Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧

1.4K 53 26
By Mygreysweater

Her lungs pounding against her chest quickly as she ran away from the scene. Her breath unsteady, throat dry.

THUMP

"Ugh.." she stopped running and stepped back, looking at what she bumped into. Her hand against her head, tipping her hat back up straight.

"Alastor??!" She said startled, her chest heaving up and down and she quickly calmed herself to not look off. Although there was no point in that since he had clearly seen her running and out of breath.

"Whats wrong?" he lowered his brows at her worridly, grabbing her shoulders gently to steady her.

"I- uh, im sorry but.. ill walk home myself. I just.. I need to be alone right now." She said to him, giving him a worried face back, but worried for herself.

She walked past him, looking down as she held the collar of her coat tightly. Leaving him alone on the sidewalk as it snowed.

He didn't chase after her though, he just stood there, watching her walk off hastily.

Alastors POV

I watched as she walked off, she looked like she had just done something.. something she shouldn't have.

She looked scared. The way she left the radio station so quickly too, its like..

He shook his head at his thoughts, he was overthinking it. Alastor put his hands in his pockets and walked the opposite direction of her.

How he got on the other end of the sidewalk from her so quick and found her? Dont ask. He works in mysterious ways. 😏

But as he headed back towards the direction of the radio station, he saw some police men gaurding and blocking off the alley way.

Walking past with a raised brow, he peeked over the shoulder of one of them. His face darkening slightly.

A body? That wasnt something of his doing. too... messy...

Y/ns POV

She entered her house quietly, "oh god... fuck..." she muttered. Her heart still beating out of her chest.

Oh no, and she had that date tommorow! Shoot, life really wasn't going her way.

Time skip

After taking a nice hot bath, she got into some pajamas and slipped under the covers.

Staring at the ceiling in her dark room, she couldnt sleep.

Goddamit. What an idiot.

She should have just turned herself in and told them it was an accident. Maybe if she had and gone to the police station, she could put on an act and act like a pure innocent woman.

Because if she did go and do that and act like bimbo, they definetly would have sided with her and let her off the hook.

But it was all set and done, put into place. Lets just hope you dont run into any other unfortunate accidents.

Eventually falling asleep in the late hours, waking up to a bright glowing sun through her sheer white curtains.

She stretched, the events of the past night not fading from her memory the slightest.

Alastors POV

Today was the day of their date, he had to make sure it was great.. despite his grim thoughts he still had of manipulating or killing her.

He got ready for the day, un able to shake off the mans body they pulled out of the dumpster. The blood trail was in the shape of a heart, how is that possible?

There must be some one new in town, some one alastor had to find out.

It couldnt have been y/n, she was the most sweetest, blindest girl he had ever met. No way she was capable of killing a man, dragging him into the dumpster, and getting away with it.

Though she did look very distraught and scared when she ran into him last night. Scared.. maybe she did kill him.

He chuckled to himself as he spritzed some cologne on him, "maybe shes just as crazy as me." He thought to himself.

Y/ns POV

It was finally febuary so it was getting warmer out, she decided to put on cute skirt that was a bit shorter than the regular ones she wore in the cold. It just went to her knees so it wasnt a huge change.

As she finished getting ready she heard a knock on her front door, must be Alastor.

She stepped down the stairs carefully in her heels and opened the door.

The tall, well-dressed radio host stood at her door smiling down at her.

"Goodmorning my dear, I see your all dolled up and ready for me. How wonderful." He smiled and spoke in his cheery tone.

She smiled and nodded as they left, her heart thumping, nervous about today.

"You look charming yourself too." She smiled and took his arm as they walked through the town.

"Thank you~" she smiled.

A little bit more into the walk, they landed in a park. An empty one. Pretty and filled with flowers and roses.

They walked on the trail, enjoying eachothers company in silence as the birds came out of their hibernation and chirped.

"Did you see the paper?" He asked suddenly.

Her breath hitching in her throat, she quickly calmed her expression and shook her head.

"No, what was in it?" She looked away at the bushed with roses in them as the walked.

"Oh, another murder. Except this one was right after you left." He said the last bit in a more deepened tone, more.. unerving tone?

She quickly tried to think of a certain way to brush it off, she didnt mean to! And he was cleay catching onto her quick.

Maybe she could try that bimbo method?

"Oh Alastor! You dont think someone like me would do such a thing, right?" She looked up at him with this innocent look.

He shook his head, "Oh of course not dear! I was just glad it wasn't you." He patted her hand reassuringly.

She smiled, "Ugh, thats horrible though!" She said, continuing to act dumb. He seemed to be buying it, at least for now.

"It is, if I had known sooner, I would have reported about it! Its a dark world we live in though.." he said with a small smile and looked to the side as if he were thinking.

He stopped walking, causing y/n to stop too. She watched him lean down to a bush of roses, he carefully plucked one. He handed it to her with a loving smile, making sure she held it from the side with no thorns.

"Y/n, you would tell me if you killed someone, right?" He smiled and tilted his head at her.

This caught her off gaurd completley and she felt herself stutter, "y-yes? I mean, Al.. I would never do such a thing!" She frowned confused.

"Ah, I know that. I just wanna make sure you trust me. I trust you." She swear she saw something in his eyes as they stood in the middle of the park alone, as she held the red rose he gave to her.

Her eyes locked with his, trying to search for that hint of malice she saw for a split second earlier.. maybe it was her mind playing tricks.

Her eyes instead trickling down to the trail of blood coming from his finger tip.

"Oh no!" She said worridly, breaking the moment on accident. She grabbed his hand instinctivley.

"Your finger! Your bleeding."

"Dont worry, a thorn got me, thats all." He smiled, pulling his hand away and pulling out a white hankercheif, wiping the blood off on it.

"Lets continue our date, sha'll we? We're almost there." He smiled.

She smiled and put back on a happy-calm face, grabbing his arm again as they walked.

The route they chose was very scenic and and pretty, but she still couldnt help the weird feeling shes having around him right now. But she cant get enough.

They then began to approach a really big and fancy resturaunt. Wow, he really knew how to creep a girl out and shower her with love too.

"Alastor, again?" She smiled and looked over at him.

"What do you mean? This is nothing too big." He brushed it off and opened the door for her. They entered the elegant brunch building resturaunt, taking a seat and looking at the menu.

The waiter coming along, "ill have (f/f) and (f/d) please!" Y/n smiled and handed her menue to the waiter.

"Ill have venison please." Alastor handed his menu too, adding a glass of water to it.

The waiter leaving.

"Venison huh?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

"Yes. Strange, I know. my father taught me how to hunt at a young age before he left. He oy ever killed deer for some reason and then cooked the meat. I wasn't very fond of the rest of the part, but the meat was pretty good." He smiled as the deer meat was placed in front of him, he began to slice the venison open.

Hmm, theres a lot she dosn't know about him. She dosnt see many people eat venison either, she thinks its nasty.

After they finished eating their late brunch they walked towards a building with a rooftop. It had hanging lights on the top, the sun already setting so they were already visible from down the block.

"Hey man, where you takin' this broad?" An older, gross looking man appeared in front of us. He was smoking a cigar in his mouth and had a suit on that barley fit him with his beer belly.

The man looking her up and down, instantly causing disgust and unease settling over her.

"If ya want, I could take her off your hands." He smirked and pulled out a couple 50's.

Alastor putting his arm out in front of me and pushing me back slightly.

He had that huge scary smile he had on when he approached that man when we had coffee that one time.

She stepped back worridly, this man looked important. Like a mafia guy, like he had some goons hiding somewhere, ready to pounce if Al didnt hand me over.

"I dont think you'd want me to give you her. Shes too much for you to handle." Alastor said. But because I was behind him, I couldnt see his face, but just like the coffee shop, the man in the suit had a scared look on him.

What the fuck was Alastor doing to these people that made them so scared all of a sudden.

Al's hands crossed behind his back, tilting his head slightly at the man, in that instant, the man fled away.

Y/n exhaled, not knowing she held that in.

"You ok, my dear?" He turned around and held out his hand for you to take.

She nodded slowly and took his hand, "did you say something to scare him away?" She asked, confused on how he always intimidated these men that looked way scarier than him.

Maybe it was the confidence he radiated?

"Dont worry about it, I cant have my secret going out, now can I?" He smiled at her.

She nodded, giving him a small smile back. She didnt care what he did, she felt safe with him.

They made it to the building rooftop where there were people dancing and having fun. The sunset was beautiful from up there too.

She frowned slightly, why'd it seem like bad luck was beginning to show up everywhere around her?

Whatever, she was going to enjoy this date night with Alastor.

"Y/n!" A high pitched, excited voice suddenly calls out from the other end of the rooftop. She looks over and sees Mimzy, a wide smile appearing on her face.

She quickly glances at Alastor to let him know she was gonna go say hi, he nodded and she let go, skipping over to Mimzy happily.

The short chubby blonde hugging her tightly, "egh- wow ok!" Y/n says as she gets a tight embrace from her.

"Ooh, sorry hun! Im just so happy to see you here! Didnt know you were the party outing type of girl~" she smirked and laughed.

"Oh yeah, im really not, Alastor wanted to take me dancing since we're on a date right now. Im suprised to see you here though." She grinned back.

Mimzy face dropping slightly at the mention of Alastors name, her eyes darting behind y/n.

Y/n looked back, Alastor already looking at the two, flashing a large shiny smile. She turned back around, "Whats wrong?"

Mimzy looks down worridly and scared slightly, "Mimzy?"

Mimzy spoke, "Look, he is not a good man. Hes not just all smiles and radio talk show-y. I dont like how much time your spending with him, its really not good. Hes the-"

"Mimzy! I didnt expect you to be here." Alastor appeared beside me, purposley cutting her off. He put a hand on around my waist possesivley, catching mr off gaurd. He tilted his head slightly at her looking down at her with the same large grin, an odd, threatening look on his face.

Y/n looked at the both of them confused.

Mimzy put on a forced smile, "Me neither Alastor!" She laughed nervously.

"Why dont you go get us some drinks dear?" Alastor whispered in my ear.

I nodded at his suspicous request and left, looking back, Mimzy looking at me. Then Alastor stepping in front of her so we couldnt make eye contact.

She shuddered, feeling completley off about today. First she accidentally killed someone last night whoch ruoned her mood this morning, then alastor asking strange questions in the garden park, the man running away scared, the blood on the hankercheif he so easily wiped away with no pain, and this!

Who the hell have I met?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 630 25
"I don't make deals such as that my dear." Alastor let out a hearty chuckle. "Why not? I'll give you whatever you want in return. Tell me your terms...
250K 6.4K 30
As a new demon in hell, you appear to be easy prey. But that is further from the truth. You are no damsel in distress. But then you meet someone just...
22.5K 786 23
Blood splatters make you look absolutely Devine ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ You are Husks niece to everyone's surprise. Ever...
52.2K 1.6K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...