THE HATING GAME- Taehyung x R...

By thvfiqz

"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes... More

CH 1 | MARRY ME
CH 2 | I WISH YOU DIED
CH 3 | A BEAUTIFUL MESS
CH 4 | MAKE ME
CH 5 | I WON'T KISS UNTIL YOU BEG
CH 6 | MRS. KIM
CH 7 | I WILL SHOW YOU
CH 8 | WELCOME HOME MRS. KIM
CH 9 | FEELINGS
CH 10 | THE NIGHT
CH 11 | UNGRATEFUL
CH 12 | EYES ON ME
CH 13 | I WON'T LET YOU LOSE
CH 14 | THANK YOU
CH 15 | MEETING HIS MOTHER
CH 16 | THE HINT OF TRUTH
CH 17 | I MADE HER CRY
CH 18 | IGNORANCE
CH 19 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE
CH 20 | WHAT EYES?
CH 21 | JUST AN INCH
CH 22 | MISSING YOU
CH 23 | NOT THE FIRST TIME
CH 24 | MAKE ME
CH 25 | KITTY
CH 26 | SAY PLEASE...
CH 27 | A SORRY!
CH 28 | PILLOW FIGHT
CH 29 | SOON YOU WILL ASK FOR IT!
CH 30 | LOST IN EYES
CH 31 | MARK YOU MINE
CH 32 | WEAK FOR YOU
CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...
CH 34 | FALLING FOR HIM
CH 35 | WITH YOU!
CH 36 | WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
CH 37 | KISS ME, PLEASE...
CH 38 | I BELONG TO YOU...
CH 39 | STAY...
CH 40 | I WOULDN'T RESIST MYSELF!
CH 41 | ALL THIS BELONGS TO YOU...
CH 43 | THE GIFT.
CH 44 | BROKEN BED!
CH 45 | I NEVER HATED YOU...
CH 46 | I AM YOURS...
CH 47 | YOU DESERVE BETTER!
CH 48 | ONLY FOR YOU...
CH 49 | F*CK ME LIKE I AM YOURS...
CH 50 | STRAWBERRIES...
CH 51 | SEDUCTIVE...
CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!
CH 53 | I BREATHE YOU, PRINCESS...
CH 54 | I LOVE YOU!
CH 55 | ANOTHER CHANCE...
CH 56 | ALL I NEED IS YOU...
CH 57 | WITH MY LIFE...
EPILOGUE | I MISSED YOU....

CH 42 | MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.

6.3K 406 137
By thvfiqz

Licking onto your lips as you took a glance at Taehyung sitting beside you with the belt secured around his waist

“The flight is about to take off, Hope you enjoy your journey, Mr. And Mrs. Kim.” The air hostess concluded, giving you both her broad smile which you reciprocated while Taehyung didn't twitch his orbs away from the tablet he was holding with his left hand.

Watching the air hostess making her way out of your sight, you took a glance at Taehyung whose orbs were analyzing the information displayed on the bright glossy screen on the tablet.

Scrutinizing your eyes at him while your eyebrows crumpled at your glabella. You could feel the omitting space digging inside somewhere, you wanted his attention.

“What is so important that he is so unaffected about his surroundings?” Your lips unwittingly formed a pout as you stared at his profile while his orbs were busy scanning the screen.

Scrolling the display with his index finger, you watched his eyebrows getting creases making you frown.

“Looking at something without permission wouldn't be great. It can be something private and important.” You took a glance at the screen as you felt the lurching, deciphering you both that it was taking off.

Pressing your lips together, you let out a sigh as you lean back on your comfortable seat while looking at him with your tired and gloomy orbs.

The sudden octaves deep voice made half of the tiredness fade away within a jiffy, “Do you wanna eat something?” He asked, stretching his hand to place on the back of your hand which was resting on your upper thigh.

You could feel your heart thumping against your chest as you took a glance at him slowly yet leisurely intertwining your fingers with his from the back of your hand making you gulp down.

You could feel your throat burning as his touch was still something you felt pristine whenever his hand would skim against your skin.

Stiffening his clutch onto your hand, you could feel him twitching his head to you.

You were quickly to turn your head to gaze into his almond orbs shimmering under the warm white light of the space.

His eyes were serene like never before while his eyebrows were resting in tranquility, in contrast from a few seconds ago.

You shook your head as a ‘no’ as you watched him switching off the tablet and placing it beside the side table of the couch he has been sitting on, “You can do your work, it must be something important.” You concluded.

You felt him pulling your intertwined hand upwards before he leisurely slided it to the front and interlaced with your slender fingers again. You could feel your heartbeat skyrocketing while the butterflies were tickling your stomach.

“Nothing is more important than you.” He declared in his octave’s deep voice while you both stared in each other's orbs. You parted your lips as he wiggled his eyes from your eyes to your lips.

You blinked once before he continued, “I was just finishing the last minute work so that I can give all my attention to you on our honeymoon trip.” He said, pulling your hand near his lips before you sensed his lips on the back of your hand.

You tightened your hold onto his hand as a mild smile approached your lips which he reciprocated with a larger one, “Am I that much important to you?” You asked in a whisper in the tranquil atmosphere.

He let out a small chuckle while his lips tugged in a genuine smile. You stared back in his cocoa orbs when he elongated his other hand near your visage while you stayed rooted on your position as you blinked once with your befuddled orbs.

Feeling the top of his slender fingers on your cheeks as he skimmed them further to your ear before tugging the strand of your silky tresses behind your ear. You could feel your cheeks getting warm within a jiffy.

Traveling his orbs on your cheeks which had a crimson tint appearing he whispered, “You have no idea how important you are to me, Princess.” Taehyung answered as you licked onto your lower lip gaining his attention.

“You are so important that I would ruin myself for you each and every day. You have become an important reason for me to live. Since you came into my life, I haven't thought that my life could be happy and I could think of love other than making money, day and night.” Taehyung thought.

“Some things can't be explained when you are in love.” Taehyung muttered under his breath, making your eyebrows crumpled at his muttering, “Did you say something?” You asked as Taehyung shook his head lightly while closing his eyes for a second.

Looking straight in your eyes, “You seem tired, you can sleep in the bedroom.” He said as you parted your lips before unconsciously whispering, “No, I am comfortable with you.”

Pressing your lips together, you looked at Taehyung with your wide globes and parted lips while Taehyung's right eyebrow crooked up at his forehead as your sentence looped in his head. You gulped down as you stammered at him, “I… Actually I didn't mean-”

Your sentence was interrupted when you watched hunching towards you with a swift moment and before you could analyze anything, you felt his warm and plump lips skimming over you as your hold onto his hand stiffened.

Your eyes widened as you felt his parted lips smooching on your petals. You gulped down before parting your lips as he retreated himself while you blinked once, twice and looked at him with puzzlement in your orbs as both of your eyebrows were raised up to your forehead in astonishment.

“Sweet and devouring.” He complimented, taking a glance at your lips before you watched him winking his right eye to you leaving you flabbergasted.

You could feel the temperature of your body rising up with the passing second under his dominant gaze.

Pressing your lips together as you watched him smiling with his milky teeth, “Beautiful.” You thought while you stared at him for another few seconds, “I know, I am handsome.” He declared, gazing into your eyes as if he could read your thoughts.

You tried to facepalm yourself as you instantly twitched your orbs away from him, looking straight while he looked at you with his racy eyes and a smile on his lips.

You closed your eyes, resting the back of your head on the headrest of the seat, “Oh god! Why do I always feel so warm under his gaze? He makes me feel weak everytime.”

Sensing his warm and sturdy hold on your interlaced fingers, you licked your lips feeling his strong gaze on you as you clenched your eyes furthermore, “Adorbs.” Taehyung whispered as you heard him sound and clear while you sank on your seat furthermore.

“Sleep tight. Good night, Princess.” He said as he watched your lips tugging up in a smile before you whispered, “Good night.”

“Seeing you smile takes me at peace. You are becoming my happy place, Y/n. I can do anything to see you happy, even if it includes going through my worst but I will keep you happy.” Taehyung thought, rubbing the pad of his thumb on the back of your hand.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.
A few hours wafted in the thin air as I let out a sigh after switching off the bright screen of the tablet and placing it on the side table beside me.

Resting the back of my head on the headrest of my couch, I turned my head to take a glance at my wife. I discerned Y/n as she was in her deep slumber while her visage denoted serenity.

Her orbs were closed while her eyebrows were resting peacefully at their position as I trailed my orbs down, she had her scarlet soft petals parted, showcasing her upper milky teeth.

My lips tugged upwards from the fringe as I stared at her profile while she was on my hand for a few hours now. She hasn't let go of it but has stiffened her hold since then.

“Just one glance of her can make my tiredness fade one in a snap of fingers.” I muttered as I watched her turning around the couch with her crumpled eyebrows which radiated discomfort.

I discerned her uneasy profile as she pulled our intertwined hands over her stomach and that's when I felt my hand was numb.

Oh, I didn't notice my hand was insensate. It's fine till it helps her sleep peacefully.

Sensing her head was about to dangle to the other side when I swiftly stretched my hand before she would sprain her neck.

Holding onto her nape and neck in my palm and fingers, I gingerly pulled her head in my direction.

Without twitching my orbs away from her face, I gently placed her temple on my shoulders as I peered at her visage which was at ease just like before.

A sense of ease gushed through my heart when she snuggled her head closer to my shoulder before sliding her other hand around my upper arm as our intertwined hands rested on the hand rest.

A wave of gaiety and glee rushed through me while my heart skyrocketed as she nestled her cheek on my arm. I could feel my heart skipping a beat.

Peering down at her visage, I traced her crimson red lips which were skimming alongside my white material.

Feeling her scarlet petals over my upper arm which was hindered with a white fabric of my shirt, a flutter rushed through my heart.

She would make me go insane. I parted my lips as I traced her lips before she turned her head away back in its prior position. I would love it if she would mark me like this… on my neck… on my chest-

Shaking my head, left and right, Control your wild thoughts, Taehyung. You have to take it slow. I let out a deep breath when I sensed a vibration from beside myself.

Twitching my head in the direction of the side table, I discerned my phone displaying the bright screen, Secretary Choi. I read the name as my eyebrows crumpled at the name.

Licking onto my lips, I took a glance at Y/n before getting a hold of my phone and swiping the green button across the screen. Placing the phone against my ear, “Yes… Tell me.” I whispered, gazing down at Y/n’s profile.

“President Kim, We have found the evidence of Hyun-Ki’s illegal businesses and the details about the money transfer I had sent you this morning…” Secretary Choi paused.

I declared, “Yeah, I went through them. Hyun-Ki won't take any risk of transferring the money to the driver's account with his own account.” I declared as Secretary Choi continued, “Yes, President Kim. He used his secretary’s account to make a remittance so no one would get suspicious of him.” He declared.

I looked ahead of myself as I poked my inner cheek with the tip of my tongue, “Keep an eye on his secretary till I am back. Call me only if it's something important. Otherwise, no need.” I declared as he answered, “Yes, President Kim.”

Hanging up on the call, I felt some movements beside me as I peered down at her pouty lips when I gazed up in her shimmery orbs which she fluttered open.

I studied her movements as she took her position as she looked at her wrapped hand around my arm before her eyes widened as she twitched her swollen eyes up at me, “Good morning, Princess…” I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.2K 9
****EXTREMELY EROTIC**** "Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cotton soft lips on your juicy ones kissing...
139K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ α΄α΄€κœ°Ιͺα΄€'ꜱ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹ ʀᴏᴍ-ᴄᴏᴍ. 🚩(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...
410K 15.7K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...
443K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...