𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡 「LMK x MLB!M...

By Shisi79

┍━━»•» "𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡" 🌺 «•«━┑ "Tikki please... Don't abandon me too..." ... More

✿.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻✿.*⁠・⁠。゚
♡*。.𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀/𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰.⁠。⁠*⁠♡
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣
⚠️ ALERT ⚠️
𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝗤&𝗔
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗔𝗿𝘁
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

860 25 15
By Shisi79

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

MARINETTE'S POV

WE WERE IN FRONT OF THE BIGGEST authority in Megapolis. The Mayor came here to 'thank' for everything MK did.

As a thank you, the Mayor gave MK a key that can open anything. I honestly needed to know who the key manufacturer is to see if they could make one for me.

The Mayor gave a strange laugh. I decided to get closer since I was hiding behind the door. I approached the Mayor and gave him a smile.

I tugged at his clothes, drawing his attention: "Thank you for the gift, Mr. Mayor, I promise that Mr. MK and I will take good care of him!"

The Mayor looks at me with wide eyes before expressing an awkward smile.

"Oh Oh~ But he's not the only one who will receive something today~" The Mayor said leaving me confused.

He then reached behind his back before taking something out of his pocket. I got closer to see what it was.

When he opened his hand he revealed an amulet. It was white and blue and its chain was black and like the key it had an image of a skeleton. I felt something strange coming from him but I didn't care.

"Take child and all yours~" The Mayor says as he places the strange amulet around my neck. I felt a cold and familiar sensation as soon as the amulet touched my neck.

I held the amulet around my neck with my hand looking at it in awe. I was so distracted looking at the amulet that I didn't even notice Tikki's uncomfortable gaze on my bag.

I started paying even more attention when I felt overwhelmed by the amulet. My eyes went lifeless for a brief moment before my attention was caught by MK and Mei.

"Hey Mari! Mei and I are going to the arcade, do you want to come too?" MK asked directed at Mei who was waving at us.

"No thanks, I think I'll stay here but I appreciate the invitation Mr. Mk!" As soon as I said that MK raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Mr. MK?" He asks with a hint of playfulness. I soon realized what he meant by that.

"Sorry, I forgot..." I said, rubbing the back of my neck nervously as I tried to gain courage. "I thank you Big Brother!"

I turned my face away in embarrassment while MK was moved by what I said. He ran to me and hugged me.

Since I told MK about my identity without telling him about the miraculous box, he promised me that he would keep it a secret with two conditions.

First I had to tell you anything that was happening to me.

Secondly from now on I should call him 'Big brother' or 'MK brother'.

Mei ended up noticing these nicknames I gave MK and made me think that from now on I should call her 'Sister Mei'.

As soon as they left I went back to the apartment. In addition to the kwamis, the cat I had adopted also came to greet me.

However, they stopped suddenly, making me confused and worried at the same time.

"Is everything okay guys?" I asked, finding his silence strange.

"It's nothing Marinette we just... remember we have to talk to Tikki!" Plagg said assuring him that everything was fine.

"Alright then, I'm going to go to my room and get some rest." he said as he directed me to my room.

As soon as I entered, I threw myself on the bed and dozed off right there. However, I hadn't noticed that the amulet I was wearing was glowing blue.

═════ ⋆✿⋆ ═════

NOBODY'S POV

Marinette wakes up to a strange noise. She gets up sleepily and goes to the living room.

There Marinette comes across someone messing with things. However, due to sleep, Marinette can't see well.

"Brother MK? And you??" Marinette asks approaching the figure in front of her.

"But who was it-?!" The person then looks down and realizes that it is a child. "Ahm?!!"

"I asked if it's MK or are you his friend??" Marinette asks once again.

"Well... I'm..." The person tries to think of something as they don't want to scare a child who was still confused. That's when he had an idea.

"Actually...I'm a friend." The person said trying to spit out the words.

"Oh it's a pleasure to meet you Si-Sir..." Marinette is interrupted by her own yawn.

The person then did something and waited. He approaches Marinette and picks her up, surprising Marinette.

But he soon gave in because his lap was warm. She rests her head on his shoulder as her sleep begins to feel even more vivid.

The person then lays Marinette on the sofa, but it is at her request because she wanted to feel that warmth from him.

Right now they were both on the couch. The person had Marinette's head in their lap while stroking her head, which was relaxing for both of them.

"What is your name?" Marinette broke the tension that was between the two.

"It's Redson." He introduced himself while playing with the girl's hair.

Marinette swore she had heard that name before, but because of her sleep, her mind was empty.

"You know... You remind me of someone..." Redson said as he stared at Marinette's tired face.

Marinette looks at him as if asking him to tell her more. As if it were a sign, Redson decides to tell her a certain legend.

"When I was little my mother used to tell me this story..." Redson says trying to remember something about the story. "Once upon a time..."

"Two beings whose powers were unknown. Both bearers of immense power.

That of Creation and that of Ladybug. And the destruction of the cat.

Both heroes were known by everyone not only in the mortal realm but also by demons and celestials.

Although both heroes appeared to help mortals, they also helped demons. Thus making both species trust the two heroes.

Both heroes brought not only peace in the mortal realm but also in the demon realm.

Until one day a demon stole the source of power from these two heroes to invoke supreme power.

Because they said that if you combined the power of Creation and Destruction you would have the right to an unlimited desire.

However, such a desire would have its consequences.

And as soon as that demon made his wish to be a more powerful creature, the universe could not handle such power and began to be destroyed.

Hoping to save their world, the two heroes risked their own lives only to reach their limit and die a heroic death.

Both kingdoms were devastated by the loss of their heroes and the demons punished the being who made that request that ended the beloved heroes.

And then the great demons swore an oath that from that day on no demon would touch the source of power and whoever did would be severely punished.

Until one day something or someone attacked the temple where the great heroes lived and were trained.

They say it was a demon, others accuse the celestials.

But to this day no clue as to what happened to the temple has been found.

And as time passed, the two heroes were forgotten except by the people who still told their stories and the demons who still tend to fulfill the old oath."

Redson sighs after telling the long story about the two beloved heroes.

To tell the truth, Redson admired them when his mother told stories about them and was very sad to discover their deaths along with the disappearance of their source of power and the old temple.

Redson looks towards Marinette who was now sleeping on his lap. With all the care in the world, Redson takes Marinette off his lap and lays her on the couch.

He remembered the characteristics his mother gave him about the ancient bringer of Creation: Hair as blue as the night, eyes as blue as the ocean, skin as smooth as porcelain, and an aura as bright as the sun.

He saw it in her. Redson saw all these characteristics in Marinette and he had no doubt that this was the reincarnation or a descendant of the Chinese heroine.

'Does she have a family?' Redson asks in thought because as far as he knows Monkie kid didn't have any brothers or sisters.

A smile then appeared on the demon boy's lips as an idea struck him.

That little girl would be the newest member of the Demon Bull family.

To be continued...

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 669 18
Marinette x peter parker ------------------------------------------• Crossover of mlb and avengers ------------------------------------------• Hawkm...
3.7K 76 15
A teenager who just wants to have a nice summer break, ends up in a world they know very little about. How will they get through this? Who will they...
60.7K 858 15
The King and Queen had to move away from China when Marinette, their daughter, was born because of other duties that they had to do in Paris. 14 year...
185 4 2
Hello everyone. I'm MiraculouslyGory. Btw, I changed it to MiraculousGory because it sounds better than YaBoyPringles. Plus it shares my two commo...