Estella

By avi_paralleluniverse

15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of... More

Prologue
Charactacter's Aesthetics
Authors Note
Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Author's Note [ Please Read ]

16

2.3K 64 3
By avi_paralleluniverse

Third Person POV

Life at its best has always been unpredictable and known to throw a curveball at you when you least expect it to.

Not only most of the times you're facing situations in life you would've never dreamt but you're also expected to deal with it methodically and rationally because not only you'll be affected by the aftermath but also your loved ones.

So when Leonardo learnt about estellas pregnancy he knew he cannot fail his sister again.

Even though Leonardo knew the situation was very complicated added with his little sister's fragile state , he couldnt show any of his mental turbulence and fury on his face.

No matter what he will never let his rage or his problems ever affect his family.

He didn't want estella to have the impression that his anger was directed towards her in any sense.

It was one of the biggest lessons he learned when his father had went down the mental spiral after the accident. Not only did he hurt himself but his indifference towards his sons left nothing but insecurities for them.

So presently even though he wants nothing more than to find that fucker and make him regret ever being born. But the importance to be present with his little sister outweighed his need for vengeance.

He knows being impatient and recklesss can be a hurdle while trying to gain estella's trust . So he need to be extremely thoughtful and cautious about how he's going to announce the news about her preganancy.

And the hardest part of it all he has to consult doctors and counselors to know about every option that will be available to estella. They were not part of her life before but now he'll do everything in his power to protect his sister. He'll make sure she doesn't get hurt or regret anything.

No matter what he don't want anything to ever cause hurt to his star.

.
.
.
.
.
.

By the time evening came Cyrus had already completed the paperwork for estella's discharge and took care of the medicines.

They haven't informed Robert about estella's hospitalization because he had went to attend some business meeting out of state and will return by midnight only.

So the brothers decided they'll inform their father firsthand about estellas health when he'll return. Because they know their father will be devastated.
Leoanrdo wanted to inform their father before they break the news to their younger brothers.

Knowing how reckless and impulsive their younger brothers , Leonardo and Cyrus would have to be prepared for their outburst and make sure they don't do something that can hurt estella .
They'll have to be very careful while navigating through this situation.

" Are you ready ?" Cyrus questioned estella when they had reached their home .

" yeah " estella replied softly

Leonardo opened the door for her and kept a hand on her back to support her still being worried about her weakness .

They made their way to the living room when the twins bombarded them with questions.

Because Leonardo wanted estella to get some rest which would've been impossible under the twins presence he told them to stay back until they came home.

" are you okay ?"
" do you need anything ?"
" what did the doctor say ?"
Noah and liam bombarded estella with their questions the moment she entered the living room.

Estella was touched by their concern,  never in her life did she have anyone who was worried about her, heck people back at her foster home would have been relieved if she died, one less mouth to feed.

So for her, knowing all her elder brothers so worried about her made her feel grateful and emotional.

Estella felt her vision get blurry

Damn pregnancy hormones

Looking at wstella crying , the maroni brothers panicked.

" are you okay ?"
" is it hurting anywhere ?"
" do you need anything ?"
" we should ho back to hospital "

Being bombarded by their questions once again made estella harder.

Estella didn't wanted to worry her brothers more than they already were so she somehow managed to assure them

" I am fine....it's....j..ust...I..never...had an..yone. care for me...so it's.... kind of nice ...?" She manged to speak between her cries

Her answer just broke her brothers heart even more than it already was.

They were aware their little sister didn't had very loving and good childhood but it was the first time she ever spike to them regarding it..

And to know that for estella their concern for her health touched her so much they just wanted to embrace her and promise her all the world.

So that's what they did.

Leonardo embraced his little Nova and rubbed her back in a soothing manner joined by rest of the brothers . It was a group hug with four men embracing their tiny little sister.

" it feels like hugging were hugging a dwarf... you okay their little minion ?" Noah jokingly teased eztella about their height difference which caused everyone to laugh including estella who playfully pushed him.

The siblings just laughed at their own silly jokes.

At that moment Leonardo knew one thing , that no matter what will happen in future but they all will be there for each other no matter what.

And somewhere estella was starting to feel she belonged .

A/n

Hello everyone

Kind of a filler chapter ???? But they are fun too

Sorry for the late update.... I had a very bad cold and my brain was not working properly and on top of that I have not been able to write for like three weeks, the past updates were chapters I wrote in December .

And I unpublished " My burning rose " and I'll publish it when estella is halfway completed

But I'll try to post more frequently.

And 5k reads  ?????  That's wild dude Idk I never expected to ever have this many reads so thank you all for your support 💗

Take care and love you all
Avi..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.7K 39
How can one event alter the course of your entire life? Going from living with her single beloved mother to flying across the country to live with he...
1.4M 37.3K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
1.3M 31.4K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
166K 2.5K 29
Elina Russo the mafia boss daughter kidnapped at a baby. Think she is a only child no family been living a life of abuse and lies and betrayal can sh...