Yes, You're Majesty [BL]

By diekann

Minho woke up in a bright, white room of emptiness. A woman who serenely wears a blue dress gave him a smile... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Arc II. Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Arc III. Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 53

42 1 0
By diekann

Everyone is having breakfast at the dining hall when Prince Raymond and Prince Azule came back. After doing their courtesy. They both went to their respective seats on the table.

The Emperor then speaks up. "Prince Azule leaving the palace just because of an argument with your eldest brother wasn't that wise of you."

Prince Azule took a sip of his orange juice before he replies to their father. "I know my mistake but I don't like repeating myself to eldest brother that I am never going to change my decision on the matter he wants me to withdraw. Father."

The Emperor raised a brow as he placed down his utensils. "So you are serious about this lover of yours?"

Azule nods his head looking into his father's eyes. "He makes me feel alive... He makes me want to live of this life than giving up and die in this incurable illness."

The Emperor furrowed his brows. "Such emotions of love runs deep but your still young this will fade-"

Prince Azule got off from his seat and stand. "This will not fade, I love him!" He raised his voice and everyone in the table along the mother's of his brother's faces we're filled of concern for the youngest prince.

Prince Azure the eldest let's out a sigh as he is seated beside his youngest brother. He took a stand and turns to look at the youngest. "You said you weren't a child but acting this way wouldn't get you anywhere."

Prince Azule scoffs. "You don't understand!, Your not suffering this illness!, Your not the one feeling the pain of even wanting to die it creeps in my bones whenever it occurs." The youngest prince voice lowered. "I pretended to show my smiles for you all not to look at me with pity and for once I found such individual to share my heart how cruel of you to take that from me..." Slowly tears falls down his eyes. "If you dare to harm him or forbid our love then I'm telling you all. You will surely lose me."

The eldest prince did the unthinkable and slaps his youngest brother across the face. The sound of slap echoes as everyone got of their seats.

The youngest prince looks at his eldest brother in surprised not once did his brother has raised his hand on him in punishments this will be the first time. "Y-You hurt me." Prince Azule stated as he placed a hand on his throbbing right cheek that was slapped.

Prince Azure then replies. "You think your the only one being hurt. You never thought of us getting hurt for everytime you shut yourself as we could do nothing for your illness. We are trying all so hard to find a cure. The least you could do is understand us also. I am concerned for this lover of yours not loving you the way you love him. I get that you had grown and I know you have your own decisions but yet you failed the first thing on not telling us the truth about this man. If you'd tell us sooner then perhaps our reactions wouldn't be this startled."

"I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry... eldest brother." Prince Azule cried as tears we're not stopping from falling down his eyes.

Prince Azure leans down and embraces his youngest brother who cried on his arms like a child.

Prince Raymond sighs in relief at least it was better than what he had expected to happen.

Prince Azule now took a seat on his eldest brother's bed, inside his eldest brother's bed chamber. The eldest prince looks through the prepared clothes he must choose from for what he will wear as he must attend the graduating ceremony for the new soldiers of the Empire.

Prince Azule then speaks up. "I think the blue robes suits you for that occasion than the purple one, eldest brother."

Prince Azure nods. "Your right."

Prince Azule then smiles as he then asks. "Can I come with you? I don't want to stay here and do nothing."

Prince Azure sighs. "All right."

Prince Azule clasps his hands together and smiles wider. "I'm honored to accompany my eldest brother than have father interrogate me about Sébastien, he will meet him tomorrow anyways."

After the meal this morning the Emperor surprisingly accepted his youngest son's lover with the condition of him no longer sneaking out and rather if he wants to see his lover. He may be able to call him over the palace.

They went out and reach the academy where the awarding ceremony will be held. Prince Azule was amazed by the number of newly trained soldiers for their Empire. He stood beside his brother the entire ceremony and occasionally greets individuals he deems important. He excuses himself to his eldest brother once he saw a familiar face in they crowd.

"Lillian you never told me you joined the army?" He beams a smile at the young woman.

Lillian Renton Michaels the eldest daughter of the count from the northern region of their Empire who used to go and play with him every summer in the palace whenever their great prince uncle Draco visists along with the count. Although by the age of fifteen Lilian stops from tagging along her father in his palace visit. As her father tells the prince his daughter is preparing to become the future heir of the countdom.

Lilian does her courtesy and so did the other soldiers beside her. "You may all raise, I hope you wouldn't all mind I have a chat with her?"

The soldiers shakes their heads and excuses themselves to Lilian. Lilian then smirks. "You had grown up now. I see your Highness."

Prince Azule scoffs. "Of course I know etiquettes too." He paused and gave her a smile. "But when it comes to you, why would I even have that? Your not like those lady like aristocrat. Besides you are my friend since I was a child."

Lilian chuckles. "Of course your Highness." She then asks. "I never thought you'd visit here and accompany the eldest Imperial prince."

"It was a sudden request. I was bored back at the palace." He sighs.

Lilian nods. "I'll be staying another week at our estate near the city for some documents. If you want to chat further... you can visit me there or I can visit you if you want, your Highness?"

"I'm currently not able to freely roam the city because of some things I did. I'll make sure to sent an invite for you at the palace and see me." Prince Azule explains.

Lilian laughs. "I'm not surprised about your circumstances."

He scoffs. "Your my friend, you should've take my side."

Lilian smiles and nods. "I am your friend that's why I'm telling you my honest opinions. However my father is setting me up on some dates for husband prospects soon." She sighs.

Prince Azule gave her a pat on the shoulder. "Tell me first who those candidates and I'll get you the information you need."

She nods. "I'll tell you when I will receive their names. I appreciate your help on this thing."

"It's the least I could do." He paused and smirks. "You cover for me when I was the one who had prank my tutor by those frogs."

Lilian laughs. "The old man almost got a heart attack."

Prince Azule laughs along reminiscing those days of childhood.

The eldest prince saw how his youngest brother interacted freely with the woman he wasn't able to recognize. The general beside him then speaks up. "She is general Lillian Renton Michaelsthe heir of the northern count, your Highness."

Prince Azure nods. "Now I remember." He then adds. "She used to play with Prince  at summer when they we're younger."

The general then commented. "From the way his Highness, Prince Azule happily talks to Lady Lilian they look good together."

Prince Azure waves off. "My brother and I must head back soon."

The ride at the carriage was suffocating for Prince Azule somehow his eldest brother was acting too normal for him. The 1st prince of the Empire rarely talks and like to keep things to himself. Yet whenever Prince Azule is around his eldest brother unusually makes efforts to converse with his youngest pure blooded brother. When they got back into the palace. Prince Azule decided to follow his eldest brother until they reached his own chambers. He locks the door behind him. His eldest brother raised a brow for his actions.

Prince Azule then walk towards him and asks. "Have I done something wrong? Eldest brother?"

Prince Azure shakes his head and sighs. "No." He paused and placed a hand on his shoulder. "People around us talk. I just thought perhaps you must act accordingly to your status so they won't misjudge your actions, little brother."

Prince Azule sighs nodding his head.

-Present time

Hideyoshi opens his eyes after offering a prayer for their youngest brother's grave. The candlelight dances as a gush of wind enters, footsteps followed.

"I see you didn't forget today to visit him." Hideyoshi commented as he turns around to find his brother Raymond.

Raymond nods. "How could I?, it's his birthday."

Hideyoshi sighs. "After the burial you never visited again here...., why?"

"I know he doesn't want me, to visit him looking pathetic." Raymond replied.

Hideyoshi can see it right through his sibling. Raymond didn't visit the seventh prince grave as he denied the seventh prince death himself.

"Azule might laugh at your face, stop looking too sorrowful and come here, offer your prayer to him." Hideyoshi calmly tells him.

Raymond chuckles as he walks further into the room and now stands beside Hideyoshi. The glass framed coffin where Azule sleeps in. Kept his body in prestine form as if still alive contrasting it's lack of heartbeat. The magic left by his own dragon after covering his body into flames and yet unburnt shows his deep connection to his dragon. As long as his nurtured dragon lives his body will not age even without a heart beat. This dragon was especially rare, a one of kind as it is a descendant from Jiro.

"Where's Akira nowadays?" Hideyoshi asks.

"He is currently at the western border."

"It's been so long that he has not returned here in the palace." Hideyoshi adds.

"Like I, he has reasons." Raymond counters.

"A dragon without a master won't last long and run wild. He must soon choose someone." Hideyoshi reminded.

"I'll sent a letter to him tomorrow." Raymond answered. "Nonetheless, we cannot force him... you know eldest brother has a soft spot for that dragon he's from Jiro and became Azule's dragon."

Hideyoshi sighs. "I know. I'm just worried for the kid."

"Don't bother, Akira is all grown up now." Raymond waves off.

Another night in the Drukurian Empire palace. In the middle of the night. Minho woke up beside her husband who's deep asleep. She decided to get out of the room as a few servants followed behind her holding a lamp. She got outside the palace as she settled to take a seat on the empty bench near the garden and took one lamp with her telling the servants to take twenty steps away as she wanted to be alone and have a time with herself. She looks up the sky as her days as a woman, as inside the duchess will take another turn for this world to have a chance for such people involved. She's tired, at times she wants to be selfish and just wants a simple life with her new found husband and son but everytime as it seems this Empire tries to drag her back in. "If I could leave... I would." She stated her thoughts out loud and sighs.

"Then why won't you leave?" A masculine voice startled her. She turns to find a young man with a silver hair yet she never remembered to see such face before in this palace. He wears white and robes that has silver carvings of a dragon at the hem of his sleeves. His handsome features are too ethereal to be compared to a mere mortal as his sharp golden irises looks back straight at her. She observed the two servants now we're leaving in a hurry as this man stands before her. She raised a brow.

The man chuckles. "I presume your not familiar of me?"

She slowly nods her head.

"I presume your of high status for those servants under the Emperor's command to follow you around also?"

She nods her head again.

"I'm a good friend of the royal family, even the Emperor sees me sometimes as his child anyways I'm getting side tracked in this conversation. My lady, wouldn't you mind I sit beside you?, I'm tired from a long journey." He talks casually to her.

She again nods her head finding this meeting refreshing. A small smile spreads on her face as she then says. "You can call me Natalie, my lady is to formal."

He took a sit beside her.

The man laughs. "Akira, you can call me that too. Than my lord or young master."

She chuckles. "Nice to meet you although next time don't go sneaking behind me, Akira."

The man nods as a smile is still on his face. "I'm sorry. I got curious for I never saw you before."

"I'm a distant relative of the Emperor some kind of a 20th whatever cousin. I got to know it recently. That's why my family and I we're called here to stay." She explained looking into his golden irises that she found too attractive.

"Now I understand why the Emperor's servants are there for you." He said as he then adds. "I hope you don't mind me asking but why did you say those words earlier?"

A sigh escapes her lips as a half hearted smile across her face is plastered. "I need too... I can't tell you yet ... but I got my reasons..."

He nods his head and say. "I remembered a dear friend of mine... he reminds me of you... somehow his determined however indecisive at times." He chuckles. "It's getting late, do you intend to stay longer here, alone?"

She shakes her head. "Yes I'd like to stay longer and company perhaps will help me but I'm telling you can leave anytime you want, if wherever you might needed be, Akira."

He shakes his head and smiled. "Heed no mind, I'll stay and accompany you." He then points the moon above. "His too beautiful and lonely at the same time."

She nods. "I agree. However his not all alone he got the stars with him.... He have his bright little children."

Akira smiles. "Children..., such angels."

She chuckles. "We'll my son is getting older yet whenever I see him... I remembered his little hands holding my finger when he was a babe."

Akira raised a brow. "It didn’t crossed my mind that you had a son and already married, my mistake."

"It's all right." She waves off but their conversation soon come to an end when a voice calls out her name.

She stood from her seat and smiles as she calls out. "Raven!"

The man came walking in fast steps towards her not minding the servants and even Akira beside her. He immediately embraces her tightly as she giggles patting the man's back smoothly. A few minutes passed he pulls away yet their hands intertwined. "You worry me."

"Forgive me. I didn't want to bother you... we're sleeping peacefully." She retorted as she glances at Akira and smiled. "Akira this is my husband, Raven."

Akira nods his head as the man turns to look at him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 0 15
"My prince." He calls again softly. This is madness!, what the hell?! I don't know but I think I should leave this place! I decided to immediately s...
402K 10.1K 38
10:00 PM KST. Lisa grit her teeth. Shit. In about 30 minutes, Jennie Kim's plane would arrive in Incheon Airport from Paris. Yet here I am, sitting b...
1.4K 6 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...
31.2K 1K 11
Your head feels fuzzy as you begin to stir. Your mind feels foggy, as if it was...erased..? or forgotten. You feel yourself laying in something soft...