The Fox

By __itsyaboy__

A story about a boy and his partner trying to keep each other and everyone around them safe Note: I don't own... More

Bio (edited)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 4

320 11 0
By __itsyaboy__

"So. Should we take her to a doctor?" I asked while holding the body of the star plasma vessel. I look down and look at her features. She's still quite young, middle school maybe? I don't know why I even think about this. Just then I feel her stir awake. "Oh you're awa-!" Before I finished my sentence I was slapped, hard. Tamamo is asking me if I was fine in an anxious voice as Satoru walks over to me and starts laughing at me while Suguru tries to calm the star plasma vessel down. "Hey, don't worry Riko, we're here to protect you." I stand up while holding my cheek and look at Satoru with annoyance. "Liar! You look like a Liar! And what's up with those bangs?! They're weird!" Suguru just smiles and turns towards me and Satoru and calmly asks. "Can you two hold her legs?"

As we pulled Riko's arms and legs, the sound of the elevator made us stop pulling on Riko and drop her. When the elevator opened a girl in a maid outfit riding on one of Suguru's curse greets us. "Kuroi! Help! These fiends are trying to pull me apart!" Riko quickly crawls towards Kuroi while I talk to Suguru and Satoru. "Hey Suguru, can you believe that our friend here really loves knives?~" Me and Suguru started laughing our ass off teasing Satoru. "Don't worry my lady, they are our allies." Kuroi said as she pets Suguru's curse. "Kuroi, what are you riding?" Riko's question seemed to snap Kuroi from petting the curse. "Oh! This is the bangs guy's curse technique." I laugh along with Satoru from seeing Suguru's reaction. "Can you please not call me that?!"

Suguru heaved a sigh and finally calmed down. "That's curse spirit manipulation. Like it implies, I can control the curse spirits I take in." I pull my phone out to show something to Suguru.

"Man, she's spunkier than I thought." Satoru said while sighing. "Aren't you gonna get all sad because of this merger thing? And here I thought I'll have to protect your ass lil missy." Satoru said with his usual snarky tone, while I showed Suguru the picture of Satoru holding his knee in pain from earlier. "Ridiculous! A simple comment from a simpleton such as yourself!" Hearing this, Satoru's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "Huh?!" Riko pulls a pose and starts talking about how she is Master Tengen and Master Tengen is her. "She probably has no friends from the way she speaks." Satoru said while facing me and Suguru. "I talk fine in school, you know!" Then out of nowhere, Riko let out a sharp gasp. "School! Kuroi, what time is it?!" Kuroi checks her watch. "It's still before noon. My lady, perhaps school can-" "Nonsense! I'm going!"

We decided to go to Riko's school and wait by the pool. "Damn this school is nice, it even has a pool." As I play with the water, I receive a vision of Tamamo's last two tails. A beach and a forest near the ocean. 'Tama-chan did you see that?'

'Yup! It seems our last tails are calling for us darling!' Tamamo then starts rambling more about our wedding. While Tamamo is rambling, I start to think of the possible places the tails could be. Okinawa maybe? Maybe they're in Ishigaki. Well whatever, I can think about this later. I stand up and walk over to the three. "So what's going on? I heard Satoru being all cranky earlier." Satoru looks irritated from my comment and I just offer him a smirk. "We're gonna let Riko enjoy herself with her friends." I nodded at what Suguru just said, that's fair I guess.

"Suguru, how're your curses doing?" Satoru asked and Suguru puts two of his fingers on his temple. "I wish I could share my vision with my curses like Mei does. But if something happens they'll immediately let me kn-." I look at Suguru with a questioning look when he suddenly stopped talking. "Satoru, Kei. We have to get to Riko, now. Two of my curses are exorcised.

Without wasting any time, all four of us start running to look for Riko. "Where's Riko?" I look over to Kuroi as we run into the school. "It's music class now. So either the music room or the chapel."

"Chapel?! There's a chapel in this school?!" I look at Kuroi amazed by how fancy this school is. "Kei, you take the chapel. Kuroi the music room. Satoru and I are gonna take care of the intruders." "Right!"

"Damn it! Just how big is this school?" I said to myself as I ran from hallway to hallway, after running around I finally found a map of the school and saw where the chapel is. I pump my lightning to my body and more to my legs so I can run faster than before. Opening the chapel doors, I was greeted with a choir of girls singing something that I can't understand. 'Oh my! These girls would be perfect for our wedding right darling?'

'Sadly, we can't get them into our inner domain dear.' I answered softly to Tamamo.

"Excuse me! Is Amanai Riko here?"

Silence. I was met with silence.

I sigh and start scanning around the room for Riko. "Ah! There you are!" As soon as I took a step into the chapel, all the girls started screaming.

"Riko! Is he your boyfriend?!"

"Oh my God! Riko has a boyfriend!"

These words are all being screamed by the girls, I can only look on in confusion in this situation. Not sure what to do.

"Pose for us please!" One of the girls yelled loudly with her phone out, soon more of the girls started pulling their phones out. I, being the charmer that I am, start posing for the girls.

That is until.

'Darling~'

I stopped posing as I felt chills up my body hearing my beloved wife calling me out.

'I'm sorry Tama-chan! I don't know what came over me.'

'Hmph! At least you're aware of your mistake.' I cough into my hand to collect myself. 'I'll make it up to you later Tama-chan. I promise.' With that said, I walk over to Riko and look at the teacher with a smile. "I'm sorry for interrupting your class. We have a family emergency so I will have to take Riko home as soon as possible if that's fine with you." The teacher sighs and walks over to me. "It's fine, by the way here's my number. Call me if you need anything sweetie~" I put the paper that has her number into my pocket, I'll just give the number to Satoru or something. Maybe Nanami, his reaction would be funny I think.

"Thank you miss, but me and Riko have to go if you don't mind." With that whole ordeal done, I run towards the rooftops when my phone starts ringing. "Yo Suguru. Huh? There's a 30 mil bounty on Riko's head? Alright, I'll keep Riko safe."

I sense multiple energy signatures surrounding me and Riko. "Nice curse technique dude. Never faced an enemy that can multiply." I said to the five clones. 'I'm guessing his technique maxed out at five, but I don't know for sure. Guess I'll have to find out. Tama-chan, can you increase my curse energy output? I want to end this as fast as possible.'

'You got it Darling!'

I put Riko down and started stretching my body. "I'll give you ten seconds. That's the time I'll need to take you on baghead." I start charging my curse technique all around my body as the bagheads start charging towards me and Riko. "Maximum output: Thunderclap." I say calmly and start eliminating the clones with attacks that are imbued with Mantra Chain to drain the clones of their curse energy, making me move faster and faster.

I start hitting the bagheads on their neck to quickly figure out the real one, but it seems they're all real. 'It seems he can move to any clone he wishes, well I'll just have to kill all of the clones and knock out the last one standing. Easy enough.' I started moving faster than the baghead was able to make more clones.

'Darling~ your ten seconds are up!' Tamamo reminded me in my head, I was too focused on attacking him that I didn't realize that the baghead was already knocked out. "Oh my, thanks for reminding me Tama-chan and thank you for the boost. I'll make sure to reward you later dear." I smile as I hear Tamamo squeal in delight, I turn around to Riko and find her with her eyes wide and mouth open. "Hm? What's wrong? Let's go, Kuroi must be worried about you." She accepted my hand and I pulled her up. "W-What was that?! Y-You moved so fast a-and I can't even see an after image or anything." I put Riko on my back while she's still stunned and let out a chuckle. "That was my maximum output technique. Basically, I pump my body full of lightning and curse energy."

"But won't that just burn your body?" I shake my head and start jumping from rooftop to rooftop to the meeting point with Satoru and Suguru. "In normal circumstances yes, but having a reverse curse technique is quite handy for techniques such as this." I can practically feel the shine on Riko's face right now. "If you have more questions, I'll gladly answer them Riko."

I can hear her hum in thought. "Oh! Who were you talking to back then? I heard you were talking about a reward or something but I didn't quite catch it." I mentally slap myself for that mistake, I can hear Tamamo giggling from my mistake. "Ah that, you can say that was a friend." She seems skeptical of my vague answers but that skepticism is replaced by panic when she showed me her phone with a picture of Kuroi being tied up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 2.2K 44
This is a work of fiction, every character on the anime Jujutsu Kaisen belong to the owner(Akutame Gege). some oc's may involve.. // Once awaken in...
3.9K 163 8
Basically a spin-off about Sukuna and my OC, Tsuna. This is an AU, so, there aren't any curse or anything, a peaceful world, kind off. This story i...
145K 5K 17
¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸ ... "I apologize for my rudeness, kind sir. I should have been more formal" "No need To be that Formal!" ... ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩...
25.9K 704 25
"Suguru-san please.... why are you doing this!!? Izumi pleaded as she was loosing the man she loved with her whole heart to the darkness.. His eyes...