MATED TO SERIES COLLECTION 2

By Suzidebeer

Like I just recently learned. Wattpad has a limit to parts being uploaded under one book. Since I've reached... More

COPYRIGHT
51. LUCAS: SECOND-GUESSING PART TWO
52. ARIANA: ANOTHER KIND
53. ARIANA: EXPOSED
54. LUCAS: THE TRUTH
55. ARIANA: WEAKLING
56. EVA: UNLUCKY
57. ARIANA: MONTHS LATER
58. ARIANA: SECRETS FROM THE PAST
59. EVA: DAD'S A LIAR
60. ARIANA: BACK FROM THE DEAD
61. EVA: SAFE ROOM
63. ARIANA: STILL BREATHING
64. ARIANA: EXPLANATIONS
65. LUCAS: THE MISSING PIECES
66. LUCAS: EXPOSED
67. ARIANA: SEE YOU LATER
EPILOGUE: EVA
EXTENDED EPILOGUE: LUCAS, three months later...

62. LUCAS: CAUGHT

62 6 0
By Suzidebeer

"I fucking told you to wait!" he hissed through the phone.

"They were in trouble. If I waited any longer everybody here would have been fucking dead!"

"What do you mean?"

I ran a hand through my hair as I started pacing. "Oliver wasn't dead. He tricked us into believing that I killed him. I don't know all the details yet but I'm working on it, but he's really dead this time.

There was a short pause. "How so?"

I hesitated.

My Mother hadn't been telling me everything like I believed she had. She only told me what she thought was necessary to keep me on-board with her plans. It had never even occurred to me that she would lie, but I suspected it and pushed it away, believing that she didn't know about the things I had learned.

I was set on going through with everything, there was no fucking doubts. . .until I kissed Ariana.

But now, my perspective had changed.

There was no telling for sure if Silas was truly responsible for our hellish lives until I talked to him. He might not have the answers but there was a possibility that he might know something that would be able to help me find the answers.

Up until a few weeks ago I had believed that Mother was right and everybody else was wrong.

"Lucas."

"I killed him," I muttered.

Curses filled my ear. He was pissed at me, not that it bothered me much.

"You—"

"He was going to kill Ari," I interrupted him. "I wasn't going to take the risk of him disappearing again. Oliver is dead and that's all that matters."

"Oliver could have had some answers!" he growled.

I rolled my eyes. "I know." My lips curled into a smiled. "Do you know that some people's blood actually tastes bitter?"

My smiled widened when he started curing again. It was so much fun to rile him up. Who would have known that the man who always seemed so calm had trouble keeping his temper in check?

But if it wasn't for him, I might still have been on the war path. He basically saved me from destruction even though I knew that when he first kidnapped me he had been set on killing me. Things had changed though when he saw Eva's locket.

My hand drifted up to finger the thin chain that hung around my neck.

"I told you—"

"I'm sure that you will be here before my next. . .feeding."

"How long?" he questioned softly.

I didn't answer him immediately. Swallowing, I paused and carefully evaluated myself. Things had changed and it might have been changing for a few years while I had been completely unaware of it. While locked up, I had taken the time to learn a bit about it but some things remained unfamiliar.

"About a week," I finally answered him. "Maybe longer because I've had a lot more blood than usual."

A twig snapped somewhere behind me, making me tense. I sucked in a breath and sighed. I was hoping for more time before he found me. I licked my lips and slowly turned round.

At first all I saw was trees and bushes but a second later he stepped into view. His low growl made the hair at the nape of my neck raise. My body reacted to the threat even though my mind knew that he wasn't going to win the fight.

I hissed at him and watched as his eyes widened in surprise.

More sounds filled the silence that surrounded us. His men were surrounding me. It was kind of funny how they thought that they would be able to prevent me from leaving.

I was faster than them and much, much stronger, especially after a recent feeding. They could hurt me but I would be healed in the blink of an eye.

Being. . .different had its advantages, but it also came with a big amount of fear because I didn't know that I was capable of yet.

The last thing I wanted to do was to accidentally kill the twin's father. Even if I had thought about doing it once.

"I'll be there in four days."

My lips twitched. "I might not be here in four days."

Silas's intent was clear in his eyes. His daughter's mate or not, he was planning on killing me.

"What do you mean?"

Silas's eyes flickered briefly to the left as his hand twitched at his side.

"I have to go," I said into the phone. "The wolfies want to play."

I hung up and pushed the phone into my pocket just as the first man attacked.

***

The smell hit me first. I pulled a face as I sucked in another breath to see if I could smell anything other than strong disinfectant.

I had been fighting his men while he watched from a distance. They had attacked me all at once when it was clear that they weren't going to get anywhere with one on one fighting. While I was busy protecting my throat from the sharp claws of one man, I had felt the sting in my arms but ignored it.

Fucking bastard injected me.

My mind was surprisingly clear but my newly found senses were dulled.

I opened my eyes and blinked at the man leaning against the wall a few feet in front of me. His head was tipped back and eyes closed by I knew that he was tuned in to my every breath.

The walls, floor and ceiling above my head was made out of concrete and obviously soundproof. Since I could only turn my head either left or right or stare at the man in front of me, I couldn't see the door. My eyes dropped to the floor and narrowed. It had some questioning stains but then again, so did the wall to me left.

Frowning, I focused my attention on the man leaning against the wall. Fur covered every inch of his exposed skin, and there was a lot of skin since he wore only a pair of black gym shorts. He actually looked like the true form of Lycans human described in folklore.

As if sensing my stare, his eyes fluttered open.

We silently stared at each other until he closed his eyes again. Was he supposed to keep an eye on me to make sure that I stayed where I was? He wasn't really doing a good job.

I could only imagine why they had me locked in a soundproof room and tied to a chair.

The creaking door announced Silas's arrival. "Out," he ordered the man.

"No."

"Wrin," Silas growled as he moved towards him.

Wrin. . .the man Eva had mentioned who was asked to look into my past. Had he found anything yet?

"Get. Out."

Wrin hesitated a second, glanced at me and then walked out of the room. The moment the door closed behind him, Silas turned to face me.

"I hope you found a good spot to bury my body." He remained silent. "Are you going to kill me?"

Silas pursed his lips. "Not yet," he growled.

"Ah." I smirked at him. "You're going to beat the shit out of me first."

He turned his back on me and stared at the wall as he curled and uncurled his hands at his sides. The silence was starting to get a little uncomfortable, but thankfully it didn't last long.

"Do you expect me to thank you for saving my daughters?" he asked.

"They're my mates," I told him. "I'll alw—"

He growled. "Don't make promises you won't be able to keep."

"Because I'll be buried six feet under?"

Silas spun around and punched me. Pain shot through my jaw as my head snapped to the side. Blood filled my mouth. I spit it onto the floor before I turned my head to look at him again.

He glared down at me with dark eyes as hair sprouted along his arms before it disappeared only to reappear again. I had never seen one of them shift before. It was kind of fascinating and disturbing at the same time.

"I really, really want to fucking rip you to pieces," he growled, "but I won't because the last thing I want to do is hurt them anymore than you already have."

The words died down when an image of the twin's flashed through my mind. He was right, I had hurt them badly but I was planning on making it up to them as best as I could.

"Where did you get the locket?"

My eyes snapped up to his. "Emeric found it. He asked me to give it back to her."

"You kept it. Why?" he asked.

I pursed my lips and dropped my eyes. He didn't have to know everything.

"Why?" he repeated his question.

Tilting my head to the side, I smirked at him. "Why did Ethan fake his death?"

The colour drained from his face.

"I wonder what your family will say once they find out that he's still alive."

Silas sucked in a breath and then struck. A clawed hand shot out and wrapped around my neck. His claws dug into my skin, making blood slowly drip down onto my chest.

"Blackmail won't get you anywhere," he growled.

"Are you s-sure?" I gasped. "It all depends on how badly you want your secrets to stay hidden."

"You know nothing."

My eyes darted over his face. "You don't look so sure, S-Silas," I whispered. "I know enough to know that Eva isn't your daughter."

Apparently it was the wrong thing to say. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 759 100
This is my collection of the best books I have read on Wattpad. All of these stories are completed. Don't forget to vote and comment on your favorit...
27.9K 409 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...
11:30 By ~D~

Romance

112K 5.7K 9
The final Wattpad book. This is a short epilogue to the Dominant Doctor Series and ending for those of you who can't buy them.
119K 3.7K 41
"I finally found you. After all these years. I'm not letting you go." She is the only one who can control him. She is the only one who he cares for...