𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙢'𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙪𝙜...

Od abram2233

♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️ {Twisted Wonderland Harem X EAH Female Reader} ♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣... Viac

𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤 𝙊𝙛 (𝙔/𝙉) 𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙢
𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 (𝙔/𝙉) 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮
𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙨 (𝙔/𝙉)
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩
𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩 {𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝟮}
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 {𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝟮}
{𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚} 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨' 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙
{𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚} 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨' 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 {𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙}

𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙨

417 25 5
Od abram2233

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

{POV. 3 Person}

 Family's Anger and Grief

A few days had passed since the news of (Y/N) Grimm's disappearance spread. The entire magical world was extremely moved by this, people were eager to help and search everywhere they could. However, their efforts were in vain. It was as if the princess vanished into thin air, which was technically true.

The residents did not know all the information about (Y/N)'s disappearance. All they knew was that she had disappeared from school just before dawn, when her younger brother and the royal guards were about to take her to her family's castle. No one knew more details, such as who was responsible for the disappearance. Many speculated that it could have been someone from Apple Blossom Kingdom, but there was no hard evidence of this.

Edward and several guards who witnessed (Y/N)'s disappearance immediately detained Apple and dragged her to the principal's office. Meanwhile, Giles and Vivienne were informed about the incident. The parents were so affected by this news that they immediately canceled all their plans and came to Ever After High.

When they reached the place, they went straight to their brother-in-law. After opening the door, they saw a slightly injured Apple lying on the floor and Edward being dragged away from her by two guards, who was also the cause of her wounds.

- How dare you, you miserable wench! - Edward shouted furiously, continuing to struggle with the guards, wanting to hit the girl again. His hair was slightly ruffled, as were his clothes. However, what attracted particular attention was his eyes, which were seething with anger. If eyesight could, Apple would already be seven meters underground. - Where did you take my older sister?! I know it was you! Admit it!

- I have no idea what you're talking about, brat! I don't know where that ugly frog went! And you fools better let me go! You don't know who I am?! - Apple said indignantly, still wearing her revealing nightgown, although she was currently also wearing a robe so as not to show as much skin. - I am Apple White, the future queen-

She didn't finish because she was hit on the cheek by Edward, who managed to break away from the guards. A red hand-shaped mark was left on her face. This act allowed the boy to cool down his anger, even though it was still there.

Seeing their son's behavior, the parents were extremely shocked. Their son never had anger problems, he was no longer a little child. He was characterized by being mostly laid back and calm. But the news that his dear older sister was missing must have been the catalyst for his outburst of anger.

- Edward Felix Grimm! Stop this absurd behavior immediately! - Vivienne spoke up, her voice echoing throughout the room, finally drawing attention to her and her husband. Everyone stopped and turned their attention to the king and queen. The woman sighed, then spoke in a calm tone. - Now, can someone explain to me what exactly is going on with my dear daughter's disappearance?

- You better sit down Vivienne, Giles. This conversation may shock you deeply. - Milton said, entering the office and sitting at his desk. The guards took two chairs that stood against the wall and placed them centrally in front of the desk. The parents looked at each other anxiously and sat down as the man suggested. Apple sat down as well, but was rather forced to sit next to the royal couple, except they had guards on either side of them so she couldn't escape. Edward leaned against the wall with an annoyed expression

- Please explain all this to us, Milton. Where is our little angel. - Giles asked with desperation in his voice. He heard the news about his daughter's disappearance from the corner and his nerves consumed him. His wife grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently to reassure him.

- I'm already going through this stuff, brother. - Milton said and then cleared his throat. Then he started explaining everything. - I was informed by Edward that the day before she disappeared you had sent her a letter that a carriage would arrive to take her to the castle.

- Yes, it's true. - Vivienne confirmed, nodding her head. - We found out that someone had bad intentions towards us. That's why we decided for the children to study at home for the rest of the school year, for their safety. At least until we find out who this unspecified someone is.

Vivienne knew exactly who wanted to harm them, as did Giles, Milton and Edward. However, Apple was with them, so they couldn't admit it openly. Because if they did, the girl would take the first opportunity she had and tell her mother everything.

- I see. - Milton nodded, joining his hands. Definitely later he will have a private conversation with the royal couple without guards or other people around. His eyes then moved to Apple, who had her arms crossed and her cheeks puffed out like a nervous child. - Miss White, do you have anything to say regarding Edward's earlier words regarding Miss Grimm's disappearance? I kindly ask you to answer honestly, know that lies will get you nowhere. Therefore, for your own good, you better tell the truth.  

- Hmph! - Apple snorted, turning her head haughtily. She didn't understand why they were so concerned about the disappearance of some second-rate princess. After all, she was the most important, she was to be the queen in the future. - I have no idea about the disappearance of this short bitch.

Vivienne gasped, outraged by the girl's vulgar language. She didn't know where she learned such vocabulary, but she was sure that her mother hadn't taught her any manners at all. Edward was equally outraged and furious, she had insulted his sister for the second time.

- Listen, you...! - he stepped forward pointing his finger at her. However, he stopped when his mother raised her hand, wanting him to stop. Following his mother's request, Edward fell silent, not wanting to argue with her. Her aura around her became darker, immediately making everyone in the room stiffen. A shadow covered her eyes, showing only half of her face.

Vivienne Grimm was known as a generous, caring and caring woman. She was especially concerned about her family, especially her husband and children. However, she did not tolerate anyone insulting her loved ones. She got up from her seat and stood in front of Apple, who looked at her a little shy. She bent down a little to be at eye level with her.

- Listen to me now, young lady, because I won't repeat myself twice. I know you're behind my daughter's disappearance. You may be thinking that I won't prove anything to you, but you're wrong. I'll do anything to prove to everyone that you did it. The consequences will be so serious that you won't be able to get away with it. Even your title of pseudo-princess won't help you.

When the woman finished speaking, she straightened up and started walking towards the door. Giles and Edward followed her example and joined her. Vivienne looked at Apple, then at Milton.

- I want Miss White to stay in her dormitory alone until her parents arrive. Two of my guards will guard her. - she said, narrowing her eyes at Apple, who looked down, clenching her hands into fists.

- I understand, Vivienne. Don't bother writing a letter, I'll take care of it. - Milton announced, looking at his sister-in-law - It will be better if we only inform King Percival about this for now. Queen Snow White will probably want to deny everything and help her daughter avoid the consequences.

The woman nodded, satisfied, but before she left, she turned to Apple once again - It's better if you dress in something more decent, child. There is no need to show so much skin. Anyway there's nothing to look at it.

Then she and her family walked out of the office with the guards following them. Despite everything, she was still very worried about her daughter. She didn't even know if she was alive or dead.

- I hope wherever she is, she's safe. - Vivienne said, holding onto her husband's arm, who gave her a reassuring smile and kissed her on the head.

- She definitely is. She's your daughter, after all. You taught her how to use magic, so she will be able to defend herself if something threatens her. - Giles assured his wife.

- But what if (Y/N) is in a very dangerous place? For example, with giant beasts that cannot be affected by magic? - Edward asked nervously, frowning. Even though he was younger than (Y/N), he was still very worried about her.

- Everything will be fine, Edward. Don't stress so much, your hair will turn gray soon. - Giles joked, trying to cheer his son up. However, when that didn't work, he sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder. - (Y/N) is a strong, smart and independent young lady. She can handle it, have some faith in her.

Edward looked down, not entirely convinced by his father's words, but smiled slightly at him - I... I'll try.

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

Beware of Insane

After Vivienne, Giles, and Edward left Ever After High, two guards grabbed Apple by the arms and began dragging her towards her room. On the way, she tried to break free from their grasp, but her efforts were in vain. As soon as they reached her door, they opened it and pushed her inside. Apple tripped and fell to the floor.

- How dare you...! - she didn't finish because the guards closed the door with a loud bang. A second later there was the faint sound of a key turning in the door. She stood up and started pulling the handle, trying to open the door. Finally, she yanked on the doorknob so hard that it came off the door. - Ugh! Great! Just perfect! 

She jumped on her bed, put a pillow to her face and let out a muffled scream, kicking her legs. When she finished screaming, she sighed in annoyance and took the pillow from her face.

- What's so special about this ugly frog?! She encourages others to defy their destinies! After all, they were born to continue the legacy of their parents! She was the one who encouraged Raven not to sign the Storybook of Legends during Legacy Day. Now I won't have my happy ending, I won't marry a prince and I'll never become queen! I hate you, (Y/N) Grimm! I hate you!  

~Long long time ago~

~I had my own little show~

~Was a beautiful, lovable, Angel~

Apple remembered clearly the day she first arrived at Ever After High. The maids dressed her in her best dress, painted her, and did her hair. She was brought to the site by a golden carriage with white horses attached to it.

As soon as she got off, she was immediately surrounded by many girls who wanted to be her friends. They complimented her on how beautiful she was and that she would be a great queen. There were as many boys as girls. They complimented her from many sides and gave her gifts. However, she only had her eye on one guy - Daring Charming.

Since she was little, her mother told her that he was made for her. Everything was already carefully planned. He will kiss her on the lips, waking her from her sleep, marry her, become queen and live happily ever after.  

~But she took the spotlight, shining so bright~

~Left me to fade away~

~But honey now the turn is mine!~

But nothing good lasts forever. One day, during the second semester of first grade, a new female student joined the school. At first Apple didn't care, she would have been more interested if the new student was some handsome boy. She had been trying to get Daring's attention since the beginning of the school year, but in vain. That's why she sought comfort in the arms of other men.  

Apple later realized she should have paid more attention. It turned out that the new student was a princess of the Fairy Kingdom, and the principal's niece. Nor could she be reassured by the fact that whenever she went everywhere, everyone was talking about her. About how beautiful, smart and kind she was. Just thinking about it made her want to vomit.

Things took a turn when Apple heard that Daring was taking (Y/N) to the royal ball as her plus one. She decided to confront her, told her to stop drawing so much attention to herself and leave her prince alone, otherwise she would regret it and ruin her life.

- Do you really think Daring will ever love someone like you? Don't make me laugh, he's out of your league. He's meant for me, not you. It's better if you leave him alone, otherwise I swear on my crown I will ruin your life.

Thinking she had scared her, Apple walked away smugly, but stopped when she heard her laugh. And it wasn't a nervous laugh, but a mocking one. She remembers exactly what she said then.

- Let's get two things straight. First of all, I have no romantic feelings for Daring. We are just friends, nothing more. He was going to ask someone else to accompany him to the ball, but at the last minute that person got sick. That's why he invited me as his partner. Secondly, I don't like the way you talk to me. We're meeting for the first time, but you haven't even introduced yourself. I actually never wanted to meet you because I heard rumors about you bullying and tormenting other students, especially girls who were close to Daring. You certainly need to learn to control your jealousy. You're behaving like a spoiled child whose toy has been taken away.

- Of course, I don't approve of your behavior, I actually despise it. But that doesn't change the fact that I won't let you continue. From now on, as a student of this school and the future principal of Ever After High, I will protect all students of this school. No matter if they are royals or rebels, everyone deserves respect and protection. You better watch out Apple White, because from now on your reign of tyranny is over.  

(Y/N) didn't know that Apple was planning revenge on her for taking away everything she worked hard for.  

~An angel made from heaven~

~Sent from above~

~Looks like Grimm's daughter went to far~

~Let's have some fun!~

From that day forward, Apple did everything in her power to make (Y/N)'s life miserable. The first thing she did was to destroy all her clothes so that she would have nothing to wear to school. All she left behind were ugly clothes with holes. If she wore them, she would look like a laughing stock.

However, Apple's plan did not go as planned. Instead of going in ugly clothes, (Y/N) sewed new ones from the worn ones. The whole school was delighted with her appearance and complimented her all the time.

Apple didn't give up and continued. She stole her things, took pictures of her while she was changing clothes, took her diary, framed her for the theft, and so on. Her efforts were in vain. (Y/N) always knew what to do, as if she anticipated all of her plots.  

~We got 'lots to do little errand gal~

~Come to me at cloud nine~

~To be a perfect angel~

~Some sin must be done!~

Before Apple realized it, years had passed. You would think that she would grow up and mature, but no. She still wanted revenge. She was planning something big, something that would make (Y/N) disappear from her life once and for all.  

~You took away my future and my fame~

~You've ruined my name! 

~You have to choose one of the two~

~Your decision will determine your fate~

~And I will win the debate~ 

(Y/N) destroyed her life, although she still had power, but still less than she had. Many people turned away from her because they saw her true colors. Apple envied (Y/N) because she had everything she didn't have.

~But not anymore, I'm in control!~

~I have the stage, you can't turn the page!~

~Now all eyes on me!~

Apple knew that all her previous plans had failed. So she spent more time planning something else, something big. Something that would make (Y/N) stop bothering her once and for all. 

~So many planning, so many mistakes~

~But I'll go all the way, till I'm in perfect shape!~

~First the worst, maybe third's the charm~

~So close, oh I cannot wait!~

~That brat won't taint me now~

~'Cus, I'll make her pay~

Apple finally came up with an idea. She read from one of her father's books that there was a certain potion that would make the person hit by it disappear. She immediately took action. She gathered all the ingredients and started making the potion. It took her many days, but it finally worked. Now all you have to do is throw it at (Y/N).

Her plan worked, (Y/N) disappeared. She thought that since the girl was no longer here, all the attention would be on her again. However, this was not the case. Everyone at school was just talking about how she disappeared. This made Apple see red. She knew it wasn't enough. She needs to get rid of (Y/N) once and for all. She shouldn't come back, she shouldn't live at all.

~You said I wasn't good enough to be a queen~

~You took my happy ending away!~

~If you are so keen to see the other side~

~I can make it happen today~ 

Apple didn't know where (Y/N) had gone. All she knew was that she had to go to the same place as her to deal with her finally. She would kill her. She would kill her long and painfully, so that even she will feel pain after death.

~Focus on me!~

~I'll be all that they see!~

~I'll make you sway, no, you can't run away!~

~Now all eyes on me!~

Apple grabbed a book from under her bed. It was large and had a black cover. She opened it and started turning the pages. She finally found the page she was looking for. The paper showed a drawing of a dagger with poison oozing from it. Below the drawing was a description of how to find the item and how to make the poison.

~You, don't know what it's like to drown away~

~In a puddle of shame~

~You, yes you, made me INSANE!~

Apple smiled so widely that her smile became disturbing. Her eyes were so wide that you could easily see the signs of madness. (Y/N) Grimm will pay for everything she has done.  

~But not anymore!~

~I'm in control! (I am in control!)~

~I have the stage, you can't turn the page!~

~Now do as you're told.~

~(Encore, hit the beat boys)

~Focus on me!~

~I'll be all that they see!~

~I'll make them sway, no, can't run away!~

~Now all eyes on me!~

~Now all eyes on~

~ALL EYES ON ME!~

- You better watch yourself, (Y/N) Grimm, because you're not ready for what awaits you.~ - Apple said, smirking as her eyes flashed black for a brief moment.

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

Royal Truth and Explanation  

- What does it mean that you are a princess and heir to the throne?!? - Ace, Deuce and Grim shouted together, looking at (Y/N) with wide eyes. The four of them decided to spend time together before classes tomorrow. To pass the time, they started playing Twenty Questions. One thing led to another and (Y/N) told the guys who she was. She had to cover her ears because fairies' hearing was more sensitive than human hearing.

- I don't know why you are so shocked. After all, I introduced myself to The Dark Mirror and gave my title. - (Y/N) said, taking the chocolate and putting it into her mouth. She made a noise of approval as the taste of strawberry and white chocolate touched her tongue. She swallowed the sweetness and spoke again. - Don't you have many royal families too?

- Not exactly. There are a few royal families, but they are not often seen. They usually prefer to keep their private life a secret and not flaunt it too much. It is true that in another school, similar to ours, there are surprisingly many princes. But that's because it's a special school. - Deuce explained, grabbing his chin. He thought for a moment, trying to remember the name of the school. - If my memory serves me right. The school was called...hmm...Oh! Royal Sword Academy! This is a school...

The girl interrupted him, sighing - Let me guess. Is this also a all boys school only?

- Yes! - Deuce nodded. - Relations between the NRC and RSA have been very tense for many years.

- But why? Which school did something bad to the other? - (Y/N) asked, tilting her head, intrigued.

- No, that's not the point. It's just that NRC is a school patronized by villains, and RSA is patronized by heroes. The stories have changed over the years and no one knows for sure what was true and what was false. - Ace said, crossing his arms. - What is your school like?

- Ever After High, or EAF for short, is a school for fairy tale boys and girls. It is attended by both heroes and villains, who are divided into two sides. Royals are people who want to follow their destiny, just like their fairy tale parents. Rebels are people who oppose their fairy tale and want to choose their own destiny. Like you, the Royals and Rebels don't like each other, but their relationship has improved recently.

- What about you, (Y/N)? Are you Robels or Reyals? - asked Grim, twisting the words. Deuce quickly corrected him.

- Royals i Rebels.

- I would like to say that I am both. I am following my destiny, but I will do it my way. Because who said that we have to do everything the same way as our parents? - (Y/N) said, smiling. When she grows up and I take the throne, she will make some changes that will help the people of her kingdom. - Since I was little, I had many ideas to help my kingdom. However, my parents told me to still be a child and enjoy my youth.

- Your parents seem cool. - Ace said, taking the chocolate and eating it.

- Yes they are. My father is a very kind and caring man, he took very good care of me and my brother. He was the one who mainly took care of us because my mother had many responsibilities as queen.

- Forgive me if I sound rude, but wouldn't your father be king? - Deuce asked, choosing his words carefully so as not to offend the white-haired girl.

(Y/N) laughed briefly - Maybe it's like that in your case, but in my world it's different. You see, my father is a human and my mother is a fairy from a royal family. Technically dad is the king, but he decided to leave that responsibility to mom because he doesn't know much about our culture and rules. He was also not trained for the role. However, when we meet other families, he is introduced as a king because he has the right to be my mother's husband.

- Since your dad is human and your mom is a fairy, does that mean you get half of each of them? - Grim asked, suddenly interested in the conversation.

- Exactly, Grim. - (Y/N) said, stroking the cat's head and it began to purr. - Me and my brother are hybrids. We may look human, but we also inherited our mother's genes. For example, the ability to do magic or fairy ears. - she brushed her hair to show the boys that her ears were not round like theirs, but slightly sharp. - See? You may get confused at first because they are not as sharp as our mother's.

Ace, Deuce, and Grim talked to her for the rest of the evening about themselves, getting to know each other and getting along better. This moment fill her heart with warmth. She felt nostalgic and immediately thought of home. Of course she missed everyone except Apple, but for now she didn't know how to get out of here. Even if she knew how, her Soulmates are still here, waiting for her.

- I found one, six more left.

{Words: 4064}

 ༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Plan A01 Od ever

Spirituálne

146 2 1
EDIT: THIS IS OLD AS HECK AND HAS SO MANY FLAWS In this novel we dive into the thrilling and troubling world of Alice, and no she did not fall down...
54.3K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
650K 12.5K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
26.4K 562 28
EDIT: The fanfiction is over, but the ride is not finished! Bonus sections and discussion chapters will be posted every week. As A World Without Pri...