Likkle Miss Innocent.

By booksbylyaa

'They don't want us together, but who cares?" More

01~confusion.
02~ incognito.
03- thank gad.
04- first day.
05- dont wanna give you the wrong impression.
07- dem cyah test.
08- what a calamity.
09- dont worry about me.
010~ jus cool nuh mon.
011~ just the way things go.
012~

06- birthday wishes.

320 36 6
By booksbylyaa

Ronara Blake
📍 Ina She Bed.

Waking up to the sound of birds chirping and silence , something felt weird. But i didn't pay it any attention hence it was now my birthday.

Getting up and looking in my mirror admiring how beautiful i am, i went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

Even though i don't even have plans i'm still going to put on something nice, because what's the point of it being your birthday and not looking good?

Finishing up my makeup after putting on my outfit i decided to snap some pics, doing all types of poses.

Unuh betta hide unu men & women.

Walking down to the kitchen i was shocked when i saw everyone there awaiting for my entrance.

"Happy birthday ronara!" Everyone said, tyrell being the loudest as he came up to me with the flowers and a very big gift bag.

"This a fi you my love." He says, making me smirk.

"Doh seh that again, if yuh nuh wah mi bend over right here." I whisper in his ears, collecting his gift.

Looking over to Adriana, i saw her giving us the meanest look possible until she saw me and smiled as i walked up to her.

"Gweh ah true yuh nave no man." I said, playfully collecting my gifts and hugging her.

"About that....." She said, looking like she's thinking if she should say something or not.

"Tell me everything later." I say to her.

Going up to adrian, i realised he looked almost, angry. Handing me his gift i only smiled and said thank you, realising he must not be in the mood right now.

All of us sitting down eating a fair share off all the food that was bought, and playing games after which is a very idea, we all enjoyed ourselves.

"Oh and girl i forgot to tell you, we're going to Lounge Zero tonight." She said, knowing i didn't really want to do much.

"Really, even though i wasn't really planning on doing much you still went all out, thank you so much." I say to my best friend.

I really understand now why people used to say you could know someone for a couple months and rate dem more than someone you've known for 20 years.

Hearing ty'rell call me i walked up to him quickly while Adriana gave me 'that look.'

"Yes?" I said, looking up at his tall figure.

"Suh mi know we barely a talk fi a month or so and mi nuh bring yuh pon a date yet, but yuh wah be mi girlfriend?" He asks, making me do the brightest smile.

"Of course ty, now we can finally fuck?" I say, blinking my eyes at him.

"We a tek it slow ma, nuh wah mek it seem like mia use yuh " He says, showing that he cares.

Kissing him we both went into my room and opened my gifts and just chilled together for a while before i ended up falling asleep on him.

Adriana Rodes
📍On The Couch

Going closer to Adrian, realising he seemed off i decided to ask him about it.

"Remember when we were kids and when each of us would be sad we played that game, i can't quite remember though." I said, making him look up at me.

"Ohhh 'drawing my emotions' " i said, making him smile.

"Wanna try that now?" I said, while taking up a
peice of paper.

"No. Just feel like mi need sumady fi talk to yah now." He said, taking me by suprise.

"Okay go on." I said.

"Mi nuh like wah you and Jalen ave a gwan, anything wah di deh need fi stop. Trust me him anuh nothing good and him just a try win a game that was never there in the first place." He said, making my Jaw drop.

"First of all i can't believe you, you moved out and completely abandoned me and mommy for 4 years and now you're making me feel bad for actually liking someone for once. Cut the overprotective brother act, you weren't there when i needed you so don't act like you are now." I say, while getting up and going to my room, shutting the door. Cah believe him.

Going on call with jalen, who was my safe space which was embarrassing to admit, i layed down as he answered the call.

"Ychop." He answered.

"Nothing, me and my brother just got into this argument but otherwise i'm okay." I said, being frustrated.

"I also have a question." I say, more like asked but i said it in a statement way.

"How does my brother know you?" I said, making him pause.

"Childhood friend." He said, answering my question. I could tell he was smirking.

"So why was he so mad when i- Nevermind." I blurted out while playing with my hair , being confused.

"Anyway me and my friends are going to lounge zero tonight so if you want, you can come." I said before hanging up and tossing the phone on my bed.

I don't think i like this little life.

A Few Hours After.

Ronara Blake.
📍 Hair Salon.

Sitting down in the hair salon waiting for my hair to be done after a long day of doing my nails, shopping etc.

"Girl my body count is 52 and mi nuh feel nuh way bout it." I heard one of the customers say.

One thing bout hairdresser shop, the people dem nave nuh filter.

"Pretty girl you can come now." The hairdresser said, pointing at me.

Sitting down as the hairdresser cleaned her supplies, I went on my phone knowing it was gonna be a long day.

Showing her the wig installation style i wanted when she came back, she nodded and started doing her job.

the picture that was shown.

2 Hours later.

Looking in the mirror admiring the talent the hairdresser has , i had to command her of it.

"Girl you did so good, waittt." I said making her smile.

"Thank you baby, you look so pretty."

"You can follow me to the backdrop to take your pictures." She added , showing me to her photo area.

In here is so pretty.

After taking the pictures i went outside as tyrell said he was parked out the plaza.

Walking down and going into his car, he looked breathtaken.

"Yuh betta guh tek off dah wig deh before mi drag it off miself. Yuh look beautiful." He says, making me giggle weirdly.

"Thanks mi don." I said, while holding his hand.

Driving back to the house he couldn't take his eyes off of me, realising, i started looking back.

Feeling his hand being placed on my thigh, i slightly jumped at the effect he had on me with just a simple touch of a hand.

Normally i'm the bold one.

Looking like he was about to say something he simply just started looking on the road as we promptly arrived home.

Going up to Adriannas's room i saw her getting ready herself, but ended up looking at me in awe.

"Babes, you look soooooo beautiful." She said , doing an emphasis on the so.

"Hurry up go get ready so mi can tek yuh picture them." She says, making me head off to my room, smiling.

You know the heart eyes filter, that's how she was looking at me in real life.

20 or so minutes later.

Finishing the simple touches on my face, i fixed my dress a bit and i walked down the stairs where everyone was waiting.

Walking down, everyone was looking at me and smiling.

Celebrityyy. Can i take a pictureeee.

Feel like a Princess.

"Bomboclaat." Ty'rell said, eyeing me down.

"Picture time dis enuh suh move yuhself ty." Adriana said, bringing me down to the corner that had good lighting as she started taking pictures right away.

Liked by: @Adrianagotyuhman, @4pf_Tyrell, and 100k others.

@Ronaragotyuhman: What the cake said; the baddest of them all.

@Adrianagotyuhman: Yuh look good yf ina the gyal dem group chat😍.

@4pf_Tyrell: ❤️

Liked by: @Ronaragotyuhman, @4pf_tyrell, @4pf_Adrian, @1don.jetti and 30K others.

@Adrianagotyuhman: She so beautiful she give life to the lifeless.

@Ronaragotyuhman: I'd make a wish for you anyday🩷.

@4pf_Adrian: Sis🤞🏿.

@1don.jetti: 💍

Us post finishing up the post while we were in the car, we sat down talking till we arrived at the club.

Adriana Rodes
📍Lounge Zero.

Entering the club while hearing Fall in love by popcaan playing i couldn't help but think " Where the rass mi man who's not mi man deh?" while watching Ronara and tyrell basically fucking eachother to the music with disgust.

"Unuh nave no limit man, always the single person." I say, making them laugh and ronara putting her middle finger up.

Standing up by myself vibing to the music, being a third wheel, i saw Ronara and Tyrell get up and walk to the bathroom.

While ronara was walking with him and looked back at me i mouthed " Have Fun" knowing this will be her first time.

Sitting down singing and recording myself, i saw jalen and walked up to him while smiling.

Once he saw me his face lit up.

"You me just did a guh look fah enuh." He says, making me blush.

Bro is whipped.

" Wah dance? " I asked, noticing that 'Lights Off' By rajah wild started playing.

Holding his hand, guiding him to the centre of the dance floor i started shaking my ass on him, feeling him get hard.

Hearing the lyrics start i turned around to face him, singing while bending down and playing with his amiri jeans.

"Lights off, bad bitch like dark seh she wah come suck my dick right off, she like cars suh the bimma drive fast, she wi run it anyweh, worse how she nuh like draws." I sung, while he looked at me and grabbed a handful of my hair, staring into my eyes with his low ones

Turning back around and whining on him, he held my waist holding my head and looking at me, turning me on.

Yuh go regret this right now adri. Doh dweet.

Tyrell dragging me into the bathroom , not caring if people see, he dragged down my panties and started kissing my neck.

"This is my first time." I say, taking him by suprise.

"Well hush in advance, e bagga talking wah yuh did a mek , it sound like yah fuck from long time,"
he said, playing with my hair while he looked at me with low eyes.

Lifting me up bridal style he shot open the bathroom stall door and sat me on top of the toilet while taking off his pants and putting on a condom.

Murdaaaaa..... It's my first time i can't handle allat.

Kissing him he slowly sat me on top of him, allowing me to take in his size.

Slowly making me bounce up and down, tears were coming from my eyes since i felt like i couldn't enjoy it from the unbearing pain, till i started getting used to it and immediately felt alot of pleasure.

Moaning in his ears, i felt him grow even more inside of me til he started talking.

"Yuh did a hype up yuh self from day one. Take it and lock chat." He says, somehow making me moan even louder.

"C-can slow down please." I say, barely being able to think.

"Alright mami." He says, smirking only to feel him going faster.

"Guh fuck yuhself." I said to him while he rapidly slid into me.

Feeling him go slower till he stopped , i felt relieved.

"Cum for me , beautiful." He said, making me release immediately.

Neva know mi coulda do dat till now.

"Yuh good now ron?" He asked, as if he wasn't just rearranging my organs.

Feeling him pull out and releasing in the condom, throwing it into the toilet and flushing it, i felt almost nauseous.

Ah suh fuck did hot?

Getting up mi nearly drop down.

Yes people, tun into old oman yah now.

"Yuh know when derrick say all good pussy muss run out now now now?" He asked me,

"Yuh fia run faster than everybody else." He says, making me kiss him.

"I don't know if i should be happy with you or mad with you, look how yuh fuck up mi hair."

"Dat nuh matter right now ron." He says , while the two of us fix up ourselves to go back into the party.

Us both coming out of the stall, we saw some people sitting down and smoking looking at us with disgust.

Laughing while washing our hands we hurried and went out of the bathroom, being embarrassed.

"Mi neva shame suh yet." I said to tyrell , making him laugh.

Coming out we both saw jalen and adriana in the middle of the dance floor literally pon top a eachother.

Murdaaaaa. What a story time this she go affi tell me.

For some reason tyrell looked shocked, like he saw a ghost.

"We need fi tek har offa him right now." He said.

"A wah unu have with jetti suh, she just a have fun lowe har man." I said, not quick enough to stop him from running and picking up adriana.

Adriana cursing, he basically dragged her to the car, where i followed.

Seeing adriana crying, i hugged her while secretly laughing. She's gonna laugh so much when i tell her about this tomorrow.

"Baby are you okayyy?" I said to her, being concerned.

"Mi really did wah duck him." She says, while crying even harder.

"Duck him or fuck him B?" I asked while laughing.

Lowe rum alone kids.

First time doing smut basically☹️☹️

Watch me a write and me have skl tmr, currently 12:31🤣

Goodnightt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 636 14
read and find out bbz
35.1K 5.3K 24
𝐓𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏, '𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞,' 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧...
1.2K 102 15
Read to find out...
331K 7K 50
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.