𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓, ʜʜ

By Fangirl_332

[ ʏ.ʜᴀᴢʙɪɴ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ 𝒙 ғ.ᴍᴀᴋɪᴍᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ] |ᴄʜᴀɪɴsᴀᴡ ᴍᴀɴ x ʜᴀᴢʙɪɴ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ᴄʀᴏssᴏᴠᴇʀ| 𝐀 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲... More

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄/𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 (𝟏/?)
𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ ( 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓 )
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ ( 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 )
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
𝐐 & 𝐀

Chapter 3

2.3K 91 5
By Fangirl_332

---

THE LIMOUSINE RIDE HOME WAS AWFULLY quiet after the incident at the news station with Katie and charlie, with Y/N receiving a few scratches on one of her sleeves.

Y/N sat next to vaggie, leaning her elbow against the window with her hand on her cheek, staring emotionlessly at the moving road before her, before slowly turning to look at the three of them who were still silent.

Charlie looked down on to the ground with a somber look and sighed before looking at her girlfriend, vaggie who on the other hand was glaring with a twitching eye straight at angel, whom was playing with the cars window either ignoring her burning glare or isn't aware of it. If looks could kill, he would've been already dead long ago.

Angel then stopped after he noticed that Y/N, vaggie and charlie were now all staring at him. Vaggie scrunched her her mouth down at her with fury and angel finally decided to break the silent tension around then.

"What?" Angel asked confused, which caused vaggie to explode with rage.

"What? WHAT?! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" Vaggie screamed furiously and ripped her hair in the process.

Angel groaned with process. "I owed my girl buddy a solid, isn't that a redeeming 'quality' ?" Angel pulled two quoting fingers on the quality word. "Helping friends with stuff?"

"Not with turf wars! That results with territorial genocide!" Vaggie shouted, to which angel just merely ignored nonchalantly.

Meanwhile with Y/N who was in the middle of it just focused on charlie who was watching the argument between the two. Y/N's gaze then focused back to angel.

"Ehhh, you win some, you lose a few hundred." Angel replied, his shoulders shaking from laughing while he leaned back with his top arms adjusting on the back of his head.

"It wasn't that bad anyways.." He added with a sigh as he continued to play with the window.

...Only for vaggie to throw a dagger at the button, to which angel quickly jolted away from it with shock and looked back at her. Which she was glaring at him with a threatening look of her own.

"Ah come on, I had to! My credibility was on the line!" He sighed rubbing his forehead. "I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was trying to go clean? It just throws out my persona." Angel added while fluffing up his 'chest' fur.

"YOUR credibility?! What about the hotel?! Your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke!" Vaggie said, practically screeching at him at this point as she fumed in her seat as if not to attack him on the spot.

"No no no, babe. Jokes are funny." He replied. "I made you look... Eh...." He thought for a second before piping up again. "Sad! And pathetic!"

Y/N could see charlie getting more afraid digging her face deeper into her hair as angel lists off the horrible things on about an orphan before fully hiding her face away upon the mention of progeria.

"GREAT! Now I'm bummed thinking about it! Does this thing have any liquor?" Angel said before looking around the limousine for any of it. Y/N rested her leg over the other and carefully taking off her coat from her body as she watched the drama unfold silently.

"Can you please just TRY to take this seriously?" Groaned Vaggie. With angel laying down on the floor. "Fine, I'll try. Just don't get your taco in a twist baby." Angel snapped his fingers and winked while doing so before continuing the search.

"Was that you trying to be sexist? Or racist?" Vaggie asked, this time standing from her seat as she glared at him in a threatening manner.

"Whatever pisses you off more." Angel replied apathetically. Much to the annoyance and frustration of vaggie. "Is there seriously no liquor in here?" Angel complained.

"I'm gonna kill him." Spat vaggie while she sat back down. "Too late toots." Angel said, which made vaggie grit her teeth.

"Wait, would that make me double dead?" Asked angel sarcastically. "Hah! Where do I exactly go? to double hell?" He said before laughing loudly. "Sorry, you're stuck with me toots, get used to it." He added with amusement in his tone.

Vaggie just looked at him with rage as she looked like a rabid animal ready to viciously devour their prey in any second it's let out of the cage.

Y/N folded her coat away, only leaving her in her neatly worn long-sleeved shirt and tie to be revealed and just decided to ignore them the rest of the ride home.

━━━━━━・❪ ⛓️⛓️ ❫ ・━━━━━━

As soon as all of them got out of the limo, vaggie and angel kicked the door open and then entered inside with Y/N and charlie following behind them, with Y/N holding charlie's hand in her own since she was begging with her eyes alone before they left the limo. Which Y/N complied as mere orders.

Y/N watched angel dust bend down over the small freezer and took a box of popsicles that have looked pretty worn out and melted for a while due to the lack of electricity.

"Hey, want some pop?" Angel said as attempted to offer them the worn out popsicles. "I doubt it'll be enough to feed the wayward soldiers out here." He said laughing. And noticed that charlie was still in her down mood.

Angel stopped laughing and went to reach out to charlie, but he stopped himself and just walked away as if not wanting bother both of them.

Charlie eventually let's go of her hand and walks out the door with Y/N watching her leave. You stood up and slowly approached the door to follow but stopped when she was about to touch the knob upon hearing charlie talking to someone.

From what she can, she had a pretty good guess it was her mother, Lilith, the queen of hell. She could hear her small sobs through the door as she eventually leaned against the door with a depressed sigh along with the sound of her figure sliding the door before she can hear hear her hanging up.

Y/N waited for a few seconds, before gently knocking on the door before slowly opening it to see charlie who took a few steps away back as Y/N stepped out the door. "O-Oh, Y/N! Uh... What are you doing out here?" Charlie asked nervously.

"I came to see if you were alright princess Charlotte.." Y/N said with a gentle smile.

"You know you can just call me charlie right? You don't need to be formal with me.." Charlie said with a nervous assuring smile. "My pologies Charlie, of course." Y/N said with a light giggle.

"Are you alright by the way charlie?" Y/N said and tilted her head while her arms were on her back.

"Y-yeah! Of course I'm fine! Hahahaha!" Charlie laughed nervously. Trying to assure Y/N that it was fine despite the obvious signs that said otherwise.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked curiously.

Charlie just sighed in defeat and explained everything to her what's happening. While both of you were now sitting against the door next to each other. With Y/N patting her back as charlie continued ranting about her problems on your shoulder while gently playing with your braid with you humming gently in response. You could feel her tears dripping on her shirt but didn't mind it.

"Well... That's about it, but it's no big deal after all..." Charlie said and sighed as she looked up at her while wiping away her tears, sniffling her nose.

Y/N smiled in assurance as she helped charlie to stand by holding gently onto her upper arms.

"It's ok, charlie, I understand what your going through is tough, but it is what it is here in hell, but I'm sure that in no time you can soon prove everyone wrong when people are eventually convinced to come here." Y/N said while wiping away a tear from her eye and charlie looked at her with sparkling eyes. "Y/N.... Can I ask you something...?" She softly replied softly.

Y/N hummed and nodded her head. "Go ahead."

"Do you actually believe in my cause at all?" She looked at you with a gleam of hope in her gaze.

Y/N chuckled gently and pats her on the head. "Of course I do, nothing would really benefit me being here and working if it wasn't you know?" She said.

"I swear on my word that you won't regret bringing me in your cause.." Y/N said while adjusting bow tie which was a bit loose and looked up at her with a smile once she was done.

Charlie smiled brightly and tightly embraced Y/N, startled at first but eventually returned the embrace. "You're the best Y/N.... I'm really glad I let you join in, and thanks for being here for me too." She said with joy, clinging on to her shirt even tighter.

'I certainly know I'm hell, but why do I feel like I'm talking to an angel?!' Charlie gushed in her thoughts with a bright red blush covering her cheeks.

"It's no problem..." Y/N said as she pats her back gently, unaware of the cold look in her gaze that Y/N had on before eventually pulling away and it was back to normal. "Now why don't we get inside now? I'm sure you wouldn't wanna get too lonely." Y/N said as she opens the door and gently guides her back inside.

"Alright then... Thanks again Y/N, It really means a lot me." She said with a bright smile before entering back inside as Y/N gestured her to go first.

Y/N looked out ahead to the corner with an emotionless look for a moment as if someone was there, before then turning away inside and shuts the door.

As soon as the door shuts, a figure from the corner emerged out with a smile wider than usual with interest and curiousity at the woman who actually noticed him, static radio noises can be heard faintly if hearing right, but no one did. So the demon decided await for a little more before making his presence known.

"My goodness, how entertaining...."

---

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 393 28
"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚...
31.7K 485 27
𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ⚠️𝙽𝙾 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 ⚠️ ☞︎︎︎ 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 !! 4𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚗 #...
147K 7.8K 40
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌℌ & ℌ𝔅 𝔵 𝔖𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔲𝔰! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "ℝ𝕦𝕟, 𝕣𝕦𝕟, 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕡𝕦𝕥...
6K 257 4
"ℋ𝒾𝓈 ℯ𝓎ℯ𝓈 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓁𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒸ℴ𝓁𝒹" ____ (𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) ____ 𝐁...