A Chaotic Marvel (Marvel x OP...

Od D4V1D-01

Meet Steve, a basically Omnipotent and possibly eldritch boy who decided it would be a perfect vacation for h... Viac

Aw dang it I wanted 616
Meet Steve
Transylvania Sleepover
Dinomon
Wakanda Brawl Part 1
Twilight of Memories
Wakanda Brawl Part 2
Your Reality?

Let's Play Doors

431 6 2
Od D4V1D-01

4 men find themselves in a hotel suddenly without knowing how they got there

Fisk: "What is this?!"

Strucker: "Who are you people?!"

Beck: "Where am I?!"

Erik: "What is going on?!"

These 4 were very confused and or nervous and angry, before they can start attacking each other they are interrupted when Steve pops into the room. 

Steve: "Greetings low lives! I'm sure your all very confused so allow me to clarify, Hi! I'm Steve and you're all in a Hotel I've recently constructed, I've decided to play a game with you all, I've set some rules in place and all you got to do is follow them and find your ways to the exit before anything can kill you-"

He is interrupted when Erik tries to attack him but Steve backhands him casually sending him flying into Beck. 

Steve: "Tsk-Tsk better watch those anger issues here Killmonger, this is my playground your all in, anyways I'm a fair man so I'll give you all the rules whenever it comes up to give a fair shot at surviving...win or die, your choice."

Steve giggles as he vanishes leaving the 4 alone as some speakers on the wall turn on and Steve can be heard through them.

Steve: "Aaaaand game starts now! find your way out of the hotel, team work is recommended"

The four notice a door labeled 001 as they look at each other, Fisk tries to exit instead through the entrance but the doors are locked and won't budge no matter how hard he hits them. 

Strucker: "It appears gentlemen that we are all in a similar boat at this mad man's whims, I do not know how or why we are here but it does seem in our best interests to cooperate." 

Erik: "For now"

Fisk: "We can take any aggressions outside after this is done, but I agree with him, it would do well for us to not kill each other yet"

Beck: "Well let's get going"

And so the 4 villains start traveling through different rooms as they search for an exit 

Steve: (over the speakers) "Don't forget to check all the drawers of the rooms your in for tools or goodies, it will be helpful on the way....oh! also don't stay in a dark room for too long or Screech will get ya"

Beck: "Screech? some kinda horror movie monster?"

Steve: "This place is full of what are called Entities, don't try to fight them cause you won't win, either run or hide from them."

Erik: "Monsters? yeah right, I'm not running from anything"

They all walk into a room with the lights out as Beck takes out a flashlight he found in a previous room with Fisk and Strucker close behind. 

Fisk: "Hurry"

Erik: "Don't tell me to-"

Erik is caught off guard as he hears a "Psst" sound and looks behind him to feel a sharp pain as he is knocked over by Screech 

Erik: "AAHHH!"

The others turn around 

Beck: "What happened?!" 

Strucker: "I think he met the Screech that our captor mentioned before"

Frisk: "Still feeling confident?"

Erik: "Shut up and help me up...little thing hurts"

They help him up as they continue walking through different rooms and collecting coins and items just incase, along the way the lights start to flicker. 

Steve: (Over the speakers again) "Oh btw if the lights start to flicker that means you got a few seconds to hide somewhere cause rush is coming"

Beck: "What?!"

Fisk, Erik and Strucker are able to hide in some closets in the room while Beck is left without one to use, he knocks on Fisks door

Beck: "Let me in, Let me IIIINNNNNN!!!"

Fisk: "This one's taken!"

Beck hears a noise and turns around as this is the last thing he sees

Beck: "AAAAHHHHHHHH-"

his scream is cut off and then the lights go out as the door to the next room opens after Rush passes through, the other 3 all step out of their closets when they think it's safe to and see Beck dead on the floor in an embarrassing pose.

Steve: (Over the speakers) "He died a Virgin" 

Erik: "...ehhh didn't like him anyways...I mean I guess he wasn't as bad as you two but still"

Fisk: "We can morn after we get out"

Stucker: "We're gonna morn?"

Fisk: "I will...out of respect for this flash light he just gave me"

He looted his body for his items, the 3 now down a member continue onwards though the hotel and it's many doors coming upon a room with a locked door as they search for a key and Erik gets bit by a spider after checking a drawer to which Fisk laughs at him. 

Erik: "Stupid Insect"

Strucker: "Well spiders are arachnids-"

Strucker is sucker punched by Erik 

Erik: "...ok I feel better now"

They find the key and open the door as they keep going, eventually they come upon a room with a bunch of eyes on the walls staring at them.  

Strucker: "...that bodes poorly"

they enter the next room and see a long hallway, right as they get halfway across the hall they hear something behind them and turn to see...Steve appear. 

Steve: "Gonna be honest I excepted more of you to die by now so nice job, but this is the part where I get more involved, bit of advice for this next part....run and follow the blue light"

Steve then laughs as he sinks into a black puddle and then rises back out of it with his body transformed into a Seek 

The 3 imminently start running as Seek Steve chases them with some catchy music playing 

They all run though he door as a bunch of shelves and objects start falling and blocking their ways so they have to duck or jump or move around them

Strucker: "The blue light! this way!"

Strucker sees the blue light illuminating a door as Erik and Fisk follow behind him, they keep running until Eril and Strucker finally make it to close to the end, Fisk meanwhile accidently went the wrong way and met a dead end.

Fisk: "No no no! wait wait WAIT!"

Seek then catches up finishes off Fisk 

After Seek Steve one shots Fisk he runs to the others but Erik and Strucker make it through the final door as the chase ends and the door closes, Steve turns back into himself and teleports to the other side.

Steve: "Congrats Erik and Strucker you two survived the chase...now lets see how you handle the next part"

Steve vanishes as Strucker and Erik catch their breaths before continuing their journey as they pass through the next door, they go through a few more rooms and hide from rush a few more times as well as making sure Screech can't get them, eventually they reach the half way point as they entire a library. 

Steve: (Over speakers) "For this next part remember that you need to be quiet in a library, just don't make any noise and find the code within books to escape"

Before they can say anything the ground shakes a bit as a big monster appears in front of them.

Erik and Strucker remain frozen but the monster doesn't seem to notice them and walks off with it's footsteps shaking the floor, Strucker whispers very very quietly to Erik 

Strucker: "I see his game, this thing can't see and relies on sound...be carful where you step and let's not try to speak until we can leave the library" 

Erik nods as the two quietly and slowly move around the library as the Figure keeps searching for them, along the way they find books that stick out more than the others that have numbers and shapes in them, Strucker and Erik use hand signs and gestures to communicate as they look for the rest of the code. eventually they get all the code and sneak to the door as they notice the Figure walking around faster now, Strucker is figuring out the code as he puts it in and the door unlocks with a click sound...which the Figure hears. 

Erik: "...move now!"

The figure rushes up the stairs and Erik and Strucker dash through the door and quickly close it behind them as the door locks and the Figure slams into the door and roars in frustration. 

Erik: "..we...we did it! and I'm alive!"

Strucker: "Nice job back there..."

Erik: "...I still hate you"

Strucker: "feelings mutual, now lets keep going"

Erik: "Hope I never see that thing again"

*Scene shift*

Steve is with Mantis in a cozy room with a large 70 inch plasma screen TV as they are watching the events unfold through the cameras 

Steve: "Wow not bad, they worked together surprisingly well, I assumed they would have killed each other by now"

He eats some popcorn as he shares some with Mantis 

Mantis: "This popcorn is delicious, what was this yellow stuff again?"

Steve: "It's called Butter, so what do you think of the show so far"

Mantis: "It is very funny to watch them...you sure it's ok to do this to them though?"

Steve: "Don't worry, no need to feel sorry for these dudes...besides I needed someone to use for this game and they just came to mind as candidates...this is gonna make waves once I upload it to YouTube"

*Back with Erik and Strucker*

They both found a shop where they could cash in coins for some more items, after that the two kept going through more rooms as they were getting the hang of things, they laughed and they cried and yada yada point is they eventually are almost at the end as they arrive in a room that seems to be kinda outside. 

Strucker: "...at least this place seems more peaceful.."

Erik: "As much as I'd like to rest we better keep moving" 

Strucker nods as the two keep going, they eventually enter an area that looks more like an industrial faculty 

Steve: (Over speakers) "Congrats, you two are almost at the end, just a little more"

Erik: "....he's gonna throw something at us, I know it"

They wander through the area until they find a place with an exit sign over it, Erik hesitantly throws the lever to open the door but right as the shudder opens the Figure from the library appears and charges them.

Erik: "SHI-"

They both run as the figure chases them, Strucker pushes Erik down as he runs down a different hall.

Erik: "YOU SON OF A-"

Erik is cut off as the figure catches up to him and proceeds to pull a dead by daylight Mori on him. 

Steve: (over the speakers) "Aaaaaaand there's the inevitable betrayal, was excepting it sooner though tbh" 

Strucker sneaks past and enters the exit room. Much to his dismay the elevator out doesn't have power and the breaker box is missing some fuses. 

Strucker: "...dang it I actually could have used his help here...oh well"

Strucker sneaks around avoiding the Figure as he finds the rest of the fuses similar to how he had to find the books with the code back at the library, eventually after some close calls he gets all the fuses and sneaks back to the fuse box. After he puts them in the power is restored right as the figure walks by an open wire that was laying on some spilled oil, the oil ignites and burns the monster as it screeches and runs away slamming into walls trying to put itself out until it crashes into a window and falls out of the building.  

Strucker: "...ok then, now how to I..."

He takes a bit to figure out how to solve the puzzle that was placed to give power back to the elevator but eventually he does it, right as the elevator becomes operational the Figure returns and starts breaking down a door to get in as Strucker runs like crazy to the elevator with the Figure hot on his heels.

Strucker: "how did it get back here so fast?!"

Steve chuckles from where he is

Strucker is able to make it into the elevator and press the button to close the door right before the figure can enter as the elevator starts to go down. Strucker breathes a sigh of relief as he sits down to rest and catch his breathe. 

Steve: (over speakers) "Congratulations! Strucker you are the winner of Doors!"

Strucker: "F**** you"

Steve: "well now you finally get to leave this place...enjoy the post game"

Strucker: "The wha-"

Suddenly the Figure appears from the top and lands on the elevator as it starts smashing into it trying to break it to reach Strucker, a cable breaks as the elevator starts descending very fast with Strucker screaming all the way down as he goes past the 1st floor and into a deep basement. 

*Time skip*

Strucker wakes up and gathers himself as he looks around and....has absolutely no idea where he is but it's very yellow and has florescent lights he can hear buzz.

Strucker: "...where am..."

He then sees a note next to him and picks it up to read 

Note: "Welcome to the Backrooms! explore this place to your hearts content, enjoy the entities here and have fun as your sanity chips away, maybe you'll find an exit or maybe not but who really knows or cares? I hope you like liminal spaces -Steve"

Strucker growls in frustration and rips the paper in half

Strucker: "STTTEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEE!!!"

*Back with Steve*

Steve laughs at Strucker as he turns off the feed 

Mantis: "I thought you said you'd let him go if he won, did you lie?" 

Steve: "My dear sweet summer child, I did not lie for I said he'd get to leave that hotel...and he did, he's just in a worse place now heheheh"

Steve types away at a computer and finishes some edits and final touches he was doing of all the footage he got of those villains trying to get through the hotel.

Steve: "aaaaand submit! can't wait to see this do numbers"

*Scene shift*

Nick Fury the director of Shield was not having a good day as a video blew up about Baron von strucker and 3 other men he didn't know but as looking into inside some kinda horror hotel trying to survive it, the odd thing was this video had content that wasn't for YouTube but for some reason whenever anyone tried to take down the video it never worked and they just got a email saying "can't demonetize or block me suckers".

Shield agent: "It's not going well sir, from what we've been able to find these men have indeed disappeared and haven't been seen since this video posted and all analysis we have done of the video proves it isn't fake...whenever we try to find this *PinkSwagger101* user who posted the video we come back with nothing except insults or taunts he messages us" 

The video also had a lot of memes and copyrighted music edited into it but even copyright strikes wouldn't stay on the video. 

Nick: "So your saying that this one person is able to somehow hack even Shield's systems to keep his video up and is also possibly responsible for the death of these men and we don't know how he's doing this or who he is?!"

Granted Nick didn't feel sorry for Strucker and from what he found of the other men they weren't exactly good people...at most Beck was the most innocent of them despite not really being a nice guy from what they read of him, his main issue was the fact that someone could hack into shield and the government without any trace of how and also the fact that going off this video this individual had a hotel of monsters somewhere...doesn't bode well. 

Shield agent: "we're doing what we can to at least discredit the video and push that it's fake but you know how these things go sir..."

Fury sighs and shakes his head before sitting down 

Nick: "Just keep me updated on what you find and double your efforts, we need to figure out who did this and how...also get me a damn drink please"

The agent nods and walks off as Nick thinks to himself

*scene shift*

Somewhere in the cold mountains a old and powerful sorcerer feels a disturbance 

Sorcerer: "Is something wrong Ancient one?"

Ancient one: "...something troubling has come up"

Sorcerer: "What happened?"

Ancient one: "...I can't see the future anymore"

The sorcerer's were shocked and very worried at this news 

Sorcerer: "But how?! what could have happened?"

Ancient one: "I am unsure...but some kind of Anomaly has happened...now whenever I try to see the future all I see is one message..."

Sorcerer: "Message?"

Ancient one: "...all I see is old text saying...no spoilers" 

That definitely had everyone confused and flabbergasted 

*Scene shift* 

Back with Steve and Mantis they were currently on a boat sailing the ocean 

Mantis: "This is fun! but where are we going now?"

Steve: "We go wherever the wind takes us now! Where the call of adventure or destiny takes us...or just wherever my impulses say to go."

Steve takes out a bandana from somewhere and puts it on Mantis's head without getting in the way of her antenna 

Steve: "First mate Mantis! prepare the ship!"

Mantis: (doing what Steve taught her about Pirate mannerisms) "Aye-Aye Steve!" 

Steve places a pirate hat on his head 

Steve: "That's Captain Steve to you, it's a pirates life for me, savvy" 

Steve takes out a compass as he takes to the steering wheel and the ship is off, meanwhile behind them is the wreaked and sinking ship of a Hydra vessel they destroyed a few minutes ago, a few of them managed to escape in some life boats.

Hydra dude 1: "...how did such an old ship destroy our state of the art vessel?" 

Hydra dude 2: "...I dunno but that's got to be the best Pirate I've ever seen"

Hydra dude 1: "...so it would seem" 

*cue the Pirate of Caribbean music* 

*To be continued* 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Steve and Mantis on the ship*

Steve: "First lesson about Piracy...the Pirate code is more like guidelines than actual rules...and..."

Mantis: "and?"

Steve: "do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a Pirate!" 

*they start a shanty* 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.5K 118 7
Naruto in dxd world and check what awaits him in a new universe with lots of supernatural beings
18.9K 438 11
Home, school, home, school, basically nothing more you to your plans for any of the days. You don't talk to anybody, basically blending in with the b...
67.6K 664 16
This is where the anime characters or any fictional characters react to your universe...do you want to find out their reaction then come and read
4K 8 72
So your Steve's daughter...you don't know who your mum is...Your powers are teleportation,,super strength and invisibility...You and your dad lived i...