Final Girls

By Scarlettwitch322

Please read all the triggers! Co-Written: @finalgirl96 & @FrucienlsForver In the summer of 1995, two sister... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Twenty-seven

114 4 3
By Scarlettwitch322

Two weeks later after the funeral

Unknown POV

Sapphire was going to pay and I knew exactly how to make her do it. Tonight she will lose her best friend. I had overheard her talking to Casey about going to her house after work. I also heard Casey promise that it would be just them two. This was perfect.

That evening around seven I was in my costume. It was a white mask like Halloween. I went around to the back porch and grabbed one of the patio chairs, throwing it through the glass door. Casey saw me and screamed. She took off running but I found her. I stabbed her multiple times till her intestines hung out. I then hung her up in the tree in the front. I couldn't wait to see how sapphire reacted.

Sapp

I was heading outside to sit with the group at lunch. I would sit with Casey's group one day then mine the next. I got outside and sat in Randy's lap stealing one of his grapes. "Y'all wanna have a movie night tomorrow?" I asked the group. They all agreed.

"Hey sapp yn if I brought someone do y'all promise not to tell dewey?" Tatum asked. Sidney yn and I looked at each other knowing what that meant. "You know what happens there stays there but you better spill the beans later" I said. She chuckled and nodded.

Later Randy and I went to work. It was a pretty easy day. We started closing up. "I'm going to Casey's tonight. She promised no Steve this time" I said. Randy nodded "well if she breaks that promise you know I'll come over gem" he smiled. I kissed his cheek "I know that's one of the many reasons I love you geek" I chuckled.

We finished up closing and I headed to Casey's. It was quiet her parents weren't home. I frowned and I could smell burnt popcorn. I walked in and gasped. There was broken glass from the back door all in the living room.

I went to the back porch to see if I could find her. And when I found her I wish I hadn't. She had about ten stab wounds. I screamed till my throat was raw, the world spun and I passed out.

Sidney

I was in Stu's house, hanging out with him and Yn. Dad was going on a business trip tonight and I decided that it would be a good idea to hang out with my friends after I finished my homework. Billy was supposed to be joining us later; he just had something he needed to do first.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" Stu suggested.

Yn and I nodded. "Sure," I said. "That sounds like fun. Which movie?"

"How about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?"

I winced. I never liked horror movies, but I always dealt with it because my friends and boyfriend did. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, though, was disturbing to me on so many levels...it wasn't just about murder. There was cannibalism and the detail that the villain wore a mask made out of human flesh. I shuddered and Yn noticed.

"A little tact, Stu," she scolded, hitting him hard on the arm.

Stu jumped a bit and rubbed the spot, staring at her in confusion. That confusion turned to realization when he noticed my reaction. "Fuck. Sorry, Sid," he said apologetically.

I shook my head. "Don't apologize,'' I replied. "I don't want any of you to change your likes just because I'm traumatized."

Yn gave me a sympathetic glance and took my hand and gave it a squeeze. I returned it; both of our mothers were murdered a year ago and even though she understandably didn't care as much for hers, I knew that it had still been a blow.

"Do you want to watch it?" I asked her.

Yn shrugged. "Sure," she answered. "I don't mind if you don't."

I didn't want to be a burden on them. I hated all of the attention I got about my mom, even a year later. Her and Ms. Huxley were all our small town could talk about.

"Let's watch it," I told her and Stu. "If it gets to be too much, we can always turn it off."

Stu got up, but before he could grab the tape so we can watch the movie, someone knocked on his door. The three of us exchanged a curious look before Stu made his way over to open the front door, revealing Dewey on the other side. I felt a little anxious seeing him after what he told Yn, Tatum, and I at our sleepover, back when he informed us that Ms. Huxley was murdered.

"Hey, Dewey," Stu said with his signature wide grin. "What's up, man?"

"I need to talk to Yn," Dewey replied solemnly and my heart skipped a beat as that familiar apprehension gripped me.

Stu was surprised. "Uh, yeah, sure..." He stepped aside and allowed Dewey in.

Like that terrible night when Dewey told Yn about her mother's murder, he approached her and said, "I'm sorry to add more bad news, Yn, but...Casey Becker was found gutted and hanging from a tree near her house. Sapp came just after her murder and she passed out. She's in the hospital now."

I felt Yn freeze beside me and I instantly turned to her. She looked shocked, but more importantly I could see the fear and concern for her sister written across her face.

"Bring me to her,'' she finally said in a low voice.

Dewey nodded and as he went outside to wait for us, Yn rushed to get her coat, Stu following quickly behind her.

Tears pricked my eyes as I thought about Casey. Yn and Casey didn't get along, but she was Sapp's best friend and my heart ached for my friend. I ached for Casey, too; no doubt she'd suffered at the hands of whoever this psychopath was. I couldn't do this. I needed Billy.

My hands were shaking as I fished my cell phone out of my jeans pocket and dialed his number. It rang a couple of times before he picked up. "Hello?" His voice sounded rough, like he was irritated by something. I hope I wasn't being a burden.

"Billy," I whimpered, a sob involuntarily slipping out.

"Sid?" I could hear the concern in his voice. "What's wrong, baby? Why are you crying??"

"Casey Becker's dead...Sapp's in the hospital again...'' I cried, my cheeks wet now from the tears that escaped. "Please, I know you're busy, but I need you with me. Please...come to the hospital?"

"Of course, Sidney," he told me. "I love you, sweetheart. Nothing is as important to me as you are." Even on the other line, I could hear him moving as fast as he could and it warmed my heart to know that he was willing to drop whatever he was doing just to see his traumatized girlfriend.

"I love you, Billy."

"I love you, too. I'll be with you soon."

We hung up and then Stu, Yn, and I made our way out to Dewey's police cruiser, got in, and then we were en route to the hospital to see Sapp.

C

He left me again. We were having such a perfect moment, even if he was a bit distant with me, but then she called and he moved faster at the sound of her upset voice than he did when I called him for one of our get-togethers. The look in his eyes gutted me; he was so concerned and so in love...I wished I could have his attention like she did.

I hate her so much. I just want her dead so I can finally have all of him.

I reached over to grab my phone. I knew exactly who could help me with my goal...

I dialed the familiar number and held it up to my ear. It rang a few times before my friend's voice answered: "Hello?"

An evil smirk crossed my face. "It's me. Let's meet up and talk. We have a common goal..."

This was going to be fun.

Billy

When I arrived at the hospital, Sidney instantly rushed into my arms and I held her tightly to my chest, kissing the top of her head. "I'm right here, baby, it's okay," I whispered, rubbing her back with one of my hands while the other remained firmly on her waist.

"God, Billy..." She sobbed into my shirt. "Why is this happening?"

"I don't know, Princess."

I really didn't know, either. Stu and I made plans to kill Casey and Steve after Ms. Huxley, but neither of us did this.

I thought about the person in the Michael Myers mask we saw when we finished off Ms. Huxley...maybe they were responsible for Casey Becker's death? It was obvious that someone else in Woodsboro shared Stu and I's penchant for bloodshed.

But that also makes me think...whoever this person was...would they hurt anyone that actually mattered to me? Would they hurt Sidney?

I held Sidney closer to me in response to my thoughts, my jaw clenching with protective fury as I thought about some asshole hurting my girlfriend. Her mother was a filthy slut, but she was pure. If anyone laid one finger on her, I would slaughter them and then burn the whole fucking world down. I'd make them look worse than Maureen and Ms. Huxley did.

I may not be the best boyfriend for her, but she was the best girlfriend for me. Even in her depression she always made sure that I was okay and despite her unwillingness for any further physical intimacy right now, it made me happy whenever she'd cling to me. It made me feel needed, wanted, loved...she made me feel sane and grounded. She made me want to be better despite my new murderous hobby. If anything happened to her, if anyone took her away from me, that would be it. There'd be nothing good left in me.

Whoever interrupted Stu and I's plans for Casey Becker and her dumbass jock of a boyfriend better never come after the girl I love. If they did....

....heads will fucking roll.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.1K 60
Y/N Loomis, the sister of Billy Loomis falls for the horror geek. Billy tries to keep his little sister out of his plans but those plans don't go as...
153K 4K 34
Stu Macher x Prescott! Reader [Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Scream or it's characters. I only own my character (the reader) and the dialog I make up] Mu...
15.5K 448 24
Your teenage years are meant to be dumb. Drinking, partying, panicking for exams and nearly dying because one of your friends can't drive properly. B...
119K 3.7K 20
[Billy loomis x female oc x Stu Macher] - poly relationship ---------------------- Cassie Prescott is the sister of Sidney prescott. Cassie was the o...