Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓

By Jiapurplesyou

The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways wi... More

INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Valentine's Day ❤️
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
NEW BOOK!
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39(M)
CH 40

CH 25

1.1K 64 169
By Jiapurplesyou

( A/n: See the image at the top... Jhope wears a similar robe and his guards behind in wolf form)

The night sky put on ethereal crown on its head adorned with stars and ethereal moon shining high....as the night deepened the calmer the outside forest became.... except the luminous flames which burnt higher as time passed.

Kim Jungkook is awake in his wooden bed...sleep couldn't manage to trail on him and traverse him to the dreamland he usually resides at this hour.

The thoughts of his home were crawling on his mind...how his Suga hyung would have cuddled him securely to sleep...how his Beasty whinned to sit beside him at the dining table and how Jimin always succeeded to take that seat...how his Cooky presented him delicious dishes... specially that banana milk each time he topped in class..

The recalling of the royal delicacies triggered his hunger.... Cheong had offered him few steaks of meat at dinner but since it was just a grilled wild animal's flesh, he chose to starve himself.

The fire sticks of the tent has ceased to illuminate the interior , presenting a perfect ambience for Jungkook to doze off ....which he was until he felt someone's presence inside.

Turning towards the entrance,the boy's witnessed with widened orbs something getting inside pushing off the curtains.

"W-who?" The boy asked anxiously backing off to the headboard of the bed...the chains wrapping his delicate limbs crackled in the silent night.

The figure gradually approached closer and without any warning took off the duvet covering the elegent petite features of the boy.

The boy coiled himself with his hands tightly clutching his body... trembling in the cold breeze touching his skin as he suddenly felt exposed.

"S-stop...r-right th...there!" Jungkook whimpered, his cracked fragile voice filled with disgust and anger.

He could feel the other male inside owns a stout buffed body....he tried his best to shift at the farthest but the metal locks tucked him...the intense pulling of his ankles might leave bruises next day.

The pain his soft skin were enduring doubled when a rough cold palm suddenly lifted up his dress a little and firmly clutched his legs.

"Ahh....Lea...leave... please!!!!" At the deadened silence of the peaceful forest...the deafening scream of the boy couldn't continue to affect other's sleep as another palm of the buffed creature muffled his mouth... preventing the vulnerable Highness to seek help.

Jungkook was squirming at the death grip.... hating how powerless he was despite the training Jimin gave... despite all the protests his body could afford nothing worked to push the male in front.

But legends say.... werewolves have sharp ears.

After minutes of struggling,his locked lashes recognised some source of light in vicinity.

Opening the curtains of his orbs, he caught Kang and Cheong entering the cell with fire sticks.
Someone following them has also rushed in but Koo didn't bother to focus.

One guard immediately knocked off the male on the ground while the other released the boy from the chains restricting his movements.

"Who the fuck on holy earth are y.... Wong?" Kang's howl slowly turned to a mumble as he discovered that the intruder was none other than his senior.

In order to double check...he placed the fire closer to the male's face and yes .

It's Wong.

The tattooed male however was still cursing as his hands were busy rubbing his back where he was kicked hard.

Jungkook was still shaking at the bed, Cheong soothing him gently but his all sudden his bunny sulking eyes fixed at something on the dark exterior....as he jumped off the bed and threw himself on the air.

"My boy you'll hurt your bum if you..."

Cheong couldn't continue as to his utter bewilderment the boy didn't land on the ground.

Rather he was hanging on someone's body.

And its owner is none other than the pack leader, Hobi!

The three pairs of eyes...possessed by the guards, Kang, Cheong and Wong dilated at their maximum circumference when they found the Alpha leader has bestowed his precious presence at this hour at the cell... without any prior information.

But what's more surprising is that the hostage human is clutching the robe of the lord with his balled fists...legs have circled the waist of the werewolf and his little head has already hidden in the furry fabric on his chest.

Before anyone could utter anything, Hobi coughed...rather cleared his throat to normalise his presence and drag the boy's attention.

But Jungkook didn't even flinch...he digged deeper to the depth of the elder's chest, despite knowing that the sunshine in front doesn't hold the warmth anymore.

Hobi glared at the two guards who retreated their gazes from the boy towards Wong demanding him an answer for his actions ~

"What were you doing in his room sir?"

Wong,still not fully recovered from his injury spat out~

"What do you think I was doing you idiot?White washing the ceiling?... Highness just told me to check the temperature of the boy but this creature is so feisty... Thanks to my ears I'm not a deaf now!"

Kang was ready to throw his hands to the male knowing he was lying.

Why on Earth will their leader order his most trusted soldier to check a mere hostage at this late night?

"Highness never makes an abrupt order sir. You better not lie on him~ please." Cheong yelled, a tiny courage gathered in his conscience since their leader was present at the spot.

"Um, he ain't lying!"

All the gazes except of Jungkook's averted to their leader who was hesitating to speak up....his inaudible mumbling was however heard by each of them.

He cleared his throat further before speaking again.

"I-I just told him to check how the boy's doing since his existence is important."

Kim Jungkook now seemed to have stopped panicking...with glistened eyes still producing tears and red puffy cheeks he slowly lifted his dizzy head and glared at the male.

And almost immediately a harsh hit landed on the Alpha's right cheek, visibly shaking every other being inside the tent.

Hobi's jaw fell as he eyed the raging boy still
clutching his cloak.

"Y...you t-think i-its a j-joke? I...I couldn't move an-and he w-was t.. touching m-my body an-and.."

The boy weakly exclaimed...often hiccuping and weeping in between his words...his breath was still uneven.

He knows the male in front won't soothe his childish weeping but nothing matters to him now.

"My...my hyungs a-are not h...here ...s-so y..you thought I c-can be u...used?... I-I am a highness. Don't forget my dignity!"

Jungkook yelled emphasising on the last word he said....he is definitely not used to stay alone anywhere without a guard or his hyung following him.

And here he was chained,starved....no maid to look after him and almost this close to a harassment.

The guy named Wong pulled himself up at the allegation he was drawn by the boy.

"Highness...please tell him I was just checking his feet as I felt it too weird to touch his forehead and wolves never cheat on their mates and roam around abusing others, like humans do!"

Hobi sighed....he knows why Wong is offended. The guy has been loyal to his every action till date but a misunderstanding led Jungkook to get him wrong.

He tugged his head lower to catch the sight of the human still gripping on him only to fall prey to his bunny glares~

"J-jungkook...It was me who sent him here. Generally we don't seek permission from Hostages to enter the cell so you may have got it wrong!"

Jungkook tightened his grip on the hem of the werewolf's cloak and stared right on the other's orbs...bunny eyes flickered in rage.

"You thi-think I'll trust you Hobi?"the boy asked...though he tried his best to appear bold,the pain in his voice was clearly audible to the werewolves ears.

Hobi shifted his gaze aside.... retreating from the eye battle and slowly placed the boy onto the bed.

But the boy didn't let him go...rather tightened his clutch his fingers carried.

"My...my hyungs al..already p-paid you a month's salary. Y-you are b...bound to be my bodyguard."

His soft voice held an immense composure and determination to what he was declaring.

His tears haven't dried yet....rather wetting his pale cheeks but....his fragile condition was equipped with an unfamiliar fearlessness.

There's nothing to fear for when you have nothing to loose.

Kang knew the boy's death was closer, nobody in the pack has ever dared to question their lord.

"Um... little guy. You should sleep!"

Jungkook, still glaring at the Alpha continued to convince him ~

"I'm not sleeping in this cell. Take me to you...your chambers. There would be better security."

Hobi chuckled at the boy's delusion. Immatured delusion.

"Look around Jungkook. You aren't in a position to negotiate."

"Y...you yourself dragged me h-here... Now...you ha-have to...gu..guard me and."

" Shouldn't you be grateful that I dragged you here instead killing you that night?" Hobi asked, clearly annoyed at the continuous brawling of the little boy.

The boy turned silent....but soon sparked up...he knows - reasoning with the werewolf is important at a place where he has nobody at his side,no body to consider him as a Highness.

"But yet you require me captive to scare my hyungs... don't you?"

The question wasn't at all expected from a boy who was helplessly crying a while ago.

"Un.. uncle Wong just said werewolves d.. don't cheat. So I presume you'll provide the service my hyungs paid you for....this month."

Amidst his soldiers engulfing the scene, the leader was hit right on the point by Jungkook.

The question for loyalty... something his pack is known for can't be put at stake by a teenager... though with complete reluctance Hobi needs to admit,the pitiful powerless boy has a point enough to degrade his image in front of his men.

"Ah fine... Cheong pull him to my areas." Hobi commanded as he finally managed to free himself from the boy's hold and left as immediate his feet could.

And that's how Kim Jungkook finally got to set himself outside the tent for the first time.

The thin layer of mist touching the emerald trees...long thick grasses almost covering up the vicinity.

Every metre of the area was provided with a fire stick...and a huge bonfire at the centre.

Each of the sources of luminous flames seemed unnecessary as the unpolluted night sky was proudly exihibiting countless stars above and a crescent moon highlighting the tender small wild flowers on the way.

It was a two minute walk...which carried him to the Alpha's residence. A series of tents circled by a wooden fence and a pack of guards holding flames caught his eyes.

Entering inside the area, the bunny eyes discovered the large tent at the centre is of Hobi's but instead of entering there...the elder guided him to another small tent beside.

Must be a guest room!

Cheong was gently holding the boy who was followed the lord inside the tent.

"Shut your mouth for now and sleep here." Hobi's deep tone was followed by a mumbling voice pleading him~

"But I'm hungry!" Jungkook pouted with his big eyes eyeing the ground underneath.

Hobi turned back in curiousity.

"Y..you didn't eat yet?"

The human shook his head.

"Ah .....what do you wanna eat? My brain?"

The boy scratched his nape thoughtfully....after a long ponder he exclaimed -

"I guess that's inedible. Can I have some spaghetti with banana milk?"

Hobi glared at the guard beside Jungkook who gulped at the dreaded look.

"Um... little guy. Bananas don't grow here in the forest. Y...you can get some grilled meat if you want."

Jungkook weakly spared a glance at the guard.

"I-I can't eat that uncle. It...it's not seasoned properly."

Something must have clicked inside his tiny brain as he stepped towards the Alpha with hopeful eyes.

"Um... since I have a considerate Bank balance...um..can you manage some banana milk and instant noodles from the city? I'll pay ... don't worry!"

Hobi displayed the deadliest glare at the boy.... hoping he would stop.

It's the tenth time this day he has glared at this human.

"Oh.... I'll share the food with you..50-50?"

Hobi growled.... gritting his teeth hideously.

"Alright.... I'll share more portion with you.70-30?"

Cheong dragged the boy towards him... noticing his leader loosing his patience.

"You are getting too much little guy."

"Ahh Uncle wait ...let me finalise the deal. So Hobi,90-10? I'll get only one bottle of banana milk if you get nine bottles... imagine?"

"Just starve yourself!" The leader gnawed before storming out of the tent...still glaring at the boy.

Cheong couldn't help but burst into a laughter as he sat down on the bed after the Alpha left.

A mere hostage. Further a human has slapped the lord,argued with him, fought an eye battle,forced him to bring him inside his chambers and proposed him a deal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Just search every inch of the Empire....where else will he go?" Yoongi commanded his agents in the investigation room... Taehyung's almond eyes checking the CCTV footages of all the streets in their locality.

The midnight chose to trail everywhere across the kingdom except the palace where Mrs Kim is blindly searching the book in the library and the five brothers in their endeavour to find a hint of Jungkook.

The fear of uncertainty wenched the lady's heart...she couldn't bear the thought of loosing her only baby...hands still running through the racks of the giant hall decorated with millions of books ,yet lacking the one her kingdom needs,she needs at this perilous hour.

"What if Golden is not in our Empire?" Namjoon finally spoke after hearing Yoongi's command.

"What's in your brain?" Jin asked walking back and forth the room.

"I mean....that bodyguard might not be a human trafficker....the man might not be a business rival but..."

"But?" Jimin asked.

"A werewolf?" Namjoon suggested but in no time the suspense shattered with a pile of chuckles.

"Gosh...they smell so bad. I would have traced him that day if he was a wolf."

Jimin continued to sink in his thoughts unless he remembered something.... something suspicious he had noticed that day on the male.

The male raised up hastily, rubbing his forehead.

"There was a strange scar on his neck....may be a tattoo!"

The eldest vampire sprung up from his position and jerked off his brother.

"You are telling this now idiot? Let's go to mom first."
.
.
.
.
.
.

The day broke up with new hopes and aspirations.The palace busy in searching a trace of the boy and the forest busy in practising combats.

Jungkook was cradling a pillow to his chest....the intense beaming of the sun caused the boy to stir. Usually fresh mornings are splendid to start the day but the curtains were not as concrete enough like the walls of the palace to prevent the sunlight in.

The whole interior of the tent barely resisted the sunlight as Jungkook slowly got up in his bed....ears filled with howls from outside.

Fixing his shirt properly...he reluctantly dragged his poor sleepy figure outside...messy hair still covering the majority of his sight.

Outside the tent...in the big round area... A lot of tattooed buffed males were practising and Jhope in the front... commanding them.

He stopped there for sometime,wondering how difficult it must be for these disciplined souls to wake up in this cold weather just for the sake of some practice.

"Why don't you join them little boy?"

A feminine sweet voice from the back startled the male. Turning behind he found a middle aged lady smiling at him.

"Um....I don't want to train actually. It's so cold here."

Jungkook crossed his arms on his chest, embracing his own body making the delicate body appear smaller.

The smile on the woman's face widened.

"Get some warm food boy.You'll take time to adjust in the forest climate."

"B-but there's nothing but meat here." Jungkook frowned.

"Oh.." the lady took some time before speaking again..."so Jagiya was talking about you last night. He's right though,you are such a pure soul."

"Jagiya? Is...she the mate of Uncle Cheong?"

The lady must have sensed the boy's confusion as she gently placed her hand on his shoulders.

"Do you want some soup? I can get you some with rice..."

"Y...you will cook aunt.. for me?"

The lady chuckled at the boy's pout as she replied~

"It's lunch time dear.... everyone will eat. It's afternoon. Actually His Highness told us not to wake you up since you are too noisy."

The lady left not before handing him some peanuts since Jungkook was visibly hungry.

While roaming around the area.Jungkook couldn't resist himself from peeking into the leader's tent which seemed to be giant and well furnished.

He could feel weird gazes of hatred throughout the squad except Cheong, Kang and the woman he met a while ago.

His adorable and polite gestures drew extra fondness of the guards of his palace.But it's all opposite here.

Jungkook is the member of their rival clan....and not a prince but a hostage.

The boy spared a last glance at the Alpha commanding the training area after which he rushed back to the fenced chambers of the lord.

Checking the area and J-Hope's tent is important since there must be some clues which can help Jungkook to contact his hyungs or to any human outside.

Or

He might even get to look at the schedules of the pack and accordingly get a suitable time when he can escape the forest,though sounds difficult. nothing is impossible at the moment as his human self witnessed both vampires and werewolves in eighteen years of life.

As he stepped inside the tent of the older,a fresh fragrance of Jasmine oil brushed in his nostrils.

The vast interior was fairly neat and decorated though the royal eyes of Jungkook didn't find it considerably furnished.

There was a huge mirror at the front of the bed but surprisingly it wasn't made of gold, unlike the mirrors of palace where the Kims live.

Jungkook's Bambi eyes caught the attention of the book which he himself had planned to show to Hobi.

It was placed on the bed amidst a few small things which hinted the elder might have read a few pages yesterday night.

He sat on the bed comfortably yet in full caution to ensure nobody was watching his actions.

Besides the book,there were an ancient small compass,an ivory comb,few rusted daggers and a metal teething ring.

The last piece of collection was indeed suspicious for Jungkook. Since metal teethings aren't used by humans but rather vampire babies when they grow new fangs.

He started to recall all the werewolf faces his ebony orbs have witnessed since yesterday.

Each had sharp canines....the circumference of the ring typically doesn't go with the canines but does perfectly~with the slender fangs of blood sucking members of his family.

It also struck the boy that it might be just a foolish thing to worry about since he has never seen a werewolf cub with his own eyes.

As he put the ring close to his eyes like a binocular he suddenly felt the sunlight beaming into the room from the entrance of the tent get covered.

Sensing someone is standing at the entrance he turned back.

"Who told you to touch my things?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Scarlet haired and eyed Jhope and the wolf at the back is his wolf form)

(How is my Hobi looking?)😌
=====================================================
Done reading?
Where are you going now huh? 😠

Hit the 🌟 button first and see what questions your author has for u.😌🎀
Target: 42+

🔊So how was the chapter?

🔊How do you think werewolves are?
Ig they are better than humans atleast 🤐

🔊Are you enjoying the story?
I wanna see comments of many purples here.... pleach 🥺🥺
(How can you be so cruel to such a cute, innocent author?)😍

ATTENTION!!

Purples, it really doesn't matter when you are reading the book.... please vote and Comment in the chapters....it really makes my day when I come to know that someone out there is reading my work....

Otherwise,I lack in enthusiasm to make updates....like who cares if I write?😐

Btw....

🔊Any Namjoon stan here?

Coz when I asked previously to reveal your bias names all were mostly into maknae line....

🔊Any Purple having bias in hyung line?🤨

🔊What's your favourite ship in BTS?
Ans. Mine is Hobi × Army.❤️❤️

Remember whoever you are ~
Jia purples you 💜💜

Thanks for reading 💜❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 5.5K 11
Jungkook has dedicated his immortal life as a fairy to protect the Kingdom Seven. He was first shown love and compassion by the queen Mina who had ma...
997K 48.1K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
215K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
110K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...