๐•๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ.

Da lottieCr

Percy Jackson x Daughter of Aphrodite Percy Jackson and the Titans Curse + Percy Jackson and the Battle of t... Altro

Part One - The Titans Curse
Disappearing girl
Capture the flag
Tension in the house or commons
Houdini 2.0
A God named Fred
Pig cowboys
The Junkyard of the Gods
They get themselves into a Dam problem
Fish on Fish fight
Eyes cold enough to kill
Family reunions all around
Forever fifteen
Until Next time
putting a face to a name
Part two - The Battle of the Labyrinth
Mood Swings
A very stinky revenge
Do Not Panic. Make Your Way to the Nearest Exit
Difficult decisions
Nothing but darkness
Rock, Paper, Scissors...SHOOT
First time ever hostage
An old dead friend comes to visit
It's getting heated
Jealousy, jealousy
Fight Club
The final sprint
Freaky Friday
The Great God Pan is dead
Fight to The Death
Bittersweet
Percy's Fifteenth
Part Three - The Last Olympian
Aphrodite Cabin
War is upon us
Oblivious is a boy...and that boy is Percy
Ghost boy has a plan
When is my son coming home?
Well that took a dark turn
The curse of Achilles
The prophecy begins
Manhattan's Knightage
A friends betrayal
Almost got caught by death
Percy leaves them to hold the city
Centaur Stampede
A trick that ends in death
She died a hero
Manhattan awakens
The reaping of cursed blades
A blessing
The moment we've all been waiting for
The End

A hero joins the stars

539 22 4
Da lottieCr

They landed in Crissy field after nightfall.

As soon as Dr. Chase stepped out of his Sopwith Camel, Annabeth ran to him and gave him a huge hug. "Dad! You flew. you shot. oh my gods! That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen!"

Her father blushed. "Well, not bad for a middle-aged mortal, I suppose."

"But the celestial bronze bullets! How did you get those?"

"Ah, well. You did leave quite a few half-blood weapons in your room in Virginia, the last time you.. left."

Annabeth looked down, embarrassed. Lilia noticed Dr. Chase was very careful not to say ran away.

"I decided to try melting some down to make bullet casings," he continued. "Just a little experiment."
He said it like it was no big deal, but he had a gleam in his eye. It was understandable all of a sudden why Athena, Goddess of Crafts and Wisdom, had taken a liking to him. He was an excellent mad scientist at heart.

"Dad..." Annabeth faltered.

"Annabeth, Percy," Thalia interrupted. Her voice was urgent. She and Artemis were kneeling at Zoe's side, binding the huntress's wounds.

Lilia sat with Zoe's head in her lap, tears streaming down her face.

Annabeth and Percy ran over to help, but there wasn't much they could do. They had no ambrosia or nectar. No regular medicine would help.

Zoe didn't look good. She was shivering, and the faint glow that usually hung around her was fading.

"Can't you heal her with magic?" Percy asked Artemis. "I mean. you're a goddess."

Artemis looked troubled. "Life is a fragile thing, Percy. If the Fates will the string to be cut, there is little I can do. But I can try."

She tried to set her hand on Zoe's side, but Zoe gripped her wrist. She looked into the goddess's eyes, and some kind of understanding passed between them.

"Have I. served thee well?" Zoe whispered.

"With great honor," Artemis said softly. "The finest of my attendants."

Zoe's face relaxed. "Rest. At last."

"I can try to heal the poison, my brave one."

But in that moment, they knew it wasn't just the poison that was killing her. It was her father's final blow. Zoe had known all along that the Oracle's prophecy was about her: she would die by a parent's hand. And yet she'd taken the quest anyway. Atlas's fury had broken her inside.

Zoë whimpered in pain, Lilia grabbed her hand tightly and immediately felt an immense amount of pain in her side. She winced, bending slightly. Zoë sighed, she seemed more at ease.

Lilia frowned at this not understanding how she'd done that, but Artemis stared at her with a knowing look.

Zoë held onto Thalia's hand with her free one.

"I am sorry we argued," Zoe said. "We could have all been sisters."

Lilia couldn't speak, sobbing and shaking her head at Zoe's words.

"I's my fault," Thalia said, blinking hard. "You were right about Luke, about heroes, men everything."

"Perhaps not all men," Zoe murmured. She smiled weakly at Percy. "Do you still have the sword, Percy?"

He brought out Riptide and put the pen in her hand. She grasped it contentedly. "You spoke the truth, Percy Jackson. You are nothing like... like Hercules. I am honored that you carry this sword."

A shudder ran through her body.

"Zoe-" he said.

"Stars," she whispered. "I can see the stars again, my lady."

A tear trickled down Artemis's check. "Yes, my brave one. They are beautiful tonight."

"Stars," Zoe repeated. Her eyes fixed on the night sky. And she did not move again.

Thalia lowered her head. Annabeth gulped down a sob, and her father put his hands on her shoulders. They watched as Artemis cupped her hand above Zoe's mouth and spoke a few words in Ancient Greek. A silvery wisp of smoke exhaled from Zoe's lips and was caught in the hand of the goddess. Zoe's body shimmered and disappeared.

Lilia bent over, her head in her knees, chocking on sobs. Percy fell down to her resting his hand on her back in comfort.

Artemis stood, said a kind of blessing, breathed into her cupped hand and released the silver dust to the sky. It flew up, sparkling, and vanished.

For a moment they didn't see anything different. Then Annabeth gasped. Looking up in the sky, they saw that the stars were brighter now. They made a pattern Lilia had never noticed before a gleaming constellation that looked a lot like a girl's figure a girl with a bow, running across the sky.

"Let the world honor you, my Huntress," Artemis said. "Live forever in the stars."

It wasn't easy saying their good-byes. The thunder and lightning were still boiling over Mount Tamalpais in the north. Artemis was so upset she flickered with silver light.

"I must go to Olympus immediately," Artemis said. "I will not be able to take you, but I will send help."

The goddess set her hand on Annabeth's shoulder. "You are brave beyond measure, my girl. You will do what is right."

She turned to Lilia, you are stronger than you think, do not forget that. Artemis's voice rang softly in her head. Lilia nodded tears still falling from her eyes.

Then she looked quizzically at Thalia, as if she weren't sure what to make of this younger daughter of Zeus. Thalia seemed reluctant to look up, but something made her, and she held the goddess's eyes. Lilia wasn't sure what passed between them, but Artemis's gaze softened with sympathy. Then she turned to Percy.

"You did well." she said. "For a man."

She mounted her chariot, which began to glow. We averted our eyes. There was a flash of silver, and the goddess was gone.

"Well," Dr. Chase sighed. "She was impressive; though I must say I still prefer Athena."

Annabeth turned toward him. "Dad, I... I'm sorry that-"

"Shh." He hugged her. "Do what you must, my dear. I know this isn't easy for you." His voice was a little shaky, but he gave Annabeth a brave smile.

Then they heard the whoosh of large wings. Four pegasi descended through the fog: two white winged horses and one pure black one.

"Blackjack!" Percy called.

I assured him Dr. Chase was not. The professor was staring openmouthed at the pegasi.

"Fascinating," he said. "Such maneuverability! How does the wingspan compensate for the weight of the horse's body, I wonder?" Blackjack cocked his head.

"Why, if the British had had these pegasi in the cavalry charges on the Crimea," Dr.
Chase said, "the charge of the light brigade-"

"Dad!" Annabeth interrupted.

Dr. Chase blinked. He looked at his daughter and managed a smile. "I'm sorry, my dear, I know you must go."

He gave her one last awkward, well-meaning hug. As she turned to climb aboard the pegasus Guido, Dr. Chase called, "Annabeth. I know... I know San Francisco is a dangerous place for you. But please remember, you always have a home with us. We will keep you safe."

Annabeth didn't answer, but her eyes were red as she turned away. Dr. Chase started to say more, then apparently thought better of it. He raised his hand in a sad farewell and trudged away across the dark field.

Thalia, Lilia, Annabeth and Percy mounted their pegasi. Together they soared over the bay and flew toward the eastern hills. Soon San Francisco was only a glittering crescent behind them, with an occasional flicker of lightning in the north.

Thalia was so exhausted she fell asleep on Porkpie's back.

Her pegasus flew with ease, adjusting himself every once in a while so Thalia stayed safely on his back.

Annabeth and Lilia flew along side by side.

"Where did you go Lili?" Annabeth whispered.

It was too dark to see her expression. Lilia looked back, even though California was far behind them now, she felt a weird pull towards it.

"I don't know Annie. No one knows. Well the Gods know but they won't say." She sighed.

"Well I'm glad you're back. I've missed you."

"I'm glad I'm back to." She said but a feeling of longing for something she can't remember was stuck in the back of her head.

"thank you for rescuing me."

"Hey, you're my best friend, where would I be without you?"

"You didn't believe I was dead?"

"Never."

She hesitated. "Neither is Luke, you know. I mean... he isn't dead."

"Annabeth, that fall was pretty bad. There's no way." She said sadly. Luke meant a lot to both of them, but Annabeth seemed to find it so much harder to let him go.

"He isn't dead," she insisted. "I know it. The same way you knew about me."

Lilia chose not to say anything in fear of upsetting her.

The towns were zipping by faster now, islands of light thicker together, until the whole landscape below was a glittering carpet. Dawn was close. The eastern sky was turning gray. And up ahead, a huge white-and-yellow glow spread out before them the lights of New York.

"You don't believe me about Luke," Annabeth said, "but we'll see him again. He's in trouble, Lilia. He's under Kronos's spell."

"There it is." It was Thalia, she'd woken up. "It's started."

"What's started?" Percy asked.

Then they looked where she was pointing. High above the Empire State Building, Olympus was its own island of light, a floating mountain ablaze with torches and braziers, white marble palaces gleaming in the early morning air.

"The winter solstice," Thalia said. "The Council of the Gods."

AN-

You're joking not another one!

Sad goodbyes to Zoë, happy hellos to Annabeth.

Snuck a cute little comforting Percy moment in there😜, sorry not the moment.

Anyways this is a short note but as per usual,
Hope everyone's having a great day.

Love you all 🤍

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

35.4K 1.2K 46
EDITING. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
6.3K 179 20
- ๐‚๐€๐’๐“๐‹๐„๐’ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐Œ๐๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† . . . Being a half-blood only caused trouble. Not many lived long and if ithey did, their life was filled wit...
8.4K 459 37
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
119K 5.9K 67
ashanti prewett is your average demigod: adhd, dyslexia, absent parent, and some kind of superpowers. she's always been able to fly under the radar e...