Together through it all

ZiaMariaKovacs által

"Hi, i'm Rihanna, a teenage girl with a normal life..." Ok this sentence is absolute bullshit. Let me explain... Több

1. Prologue: And this is how it started
2.Chapter one: Rihanna Hernandez
3. Chapter two:Lucas Salinger... What does she see in him?!
4. Chapter three: Amelia Inez Harper
6. Chapter Five: Update: Mom I'm famous...
7.Chapter Six: El and Eating Thoughts
8.Chapter Seven: The One Who Brings Me Flowers Even When I Have No Grave...
9. Chapter Eight: Not even a fear of heights will stop me from flying...
10. Chapter Nine: Broken Ice and One Broken Heart...
11. Chapter Ten: Not because of anyone or for anyone, but because of someone.
12. Chapter Eleven: Theo's Irish Plan
13. Chapter Twelve: Benjamin Reynolds (Fashion Police)
14.Chapter Thirteen: Better Than Any Gift
15. Chapter Fourteen: Demons Are Not Welcome...
16. Chapter Sixteen: Amelia Inez Harper
17. Chapter seventeen: 31.12. It will all be over...
18.Chapter Eighteen: I love you cariad
19. Chapter Nineteen: A Year and Five Months Ago...
20. Chapter Twenty: Nightmare or Christmas Dream?

5. Chapter four: Ria is on Instagram

3 1 0
ZiaMariaKovacs által

"That's not possible... How come these photos are everywhere?" Benji asked looking at Rihanna's laptop. There was an Instagram article clicked on about an ordinary girl dating Britain's most beautiful young model of the year Lucas Salinger. "Guys, we have an even bigger problem here than one article... There are probably over fifty of them, and the photos are getting more and more," said El. "Oh well!! For God's sake!!!" Amelia screamed.
"What's going on this time?" asked Ria, annoyed and traumatized.
"They are already solving it even in the school group..."
"Fine," Ria got up from her chair and almost fell to the ground, "I hope I'll have it figured out by the end of the week. After all, you can clearly see that some of the photos have been edited."
"But that's neat enough," said Benji, "look at this one, you don't have pink strands in your hair at all, and you'd never even look like that. And to be honest you didn't smile much before you got really drunk."
"He is right. We observed your entire meeting and even made our own records," admitted El.
"You're the one who made the records. Not me and Benji. But you."
"OK, so I made records after correctness. After all, one never knows what it takes to make a new "wedding" photo."
"Very funny, but how bad will it be when I go to school?"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

Makeover LO$ER LO♡ER által

Ifjúsági irodalom

231 32 21
Rihanna's a quiet, shy kid. From being teased because of her glasses to being bullied. But when her cousins come over for the summer everything chang...
825K 14.5K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them...
2.6K 46 38
For the booksmart yet naïve 16-year-old Nicky, high school in her quaint little hometown island in the Philippines had always been predictable. Until...
341K 9.5K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...