Silver Sentinel

By After_aspen

Hunter x reader! Just want to mention that Y/n is neurodivergent. They/them pronouns but feel free to swap wi... More

๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ถ.
๐“’๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ...?
The collector
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐•น๐–” ๐–™๐–Ž๐–™๐–†๐–“ ๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰
๐•ด ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‘๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ฒ๐–š๐–†๐–—๐–‰ ๐–•๐–™1
Discontinued until further notice

Kelly

97 2 12
By After_aspen

I smiled and raised my eyebrows.
"You really believed that?"
"Well, yeah."
"Pfft, you're more pathetic than I thought."
"Y/n!!!"
"Boohoo go cry about it."

Hunter's face scrunched up.
"Ugh you're so annoying."
I giggled.
"Just like your voice."
"..." Hunter just stayed quiet.
"LAST WORD." I shouted and ran out of the room.

Lol that'll teach him. Imagine actually believing the owl lady and her human- her kid-apprentice-pet-friend- 'killing' the Selkidomus.

"Sweet, Sweet fantasy baby. I something your heart and coming to save me. Aah. Doodoodoodoodoodoodoo. Doodoodoodoodoodoodoodoodoodoo." I sung to myself as I strolled round the castle. As I walked the halls I racked my brain for a different song.

"Three little birds sat on my window and they told me I don't need to worry. Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet. Little girls double Dutch on the concrete. Hm. Maybe someday. We feel alright but it's ok. The more things seem to change. Oohoohooh. The more they stay the same. Ooh, don't you think it's strange. Girl put your records on, tell me your favourite song. Just go ahead let your hair down. Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams. Just go ahead let your hair down. You're gonna find yourself someday somehow." I sung, dancing round the corridors.

"Please stop singing. The butchering of the lyrics is killing me." Darius complained. I burst out laughing.
"And you know the lyrics?" I bit my lip and Darius glared.
"I just wouldn't have expected it, that's all."

"Well, I enjoy some human music, wait how did you even find out about human music?"
"Well there's this kid at hexide-"
"Everybody is a kid at hexide."
"A TWELVE year old kid, that is obsessed with the human realm. Oh and there's also a human at Hexide now."
"Oh yeah."
"So how did you find out about human music?"
"I have my ways." Darius nodded at me then walked off.

I rolled my eyes, then began to walk out of the castle. Today, like most days, my job was to spy on the students of Hexide... yay.

I'm sure they could have found a more exciting mission for me, but to be honest I don't know whether Belos has the brain capacity to think that hard. Since he believes that he can speak to the Titan; the dead body that we live on, that has been dead for years... to be honest I don't think he's fit to be our leader with his delusions. But he is, sooo.

As I stepped outside, I felt the sun heat up my skin. Ah, lovely. I strolled to the edge of the moving bridge and waited for it to begin extending. When it started, I stepped on and let myself be taken to the other side. When I got there I checked behind me to see if anyone was looking and when I saw Steve, I decided to wait until I was out of view.

When I got far enough away, I stretched out my arm and opened my hand. My palisman settled inside of my hand in stick form. I nodded to him and he came to life. I smiled at him.
"Aww who's a good little rock? You are! You are!" I whispered to Pebs. It's a nickname for Pebble...
I named him that when I was 9 ok? It's a bit on the nose but it's alright really.

I summoned them in stick form, and transformed my outfit into the Hexide uniform. Since Luz had defeated that Baslik, we now got to study multiple tracks. I'm studying plant, beastkeeping, bard and healing. One colour for each arm. I already know everything in these tracks but I don't really mind.

I hopped on my palisman and flew over to Hexide. When I arrived, my friends were waiting for me.

"Omt, what took you so long?"
"We're almost late!"
"Ugh sorry, I slept in." I smiled at Gus, Conner and Willow.
"You always sleep iiin." Willow groans.
"Yeah I know." I mumble. And then with a forced smile I added. "Ok! Let's dash inside."

I bounced up the stairs. Well this is fun.

Just a little a/n. Conner is a character that I made up. He's trans, 15 and looks like this:

The bell screamed for the end of lesson. I grabbed my books, pens, pencils and tape then shoved them in my messenger bag. I sprinted out of the classroom and to the lunch hall.
I grabbed 10 apple bloods and 5 meals, then sat at a table.

The first person to arrive was Gus, who I was in a class with. He sat opposite me to the right. The next was Lumity. No not one or the other. Both of them. Luz sat opposite me. Then Connor, who sat on my left. Finally Willow sat on my right.

I dished out apple bloods: One to Gus, 2 to Luz, one to Willow, 2 to Connor and 4 to me.

"Y/n, you would get on so well with Eda. She almost drinks as much apple blood as you." Luz snorted. I just rolled my eyes.
"I suppose so. But don't you think it's weird how we're allowed alcohol in school. Like, Gus is 12..." I pointed out.
"Yes! In the human realm, you have to wait until you're 21 in America." Luz hangs her head.
"No way." Connor's mouth drops open. "I wouldn't be able to survive for longer than a day. Y/n wouldn't survive 1 hour." He laughed.
"I agree." I mumbled through the straw of my apple blood.

"I believe that the human equivalent of apple blood is cider or apple juice?" Gus asked Luz.
"Yes! Well done Gus. Muy bueno!" Luz smiled.
"I will never understand Spanish." I whisper to myself.
"It's easy-" Luz begins.
"-No it's not-" I interrupt.
"-all you have to do-"
"-your almost making it sound doable-"
"-is learn the sounds-"
"-That's a lie-"
"-and then you'll pick it up-"
"-No I won't."

"It's probably time to eat. Unless you don't mind shoving it down your throat." Gus interjected.
"I agree." Willow nodded. We all tucked into our food and after a few minutes kept chatting.

"I don't know whether I told you about my little excursion with the Golden Guard a few days ago-" Luz begans. I tried to hold in my laughter but failed. Everyone gave me a weird look. I went red.
"I- I uhm..." I began. I shook my head, "Nothing."
"Okkkk. So... y/n do you have something to say because your staring is putting me off!" Luz exclaimed. I freeze. Aw Titan what do I say? Connor noticed and spoke for me.
"I bet they were just thinking about the time they met the Golden Guard, right y/n?"
"Yeah... right, I was." I smile.

Luz took a deep breath.
"Look, y/n-" but she was interrupted by the screaming bell.
"Well, looks like classes call all you nerds. But I'm free as a bird. See ya suckers." I shoved the three remaining apple bloods into my bag and walk backwards. I salute and began to leave.
"Wait y/n!" Willow shouted, "It's palisman adoption day!"
"Yeah and I already have one!" I shouted back.
"Oh yeah makes sense. Bye!" She waved me off.

That 'bye' Willow said sounded like Hunter's.

As I walked, I decided to walk because Pebs was having fun rolling around, I thought about my past.

....................................................

Violence, death, described injuries, abuse and language.

"Y/N, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHIT? MARCH YOUR SORRY ASS OVER HERE." Mum- I mean Miss l/n screamed.

I begrudgingly stumbled over to her.
"I'm sorry Miss." I mumbled.
"You should be. I told you not to associate, let alone have that THING as a PET. We are not wild witches. WE do not DO wild magic." Her breath was short and sharp. I looked at the ground.

"Look me in the eyes. Not the ground." She slapped my cheek and shoved my face up so we were eye to eye. I blinked rapidly to stop tears from falling, looking anywhere but her face

"Please don't hurt Kelly... I'm sorry." I mumbled again.

"WHAT... was that?" Miss l/n demanded.
"PLEASE, for your own sake, tell me you didn't NAME it." She glared at me.
"Go on then what did you say?"

"I said, 'Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry'." I froze shaking and praying to Titan she believed me.

"Hand it over. I know you have it."

"B-but-" I began before being cut off.

"Now."

I slowly get Kelly out of my pocket.
"I love you so much. Please never forget that." I whisper.

"Y/n, I love you too, but I think I might have to go to sleep for a little while. But don't worry, when I wake up we can be together again." Kelly squeaked.

I carefully passed my little squirrel over to miss l/n. She grabbed her and then grabbed a container from a drawer.

"Miss l/n?" My voice cracked like static.
"What?"
"What are you doing?"
"You'll see soon enough."

She smashed Kelly on the side to create a crack in their side. She then broke her in half and poured the glowing liquid into the tub and put the lid on. She chucked the two halves into the bin.

I was frozen until then. I started shaking violently.

"One day, you'll thank me." She said. And with that she left the room.

I ran into the bathroom and threw up what felt like everything inside of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 454 28
Welcome to my Goldie x Fem!Reader One-shot book! This is my first time writing something like an "x Reader" so please bear with me. This is you and o...
42K 1.2K 21
(Completed) Burdened with the heavy-weighing title 'Angle of Chaos', you came to the Boiling Isles to escape a harsh past. After the Golden Guard tr...
2.3M 40.8K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously โš ๏ธTrigger Warningsโš ๏ธ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...
21.4K 494 30
!DISCLAIMER! This book will include coping mechanisms, stimming, melt downs, shut downs, stuff that I myself experience as someone on the spectrum. S...