a small round cake as she walked up to them. Taking a seat on one of the chairs with a heavy sigh. "The Rostans sent us a cake. I don't know what for but i suppose i won't let it go to waste this time." The woman ranted, signaling for one of the butlers to bring over a few plates and a bottle of wine, pouring it into her glass while she motioned to the table.

"Well come on, help yourselves." She waved, taking a sip of the dark red liquid and leaning back into her chair.

Avalyn couldn't help the happiness she felt when she heard the word cake, her hand intertwined with Felix's as he cut them each a slice. The girl rocking back and forth on her heels at how delicious it looked.

"Darling, when do you lot plan on going shopping?"

"Tomorrow." Felix answered, handing Avalyn's slice to her and watching with a fluttering heart as her smile grew. "Thank you."

He took a seat on the ground once more, Avalyn sitting next to him with her legs folded underneath her. Letting out a little satisfied hum when she stuffed the moist vanilla filled baking past her lips. Three different hands tightening their hold on their forks as she ate.

Oliver sat on her other side, wondering how she could look so delicate doing something as simple as eating cake. Watching as the icing smudged near the corner of her lip.

Oliver was quick to have her turn to him, his thumb on her mouth before he could even help it. Holding his breath as he ran it along her bottom lip, her brown eyes looking cutely up at him as she waited for him to finish.

He swiped away the creamy substance, hearing his heart beating loudly in his chest as he brought it to his mouth. Licking it off with a small shiver as his mind raced with the thought that it was the taste of her plump pink lips instead.

He was brave. He knew how upset he had made Felix and he knew that he was only partially back in the boy's good graces. He just didn't see himself caring as much as he should've. He wanted the girl, whether his intentions were pure or not, he couldn't help it.

Felix had missed the small interaction, busy talking to Venetia while Oliver stared at Avalyn in a way that he knew would make the Catton boy angry. The small girl's only focus being on the plate in her lap as she sat oblivious to the dangerous feelings bubbling in his chest.

Avalyn was led back inside soon enough. Felix's hand on her waist as they made their way up the stairs and through the halls. Avalyn's attention being caught by the angel painting on the wall. She didn't feel any less drawn to it than she did before. Despite her forgetting about its existence.

To Felix, nothing had changed in regard to the painting. She still looked just as heavenly. Her presence even more gentle and kind than before.

He allowed her to get changed into something more comfortable, leaning on her door frame until she emerged in a pair of shorts and a t shirt. Her hand grabbing onto his fingers to have him lead her to his bedroom. A smile on her face as she walked into his closet. Tiptoeing to reach one of his shelves.

Felix chuckled deeply, his towering form snaking behind her before hoisting her up by her waist. The girl squealing as her feet dangled feet away from the ground, grabbing what she wanted from his tidily folded clothes. "Your closet was made for giants."

His grey hoodie fit her like a draped blanket, engulfing her body entirely in the soft fabric. She looked perfect in his clothes, like they were meant for her. Almost like she was meant for him.

"Okay. I'm ready." Her honey like voice spoke with a grin, going back to holding his hand as they went downstairs. Planning on making their way to the tennis court to meet the others.

It was already evening, the knee length sweater the only thing protecting her from the cool air. Venetia had a bottle in one hand and a tennis racket in the other. Farleigh and Oliver both having their own as they shot Avalyn a smile.

"Pick your poison Ava." Venetia announced, "Who's on your team?"

"Me." Felix responded, grabbing two rackets and handing one to her. "I'm on her team." He smirked at the others' scoffs. As if they should have seen that coming.

"I.. I don't think i know how to play tennis." She whispered shyly, Felix slinging an arm around her shoulder before letting his lips connect with her cheek. "I know."

The game had begun, and Felix scoring her the majority of their points as she tried her best to reach the balls. Her ability to go from one side of the court to the other not nearly as good as his.

Venetia cheered when the girl scored her first point, not doing anything for her team as she continued to down the contents of the bottle.

Avalyn giggled, getting a high five from Felix while the other team smiled despite their losing. They were feeding her free points all game long. They were distracted. Distracted at the way the moon shone beautifully onto her. It and its starry companions not able to compete. They simply helped her outshine them.

They all played for a while longer. Making their way inside afterwards and leaving Avalyn outside with Felix. The two taking a stroll in the labyrinth together. "Remember when you got lost in here, Angel?"

"Uh.. n-nope, i don't." She denied, embarrassment filling her as she recalled her sat there sobbing for an hour when she was eight. Felix having been the one to find her only a few turns into the maze. Far from truly being 'lost.'

He hummed, "Well now you know the way," turning his body to face hers. "Even though you'll probably forget it soon."

He was lost in shiny brown irises as his frame visibly relaxed. Feeling warmth take over his body as the beating in his chest became irregular.

She was looking at him with those eyes again, his ears drowning out the sound of everything except his heart and her soft breathing. This moment could have been perfect.. so perfect. Felix smiling down at her with his hands on her cheeks. "My favorite girl's so fucking pretty." He breathed dramatically, pressing her cheeks together making her giggle softly.

Her hands coming up to meet his as they stared into each other other's eyes for a second longer. Felix finally breaking his trance by lifting her up onto his side. Setting her down on the grass area of the statue so they could gaze at the stars in a peaceful silence.

Avalyn let out a tiny yawn, Felix wasting no time to get her in bed so she could rest. Lying on her sheets next to her while scanning her expression.

"So Vee tells me you're thinking of wearing pink next week?"

"Mhm. Or white.. or green, or blue, once it's not black." she concluded, turning onto her side.

"So the options are endless then?" Watching as her face twisted into one of false thought before she nodded with a grin. "Maybe."

"It's a good thing you'd look good in anything." he mumbled, sinking into her touch as his skin made contact with hers.

"Hmm?" She questioned softly, her eyes already getting heavy as she pulled her blanket more onto her.

"Nothing. Good night Angel." Pecking her forehead lovingly.

"Night."

He turned off the lamp at the side of her bed, "Get ready for a day full of trying on dresses. You know Vee." he warned playfully, leaving her room to allow her to sleep.

Less than an hour passed before Oliver came waltzing in, his eyes focused on the girl's sleeping form even in the dark. Taking a seat next to her head and pushing a piece of soft blonde behind her ear. Exposing her tender skin to his wandering hands.

Letting his fingers graze over her cheek then under her chin. The side of his lips curling upwards as he leaned down. "You're so fucking perfect." His voice was below a whisper. Lips lingering on her cheek as he let his eyes close. Imagining her offering him one of her sweet gazes and a smile.

He finally pulled away from her and went back to his room. Finding Felix sat on his bed with a cigarette between his fingers. "Nice of you to come back to bed mate."

"Oh.. er, i went for a little walk, couldn't sleep."

Felix scoffed, standing to his full height to tower over the Quick boy. "I am not fucking stupid Oliver. And i know you aren't either. I brought you here and i can easily take you out. Behave." He spoke lowly, the seriousness in his tone not being missed as Oliver opened his mouth to retort.

"Don't. Just stay in your place yeah mate? And everything will be great." Felix giving him a hard pat on the back with a warning smile before taking his leave. Leaving the boy standing there in two minds.

Avalyn Rose.. what were you doing to them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.7K 18
๐–๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐’๐“๐„๐‘ is the stepdaughter to Lady Elspeth's brother. ๐˜–๐˜ณ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด. Despite her stepfather's tragic passing years prior, she remai...
33.4K 1.5K 15
Sโ”โ” YOU MAKE MY FUCKING BLOOD RUN COLD. โ oh, silas... he was the perfect fusion between a wildfire and a volcano-both of them fiery and ...
15.5K 358 26
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ช๐™ข, ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก,๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ ,๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ, ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง" In which Florence appeared at saltburn...