Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52

Part 53

659 23 3
By Loaenia

..............
••••••••••

Baekhyun Hyung's face was a familiar sight, after a long time apart. He reminded me of happier times, before life got messy and hard. Maybe things would have been different, if he had held my hand, when everything fell apart. Baekhyun was my rock, my anchor, my calm. He was the place where I could breathe.

But I chose Jungkook, and I don't regret it because him, was my passion, my spark, my storm. Our love was wild and fierce, but it also hurt us along the way.

Baekhyun was a wonderful soul, but I met him at the wrong time. I was already madly in love with Jungkook. Yet I was happy to see him.

Our eyes locked, and we smiled with wonder. How long had it been, since we last saw each other?

I checked my cake again, to reassure myself. He chuckled warmly, and I smiled back.

BK: What are you doing with this cake already? Hahaha. Is there a birthday or something?

Tae: Oh no. Hahahha. This is for tonight's party.

BK: Oh! A Christmas party?

Tae: Yeah. I am so stressed out about it that I almost fell. Shit. This is my first party ever. Hahaha. That I host I mean.

BK: Really?

Tae: Yup.

BK: Well as I see Kim Taehyung grew up well.

Tae: Not that much but yeah. I feel grown up after..... Everything that happened. Haha. He said his smile fading a bit.

BK: ....

Tae: But anyway. What's up? Why are you back in Korea?

BK: I am spending Christmas and new year Eve with my family.

Tae: Oh. Are they in Seoul?

BK: No, they are in Gangneung.

Tae: Well, you still have a long way to go. Haha. Taehyung said as he tucked his hair behind his ear with a bit of struggle.

Baekhyun nodded and gazed at him for a while. He was still the same, and so were his emotions. His heart still skipped a beat when he sees his smile, and those pesky butterflies still fluttered in his stomach.

He wondered how he ever managed to walk away from this gorgeous man, who could have been his everything. He noticed his hair, still jet-black and silky, falling over his forehead. He admired his cheeks, still rosy and soft, inviting him to touch. He stared at his eyes, still deep and sparkling, captivating.

Taehyung's voice snapped him out of his trance. He forced himself to pay attention and hear what he had to say.

Tae: Hum. What shall we do? You can't just leave like that after so long. We have to exchange and talk. He teased him.

BK: I am not in rush you know. It's you and your cake that must be.

Tae: Oh, that should be fine. They are more than able to manage it by themselves. What about a coffee?

BK: Of course. Let me help you with the cake. He said as he took it from his hand as the good gentleman he was.

Taehyung smiled warmly and led him to his car. He gently put the cake on the seat, making sure it was safe. He then hopped into his own car, driving behind him to the restaurant where they first met. It had been a long time since then, but he still remembered everything.

They reached the restaurant and found a cozy table for two. They sat down and looked at the menu, but they already knew what they wanted. Taehyung ordered his usual grapefruit green tea, a refreshing and sweet drink that suited his personality. The coffee was just an excuse to chat. Baekhyun opted for an ice americano, a strong and bitter drink that contrasted with his cute appearance.

As they waited for their drinks to arrive, Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something, but a sudden beep from Taehyung's phone cut him off. Taehyung hummed a bit and smiled, then picked up his phone and typed a quick reply. Baekhyun watched him curiously, wondering who was on the other end of the line. He had a hunch, based on the little smile that curled Taehyung's lips. It was a smile that he had seen before, a smile that he had once hoped was for him.

BK: Who is it? Yet he asked.

Tae: Oh. This is my boyfriend. Haha.

BK: Ah yes. Was it even a question? Haha. I knew you had a boyfriend. Except him, who would get you to smile like that anyway.

Tae: You knew I had a boyfriend? Did you...Did you see any articles...? He hesitated to ask.

BK: Ah? What articles? I actually called you yesterday night and it's him who picked up.

Tae: Ah. Yeah. Haha.

The air turned cold after that. Taehyung sneezed and glanced behind him, looking for their drinks. He felt a weird feeling in his heart, something he couldn't explain. Baekhyun, meanwhile, didn't take his eyes off him, catching every move. He tutted, noticing Taehyung's unease. He changed the subject and inquired about his work. That immediately brightened the mood. Taehyung beamed as he shared his work and successes. He was so cute talking about his passion. His eyes gleamed and he showed pride. Baekhyun was proud of him too. He had changed a lot. The Taehyung he knew, as much as he loved him, was a spoiled brat who didn't understand the worth of money. He was a kid. But the one he had in front of him then, was a grown-up and attractive young man who made him even more drawn to him.

Tae: And that's it. Haha.

BK: I am glad everything is working for you.

Tae: Yeah.

BK: And that job suits you better than lawyer.

Tae: I think so too. He agreed with a smile. But anyway, what about you? How is life going?

Baekhyun held his tongue as he saw their drinks arrive. He shifted his legs and took a deep breath, ready to begin.

BK: Well, nothing really changed for me. Still working at my company, very busy life as it has always been. Haha.

Tae: Mhm. I see. But do you still race?

BK: Yeah. Of course. Still my passion. Hahaha.

Tae: Of course. Haha. And what about dates?

BK: I didn't date at all after you actually.

Tae: Really? Why?

BK: Maybe because no one has yet been able to surpass you.

Taehyung almost choked of his drink. Baekhyun just smiled and took a sip of his coffee.

BK: Whatever.

Tae: Shit... Yeah?

BK: Is Jungkook still racing?

Tae: Yes, but not as much as before. We have been living in Paris for a while so he calmed down a bit.

BK: You lived in Paris? He asked confused.

Tae: Uhm... My boyfriend is Jungkook actually.

Baekhyun stared at him with a puzzled look. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. What on earth happened while he was away??

Tae: Yeah. You might be taken by surprise.

BK: That came out of nowhere. I thought he was dating your sister?

Tae: Mhm. A very long story that I will tell another time. Haha.

BK: Oh wao. Well, I can't exactly say I am surprised. Your relationship had always been very weird I must say.

Tae: Really?

BK: Yeah, he was being too jealous for a brother-in-law.

Tae: oh.

BK: Yeah. He said as he drank another sip and looked around.

Taehyung sipped his tea quietly, avoiding Baekhyun's gaze. He knew Baekhyun had feelings for him, but he was already in a relationship with someone else. He felt guilty for leading him on, even unintentionally. Baekhyun, though disappointed, maintained a polite smile throughout their conversation. He didn't want to make things awkward or ruin their friendship.

After they finished their drinks, they paid the bill and walked out of the café. They stood on the sidewalk, facing each other. Taehyung looked down at his shoes, feeling shy and nervous. Baekhyun smiled softly, his hands in his pockets. He took a deep breath and pulled Taehyung into a hug. He had wanted to do that for so long, to feel him close and warm. Taehyung gasped, surprised by the sudden embrace. He hugged him back, gently patting his arm. He felt a pang of sadness, knowing this might be the last time they would see each other like this.

Tae: Well...Uhm...I have to go now. They must be waiting.

BK: Yeah. Merry Christmas in advance Taehyung.

Tae: Merry Christmas. He said back with a soft smile and bowed a bit, before getting into his car.

Baekhyun watched him drive away, feeling a pang in his chest. He wished he could stop him, tell him how he really felt, but he knew it was too late. He dragged himself to his car and dialed his grandmother's number, forcing a smile on his face. He told her he was on his way, hoping she wouldn't hear the sadness in his voice.

____________________

Taehyung reached home a few minutes later, panting and clutching a cake in his arms. Jungkook greeted him at the entrance and assisted him right away, eager to inquire what delayed him so long. Taehyung shrugged off his heavy coat and trailed his boyfriend to the dining room, bracing himself for his millions of questions as he knew precisely how he was.

JK: What took you so long? He asked placing the cake on the table carefully.

Tae: I was with Baekhyuni Hyung. He replied simply as he fixed something on the chair.

Jungkook turned to him with curious eyes.

JK: Baekhyun is back?

Tae: Yeah. He is here for Christmas. He is going to meet his family.

JK: Oh. I see.

Tae: Youd didn't know? Thought he told me he was on the phone with you last night.

Jungkook hesitated, recalling the call that had disturbed him earlier. It was past midnight, and yet Taehyung had received a call from some guy. He had intended to question him about it, but he decided to wait for a better time. So, it was Baekhyun who had called him. But was that really a good thing? Knowing the history they had shared in the past.

JK: I didn't know it was him.

Tae: Ah. But anyway. Is everything ready? Tae said with a smile and walked to his friends in the other room.

Jungkook glanced at him and sighed slightly. He felt a twinge of jealousy over their renewed contact. But he kept his mouth shut, knowing they had a strong bond and Baekhyun had been there for Taehyung in the past. So, he let it go and followed him to the kitchen. Tae beamed and wrapped his arms around him for a kiss and then turned to the feast on the table. They were all set to greet their guests.

Time flew by after that, and they barely finished getting ready when the first guests arrived. Taehyung wore a red velvet suit that accentuated his fair skin and dark hair. Jungkook donned a black tuxedo that highlighted his muscular physique and handsome features. They looked like a sophisticated and affluent couple, which they were.

The first guests to arrive were their parents. They welcomed them warmly and led them to the living room, where the Christmas tree was standing majestically. It was adorned with silver and gold ornaments, twinkling lights, and a star on top. It was going to be a splendid gathering. Everyone was happy and smiling. Taehyung's parents complimented them on the food and decoration, which made Taehyung beyond happy.

That was going well so far.

After chatting with their parents for a while, the couple retreated to their room to relax and enjoy some privacy. Taehyung leaped into Jungkook's arms, wrapping his hands around his neck. Jungkook smiled and kissed his glossy lips, admiring his cuteness. Then, Jungkook took off his suit, feeling sweaty and uncomfortable. Taehyung headed to the bathroom to freshen up his hair and makeup, humming a tune.

Tae: I am happy happyyyy. Haha.

JK: Yeah, it's going well.

Tae: And the food is better than I expected.

JK: Right?

Tae: This is the first party that we two hoists as a couple. He said with a cute smile and looked at his boyfriend standing behind him through the mirror.

Jungkook sketched a smile as well and walked forward, to wrap his arms around his boyfriend's waist and gave him a tight back hug. He smelled his nape an placed a sweet kiss on it before burying his face into his shoulder. Taehyung caressed his hair and chuckled, finding him adorable. Then, he turned and pecked on his lips, before fixing his suit.

Tae: We should go back to the guests now.

JK: Yeah... Ahhh I can't wait for our little honeymoon. He said pouting like a little child.

Taehyung pinched his lips and smiled then, grabbed his hand and dragged him to the living room. People were chatting happily between them and that was good to see. Especially the Jeons and the Kims casually talking. Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't have asked for much.

Ga Eun was obviously not there but... that was okay they thought.

The party was then going just the way they planned it. Everyone was delighted.

_____________

After a good ol' chat with his friends, Taehyung decided it was time for some vino. He shuffled into the kitchen, hunting down that elusive wine bottle. But just as he was about to strike grape gold, the doorbell chimed. Taehyung's face went from puzzled to downright radiant. Jungkook, ever the observer, tracked his boyfriend's moves.

All their pals were already inside, so who could this be?

The door swung open, and there stood the uninvited guest.

Eyes locked—a silent showdown. Taehyung held his ground, while Jungkook's annoyance crackled like distant thunder.

The room collectively held its breath, like a bunch of nosy neighbors peeking through curtains.

Drama alert!

This unexpected twist had everyone on edge.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
189K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...