YOU AND ME

By Winsa121

A love story of two people...who are separated in childhood... But will they meet again?.. If they met again... More

Intro
Gang 🤗
Goodbye??
Family🤗
It's Time for you.. 💕
Villain🤔
Love at first sight🤔
First impression 😉
Promise..
Not an update...
Chocolate Thief 🍫
Coffee☕
You😍
The kiss😘
Memory☺
Winnie💕
Love is a lie.. 🙂
Love❤
Reality 😳
Truth☺
Read it
Characters
First meet🤗
Remember 🤔
A Chance☺
Rival🤨
kidnap 😋
Trip🤗
Us❤
A Night🌃
kisses 💋
Emma's marriage ☺

A little 🔞

276 18 19
By Winsa121

Emma's marriage preparations are going in full swing, As all the friends and their families are at one place, So they all decided that their is no need of any Event management team, They all together can do  the marriage works happily.

But marriage preparations are not that easy to do, It requires lots and lots of work, lot of arrangements ,lot of relatives,Ufff and what not, And the marriage need to be done in 10 days just imagine the hurry in their chiang mai  guest house .

Well bright is the one who is extremely happy because of this cause Arwin is going to stay here for more 10 days it means more 10days to make him fall in love and bright also somewhere believes it is 80 percent done, Considering the all kisses and few hickeys he gave to Arwin. He is secretly looking forward to more.

But luke behavior is so odd, He is always giving cold shoulder to bright even when he is trying to approach, Not that they had any beef with each other before, The only meet each other during this gettogether itself, So he doesn't understand what actually luke problem is, Whatever his focus should be on Arwin  he can't let him go again.

Now The first and the most important event of Marriage - Shopping🛍️💸, Everyone have settled themselves in cars and are ready to go to bangkok on their shopping spree.

Arwin came outside the house and started looking for bright, Who was in one of the car ready to drive it, Arwin wants to sit beside him, But too his luck Arhith was already settled beside bright

So he went near the car window and looked at Arhith with his pout 🥺

Arhith :  Is that a pout?🙄

Arwin nodded

Arhith : You want to sit in here?

He nodded again

Arhith : Ok.. Ok.. Stop acting cute it's gross Arwin, People in love stink, Go, Sit..

Bright was all giddy Cause Arwin was beside him they would Occasionally brush their hands and look at each other , Arhith just wanted to puke, He just came here to buy clothes, But these love stuck saps!!!apart from all this what irritating Arhith the most is the slurping sound Man is making while drinking his juice, Oh god, what a luck he has today.

Arhith : Can you stop making those gorilla breathing noises while drinking?

Man : What 😁? Do you want some?

In return Arhith glared at him , While Man continued drinking, They arrived at the shopping mall. Everyone started to buy the things they require.

Emma was receiving the special attention cause she is the bride, While bright was lurking around Arwin  following him to wherever he goes.

Arwin : Will you just roam around me Or else do you wanna go and buy something.

Bright : Uhmm, Actually My mom is buying for me, She is the best at these kind of things😊.

Stella ( Bright's mom) : Bright!!

At the same time stella came insearch of bright

Stella  : Oh, Win you are here too, Honey can you help me to find something for bright.

Win : Aunty but?

Stella  : oh come on, Win see your clothes are so classy, I can say that you have great eye for colours. Now look at bright , He looks less   as my son and more like a abandoned villian.

Bright  : Mom!!

Mom : What!!

Just than Bright got a fantastic idea, He want to kiss his brain  for such killing ideas but it is inside of his head so it wasn't possible , Anyway..

Bright : Mom, You are exactly right, like Win has way more better fashion sense than me, So how about Win helps to shop and trail all the clothes for me.

Mom : Wow, That is so cool.. Win sweet heart can you help this dumb son of mine to choose some clothes, You know cause with his fashion sense , I can hardly believe he will dress as bride's brother.

How rude she didn't have to call him dumb in front of Arwin anyway she recommended , So I will let go of this. Arwin took  a grinning bright away with a smile. And started choosing few designers suits and shirts on him, He picked a few of them and asked bright to trail them on.

Bright went inside the trail room,he will not let of this golden opportunity so easily, Never in the million years. Win was waiting outside while bright was changing.

Bright : Win, Can you come inside once, This suit is so tight and not fitting me much.

Arwin : Bright don't use your brain, I already picked everything of your size, I know why you want me to come inside.

Bright : No win, Really this suit is very tight.. Please come inside and help me na... If I will come outside everyone will be swooning over me, I don't want anyone other than you too see me.. * He whined*

Arwin : You know what your excuse is not even that convincing, But okay.

As soon as he entered bright is all over Arwin pinning him to the door. About suit don't even ask , That was not even touched for once.

Bright was tenderly kissing Arwin, There lips flapping against each other. Bright broke the kiss . He held Arwin's hand on his heart and made him sense the beats that were fast and desperate to say something. He looked into his almond shaped eyes

Bright :  What are we Arwin ?   You understand what my heart and body says when you are close too me na, You don't show any resistance while I kiss or touch you this is not something for fun right ? Cause I'm serious about you.

Arwin wants to  say this not and was never something fun to him, He knows how much bright has waited for him, He was doing the same living on the other side of the earth.

Bright : I'm afraid may be I'm not showing it but I'm really afraid .. Will you leave me again ? Do you atleast remember me a bit?

A tear fell from his eyes.

Bright : I don't even know what I'm asking now, haha..

Arwin cupped his face and leaned in not to just give him a kiss but too give him answers too all his questions , An Assurance to all his fears, And to say that even if Win has to go somewhere also , At the end of the day bright will be the only destination that he would always reach .

Bright embraced all the answers but somewhere in this emotional confrontation of his heart, His body lost control a bit and worked on unbuttoning Win's shirt .

The skin is too soft, Bright could feel under his palms, Arwin was soo lost in the kissing sensation, That he didn't notice the invasion on his body, A hard pinch on his nipple brought him back. But frankly speaking he doesn't have any complains.

Bright's lips travelled through soft cheeks,  prominent Jaw, long and tender neck leaving out few traces of his lips presence every where and he took his time to look at pink buds waiting for his lips. His tongue took on One  milking it out like it is main source of his survival.

Luke : Arwin are you inside?

This shout jolted Arwin up, But bright at this situation is the last one to be bothered, He has much more two important issues  that needed his concern ,

Arwin was  in a situation that he doesn't know how to turn his moans into words, Luke will not leave if he doesn't reply and bright will not leave him considering his level of Concentration.

Luke : Arwin!!!!

Arwin : Ahh~I mean Ah! Yes Luke I mean I'm inside.

Luke : Can you please come out fastly, I have something to discuss with you .

Luke voice was clearly indicated shyness but see Win's position is different okay he didn't know bright is this good, This sensation is sending him too heaven, Oh my god! How should he control his moans..

Luke : Arwin..

Arwin : Br~~

Luke : Arwin are you okay?

Shit! This idiot ,Arwin wanted to snack Luke, Bright changed his attention to the other pink bud not bothering about any one .. He is getting his candy, World may go in too war for all he cares.

Poor Arwin, World never know's his struggle.

Arwin : Ahh! Don't bite...

Luke : I'm not bitting anything though..

Arwin : Ohh, Luke I~I~ ( Arwin control the moans) I mean I can you just wait for 5 minutes, please..

Luke : Okay, I can wait for you no matter how much it is..

Arwin somehow separated his dear chest from Bright's mouth and buttoned his shirt but bright is a dedicated person he was pecking win's lips through all this process.

Oh my god, This pervy bright can stay for a second, I can't button this fucking shirt. Arwin inwardly cursed He somehow managed to fix himself , And closed bright mouth from further any approach to his body.

Arwin : Bright I'm going out now, Look at me, Don't come out until I take luke away from here okay..

Bright made grabby hands, While pouting But No way If Arwin will stop now this will go On and On until this shop closes.

Arwin : Ahh, Luke were you waiting.

Luke : yes, I mean is this dress is looking good on me.

Arwin : Totally.. Perfect..Hmm.Can we go there I didn't liked the clothes I took let's check something else.

They both went away after few minutes bright came out and saw Emma staring at him continuously.

Bright : what?

Emma : Didn't Arwin came from this door just few minutes ago🤔?

Bright : Oh did he, I don't know?

Emma : Hey don't lie too me? I'm not a fool.

Bright : No my sweet sissy , I just went inside few minutes ago there was no one in the trail room, You are really hallucinating things ,Oh my god, All wedding preparations made your mind weak, Is this your dress, Woahh so pretty!!

Emma :  But I saw Arwin ,Anyway may be I'm hallucinating really this preparations are taking a toll on me bright ,But Is this dress Really pretty!!

Bright : Extremely , I'm telling na you are just imagining all , No one can fool you..

Emma : Yes, No one can fool me, I'm intelligent for a reason..

Bright : I can't deny.. ( 😝 )

To be continued..

The proceedings

Author is shackled with chains⛓️ and is produced in the BW Court of punishment

Bunny Win being the cute judge and Foxy Bright is the opponent lawyer

Author : Your cute honor, I'm sorry na....

Bright : No.. No.. You left us for 1 month you are going to be punished under BW Wattpad Constitution for abandonment of your first story..

Author : 😁😁, But brighty I was giving you WMB💕 to naa.. And look now I gave you such a shopping romance (Nipple play)

Bright : Yah now you gave me, But I was starved for a month, No nipples , Sex for 1 month.

Win : Excuse me they are my Nipples...

Bright : That's what !! I was starved them from 1month

Author : But I will compromise it with Smut in WMB💕 and YOU AND ME TOO..

Bright : Promise...

Author : Promise.. Promise..

Win : Excuse me, It's my sex too, People are ignoring me, Anyway you have done a heinous crime Mr. Author your punishment will be depending on your next chapters content and their time of updating.. And Our BW court want to personally thank Apanak
and bloodvibes06 for  continuously pointing out our author reckless behavior, We sincerely apologize..

The court is adjourned..

Now bright it's time for us to go home..

Bright : Ohh. That's what I was waiting for🤤.. I mean your honor..

Author words..

Apart from this punishment, I personally feel that I wrote this chapter romance better than my last chapter in WMB💕, I will become more better in upcoming days.. Stay tuned guys..

DO VOTE AND COMMENT
- With love
Nani❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 3.3K 20
Sarawat loses his memory in an accident. He wakes up only to find out he's married to his childhood best friend, Molly who is pregnant. Five years pa...
447K 19.8K 41
(Completed ✔) ⇾ Bright doesn't believe in marriage but still accepts to marry his father's secretary. Win doesn't really have any other option than t...
126K 7.6K 70
Currently under major editing BrightWinDay AU ❤️ After marrying his Best Friend, who is also happened to be a Bollywood big superstar Win Metawin, B...
64.9K 3.9K 18
Win is transferred to a new school where he develops a crush on one of his classmates, Bright and enjoys when he flirts with him. However, with ego h...