A Chaotic Marvel (Marvel x OP...

By D4V1D-01

Meet Steve, a basically Omnipotent and possibly eldritch boy who decided it would be a perfect vacation for h... More

Aw dang it I wanted 616
Meet Steve
Let's Play Doors
Dinomon
Wakanda Brawl Part 1
Twilight of Memories
Wakanda Brawl Part 2
Your Reality?

Transylvania Sleepover

352 5 2
By D4V1D-01

Steve and Mantis dock their ship in a port in Transylvania as they exit the ship.

Mantis: "why have we come here?"

Steve: "to stock on supplies"

Mantis: "...can't you just make the supplies?" 

Steve: "yeah but I don't always wanna do that, plus this is Transylvania! I wanna explore this place and see if the spooky scary stories hold up"

Mantis: "S-Scary stories?"

Steve: "Oh yes, all kinds of stories...such as creatures that wanna drain you of all your blood or turn you into a mindless slave"

Mantis gets a little shook but Steve pats her head

Steve: "don't worry, take this"

Steve Hands her a Cross

Mantis: "what's this?"

Steve: "protection, If you ever need to just wave that around and you'll be just fine"

They both do some sight seeing around the area and eat at some local places, during their stay they even hear about a castle where a dangerous vampire is said to live.

Steve: "really now? So just that way there's a castle where a vampire lives you say?"

Local: "that is correct sir"

Steve: "...Manti get ready for a sleepover cause we are going to that castle to stay the night!"

Mantis: "Is that a good idea?!" 

Steve: "we're doing this!"

And so Steve and Mantis walked all the way to this castle as night was falling, Steve approaches the large castle doors and knocks on it.

Steve: "anyone home?"

The doors slowly open making a creaking sound as Steve and Mantis enter the castle, but nobody can be seen inside.

Steve: "well guess this place is free game for us to sleepover if nobody is here, come on Manti! Let's pick out a room" 

Mantis: "I don't like the feeling of this place Steve..."

Steve and Mantis find a big master bedroom after some looking around

Steve: "oh now this, this is beautiful, nice touch with the Victorian gothic aesthetic in here as well"

Steve walks over to the middle of the room and starts making a pillow fort

*Timeskip*

Mantis and Steve are in a big pillow fort now eating some s'mores as Steve is telling a scary story.

Steve: "-and that's the story of the Texas chainsaw massacre, what did you think?"

Mantis looks horrified and disgusted

Mantis: "t-that's horrible! Did that actually happen?"

Steve: "weeeeellll it didn't happen exactly as it does in the story as some creative liberties were taken, but there was a family of killers who did some messed up crap."

Mantis still seems very spooked and uneasy, Steve places an arm around her

Steve: "hey now it's ok, the killers got brought to Justice and we aren't in Texas anyways"

Steve then looks at his watch

Steve: "Well would you look at the time, time to hit the sack"

Mantis: "...I don't know if I can sleep yet....can I take a walk?"

Steve: "if it helps then go ahead, just don't get lost"

Mantis nods before taking her leave to go to the bathroom real quick, Steve sits there a bit longer before he sighs

Steve: "I never like being left alone with my own thoughts...I'm going to get a midnight snack, now where's the kitchen?"

Steve exits the room and heads to the kitchen, as he does this some figures watch him from the shadows with Ill intent

???????: "the boy seems strong...I'll take care of him, you 3 follow the strange girl and have your dinner"

*Scene shift*

Mantis is in the bathroom as she is splashing a bit of water on her face

Mantis: "it's just a story...besides nothing can hurt me if Steve is here...right?"

Mantis then jumps a bit when she hears something as she looks around and sees nothing, she turns back though and sees something behind the shower curtains.

Mantis: "...hello?"

Mantis steps a bit closer when suddenly a pale woman jumps out of the shower curtains with fangs bared, before anything can happen Mantis yells in fear and takes out the cross Steve gave her earlier and holds it up to the woman as the Cross glows and the woman is sent flying back into the wall!

?????: "That stings!" 

Mantis sees two more women come in to join the first one in surrounding her, they all have white blood stained dresses and pale skin and sharp fangs

*THE BRIDES OF DRACULA - THE THIRSTY*

Mantis keeps waving the Cross at them which does repel them but she can only focus on so much at once as they are slowly inching closer to her from different sides of her

Bride 1: "Come on dear, we just want one little bite~"

Bride 3: "You'll only feel a slight prick" 

Bride 2: "I wonder how you'll taste?~"

Mantis is getting super worried now as she puts together these must be those vampires she heard about in the locals stories, she seems to be in a tight spot when suddenly they all hear a whooshing sound as Mantis and the 3 Brides turn around to see a blue portal of some sort open up. 

A figure steps through the portal as we see a young looking man enter into the room

????: "Nice bathroom, very spacious-Oh....am I interrupting something?" 

The stranger looks at Mantis and the 3 Brides 

Bride 2: "Your interrupting our dinner...but I suppose we can make room for one more~"

????: "And here I was thinking I'd at least get a few hours of peace during this travel, guess it's back to work right off the bat then."

The brides let Mantis be for now as they surround this guy instead 

Bride 1: "And who do you think you are mortal?"

The stranger from out of nowhere equips a TF2 Scouts Baseball bat 

*JOJO WANDERER - THE GMOD PLAYER*

(he's in some of the authors other books)

Jojo: "Call me Jojo, now I in good conscience can't let you 3 harm a defenses alien woman so let's dance ladies" 

The brides Chuckle but right as they do Jojo dashes in and "BONK"s one with the bat in the face sending them into the bathroom mirror breaking it. 

*Free bird solo time*

The other two charge him hissing as Jojo tosses the Bat at one smacking her in the head and he then double jumps behind the 3rd and proceeds to German Suplex her into the floor, After he gets up he catches a claw swipe from the 2nd Bride and uses the momentum to toss her into the bath tub breaking it, Jojo then looks to see the 1st bride flying at him as he smirks and cocks his first back. 

Jojo: "FALCON PUNCH!" 

He punches her with a fire falcon and sends her flying through the wall into the nearby bedroom as she screams in pain from the hit. Jojo goes for a drop kick on the 2nd bride but she is able to grab a trash can and use it to trip him and get it stuck on his legs, she takes the chance to go for the neck but before she can get close Jojo uses his hands to push off the floor and swing his legs hitting her with the trash can. 

Jojo: "Does feel good to have some action again!"

Jojo rips the trash can off him and then stands up as the 3rd bride grabs him from behind and tries to hold him in place as the 2nd bride comes in for a strike to his heart, Jojo responds to this by activating his jet boots and sending himself crashing into the ceiling and slamming the Bride on his back into it, which knocks her off him. 

Bride 2: "Who are you?!"

The 2nd bride grabs the sink and rips it off the wall as she tosses it at him but Jojo ducks under it right as she pounces and pins him to the ground holding his arms, she tries to bite him but Jojo keeps moving his head to avoid her before head butting her making her let go of his arms, Jojo then whips out a Shotgun and blasts her point blank in the chest which sends her flying off him plus putting a hole in her. 

Jojo: "See this? this...is my BOOMSTICK!" 

He dashes over to her and fires another shot that takes off her head

Jojo: "That's one"

The 1st Bride finally comes back and is now wielding a medieval looking sword she got from somewhere, she swings it only for Jojo to blast it's blade apart with a well timed shotgun blast. Jojo then grins and puts his shotgun away as he gets in a boxer stance. 

Jojo: "Square up Sweetheart" 

She tries to attack him but Jojo weaves all her swipes before delivering a stacked 6 piece combo leaving her dazed, confused, flabbergasted and all of the above. Jojo then takes out a Holy hand grenade and sticks it in her mouth before pulling the pin and then tossing her through the hole in the wall into the next room as an explosion of holy power goes off that erases her. 

Just incase Jojo also uses a flame thrower to burn the remains of the 2nd bride as well, after that the 3rd bride gets back in the fight noticing the others have fallen.

Jojo: "I am not trapped in a bathroom full of Vampires, you are all trapped in here with me!" 

The 3rd bride seems to think and considers if this is worth it or not, but both anger and hunger take over as she yells and charges Jojo like a wild animal.

Jojo: "You Fool! YOU FOOL!"

Right before she can pounce on him, Jojo takes out a TF2 Gatling gun and proceeds to light her up like the holidays and sends her crashing into the closet of the bathroom, She tries to get up but fails as Jojo walks over and takes out a Half-Life 2 Pulse Rifle and aims it at her. 

Jojo: "And last words before I kill you?"

The woman looks at him and thinks...before actually seeming to smile despite the pain. 

Bride 3: "....Thank you"

*end of music* 

She closes her eyes as Jojo fires the energy orb and disintegrates her into nothing 

Jojo: ".....your welcome..."

He sighs and looks as the destroyed bathroom before looking at Mantis who's in the corner hiding, Jojo walks over to her and offers a hand. 

Jojo: "Don't worry their gone now...Mantis right?"

She nods and takes his hand as she gets up 

Mantis: "how do you know me?"

Jojo: "Ehh that might take a bit to explain multiverse theory so lets just say I know things" 

Mantis: "....your emotions...they feel similar to Steve's...less chaotic but still a tiny but chaotic....and your looks...are you his brother?"

Jojo: "Who the heck is Steve?"

*Scene shift* 

Steve is walking down a hall looking for Mantis after not finding her in the bedroom

Steve: "Ugh can't believe that kitchen didn't have anything but stale bread in it, ok now I think the bathroom was this way..."

A figure is watching Steve from the Shadows as it stalks him, Steve turns the corner as the figure follows...but suddenly Steve is gone. 

??????: "What? where is-"

Steve: "I like your cut G"

Steve slaps him from behind and sends him crashing to the floor as Steve jumps down in front of him. 

Steve: "Sup Drac"

*DRACULA - THE KING OF VAMPIRES*

(Dracula actually does exist in marvel, not in the MCU so far but if he exists in other worlds he can be here too, so says the author) 

Dracula: "I'm impressed you were able to detect me...and you are strong like I thought, you will make the perfect dessert" 

Steve: "Then how about a knuckle sandwich?" 

Dracula: "Your taunts mean noth-"

Dracula then gets sucker punched as he slides back farther into the Hall

Steve: "That's 1 punch to the face, Ah-ha-ha"

Dracula glares at him as he prepares to attack 

*Boss music*

Dracula ignores the strange music he hears for some reason as he charges Steve at super sonic speeds and delivers a punch to his gut, Steve stands unaffected which shocks Dracula but Drac gets locked back in and starts delivering a barrage of super sonic blows to Steve

His attacks do nothing to budge him as Steve grabs his fist and breaks Dracula's arm before also tossing him through the air down the hall, Steve then teleports behind Dracula and proceeds to grab his head and toss him like a football through multiple walls as Dracula lands in the garden of the castle. 

Steve: "Touchdown!"

Dracula gets up just in time to dodge a Punch from Steve which breaks the earth beneath him, Dracula tires to bite Steve's arm but second he does his fangs shatter and break without piercing any skin.  

Dracula: "ARRRRRRRRHHHH"

Steve: "might wanna see a dentist for that Mr. Edward"

Steve then casually flicks Dracula with enough force to send him back into the castle and this time crashing into the throne room, Steve teleport in as drac punches his face put it does nothing, Steve then gently places two fingers on his chest.

Steve: "have you heard of the one pinch punch?"

Dracula: "...the what?-"

Steve preforms said one inch punch and sends Dracula crashing into his throne with a hole in his chest, Steve scoffs a bit and walks away...as he does a red glow appears behind him as Steve turns around to catch two fist as Dracula is in a new form and actually pushing him back across the room now. 

Dracula: *Roars*

Steve sees this bat monster Castlevania looking form Drac's in and smirks before stomping the ground and pushing them both into the air. Dracula slams Steve on the ceiling as Steve jumps off and goes for a punch which Dracula grabs to try and throw him but before he can Steve grabs his arm and instead throws him, Dracula crashes feet first into a wall and bounces off flying at Steve.

Steve: "Not bad"

Steve weaves the charge as Dracula crashes into the wall behind him, Dracula gets up to see Steve coming in with a flying kick that slams Drac back outside the Castle, Steve used Dracula like a trampoline and jumps into the moonlit sky as Dracula follows after him and unleashes his black magic onto Steve blasting him back down into the ground, Drac floats down over Steve. 

Dracula: "I am Vlad Dracula the son of the devil, now perish!"

He charges up more black magic but suddenly the Steve he was looking at turns into a log

Dracula: "W-What?!"

Steve: "Substitution Jutsu"

Dracula turns around to see Steve behind him with a wide grin doing a dramatic pose

Steve: "Don't screw with me, I have the power of God and Anime on my side!"

Steve raises one hand in the air as a multicolor ball of energy forms in his hand

Dracula gets a very bad feeling from this so he charges at Steve as fast as he can with a battle cry, Steve grabs the ball of energy and softly tosses it as Dracula as the ball hits his chest and turns into sparkles, Dracula thinking the attack failed keeps charging Steve and punches him right in his head...which doesn't do a thing, Dracula then feels an odd feeling as his body suddenly starts to break apart with sparkles coming out of him. 

Dracula: "AAAAAHAHHHHHHHhhhhh.."

The King of Vampires is reduced to nothing as he fades away, Steve chuckles as he dusts himself off. 

*Music ends*

Steve: "That was fun, i was a tad disappointed at first but the second form was a neat surprise, Stardust breaker for the win though"

Steve then walks back into the Castle as Mantis and Jojo finally find him, Mantis runs over and hugs him which catches Steve off guard. 

Mantis: "Finally found you! I almost thought you left me here"

Steve awkwardly pats her head and gives a smile before she lets go of the hug, Steve looks over to Jojo and smiles widely 

Steve: "JOJO! I knew I felt a familiar presence enter this universe but it's great to finally see you again with my own eyes"

Jojo: "...do I know you?"

Steve just laughs as he pats Jojo on his shoulder 

Steve: "Right you wouldn't know, well first of all look at my face"

Jojo looks as Steve's face...and notices how similar they look, they don't look exactly the same but they look like they could be related. 

Jojo: "...are you another version of me from another universe? because I've met one before...she was a girl though"

Steve: "Huh I gotta visit the genderbent you at some point too, but no my good man I'm not simply another you...I created you"

This definitely surprises Jojo very very much. 

Jojo: "You what? but-"

Steve shushes him 

Steve: "I'm not gonna bother lore dumping so to put it simply, I was bored and created some beings who look similar to me but aren't the same down to every detail and I sent them to live life and have some adventures in other worlds where I'd check in on them now and then, got to say your adventures have been one of my favorites to watch so far." 

Jojo: "....S....So your like my God? and I'm made in your image?"

Steve: "I guess technically yes, please don't call me God or worship me though, that's cringe" 

Jojo is still wrapping his head around this revelation 

Steve: "That's all I'm telling you btw, don't try to ask for more info"

Jojo sighs before nodding 

Jojo: "Ok...so you created me and a few others I can think of then...makes sense now that I think about it I guess...so...what are you? and did you give me my Gmod power?"

Steve: "I am....Steve, I'll never give details beyond that hehehe, as for your power that actually didn't come from me, I gave you your original power to traverse worlds but you lost that somewhere as you got older sadly, I do have to thank whoever gave you your new powers though because that was an amazingly fun idea!"

Mantis: "So....is Jojo like your son then? I'm confused" 

Jojo: "No-"

Steve: "Hi Confused I'm dad"

Jojo: "Don't you start-"

Steve grabs Jojo and gives him a noogie on his head

Steve: "The prodigal son has returned, come on boy! come on a trip with daddy and your new adoptive sister" 

Jojo: "HEY! you are not doing this right now, I already have a dad!"

Steve: "Cause I gave you to him, but nobody says you can't have two fathers" 

Mantis: "I am your daughter now?"

Steve: "Sure"

Mantis: "So Jojo is my brother?"

Jojo: "Can we-"

Steve: "Yes! time for a family road tip!"

Jojo is about to say something else but just sighs

Jojo: "....ya know what? Screw it, this could be fun in any case and I am curious to try going on an adventure with my apparent creator, where are we going first?"

Steve: "This is Marvel baby! we can do much here...hmmm...Idea! pack your things kids cause we are going to the savage lands!"

Mantis: "The savage lands?"

Jojo uses his Tool Gun to spawn in an SMG that he hands to Mantis 

Jojo: "your gonna need this"

Steve: "Cause we're gonna learn how to walk the dinosaur"

Jojo: "Play some ARK?"

Steve: "You read my mind"

*later 

Some random rich dude heads to his Chopper....only to find it gone with a note left saying "I O U"

Rich man: "....What?!"

He then looks up to see someone making off with his ride and yells in anger, back with the others Jojo and Mantis are in the pilot seats of the Helicopter while Steve is dangling from a rope outside the chopper and singing as he spins himself. 

Steve: "Helicopter Helicopter!" 

Jojo: "You or me could have made our own Helicopter you know?"

Steve: "This was more fun though, also he's Rich! he'll be fine" 

Jojo shakes his head but chuckles a bit as they all fly off over the ocean 

Steve: "Oh this will be fun"

*To be continued* 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A nostalgic tune plays as Jojo is walking down an old path through a forest with a steady walk 

"There will come a soldier

Who carries a mighty sword

He will tear your city down, oh lei oh lai oh Lord

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord

He will tear your city down, oh lei oh lai oh Lord"

Mantis then catches up to Jojo and walks with some pep in her step 

"There will come a poet

Whose weapon is Her word

She will slay you with Her tongue, oh lei oh lai oh Lord

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord

She will slay you with Her tongue, oh lei oh lai oh Lord"

Steve then appears behind both of them walking along like he owns the place 

"There will come a ruler

Whose brow is laid in thorn

Smeared with oil like David's boy, oh lei oh lai oh Lord

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord

Smeared with oil like David's boy, oh lei oh lai oh Lord

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord

He will tear your city down, oh lei oh lai... oh"

The 3 walk off deeper into this forest with some voices humming as they depart 

"Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh"

*The Solder, The Poet and the Ruler - trinity of having Fun*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 44 30
This is an AU where I go to a school for steves. I get to meet some amazing people, but also some really bad people. See how it turns out in the book.
692 41 7
MALE READER! 10 year old Y/N Tennyson discovers a mysterious device, the Omnitrix, on a family vacation. The device allows him to transform into ten...
7.3K 292 11
Just a man wanting to escape his former life and former home.. Story request by a friend of mine.