Behind Our Scars

By nialiography

[This story is for mature audiences] [16+] "You fucking piss me off." His lips are inches away from mine and... More

Copyright & Information.
Cast of Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X

Prelude

54 8 9
By nialiography

Everyone has scars.

Whether it's from taking a fall off of your scooter when you were a kid and you screamed until your parents would come get you.

Whether it's scars from your parents. Both physical and mental scars.

Or if it's just scars from yourself, caused by the people you decide to be around. 

We were never supposed to happen.

We were never supposed to spend almost every single day together for two months straight.

We were never supposed to laugh together, smile together, hold one another, be together.

And the most painful of it all;

I was never supposed to fall in love with him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 147 37
"Would you like to dance?" the boy asks me. I stare deep into his blue eyes, but I can't figure out who he is. He's tall with dark hair and the brigh...
404K 13.2K 60
𝖡𝖤𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖫 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖲 #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...
239K 6.3K 62
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
1.5M 53.1K 38
"I want to defile you, destroy you, corrupt you in the most sinfully beautiful way. Break you until you're completely mine." "And then?" "Then I'll...