Their Empress ( OT7×Reader)

By PhoenixxVani

Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 32

309 29 0
By PhoenixxVani

" If we want to defeat the Zeveri Army , we must first recover the territories we lost to them " Iseul said as she showed Haeun the territories they had lost to the Zaveri Army .

" A few days ago we had received a news , that General Chi had recovered one of the territories and are currently stationed there . We would be sending troops tomorrow to r.." Yoongi stopped when he noticed Haeun frowning at the map " What is it? "

" Can you show me the territory she recovered? " Iseul showed her and her frown deepen " I don't think only some troops would be enough , we have to leave today " Yoongi frowned and looked at the map " Why? "

" This area is surrounded by the Zaveri Army , how was she able to gain control over it so easily? Doesn't it seem like a trap? " Iseul nodded and immediately left to prepare for departure .

-------------------------------------------------

Inside the Imperial Palace of Zaveri , the chamber was filled with groans . A woman sat on the bed looked at the guy who was the floor writhing and begging for her to touch him . He had refused her and now begging infront of her .

She looked up when her General entered and frowned " What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy? "

" It's urgent Your mejesty , The spies have send reports , stating the Kang Iseul is leading an army of 1,000,000 "

She frowned as she got of the bed and glared at her General " How did they manage to get more troops? Didn't we kill many soldiers? How can they get ready for battle so soon? "

" We recieved the news that the Third princess of Ilania Kim Haeun is backing the Kang family , and will be supervising the battle " The empress smirked as her eyes shone with interest " So that Chaewon has been disposed after a defeat? I must say the empress of Ilania is quite ruthless . Anyways this Haeun , isn't she the one who wanted to rebuild the trade route with us? A royal who works with the merchants , let's see what's sp special in her that the empress of Ilania send her here "

---------------------------------------------------

" Thankyou so much Third princess and Commander Kang , if you hadn't come with more troops , we would have been ambused by the Zaveri Army " General Chi said as she bowed to them and Haeun rolled her eyes .

' There wouldn't have been any need for it had you used your brain before celebrating for victory '

When they had reached there , the Zaveri Army was surrounding them . General Chi was struggling in the battle with her troops , at the battle Yoongi killed many soldiers of the Zaveri Army .
He took the lead and broke the Army defence and leading the troops to attack the Zaveri Army to retrieve other territories . Because of this everyone agreed to lead the troops and those who were reluctant became willing when Haeun looked at them with a sweet....very sweet smile .

As for Haeun....well as someone from the mordern world who saw so many corpses and bloodshed for the first time in life , she was puking even after the battle .

Yoongi looked at Haeun who was sighing and again while smelling the fragrace from the flowers she made him bought for her " Are you okay now? "

Haeun smiled as she looked at Yoongi
" Congrats , it won't be long before you become a General and I will also work hard to get used to this , I promise next time I won't stop in the middle " and she looked as she frowned .

" Don't blame yourself for it , had you not told us to prepare for the battle we would've lost many troops . Besides you grew up in a palace , I was different...I'm used to this.." Haeun looked at Yoongi and saw him smiling " When I was a kid , because I couldn't find food I used to go to hunt for small animals . One time I was surrounded by somewolfs , and I thought I could fight them . But I got injured pretty badly , I thought I was going to die . But at that moment my master saved me " Haeun looked at him curiously.

" Who? You never told me about him "
Yoongi smiled at her and looked up at the sky " There is a place on the mountain , when he lives . There are other men too there , many of them who lived there since they were new born , haven't even seen a woman . We all pratice matrial arts and meditation in hopes that one day maybe we can also become immortal like him "

" What? He's an immortal? " Haeun frowned as she looked at him .

' When did it suddenly changed into a fantasy world? '

" How can that be possible? No one can be immortal " Haeun said but if she thinks about it , it doesn't seem that wierd because had anyone told her one day she would travel to another world and fight for throne with her two sister while also marrying one man after another , she would have thought they were crazy .

" Well....I also didn't used believe it but the oldest member was 89 when my master took me to the place , and that man was a kid when his father brought him there . Beside having white hair , my master still looks like someone who's in his mid twenties "

Haeun was stunned , it looks like this world isn't that simple . She looked at the smile on Yoongi's face who surely was reminded of his master and his life before , she hesitantly asked him .
" Do you still want to go back? "

Yoongi turned to her and saw the smile which was completely contrast to the frown on her head . Does she know she makes wierd faces? But seeing her like this , where she can't hide her thoughts makes him happy .

" I won't be able to go back anymore "
He said as he walked ahead , Haeun frowned as she walked beside him .
" Why ? " he smirked at her as he looked away " I won't tell you that " Haeun glared at him and huffed .

" Yoongi..." he turned to her and noticed her looked at someone standing a bit far from them " He's been looking at us for a while now..." Yoongi frowned when the man turned and ran away " Can he be a spy ? "

" Let's follow him " They both followed after him as they reached to a small house " He went inside..." Yoongi stopped Haeun and shook his head .

" He clearly saw us following him , it looks like a trap , I'll go first " Haeun frowned at him " When we know it's a trap why go there? " he looked at her and sighed " Because catching them can be useful for us " and he walked away .

Inside the house two men hid as they whispered to each other " Do you think it will work? " the other guy nodded .

" Ofcourse it will work , I saw her following me . With this strong scent she would be out cold on the floor with no strength to fight back "

The two giggled as they everything up
" I heard that third princess is love by the empress of Ilania and is her favorite"

" I know that's why I made this plan , she also loves handsome men . I heard she have many men in her harem , although we were Commanded to bring her back , won't it be amazing if she liked us and brought us back with her? "

When they heard the door opening their eyes widen and they peeked around the corner , Yoongi frowned as soon as he entered the room .

' Something is wrong with this fragrance , is this...chloroform? I need to get out of here '

He turned to leave but was held by someone while a man stood in front of the door as he gave Yoongi a wierd smile .

" Where do you think you're going leaving us alone like this? " Yoongi pushed away the person holding on to him and glared at the man blocking his way " Who are you? " the man smirked as he came closer to Yoongi " Your soulmate " he said as he moved his fingers over Yoongi's arm , he stepped back disgusted as he realised what the guy was doing . The guy again tried to touch him but Yoongi punched him and the both guys stared at him shocked , the guy who was punched glared at him .

" How could you hit me ? Come let's tie her up " He said and his partner helped him while Yoongi's mind was getting foggy as he was losing his consciousness . Yoongi tried to hit them again when tied a blindfold over his eyes but they had already tied his hands .

" Bringing you back just like that won't be a good thing , If you takes us back with you , we will keep you happy princess " the guy said as he and his partner looked at Yoongi .

His partner put his hand over Yoongi's thighs as he moved it towards his croch , while Yoongi froze as he had a flashback of when Jimin had mistaken him for Haeun " Princess , let me make you ha.."

The guy froze and his eyes widen , he jumped back as he looked at Yoongi shocked " Why does she have dick?"

His partner looked at him shocked and back at Yoongi , the other guy came to his side as he whispered " How can the princess be a man? We got the wrong person? " his partner nodded as they moved away from Yoongi .

" Let's leave quickly " They turned around and left silently while Yoongi was tried to get himself free .

Outside Haeun walked towards the house worriedly , Yoongi didn't come out yet and she couldn't hear anything either . Just as she reached the doot , two men rushed out in hurry bumping into her . The two men glared at her , Haeun glared back at the two as she recognized the guy they followed .

" What are you looking at? Haven't you seen a handsome guy like me ? No matter how much you stare , you'll never be as handsome as me " he said arrogantly as he ran away with his friend .

' Can't he see my chest? ' Haeun shook her head , it's not a new thing for her anymore ' Wait ! They left? But where is Yoongi ? ' she entered the house and as she walked inside her eyes widen when she saw Yoongi tied up , she covered her nose when she realised the lingering smell of chloroform .

" Don't you dare touch me again or I'll break you hands and shove them up your ass " Yoongi cursed as he felt someone walking towards him , Haeun smirked as she looked at him . For someone like Yoongi to be in a state like this , is quite alluring . He doesn't seem to be hurt , she sat beside him as she put her hand over his chest and he moved , she silently giggled as she moved her hand down , Yoongi turned over his front , facing his back towards her and Haeun grinned as she put her hand over his butt . Yoongi gritted his teeth as put his whole strength and the rope losen around his wrist , Haeun's eyes widen as she froze .

" I will kill you " He said as he punched her hard and Haeun fell back groaning , Yoongi immediately opened his blindfolds and looked at her shocked .

" You? What are you doing here? Who hit you? " Haeun glared at him .

" Who do you think did it? " Yoongi glared back as he realised it was her and was going to curse her but stopped when he saw the mark of his hit .

" I'm sorry..." he said as he pulled her closer and checked her face , Haeun saw the worry on his face and smile but hissed when she felt the pain . He did hit her hard , she won't make this mistake again .

-------------------------------------------------

In the next few months , the Ilania Army won every battle they faught . Soon the cities and towns that were lost were regained . The news about the victories have reached back to the capital .

" This is amazing , all our lost territories has been recovered . Yoongi hyung and princess both are fine and Yoongi hyung even got promoted to the position of lieutenant " Jungkook said as he read the letter " Now they just have to finish the final battle and they will return soon "

' Come back soon princess , I can't tolerate Jin Hyung's lessons anymore '

" thankgod she's okay , now I just wish for her to come home soon " Jin said as he thanked Yoongi in his heart , knowing well he will protect her .

" Ofcourse she's my wife , she will win "
Jimin said as he grinned , Namjoon smiled as he thought about that night , all these months it was that night that was keeping him sane . He can't understand how can he get so addicted to her ? Even after knowing it might not be anything special for her . He just wishes for her to come back soon .

While everyone in the north palace was happy , Taehyung was frowing as he walked away  , Jiho followed behind him  " What happened Hyung? "

" Something's wrong..." Taehyung said as he stopped walked , Jiho looked at him confused " But we are winning all the battles , what is wrong then? Third princess is supervising the battle herself and you've already helped them alot "

" How can the Zaveri Army lose so easily ? I just..." he trailed of as his eyes widen in realisation " Hurry up , I have to send a letter to her " Taehyung said as he hurried to write the letter while Jiho made arrangements to send it to Haeun.

-----------------------------------------------

" After the battle we faught hard to win , Third princess arranged this amazing feast to celebrate for our victory , soon we will throw that Zaveri Army out of our Kingdom " Iseul said and the soldiers cheered , Haeun smiled as she looked around at all the soldiers .

The two guys standing behind Haeun smirked at each other as they walked towards her and held her hands smiling seductively at her .

[ If you have forgotten they are the men the Governor had arranged for Haeun , and Yoongi had gotten upset]

While at the border Haeun was preparing for the battle , back in capital the news of her constant victory have irked many people and also gained her more supporters .

" She's out there stealing all my glory and I'm stuck here inside this palace?!"
Chaewon said as she gritted her teeth
" How can I let this happen? How can I lose all I worked so hard to get? "

Yoongi glared at Haeun as she laughed while those two motherfuckers were giggling shyly , he picked a bottle . After finishing it whole he glared at her before walking away , as he stumbled walking back to his place .

" I'm a fool ! That day she was apologizing but see now she's laughing with those bastards ! Jimin is right all these little bitches are...how can I get anrgy over them when she herself goes after them , huh...do I even have a right "

" You do.." he turned back and blinked his eyes as he saw Haeun smiling at him sadly " I'm sorry , I say it too often I also hurt you alot right? " She said as she walked closer to him .

Yoongi looked back at her silently and she smiled at him as she giggled , he frowned with a pout " Why are you laughing? Is it because of their stupid jokes? " she shook her head as  cupped her face .

" It's because you look too cute ! My little dumpling , so white so fluffy . You're my cotton candy " she said as she pinched his cheeks , he smiled as he put his head over her shoulder , Haeun smiled knowing if he was sober he would've kicked his ass .

" What's cotton candy? " he asked as he closed his eyes and wrapped her arms around her waist , she wrapped her arms around his " It's a candy that looks like cotton.."

" I never heard of it.." she kissed his cheeks " I'll try to get it for you "

" I like it....when you are so sweet with me , my...cotton candy..." he said and Haeun felt his felt totally on her , she stumbled back as she balanced both of them and sighed as she realised his fell asleep .

-------------------------------------------------

Chaewon looked at all the knights and nodded " Hurry , we are leaving " the knights were ready to move on her command when they were stopped .

" STOP ! " Chaewon turned around and was shocked to see Scholar Yun , it was in the middle of the night....what is she doing here?

" What are you doing with the knights?"
Scholar Yun asked sternly , Chaewon frowned as she looked back at her .
" Why are you here at this time Scholar Yun? " she asked not answering her questions . Scholar Yun glared at her and Chaewon sighed " I'm leaving for the west border to fight the battle , this is not something you have to worry about "

" Fight the battle? The empress have send the third princess to deal with this issue , and commanded for you to stay in the capital . Are you going against the Royal command ? " Scholar Yun said and Chaewon scoffed .

" Do you think I don't know you support that garbage Haeun? I have been in more battle then she can even dream off , all these years every Kingdom's army feared fighting against us because of me , just because of one defeat I lost everything ! Do you expect me to see her take my everything ? Did my soldiers died for nothing? Even you know I was schemed against . I respect you as my teacher but I won't be polite if you block my way " Chaewon said as she tried to walk away with her knights , Scholar Yun clenched her  jaw .

" CROWN PRINCESS CHAEWON , YOU'RE GATHERING KNIGHTS IN THE PALACE , ARE YOU REBELLING? "

Chaewon turned to her confused and shocked while Scholar Yun looked at her with a stern look " If you don't dismiss them immediately , it will not be shocking if you're accused of rebellion. Forget about you glory , will you even be able to keep your life? Who do you think will harm you more ? The one at the battle or the one here inside this palace?" 

Chaewon sighed as she closed her eyes
" Dismiss " the knights bowed as they immediately left , Chaewon looked back at Scholar Yun " I was being too impulsive , thankyou Scholar yun . I'm impressed , you surely know how to help that trash Haeun "

Scholar Yun sighed " Help her? She doesn't need my help Chaewon , what I can't see is you two fighting . I'm just reluctant to see you two kill each other"

Chaewon chuckled dryly " And who wants to kill ? Back then....I treated Haeun as my blood sister ! I knew she wasn't favoured in this palace , that's why even though I was constantly going to battle and was mostly at the border , I tried to make sure she fine here , I would bring her gifts and play with her everytime I could get free . I even...introduced her to Seokjin.."

Chaewon clenched her fist at the memories " And what did she do? How did she treat me? "

" then I will tell you something..." Scholar Yun said and Chaewon looked at her frowning " Back then you were fighting in battles and upon returning your wish was to marry Seokjin . Nobody knew this and coincidentally  mejesty arranged their marriage when you were not here  , guess the reason behind it? "

Chaewon's eyes widen , because she hadn't told anyone about her feeling for Seokjin except Haeun . Even thought many people know that her and Haeun don't get along , not many know the reason .

" Back then I originally went to discuss some important matter with her mejesty when..."

Flashback

" Mother , the Lee family is conspiring again , they want to marry that Seokjin to Chaewon . Did you know about this?"
Soomin said as she looked at the empress worriedly , Scholar Yun who was listened this immediately hid herself .

" What? That fast? "

Soomin nodded " If we didn't do anything soon then we will be seeing that son of Lee family sitting on the throne of emperor mother . Advisor Lee have made all the efforts and used all trick to push that Seokjin in Chaewon's arm "

The empress clenched her fist " That woman !! I shouldn't have been soft-hearted back then and let them keep that bastard . If in future he really became the emperor , then all the efforts made my our family from decades will go to waste ! She wants to marry her son to a princess right? Then I will give her that , pass a decree...."

Flashback over

" Soomin..." Chaewon was shocked at the truth , as she realised the conspiracy she thought about the past .

Flashback

Chaewon was hurring towards the imperial palace , the moment she returned back to the capital and heard the news , her heart was shattered while her world was torned apart .

The empress had refused to see her , she was walking out of the imperial palace when she heard two servants gossiping .

" It quite amusing , both crown proncess and third princess like the same man "

" but her mejesty surely love third princess more , who said she isn't favoured? See a bit tantrum and Her mejesty gave that Seokjin to her , while crown is busy fighting for the Kingdom "

" Yeah , third princess looks so naive and innocent but she's heartless and cruel to snatch the man crown princess likes evem after everything crown princess did for her "

" Yeah even I feel bad for her "

' I couldn't get anything I wanted...nothing ! You even snatched the man I love? You ungrateful bitch '

Chaewon clenched her jaw and she left

Flashback over

Chaewon laughed at her fate and Scholar Yun looked at her pitifully .

*******************************
Hey reader ,
Do vote and comments please , rating isn't good and that's why I can't even get more views . Please can't you all atleast vote?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 18.8K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...
22.1K 769 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
190K 7.6K 63
Never loved by anyone before but now she's loved by the 7 men whom they want for their own. Who will she choose? Started:12/25/21 Completed: 2/11/22
4.2M 159K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...