Thea Sisters Fanserie 19 - Th...

By MaplePrincessSama

The legendary Ratstreet Boys , the hottest band on the scene at the moment , are coming to Mouseford Academy... More

Snouts in the clouds
Pam's predicament
A brewing storm
A big mess
The Rock Sisters !
A bad surprise
Beauty-shop practice
A couple of bitter disappointments
Much more than a song
Sabotage !
Let's be friends !
Danger ! Danger !
The kiss
Io's death
An unforgettable evening

In the memory of Europa

26 1 0
By MaplePrincessSama

The eldest of the Satelles Iuppiters , Callisto , was in the room of her late friend and comrade Europa , gone forever to the world of the living . She had come to visit her room to place the mouselet's favorite flowers .

Callisto : I will avenge for you , Europa....Mae...*snif*

The Jupiterian could still hear her friend's cries and last words .

Europa : No ! No ! Europa won't die ! Europa doesn't want to die ! Noooo !!!

Callisto blames herself for not having been able to watch over Europa the day she went to Earth . Suddenly , a sword is thrown over the girl's head . The sword crashes against a poster hanging on the bedroom wall .

??? : Oh , I'm sorry , Callisto ! I thought you was an intruder !

Callisto turned .

Callisto : Tethys ! What the hell is wrong with you ?!

Tethys , one of Apotre Saturn's Satelles , entered Europa's room , accompanied by Rhea , another Satelles Saturnus . Callisto didn't like their presence .

Callisto : What are you doing here ?

Tethys : We've come to offer our sincere condolences for your comrade Europa . Poor thing , we miss her already .

Callisto : What are you saying ? You said you didn't like her , you hypocrite !

Tethys : Oh , not so much .

Callisto : Liar...! It was you ! It was you who brought discord into Europa's mind ! Because of you , Europa is dead !

Tethys : I have no idea what you're talking about .

Callisto : Yes , it was you !!

Io , who heard everything , entered the room .

Io : Callisto , that's enough !

Callisto : And you , Io ! You couldn't keep an eye on Europa the day she ran away either ! I blame you for that ! Europa was more than a comrade...she was our sister !

Rhea : Hey , calm down , calm down ! There's no need to shout at each other .

Callisto broke down in tears , her heart shattered by grief replaced by rage . With all her strength and hate , she cursed the Thea Sisters and their allies . The same goes for Io . An idea popped into her head . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 733 59
After giving her life and sacrificing her safety, the betrayal Alyssa Frank finds waiting for her when she returns to Glory Academy is too much to be...
278 13 14
Rebecca Sabo , a famous editor of Cosmouse magazine , is going to teach at Mouseford Academy . To elated them , she brings in a real supermodel , and...
450 16 15
The Thea Sisters and their friends are thrilled with the new dance and song program offered at Mouseford Academy . Until they met the head of the new...
8.5K 308 16
Violet has a average life in a band, a handful of amazing friends, her very own apartment in a nice area of town, two awesome parents and her older b...