๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By Marianaa-G

|| ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐— ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ || ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๆœฌ็‰ฉใฎๆ‚ช้ญ” โฌŽ ... More

โœฐ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐žโœฐ
โฃ๏ธŽ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌโฃ๏ธŽ
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐œ๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’:๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐€๐ซ๐œ๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๊ง‚
๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐’๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐œ๊ง‚

๊ง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๊ง‚

1.6K 40 31
By Marianaa-G

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆
Second person's POV:
You and Uzui stood in front of Gyutaro, your swords ready. Uzui looked at you and then back at Gyutaro.

'If he even lays a finger on her, I'll tear his limbs open', Uzui thought while a shadow covered his face. You noticed his dark aura and put a hand on his shoulder, which had great effect on him because he immediately calmed down.

"Don't worry Uzui-kun, we can do this", you smile at him. His dark aura was gone and was replaced with a flowery one.

"Ofcourse Y/n-chann!~ let's kill them fast so we can eat ramen together!", Uzui said as he already had fantasies of you and him sitting together. You sweat-drop and nod slowly.

"Yeahh sure", you shook your head and focus on the demon again.

Gyutaro looked at Uzui and readied his sickles.

"Blood demon art: Flying blood sickles!", Gyutaro attacked first with his blood demon art and aimed for Uzui but he quickly dodged while also protecting the two humans behind him.

Gyutaro didn't stop there and had his sickles spin around and attack again. Uzui looked at the 2 behind him and then back at the sickles.

'Slashes of blood like thin blades, and this many of them! I can't handle them all while protecting these people and Y/n-chan!', he thought while looking at you.

As if you knew what he was thinking, you nod and quickly grabbed the two people behind him and jumped off that building. Uzui threw tiny but effective bombs so Gyutaro would get distracted. And then the floor exploded.

"What was that? An explosion... he dropped down to the first floor huh?", Gyutaro said and looked around if you were still there but saw nothing.

Uzui looked behind him and saw you with the two humans.

"Run immediately and find a place to hide!", you said and gave them some medicine for the injured woman. The two nodded and thanked you before running away.

"You're not getting away!", Gyutaro said as he was preparing another attack, "Bend. Flying Blood Sickles". The sickles only came Uzui's way but you helped him slice the slashes. Uzui looked grateful but he didn't want you to get hurt.

'So he can control the slashes themselves? Blood slashes that keep moving until they hit their target and explode!', Uzui thought while cutting the slashes.

"Uzui-kun, those siblings... the sister didn't die even after she was decapitated. I've never seen that before! Maybe we can destroy them both if we behead the brother and sister on the same time instead", you said as you dodged and sliced the slashes coming your way.

Uzui nod and grabbed the tiny bombs.

"Either way we have to do it!", he threw the bombs up in the sky and sliced them up until they exploded. The whole building exploded.

Inosuke and Zenitsu were outside the building, lying on the ground while Inosuke screamed: "look out!".

You and Uzui waited outside of the building to see if it had any effect. But as expected, the two siblings were wrapped up in Daki's sashes which protected them from the explosion.

You sigh and look at Uzui. He smirked and nod.

"Well, I can tell it's not going to be a walk in the park", Uzui said as the sashes began to disappear back into Daki's back. You shook your head.

"No kidding, this Gyutaro demon is one hell of a beast", you look closely and saw Daki on Gyutaro's back.

"The thing about us...is that we're two people in one!", Gyutaro said while smirking. You look at Uzui and sigh.

"So I was right, it's not one or another, it's both. We have to kill them both at the exact same time Uzui-kun", you said while readying your sword.

Uzui nods and cracked his knuckles.

"I trusted your words even if they were not true", he smirked and gave you a wink. You chuckle at that.

"Jeez so romantic", you said sarcastically as he pouted.

"Hah this really pisses me off. You're good-looking, you have three wives and on top of that, you're full of swagger", Gyutaro said with a scowl. Uzui just looked at him with a deadpanned expression.

"You're different, aren't you? You're not like any of the other Hashira I have killed. You must've been special since the day you were born. A chosen talent, right?", Gyutaro then grinned.

"That makes me so jealous! I need you to die as soon as possible!".

"Talent?", Uzui scoffed. Gyutaro looked at him confused.

"Do I look like someone with any talent? If someone like me gives that impression, you really are living a blessed life", Uzui began. Gyutaro's smile faded and his head tilted to the side while glaring at him.

"You may be centuries old, but if you've stayed shut up inside a place like this...I guess you can't help being ignorant of the real world", Uzui said. Daki frowned and yelled at him.

"What do you know about it!?".

"I know, all right. But you have no clue, do you? See, this country is vast. It's teeming with people who'd blow your mind. Some are complete enigmas. Some can take up a sword and become a Hashira in two months.

Me, chosen? Don't give me that crap! Just how many lives do you think I've let slip through my fingers until now?", Uzui said while gripping his swords tightly. You gave him a look of pity and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Uzui-kun, it's okay. What happened with those people are all in the past now. I also have lost many people close to me...but you have to remember to protect those who are still alive. Because you can still protect them", you smile at him.

Uzui looked at you for a few seconds and smiled back.
'Of course, I still have to protect innocent people, my friends, my wives. You.', he thought and nodded.

"You're right Y/n-chan, I'll protect the ones that I can still protect", he smiles at you as you give him a thumbs up. Gyutaro frowned.

'I hate seeing her interact with that damn Hashira..'.
"Then how do you explain it? My blood sickles are drenched with deadly poison, yet you simply refuse to die!", Gyutaro scratched his neck furiously.

"I come from a line of shinobi. I've become resistant, so poison doesn't work on me", Uzui said proudly but dead seriously. You looked at him, slightly impressed.
"The shinobi were wiped out back during the Edo Period! Don't give us that crap!", Daki said angry.

"That's no lie. The shinobi exists. I had nine brothers and sisters. Seven of them died by the time I turned 15. Panicked by our clan's decline, my father, just like a man possessed, forced us to submit to brutal training. And the only survivors were myself and my brother, who was two years younger.

My brother was exactly like my father. The same mindset, the same mannerisms as my father...his subordinates were pawns.

His wives were expendable so long as they produced heirs. No one else ever had any say. Resolutely indifferent. And I...didn't want to be like him!", Uzui said with a determined tone. You clap your hands and wipe an imaginary tear away.

"Uzui-kun...that was so heart-touching!", you gave him a big smile in which he gladly returned with a soft smile.

'Master...Y/n-chan, for your sake I'd never think twice about laying down my life. I can surely accomplish everything. Those who have baggage like conflict or quandaries are spineless fools. That's always been the story of my life'.

Gyutaro looked at him and tilted his head.

"Huh? Huh?", he then laughed.

"What the hell are you laughing for?", Uzui said angry.

"The poison's affecting you, after all! Slowly but surely! Claiming it didn't work on you was just bravado! Pretty humiliating, huh?", Gyutaro laughed.

You looked at Uzui and he was indeed right. It started by his head. You quickly looked through your special first aid kit as you pulled it out of nowhere, to see if you could find anything that could help against poison.

Uzui smirked and laughed.

"Oh no! It has absolutely no effect on me! Wanna see me dance? I'm so on fire, I could eat 100 bowls of tempura udon! In a flashy way that is!", and so Uzui ran towards Gyutaro and Daki and tried to strike at them. Gyutaro dodged but Daki got kicked and was sent to the sky. Gyutaro scowled.

"Don't you dare kick my little sister!", he yelled while Daki prepared to slash Uzui from the sky.

"You scumbag!", she yelled and attacked from above.

"Nuh uh", you grin and had a lot of tiny bombs in your hands and threw them at the exact spot where Daki and Gyutaro wanted to attack. Gyutaro noticed this and dodged the bombs but Daki was too late and her sashes came in contact with the bombs and it exploded in her face. Gyutaro looked at you and Uzui with a glare, well mostly at Uzui.

'Well, those are unique explosions. They can inflict damage on a demon's body and explode with the slightest friction from a strike. She got hit because she slashed one without realizing that. She's always taking a hit, that one!', Gyutaro thought as he saw Daki's body apart from her head.

Uzui immediately went straight for Gyutaro's neck. He attacked with his blade but it extended. Gyutaro looked a little shocked.

'The blade is extend— he's holding onto the tip of his sword! What kind of insane grip does he have?', Gyutaro thought.

"Now!", Uzui managed to slice his arm off and the collar-like thing on his neck.

"Damn, I botched the chance to finish off this one!", Uzui said while preparing his swords again. You stood by his side.

"Either way, it wouldn't have mattered. We still need to decapitate them both at the same time", you look at Daki who's still on the ground grabbing her face.

Uzui sighed and nodded.

"But how the hell are we going to slice their heads at the same time?", Uzui thought out loud.

"I don't know yet, but what I do know is that we have to weaken them first", you said and he nods.

"Waahhh! He beheaded me again! Damn you! Damn you!! I'll make you pay for this! Not fair! Not fair at all! Why am I the one who's always getting beheaded?", Daki yelled furiously while holding her face.

"Hold on, you're onto us aren't you?", Gyutaro said, completely ignoring Daki's tantrum.

"About what?", Uzui smiled.

"Not finding out about us will do you any good! Since you're going to die a slow and steady death anyway! Even as we speak, we're creeping toward victory aren't we?", Gyutaro said smugly. Inosuke and Zenitsu suddenly made their presence known.

"I don't know about that!", Inosuke yelled with his swords in the air, "Better not forget me! Not only yours truly, Lord Inosuke, but his minion is here as well!". Zenitsu was standing next to Inosuke, sleeping. Gyutaro looked at them confused.

"Who the hell are these guys?", he scratched his neck.

Then Tanjiro jumped down out of nowhere with his sword in his hands.

"Huh?", Gyutaro looked even more confused but Daki was shocked. You chuckled at them and smirk.

"Now this is what I'm talking about", you said proudly. The boys looked at you and they all smiled except for Zenitsu because he's still asleep.

"Y/n-chan!!", Inosuke and Tanjiro said happily. Uzui then smirked and looked at them.

"Hey guys, talk about flashy entrances! That's what I like to see!", he laughed and readied his swords.

Gyutaro scoffed and looked at Uzui.

"You can summon all the underlings you want, but there'll still be no blissful future waiting for you! You're all going to die anyway...except for Y/n-chann so stop staring with those sparkling eyes!", Gyutaro scratched his head.

Tanjiro's face hardened at the sound of him saying your name so casually.

'How dare he...', Tanjiro thought while gripping his katana tighter. You put a hand on his shoulder and lower your head so you could talk right next to his ear.

"Tanjiro-kun, if we want to behead them we have to decapitate them both at the same time", you said while pointing at Daki.

"You see, she was beheaded twice by Uzui-kun but she won't die. They are one".

Tanjiro blushed at how close you were and nodded at the new information.

"I see, so they're both Uppermoon 6?", he asked while looking at Daki and Gyutaro. You nod.

"Yes, they're also brother and sister", you said and sigh.

'Every demon I've encountered has a sad backstory. I wonder what they've been through'.

"We're going to win! Us, the demon slayers!", Uzui suddenly said with a grin.

"No way you can win! Not when the Hashira who's your only hope is ravaged with poison!", Daki yelled.

Uzui grinned and laughed.

"Oh we're going to win easy you dumbass bottom-feeders! I'm at the top of my game when I'm shackled by poison in my system!", Uzui said proudly. You chuckle at his sudden boost of energy.

"Oh spare us your bravado!", Daki yelled from the ground.

"Shut up! Don't you dare underestimate humans! All three of these boys are my brilliant Tsuguko! They have relentless grit!", Uzui said.

"Yeah we do!", Inosuke laughed and put his hands on his hips.

"Even if their limbs fall off, they won't let go! Decapitating you both at the same time is the only right answer isn't it! Otherwise there'd be no reason to disperse your respective skills rather than assimilating your weak sister into yourself!", Uzui laughed, "easy-peasy you two!".

Inosuke puffed out some smoke from his boar head.

"I see! it's that simple! We've as good as won huh?", Inosuke said confidently.

"All those demon slayers perished because they couldn't do that simple thing. Not even the Hashira! Fifteen for me and seven for my sister. That's how many we devoured", Gyutaro said smirking while tilting his head. Daki also joined in.

"You heard him! Not a single one lived to see daybreak", Daki said cockily. You saw Zenitsu moving his stance. You smirk slightly.

"Long nights are always on our side after all", Daki stood up while laughing,

"Every last one of you, just die!". She then attacked with her sashes and Uzui wanted to grab his swords but Zenitsu was faster.

He cut every sash within seconds and then attacked Daki. He went up in the sky with Daki while she was in shock and even more angrier than before.

"Zenitsu!", Tanjiro yelled but Inosuke laughed and reassured him.

"Leave that worm woman to me and sleepyhead! You two go defeat that praying mantis! Got that?", Inosuke said as he prepared his swords. You chuckle and give him a head pat.

"Do your best! And please don't die, both of you", you said with a close eyed smile.

Inosuke's eyes lit up and he puffed out smoke from his boar head.

"Yes ma'am!", Inosuke laughed and ran after Zenitsu and Daki. Tanjiro, Uzui and Gyutaro looked at you.

'I also want a head pat...'. Gyutaro then looked at Tanjiro with an evil smirk.

"I won't let you kill my sister".

Somewhere on a roof
Daki and Zenitsu landed on someone's roof. Daki looks at him in anger.

"You! You're the one from...", Daki trailed off. Zenitsu still had his eyes closed with a sleep bubble on his nose.

"I have something to say to you", he suddenly said, "Apologize to the girl you hurt by pulling her ear". Daki looked a bit shocked and confused.
"Huh?".

"Even if it was your earrings that provided them with their basic needs, that still doesn't make those girls your belongings. You have no right to do whatever you want to them", Zenitsu said in a serious voice.

"Don't bore me with your stupid lecture! In what world does someone as ugly as you get to speak to me as an equal? In this city, women are merchandise. The same as objects. Getting sold, bought, destroyed.

The owner is free to do with them as she chooses. Ugly people have no right to eat any meals. The inept shouldn't be treated as humans!", Daki explained while clenching her fists. Zenitsu looked untroubled.

"You shouldn't do the same horrible things to others that were done to you", Zenitsu said. Daki's voice suddenly changed, as if there were two people talking at the same time, while she had a smirk on her face.

"You're wrong about that!", Daki's hand twitched, "The horrible things done to us...The things that made us suffer...we do them back to others and collect on those debts. We can never make up for our own misfortune unless we collect it from the blessed", Daki said. Zenitsu frowned slightly.

"Because that's the way we live our lives!", another eye suddenly appeared on Daki's forehead, "We've killed off everyone who's never leveled false accusations at us, right? We're going to slash your windpipes just like we did to the others!", Gyutaro and Daki said at the same time.

You grabbed your katana and prepared for any sound or movement. You see Tanjiro slightly shaking because of the bloodlust Gyutaro releases.

"Breathe, Tanjiro-kun", you softly said. Tanjiro was slightly shocked to see you noticing his slight fear. He looks at you and smile as he nods. You see him breathe in and out and looked at Gyutaro with a glare.

'Snap out of it Tanjiro! You have to protect Y/n-chan! If she dies...then there's no point in living any more', Tanjiro thought while gripping his sword tightly.

'The second he moves, I'll have to—', Tanjiro's thoughts were cut off when Gyutaro was as fast as lighting, aiming to strike Tanjiro from beneath his chin. Everything was going in slow motion, you see Tanjiro sweating like crazy, not able to dodge his attack on time.

'Tch, what a coward. He has two Hashiras in front of him and still decides to attack a Kanoe', you thought and pushed Tanjiro behind you and blocked the attack instead. Uzui looked shocked but a bit disappointed.

'That was the perfect opportunity to have one less person obsessing over Y/n-chan...', Uzui sighed in disappointment. Tanjiro looked at you in fear and adoration.

'S-she saved me! I can't let her get hurt'.

Gyutaro on the other hand looked at you a little angry.
"Y/n-chann, I don't want to hurt you. You're too beautiful to be even touched", he said while scratching his face a little. You shivered a little.

'Normally, people would accept this compliment but right now I don't think this is good', you sweat-drop and look behind you and see Uzui and Tanjiro looking at Gyutaro with the deadliest glare you've ever seen. Uzui wasted no time and immediately attacked Gyutaro.

Swords were clashing with each other, as Uzui and Gyutaro were going at it at the same speed. You and Tanjiro wanted to help Uzui but suddenly, sashes attacked from above with full speed. You quickly slashed them all but it kept coming.

"Tons of belts from up above!", Tanjiro said while slashing and dodging the sashes. You clicked your tongue and slashed more belts.

'Yahh what a drag'.

———————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 9.9K 24
"๐‘ต๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†" "๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–" (Y/n) is the last hope in the family to become a demon slayer to save them from the poor house. Un...
116K 5.1K 27
โ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...
363K 16.4K 56
โ†ณ โ [ ๆฎ‹้…ทใชๆ„ๅ›ณ ] โž โ” yandere kny x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a low-ranking demon of questionable origins captures the ...
47.3K 1.1K 46
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค DOUMA X FEMALE!READER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emotionless. Apathetic. Unfeeling. These were words to describe both (Y/N), a human girl, and Douma, the...