Tales of A School Spanker Sea...

By VixentheHuntress

(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include sp... More

Episode 1: My First Spanking (Dakota)
Episode 2: What do five C's plus One D equal? A very sore bottom (Melessa.)
Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)
Episode 4 Pt 1: An Abuse of Our Trick (Julie)
Episode 4-B: Late to Class is now punished by a Spanked Ass.
Episode 5-A: Would you be my daddy for One day? (Belle)
Episode 5-B: Lying gets a paddling (Belle Pt2)
Episode 6-A: A False Rumor and Calm Spanking
Episode 6-B: A Punishment for my Past Sins (Jenny)
Episode 7:A: Curiosity Spanks the Cat.
Episode 7-B: Help This Stubborn Lioness Cry.
Episode 8-A (Lucy): A Day at The Beach: Understanding A Spanker.
Episode 8-B: How We First Meet (Brittney Levi)
Episode 9-A: Whoop My Ass To Help Me Stop Vaping
Updates and Announcements.
Episode 10-A: I Am Beautiful (Hannah)
Chapter 10-B: A Halloween Trick Leads To A Spanked Tail. (Dottie)
A Contest Between The Original Four. Our First Contestant, Trinity Jackson.
Episode 11 B: A Spanking Contest: Turn Pain to Pleasure. (Madison)
Episode 11-C: A Spanking Contest: Cheat and Charm will Win.
Episode 11-D: A Spanking Contest: Carolina's attempt, The Winner is.
Episode 12-A: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-C: The Littlespace Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 13 Final Episode: A Spanking To Capture My Heart (Dakota)
Season Two Synopsis
Season 2 Episode 1-A: Plans lead to a Spanked Bottom. (Carolina)
Season 2 Episode 1B: Helping the master pick new weapons ( Dora Horus)
Season 2 Episode 2A: Twins Caught, Twins Spanked. (Jenny and Julie)
Season 2 Episode 2B: Pushing his Bottoms To be Spanked in Public (Madison)
Season 2 Episode 3A: A Little Thief Learns a Hard Lesson. (Sylivia)
Season 2 Episode 3B: An Interview with A Spanker Part 1 (Lola Greene.)
Season 2 Episode 4A: An Interview with A Spanker Pt 2

Episode 9-B: A Very Bad Day of Being Late (Shaquira Price 2)

1.2K 14 0
By VixentheHuntress

It had officially been three weeks since a certain 15 year old girl who happened to be extremely hyper and very much a sporty girl. Had been put in the care of Alphonso Lewis, an idea that had started from a girl she very much saw as a big sister, Melessa Davis. The hope was that little Shaquira Price would, under the firm hand of Alphonso, get her horrible time management skills under control. In the first week since they had started this the girl averaged at least three spankings a day. One in the morning, when he would pick up for school as he started to do that to help her be on time more, he had set a time for her to get in his car. However, she was still struggling to get to sleep on time, even when he would send her a text that night telling her to go to sleep. So she would wake up quickly, throw something on and hurry out of the door, where he would be waiting. Her usually apologizes would fall on deaf ears as he would pull into a nearby alley, and get into the back seat where he would give her a warming over her panties before they went to school.

Her second spanking was technically a combination for being late to third and fourth period. This one she would find the current hall monitor of this month waiting for her in the hallway leading to the classroom and take her quickly inside of a janitor space. Where she would earn 20 hard swats to her sitting spots as a way to keep her squirming during class. Her last spanking of the day would come right after school, she was usually the first one in his classroom in the older academy where she would take 40 hard swats with a stupid brush he owned before sending her on her way.

It was stupid, her bottom always hurt, and she always cried like the dickens afterwards. However, despite all of that and the embarrassment that came from it. Shaquira had to admit, it was starting to work, once she started listening to the alarms that he had set up for her to get places on time. She was slowly but surely getting better. One of her teacher's Mr. Charlies, had been stunned when she came to class on time four days in a row. One of her coaches was surprised when she showed up early for practice that day, and the next day was out of the locker room before he blew the whistle. Even Alphonso was stunned one time when she was actually waiting on the porch of her house ready for the school day. Now she averages maybe a few warning spankings every few days. And her relationship with Alphonso was quickly growing, not in a romantic way but a love that siblings shared. He cared about her and it brought her a lot of joy that he was willing to help fix her internal clock. She was growing used to the soft head rubs he gave her when she did good, his praise was second only to her daddy's. She very much loved the boy for that reason because now she had a big brother.

A brother that was about to meet her father.

Today after practice Alphonso was driving her back home and before he could pull away from her house. Shaquira was surprised to see her daddy was standing outside almost waiting for him. He was a tall man having played basketball overseas and even a few seasons in the Nba before his knee truly gave out. He had short salt and pepper hair, a strong body that came from a lot of hard work. He was wearing his usually brown pants and a dark tank top as he probably had just gotten back from work. His eyes were a bit firm as he walked over to the car. Shaquira could see her old mama, a heavy set woman with short hair wearing a cream colored dress, her skin tone matching her own while her father had a few shades darker. She was laughing a bit as she went back to her sewing.

Alphonso whispered over to her. "You didn't tell me your dad was Xavier Price!" She had never heard the boy sound so starstruck before.

"You know who my dad is?" Shaquira asked as she opened the door to the car.

She heard the boy say. "Hell yes, my granddad was a huge fan of his run in the NBA before he got hurt!"

Shaquira got out of the car and walked over to her daddy. His massive frame made her look so much smaller in comparison. His dark frown brightened up as she bounded over like a bunny and jumped into his arms giving him a hug. "Hi daddy," she greeted with a cute smile. "How was work?"

His deep tuba like voice spoke and she always compared him to Mufasa from the lion king. "It was work, nothing special happened, I'm more curious about this boy who keeps picking you and dropping you off from school lately." Her daddy sat her back down on the ground before taking a step forward. "What is your name, young brother?"

Shaquira was surprised to see that Alphonso looked a bit nervous now. "My name is Alphonso Lewis, sir. It's a pleasure and honor to meet you. My granddad was a huge fan of yours back in the day, I still have some of the tapes he took, your work effort back then was a huge inspiration for me sir."

Mr. Price looked down at the young man, his older eyes narrowing like a lion but a bit of a smile appeared on his face. "Well it is nice to meet a fan and it is nice to meet a young man that still remembers how to say the word sir."

"My momma would kill me if I didn't, sir."

"What is your relationship with my daughter?" Shaquira felt herself blushing as now she was starting to figure out why her daddy seemed a bit more tense and stern when she first came out of the car. "Are you a little boyfriend or something?"

"Oh no sir," Alphonso said with a kind smile. "I am just a friend, if anything she probably sees me as a big brother. I have been picking her up for school to help her be a bit more on time. Been helping her out at school recently too."

"Is this true?" Her daddy turned his eyes onto Shaquira for confirmation. "Is this why me and your momma haven't heard anything recently about you always being late? Cause that receptionist of yours has been blowing up our phone at least once a day since you started high school young lady."

Shaquira chose to turn her eyes towards a bird's nest in the tree next door. "I was not that bad, and yes Alphonso has been really helping me lately. I still am a little bit late every now and then but he is helping me."

"Oh okay," upon hearing that her daddy stuck his large hand out to Alphonso. "Well I am grateful for your help and I know my daughter might be a handful sometimes."

"Not at all sir, I have a few little sisters at home so I can handle it." He gave her a knowing look that made her stick her tongue out at him. "Speaking of them, I need to get home and help my momma get dinner started for them. She has an early shift tomorrow at the hospital so it is gonna be up to me to get them ready for bed. But before I leave sir can I ask one favor."

"You want my autograph don't you?" Her daddy responded with a small chuckle.

"Yes please."

As Alphonso drove off her daddy placed a hand on her shoulder almost completely engulfing it in his hand. "That is a good boy, so don't be causing him trouble. You understand me."

"Yes, sir." Shaquira said but as they walked towards the house, one of her hands came to rest on her backside to rub it. "And don't worry he has ways to keep me in line, like a good brother should with their little sis." Even when she went a day without one it was almost like she could feel that sting sometimes. "And since I haven't been late lately, can we maybe possibly, pretty please get my tv out of the basement now?" She had been given a large 50 inch television from her daddy's younger brother last christmas. One that he had taken away after a very long call from her teacher one day, both for being late and also for losing 20 points off a test for being late.

"Sure why not."

Turns out getting that television out of the basement might have been the worst decision of her life. Because of that reason, Shaquira spent a good portion of the night watching her favorite television show. As it was so much better on a large screen rather than on her phone or laptop. It also gave her access to a few video games that she had missed playing.

It was too bad that because of it she went to sleep at 3 in the morning and when she was tired and cranky she always had her worse days at keeping track of time.

And her butt was the one that was gonna pay the price.

"Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap!" Shaquira had taken one look at the clock the next morning and saw that it was 7:50. She was supposed to be outside or at least leaving the house at 7:45 since homeroom started at 8:20. So she quickly took a shower, changed into a basic outfit of soft pink pants and a matching shirt with minnie mouse on the front. She grabbed her backpack not bothering to make sure everything was inside, including her report that was only half finished as she ignored his call that evening to make sure she had done it before bed.

"Child, can you hurry up please. Her momma lightly scolded as she waited at the front door with her lunch box. "You're gonna make you and your little friend late!"

"I know, I know!" Shaquira whined as she slipped on her shoes and gave her momma a kiss goodbye. "See you later, I have practice tonight." She said before slipping out of the door and running towards Alphonso's dark blue SUV. It was his momma's old car before she was given a new one by a few people at the hospital for her work in saving their son's life.

"I swear if we get one call today, I am gonna have your daddy take that television out of your room again."

As the young African American girl climbed into the front seat of Alphonso's car. The boy waved at her momma with a promise to get them to school safely, but as soon as the tinted window was rolled up. He turned his usually bright brown eyes onto her. "Do you have your report?" Shaquira's eyes went wide for a moment as she looked down at her hands. "I forgot it... and it is not done yet."

Alphonso carefully backed up his car. "Go and get it and then hope that your teacher is kind enough to give you a one day extension."

"Can't we."

"Go and get your report please. You already have a spanking coming and since we are already going to be late I would rather not add, forgetting homework to it."

"W-Why are we gonna be late?"

"You really didn't read my text last night did you... there was an accident last night so 6th street is closed down. I asked you to make sure you were getting ready for bed and on the way out the door right at 7:45 cause we have to take the long way."

"Ohhhh.... Oh no."

Shaquira squirmed a bit as she tried to find a comfy space across Alphonso's lap. She no longer blushed when she was placed into this position by the boy. He had seen her more childish undies and spanked her so many times that she was used to it. Since the backseats of this SUV were quite big they had a lot of space to use but it didn't help matters. She groaned as he took down her pink bottoms exposing a cute pair of white panties that were red around the waist and leg holes. They were covered with minnie mouse faces on them and hugged her round backside perfectly. "I'm sorry." She whimpered as the boy set a timer for one minute and 20 seconds. "I was doing good."

"Yes you were." Shaquira winced as his hand began to quickly and firmly come down across her bottom. Her morning spankings were always so quick but they still stung like crazy. "It's a shame that you broke your three day streak doing what last night instead of getting ready for bed and doing work?"

Shaquira whimpered as his hand moved back and forth across her cute undies, each one making her bottom sting more and more. "I was watching television... that I am gonna lose when I-" A rather hard spank caught her off guard as she started to kick her legs back and forth. "I get home... isn't that punishment enough!"

Her answer came as he started to spank her a bit harder at her explanation. "Well let's hope that at least this will be the only spanking of the day." He took a firm hold on her waist pulling her a bit closer as he began to spank much harder. "Cause I promise you if you are late to anything today, you are not gonna like seeing at all. Am I understood?"

"Yes." Shaquira cried out as she tried to squirm her backside out of harm's way but it was useless. There was nowhere to go, and if she learned anything from the spanking she had gotten Monday, if she tried to block her round backside. She would only get more spanks.

"Quiet as a mouse... gotta be quiet as a mouse, Shaquira." She told herself over and over as she tiptoed as quietly as she could through the empty hallways to 3rd period. She was more than 10 minutes late for her class right now. After sitting on a sore butt for 1st and 2nd period she really needed something to comfort her right now. The worst thing about morning spankings to her was that she couldn't rest in her brother's arms afterwards, listening to him softly hum as he rubbed her back and backside in a soothing manner. So instead she went to watch her favorite family of bunnies play in the grass, and one thing led to another before she found herself silently drifting off. If her friend had not called her five minutes into class starting, she might have stayed asleep in the school courtyard.

She peaked her head around the corner to where her classroom was located and gave a small fist pump as for once the hallway was empty. He probably assumed that she would not be late and didn't bother checking to see if she was gonna be on time. As she stepped into the hallway to head over to class with a crudely writing note in her hand explaining why she was late. Hoping to pass it off as the old school nurse who would sometimes bail her out of trouble. Someone grabbed the back of her shirt stopping her victory walk and when she looked back at who had done this. Her heart froze as Alphonso was standing there, he was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a long sleeved white shirt with the sleeves halfway up to his elbows. "Well look what I found my naughty little sister, who probably thought I wouldn't swing by today to make sure she was in class."

"Can we maybe talk about this?" Shaquira yelped as the boy took a firm hold of her ear and started to lead her towards the janitor's closet that she hatred now more than anything. "W-Wait I have a note," she attempted as stumbled forward and reached into her pocket.

"Before you show me the note you wrote, please remember that I know the difference between your's and Ms. Holland's handwriting." Shaquira mumbled a curse under her breath as she let the boy drag her into the cramped janitor's closet and closed the door. "Please," Shaquira pressed her hands together in a begging motion. "I was doing good for a long time, I didn't mean it. Can we maybe just skip it this time."

"Turn around, Quira." He said firmly.

"P-Please."

"Turn around." Shaquira stomped her feet on the ground for a moment before giving in and placing her hands on the wall and sticking out her rump with more attitude than she had wanted to give. She jumped as he landed a hard swat to her rear end. "And knock it off with the attitude."

"Knock it off with the attitude," she mumbled under her breath as he took down her pants once more revealing her minnie mouse panties once more. "S-Stop it!" She said as the boy pulled her panties up a bit giving her a small spanking exposing more of the area he was gonna spank.

Her very sensitive sit spots.

"I said knock it off with the attitude." Alphonso scolded as his hand started to come down softly but quickly on her sit spots. He spanked at a much faster rate during her quicker sessions in this closer. Those fast sharp swats quickly built up into a painful sting that would keep her squirming all throughout class. His voice was quiet but his words were as firm as they alway were when he scolded her. "We are here because you were late, and I don't care how good you have been. You are gonna keep getting spanked as long as you keep deciding to be late."

Shaquira hissed in pain as she stomped her feet over and over to the beat of his spanks. She was still tired and cranky from missing so much sleep last night, her sit spots were starting to heat up with each new spank he landed. Tears began to build in her eyes as she silently counted 35 spanks in total before he landed one firm spank to the center of her rear. She stood up straight and started sniffling as she glared down at her self proclaimed big brother for a moment. Her hands reached behind her to rub for a moment. "I-I'm sorry," she managed to spit out.

Alphonso reached up and dapped at her eyes with his sleeve for a moment. "Shaquira, listen to me okay. You have been doing really good lately, and I am proud of you for doing so good. However, just like I will always praise you for good behavior I will have to punish you for bad behavior. I don't want you to go back to your old habits over getting a reward from your parents okay."

"It hurt." She pouted childishly.

"I am sure it does but hopefully that sting will remind you a bit more today what to expect if you are late again." He smiled up at her for a moment, his calm smile always working like magic in getting her to calm down. "Remember today you have practice and we both know that Melessa will tell me if you are late, and you will tell me if you are late anymore today. Okay, if you can be on time for the rest of the day, I will give you that reward I told you about on Monday."

"You will take me to get ice cream?" She asked hopefully.

"Yes I will," Alphonso gave her a quick hug before opening the door to the closet. "Now please get to class okay."

"I'm sorry, for my attitude." Shaquira answered as she pulled her pants up once more. "I won't be late today again, I promise." It was a shame that it was not a promise she could keep today.

Shaquira was letting out small sniffles as she sat on the bench in the locker room. Most of the team had already left but she was still here. As far as she was concerned she would walk home, even after a rather hard practice. One that she had come nearly 15 minutes late for, however as a slight bit of mercy from their coach who had been impressed that she hadn't been late for the last five practices in the last three weeks. She only had to stay and help clean up after practice. However, she was more upset that she was in more trouble with her big brother, because she now had to tell him that she was late to every class today and her sixth period teacher had informed her that she would be getting a phone call home for this today.

She always tried to be a girl of her word but she was so tired that she couldn't help herself. Whether going across the school to get an energy drink, or falling asleep in the library when all she wanted to do was sit down in a bean bag after she had dropped off her books. Her sitting spots had long since healed since her spanking earlier. However, Shaquira knew that she was gonna get a really bad spanking when she eventually summoned her courage to go and see Alphonso and also knew she was in for a talking too when she got home. She had just got her tv back but now she was gonna lose it.

Shaquira pulled down on two of her long braids for a moment and stomped her small feet over and over again on the floor. "You are scared to go and see him aren't you." Shaquira looked up as that familiar county accent filled the air and an arm was wrapped around her.

"Y-Yes," Shaquira rested her head on the other girl's larger bosom for a moment. Relaxing as the much older girl began to rub her head again. "I had a really bad day after having so many good ones... all it took was getting my tv back from my daddy and all of this happened."

"And now you feel like you have disappointed Alphonso, your mama and papa, and everyone that was saying how good you were doing." Shaquira looked up at the older girl a bit surprised that she had completely guessed how she was feeling with ease. "I know the feeling, honey. I was there before I introduced you to Alphonso."

"You were?"

She nodded her head. "I never told anyone this but I was at risk of being kicked off the team for some really bad grades. When he started helping me and-" She coughed into her hand for a moment. "I asked him to punish me for it. I felt like I had disappointed him when I slipped back after I had been doing so good. I didn't want to bring myself to tell him that things got bad and I slipped. However, Alphonso is not a bad person, he is like a big brother or sometimes even a dad. He is not gonna just start tanning your hide without giving you a chance to speak. He wants you to tell him what you think you did wrong and then he will punish you, but he will also try and help you fix those mistakes."

"I am scared."

"I know how you feel, I remember dragging my heels when I was gonna tell him my misdeeds. However, I can promise you that you will feel much better when you just go and face him, and then that guilty feeling that I know is building right here." An adorable giggle escaped her lips as Melessa dug a finger into the girl's tummy. "You have been really good at keeping up with your time management. I know that as much as you might think it is not true, your teacher and coach knows that, and Alphonso knows that." Melessa smiled as she wrapped both her arms around the girl. "It is natural to be scared about a punishment, but you will be surprised that after a good one you will have more motivation to do your best once more."

Shaquira found herself nodding her head. "Thank you, Melessa."

"No problem, honey."

It was a very long drive back to her house, they still had to go the long way as whatever accident that happened completely shut down the street. Shaquira had mostly kept her eyes off the boy, only speaking to him once that she had been late to the rest of her classes and practice. It was a cold late October, Halloween was coming up next week but the weather was getting a bit colder. The heat that was in this car was a nice break from the chilly wind, but knowing that her bare butt was gonna be on fire sooner rather than later was not giving her any ease. And the idea that she was gonna get her bare butt spanked today was even worse. Up until now she had never gotten bare before, although she deserved it a few times she had requested that Alphonso not do that.

However, today was different she couldn't bring herself to request that so she had sent him a text, one he simply left on read.

A moment passed before they pulled into the back of a parking lot. This one was connected to the entrance of the large coast city park. It was a quiet place but that silence was gonna be filled with those thunderous spanks and her yelps and sobs in a few minutes. He didn't say a word as he opened the door to his car only to move to the backseat. Shaquira climbed out of her seat and followed him to the back, arriving a few moments before the boy. She sat down with her legs crossed with her eyes closed, her small heart beating a million miles a second.

"What happened today?" He didn't sound angry or firm, his voice as soft and loveable as it usually was when he was being more gentle with her. The recently turned 15 year old didn't reply at first prompting him to keep going. "I need you to be honest with me, Shaquira."

"I-I'm sorry."

"I know you are sorry but I want you to tell me what happened today. Cause I know you were late to practice but I also have a feeling that you were late a few more times today."

"I was late to all of my classes and my teacher is gonna tell my parents." The sigh of disappointment hurt her more than any spank he had landed since they met. "I had a really bad day, I am really tired... I'm sorry you are wasting your time with me."

"I am not wasting my time, Quira." She wiped a few freely flowing tears from her eyes as the boy wrapped an arm around her. "I don't ever think I am wasting my time with you, I enjoy helping you. I just wish you would have listened and answered my call last night. It would have saved you so much more trouble than you would be in. So since you already know what you did wrong, how are we gonna fix it?"

"If I don't answer your call or text and don't have a good reason you should-" The girl gulped for a moment before sadly finishing. "You should spank my bare booty that morning."

"And what else?"

"I need time to get ready for bed, like things to help me get sleepy."

"I have a good tea that can help with that." She opened her mouth to speak and he chuckled and answered her question. "And yes I will give a bottle of honey to use, but only two drops okay."

"Yes p-please."

Alphonso tilted the girl's head back to face him, his bright brown eyes doing wonders in calming her restless spirit down. "Listen to me, I am not mad nor am I gonna stop helping you. We all have bad days, it happens to everyone so know we are gonna try and make sure you don't have any more bad days. Get you back on track, cause I think if we keep this up. No, I know that you won't need my help after a few more times."

"Will you still at least be my big brother if I don't need to see you every day?" His smile was all the confirmation she needed to know he would always be in her corner. "C-Can we get this over with now?" The boy patted his lap a few times and Shaquira took out a deep breath before draping herself across her lap. Funny enough being spanked in the back seat of this SUV was a lot more comfy as she could fully stretch her legs out.

He lifted her hips a bit before slipping her pants and undies down to her knees exposing her bare bottom to the air. A bit of shiver ran up her spine as he gave her a few pats with his hand. She could feel every part of his small hands now and without her cute panties to protect her bottom. She knew that she was gonna be in for a very rough ride. "Y-You're just gonna use your hands right?" She asked nervously.

"Unless you think I should use something else, Quira."

"N-No please."

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack!

All Shaquira could do was wiggle around and cry as his hand kept coming down across her bare rump. It was so, SO, much worse getting her bare booty spanked. The little protection her panties had given her was greatly missed by her bottom, a bottom that was now showing slight signs of redness of her light brown skin. Tears dripped down her face as she tried her hardest to keep still now, both of her hands were pinned to her back as she tried once to pull her panties back up to at least get a bit more protection. She had been kicking her legs so much that now her pants and panties were laying in an inside out pile on the ground leaving her fully bare from the waist down. She had no idea that was the cause right now, all she cared about was fire that he had built on her booty and sitting spots. Her legs that had been beating on the car seats as she tried to run away from the spanks were starting to slow down. Her butt stayed in position as she long since lost the true fight to keep moving it. The worst came from when his hand hit the center of her backside.

"I-I'm sorry," she cried out bitterly as she could only wait for him to stop spanking her. "I won't do it again, I won't do it again!" She got one last high pitched yell out before she broke down into tears. The only sounds coming from her being the soft cries of ouch, ow and the occasionally owie.

"I know," he said, speaking a bit louder so she could hear him. "But I am not gonna keep going easy on you, am I understood?" All she could do was nod her head. "Good girl, cause from now you can expect most of these tardy spankings on your bare bottom. Maybe you will learn a bit more from having your bare hiney spanked rather than over your panties." After several hard spanks on her bottom. His hand finally stopped spanking her and as softly as he could. Flipped the girl up onto her side and brought her into his arms for a hug.

It took a moment for Shaquira to realize that she was no longer getting spanked, and as soon as she realized that. She curled up in his lap like a cat and rested her head against his chest, she shook her head a bit as the boy rubbed her bare bottom. It was too stingy for that normally calm gesture right now. So instead he settled to rub her back and the back of her head. Her crying was loud but his soft voice managed to reach her ears more. His words of comfort and that soft pats on her back were reminding her of her own daddy. When he used to rock her to sleep as a kid. The more she calmed down, the more her eyes began to drift close. "Not yet." Alphonso said gently with a chuckle. "Can you at least put your pants on, I would rather not risk getting pulled over with a sleeping half naked girl in my car."

"N-Not that funny." Shaquira mumbled as she felt around with her free legs and picked up her pants. She was lucky that they were very much stretchy pants as they didn't sting her backside too much as she slipped them back on. She wrapped her arms back around the boy and curled up in his lap once more. "Keep going," she mumbled as she closed her eyes.

She couldn't see the smile on his face but it was there as she hugged and rocked the smaller and year younger girl to sleep. As she made a new promise to herself as she slipped into dream land. "Never gonna be late again."

And for the most part, she was able to keep it.

A/N: Thank you guys and girls for all of your support as always, I know you are probably tired of reading me saying this but I do appreciate all of you. I will try to answer all reviews with at least a thank you for taking time out of your day to even review this odd story/television show as I do write this like I am watching a tv show. We probably will not see Shaquira again for at least this season of the fic, maybe in a few glancing scenes but not a full on spanking. As far as the next episode goes, it is gonna be two new girls and episode 11 is gonna be the 4 part special that I have planned and it has changed a bit. I have two different ideas for it, one of them being a bit of a challenge between the four original girls that Alphonso spanked way back when he started all of this, and the other being more... it is the beach episode lol I have a plan for that one. Again thank you for your support being ranked 48th in the fun category really makes me happy and I appreciate all of you for that. So until next time (which is gonna be a bit sooner rather than later)

Stay Safe,

Stay Behaved.

Or you might get spanked.

Bye Bye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 412 10
Alexis "Alex" Marie Kingston is what you would assume is a rich brat and Mr. Ezra Pierce is a strict but friendly teacher who teaches English at Alex...
143K 1.9K 43
The book is currently being heavily revised, rewritten chapters are marked with [rw]. ----------- Sara found herself enrolled at Spring Hills Boardin...
411K 6.6K 54
"Aza, that's it you're coming to live with me as soon as you're good enough to leave. No arguments on the subject either." He said as I started to pr...
76.7K 1.8K 31
Kat grew up with her Mother in a toxic environment all her life. Only being twelve she had been through so much plenty of people wouldn't be able to...