Eternal Dream Hunts

By kerawinter11

Dream hunters, those unlucky lucid dreamers who unravel mysteries by experiencing nightmares firsthand, had a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Photographs
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Fifteen

2 0 0
By kerawinter11

When Quartz breaks 

So, die! Kera!

The shopkeeper shoots pointing to her heart, but he missed as Glance tackled him, yet the bullet pierced Kera her arms. The old man who was sitting on the couch covers Kera with his cloth and jumps right through the window. 

KERA!!! Glance got confused of what had happened then. The old man said not to worry, and Kera noticed the knife right away and gasped, 'GILLE?' 

I'm not him! he is dead as he said that his body started to act weird. I don't have time! Go and listen careful Kera! It's all about pieces! One piece of time to another but have a hold to yourself as you get broken because you have to go back too! 

Wh-what! I - don't!!

Goo!! take this with you! the old man gave the knife to Kera and told her to hold it close to her always. Glance reunited with Kera but also had the shopkeeper handcuffed getting straight to prison. Your arms!!! you are bleeding!!

Kera had forgotten that she has been bleeding because her mind was full of people getting her something which she won't understand. 

Glance? 

Yes? 

You saw the old man? 

What old man???

The old man whom I fell with by the window! said Kera and Glance replied yeah him! I couldn't catch him. He didn't look that old to me seeing how he simply lifted you up! 

I know but t's just his voice was deep like a pirate! Same as Gille's! You know how Gille's background was actually a pirate family!!!

I know! did he said something? 

Nothing! he just--- 

Kera started to get dizzy again really bad. Ke-Kera? are you alright? Let me help you get to the bed. Glance softly kissed Kera's head and went back to Karl to get medicines. In her sleep as everything started to play one by one; I know it all now I know! said Kera in her sleep while smiling as if she figured out something. 

In morning Kera was quite then following all day long. She just kept smiling and singing not listening to anyone's word. What's up with her? asked Karl in worry to Glance but he didn't know what happened. 

I don't know either! 

It started to dawn when Glance asked her, 'Kera, you are acting differently.' 

You are acting the same!!

Excuse me?!!!

Oh! Glance my love said Kera giving him a quick smooch. Kera started to walk away slowly to the bench by the sidewalks. You know Glance!!! you haven't changed a bit! even in dreams you act the same!

What you mean! Kera?

You kept me between everything I love! You made me to be close with you in every minute from morning to late night baths together. You made me to be close with you in every way possible, by the love, by the touch, by your body. You made everything for me, but you couldn't make one thing true!!! said Kera smiling at the sky. 

'My love for you'

Ke-kera? 

You know Glance my love for you is like sun! Warm and bright and that's how I got to know--

Kera-Kera stop---

I'm such a fool and you so cruel to bind me with your love here so I won't escape because you knew how much I loved you, but you didn't know HOW I LOVED YOU AS? 

Stop-stop-stop-it!!!

You fabricated everything! but you couldn't fabricate your warmness of sun!! 

~Glance your love for me is dream touch!

~My love for you is soul embrace!

~In transition to the realm 

~Somehow, we are everything!

As Kera said that she started to dance slowly with light wind around her. Glance stood there in hold of his breath when he noticed Kera taking more steps back and spinning to her lyrics. 

How much time have passed THERE? Glance? 

TWO MINUTES he answered in fear. Glance knew Kera is afraid of water more than any bullet. She was afraid of drowning, yet she said to him, 

 ~You know as the song goes for us!!! 

I will swim and sail on savage seas!

With never fear of drowning!

And gladly rides the wave of love!

IF YOU WILL KILL ME!! 

Kera took one step back to the ground which now suddenly have changed into the water of depths!! Tippy toes spinning she turned her face to Glance falling into the water and her back having no one. She saw the sky turning into the void and Glance rushing for her to get her. Kera smiled to him thinking this would be the first time Glance wouldn't be able to catch Kera. 

Kera splashed into the water thinking she could breathe until she realized, she has now woken up to the Walking life.  She was still in the water feeling losing her breath. Her thoughts were getting louder now yet quitter as they started to fade away. She had lost her hope until someone came inside the water and held her hands to lift her up to the life and air. 

The boy unbuttoned the top and started to give the half dead person some breath. Kera-kera- no- no!!! It was Keral doing his best to save his collogue. Keral again and again tried to put pressure to her chest as he felt no sign of life to her. Kera was scared, wasted after his trails until the last when Kera coughed water. 

Kera!! Kera!! Keral hugged her immediately and held her by neck to kiss her vigorously thinking she still need breaths inside her body to be alive. Kera pushed him away yet so weak she couldn't do it completely. 

I-I'm fine!! I----

Kera collapsed by Keral's arm, and he could feel the drop of temperature by her body. It was morning when Kera felt alive again, she felt the sun touching her skin and so does the wind. She felt the warmness of a fluffy blanket on her and a breath beside her; it was Keral's. 

Kera tried to move but she wouldn't feel her body. You can't move until you recover said Trish which woke Keral up too who was sitting beside Kera's bed.

 Where is JACK? KARL????

Jack is fine! His hands and legs are broken!! Karl will re---

Fine???? and broken!! do you have any idea what---

Kera started to have a severe headache. Shut up kid! you are under me now so speak only when I allow said Trish with sharp eyes. Trish's wife Alizeh started to treat Kera as everyone was waiting outside. Your body is still cold sit near the fire only!! said Alizeh and told her she is preparing her favorite soup for her. 

It was lucky that my men were working by the boundaries of the towns, and they found those scumbags and recognized Jack inside it. Keral jump right through when he got to know you are dropped dead into the lake. I didn't hope you would have lived after that fall and ---

I didn't either but I was dreaming so I lived!

Dreaming?

That's a long story! two weeklong story!!

Don't tell me you---

Yes! I was stuck in dream for two-week equivalent to two minutes of walking life! 

Everyone present by the house was shock, but they didn't ask further knowing Kera needed rest. Keral and Kera were sitting quietly by the fireplace when Kera simply dozed to Keral's shoulder but even in her sleep she was mumbling Glance's name again and again. Karl was seeing them when he said I was there too.

What?

In the dream! Glance had me in his landscape too, but I forgot in mid that I was dreaming because it got so comfortable looking all of us so happy! It was my fault!

Don't say it's your fault said Jack who was on wheelchair. Karl helped him to sit on the couch when he quick embraced Jack out of fear. Nothing is wrong Karl! don't worry! we all are alive now right! 

Kera woke up as she heard Jack's voice. Jack!! she turned around looking at him all hurt her eyes started to water. It was first time when everyone saw her tears down to her cheeks, but it was all because Miss Alizeh had removed the small device from her eyes. Kera was over with Jack by her side, she was clinked to his arms. You know after Glance and other were gone, she would cry every day and night, so she bought the device which doesn't let tears out! how cruel is that said Trish. 

Kera was over her room packing after long hours of stay when Jack came in with his wheelchair asking Kera where she was going. I'm leaving for the investigation! 

Let me pack too!

You are not coming! - - KERAL! are you done?!!

Kera! do you know what are you saying?

Jack! I had told you forehead if anything happens to you, I will abandon you! 

KERA! ARE YOU FU*KING KIDDING RIGHT NOW! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!!

Keral!!! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!

KERAAAAAA!!!

Jack grabbed Kera's arm when she glared at Jack. You can't go without me! I'm you best friend!!

You are now not any use to me! My best friend!!! 

Kera you are making a big mistake!! said Jack and started to have argument but Kera won't listen. Jack at a moment begged to her to let him come with her but she wouldn't understand. Jack!!! YOU ARE TOTALLY USELESS RIGHT NOW!! said Kera which made Jack to feel hurt. He dropped on the ground from the wheelchair begging, but Kera didn't turn back to pick him up. 

By the carriage Keral could notice how hurt Kera was as she was crying. Kera! it was necessary! I know!

He is so hurt right now! But Keral I can't lose him right!! I love him as my family! he is my family and he got hurt because of me! I couldn't protect him as I promised to Clove!!

Kera started to rant to Keral about how frustrated she was and Keral kept listening to her for long hours until she slept due to the heavy dosage of medicines. 

It's alright Kera!!! You did it for him afterwards! I love you alright!! said Keral patting her as she was asleep. I love you alright!!! sighed Keral but he was in worry too of what had happened by two minutes of walking life to dream land of two weeks.

Jack was sitting with Karl looking at the fire angrily. Karl!! if you don't find her, I will kill you!!! She is alone right now!!

Karl was in silence because at the end he was with Glance. Kera has gone now! I think it's time for you to stop Jack! She doesn't need you.

She needs me!! don't fucki*g tell me she doesn't! everyone here needs me even if they won't say it! Tell me Karl how did you felt when you pull the trigger to your so-called sister! You wanted Kera to back her step but she didn't! You want to stop me now! GET BACK TO YOUR SENSE KARL! WE WERE A FREAKING FAMILY!!

WE ARE NOT! -- NOW!!! Karl screamed and hit Jack with the facts how everyone has left. How Ruby and Gille died! How Glance is half dead! How Kera is leaving everyone to get what she wants. We all are running for power Jack! if you thinking your people are with you are wrong! everyone is freaking hiding something! I'm freaking hiding something!!

What are you hiding? What you mean Glance is half dead? 

Leave it Jack! but let me tell you the one who makes to the line will suffer the most!! It's not a winning line but a death wish!!!

Jack was frustrated about his state of body. In that moment a knock came which made Karl stiff, 'Oh no! this is not the right time.'

Who is it? asked Jack

Glance Autumn!!!

Jack dragged his chair wheel before Karl commanding him to stay at his place. Jack opened the door without any commotion of asking who was there. Glance! my buddy! taunted Jack contrary to what he had said. 

Glance was tired, his face was saying all. For some reason Jack noticed how Kera and Glance have similar condition  when it comes to baggy eyes. Oh Jack! wonderful to see you! smiled Glance and moved past him asking Karl where is Kera. 

Karl! I thought you wouldn't have lost consciousness in dream!!!

I got way too much comfortable! replied Karl in fainted smile

GLANCE! COME TO THE DREAM HUNT! 

Jack! I'm not here to talk about this!

GLANCE! COME BACK! LET'S ALL WORK TOGETHER!!

THERE IS NO TOGETHER JACK! MY TIME IS BREAKING! 

- I'M GOING TO DIE! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 0 30
An amazing high school of the country; Dreamworld where students are the future but there in unusual practice inside the school, that students and ou...
4.3K 519 20
What are wings for if not for flying with dragons in the realm where islands float in the sky? The life of order and monotony is not enough for a win...
75 4 10
Stucked in his dead daughter's memories. The father is trying to escape the weird dreams. The loop of time in dream is not ending but how it first st...
5K 1.4K 28
Desperate to stop the events of a recurring nightmare, Leora is forced into a world that wants nothing more than to see her dead. ...