The Untold Truth

By fantaesy_ficx

' I hate people who hide truth... Even if I'm hiding one ! ' What happens when a Rich CEO , Jeon Jungkook who... More

The Beginning
The Mission
The Case
Party Proposal

The Past

19 4 0
By fantaesy_ficx

On the way to the mansion in the car.....

It was a silent drive all through and y/n was still happy because his presence was enough for her bliss... She was looking at the beautiful scenery all around her. They reached the outskirts of Busan and now there was now a single , empty road and it was surrounded by hills. Jungkook was just thinking about what his senior had said " look jungkook-ah!!! y/n is really a good girl.. She will take care of you all the life.. I know you are thinking about your past.. She is not wrong in loving you. Please try to understand what I said. Moreover I am seeing some signs that you are already falling for her. You are just denying it. I have also married to my love. So I am experienced so listen to me ." He just took a sigh. Y/n said " Busan is really beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here!" He saw a beautiful smile on her " not a problem y/n.. btw you can call me jungkook no need to be formal we can be friends OK" her smile widened " really wow... OK!!" 

He smiled " y/n please don't tell anyone  especially dad! I lied to him that we are going to Daegu for holiday. Actually I'm planning to buy the mansion here for dad's birthday. Its a surprise so please!" She smiled reassuringly " no problem I'll keep it a secret" He hesitantly spoke " umm.. y/n are you sad that I always acted cold towards you?" . She looked at him and said " no... I know you don't want to be in relationship because of your past and you can't refuse it because of dad's health so I am not bothered by this " he smiled " thank you-" . The car started jerking and stopped near an abandoned bus station. Jungkook twisted the car keys twice . The car jerked and creaked but it didn't start. Jungkook opened the bonnet and started checking the engine . He sighed and started working on it. It was almost getting dark. 

y/n was just looking at him working. He had rolled up his sleeves and his exposed forehead and concentrated face was really intimidating, She was staring at him for a long time and lost in him suddenly he looked at her and she flinched . She was caught. She looked around and started walking towards the wilderness.. he just shook his head giggling " she's cute " and went back to work Y/n moved the tall grass vanishing from jungkook's sight .

She was moving forward and she saw a dead raven with blood all over in front of her She felt nauseous and she came back. Jungkook had finished work. " y/n let's go it's getting late. y/n? y/n? where are you?" he looked around panicking . He was 100 meters away from the car and suddenly saw y/n running towards the car and panting hard. He ran towards the car and panting hard. He ran towards her and asked " where were you? I was worried " she just shook her head " it's alright I was just looking around .Sorry " he just sighed and told her to get in the car and started driving again.

She saw in her near mirror. And her eyes widened , there was a woman standing near the bus stop. She was in white and her hairs covered her face. She was staring at her and suddenly .. her head fell down to the ground. and her body remained upright. y/n got scared and turned around.

Ten minutes later.. They reached a huge gate and they entered a luxurious veranda which was decorated with expensive statues and wonderful plants and flowers. The mansion was locked and it was completely  dark "mmmh hyung told me that someone will come to give us the key. But where is that someone? Stay here and I'll go find if anyone is around!" He went away and here y/n was standing all alone in the dark . She felt a tap on her shoulders and she turned around and flinched hard gasping and trembling. She saw a old woman really creepy looking , her eyes white, white frizzy hair , mouth open wide looking at her. " ye-yes " she stepped forward and y/n went backwards she stumbled backwards on a rock , falling down and jungkook came and caught her. He looked at the old woman , she just handed him the mansion keys " who are you? where do you live?" she walked away without responding as if she didn't hear anything.

He sighed " let's go" They went inside the house and entered a room. She went and sat on the bed and he removed his jacket was hanging in on the rack " y/n are you hungry!?" I'll go get something to eat. We can't cook here. We need to clean first we'll do that tomorrow. So what do you-" he turned around and saw her peacefully sleeping. He removed her shoes and her legs on the bed and covered her with a blanket " ig she's too tired" He sat there admiring her face and smiled unknowingly. 

Suddenly he dwelled into the past.....He had just started to work as a  secret detective. He was on a mission to catch runaway criminals where he saw her Li Jihyun , in her early 20's. He fell in love with her at first sight. The next day he went to an orphanage to return the money that was stolen from them , there he saw her, playing with children. He asked the warden about her and got to know that she's an orphan who grew up there and often comes to meet the kids. She was working as a waitress. They met , became friends and finally fell in love. He proposed to her and she agreed Mr Jeon also had approved their marriage.

One day, He got ready to meet Jihyun to do shopping for marriage dress. He went down to go. Mr Jeon smiled looking at him all happy but frowned as soon as he heard when he was going out. He immediately stopped him " Please don't go out Jungkook! I have got an information that my enemies are going to kill you and me because of my business rivalry. Your life is in danger! Tell Jihyun to be safe too !". Jungkook smiled " it's alright appa I'm going out just for a while and who will dare to touch a government defence employee? Don't worry I'll be back ok ?!" Jungkook left on his bike. He picked Jihyun up, shopped for accessories and wedding dress booked it , went to orphanage spent some time together.

On the way , she was talking about the marriage with excitement he listened to her with happiness filling his heart. Suddenly they got hit by a truck.... It was a very fatal accident.

They were highly injured and were rushed to the hospital..... Jungkook woke up from 3 day coma. He saw his father and yoongi by his side. " Appa where's Jihyun? " They just lowered their head on verge of crying. He understood everything. He lost his love. His father's secretary came in and said " sir it's Mr seo behind this. We have filed complaint against him ". From that day Jungkook skipped his meals, blaming himself for her death, regretting that he should have listened to his father.

His thoughts were immediately interrupted by someone's whimpers. He looked at y/n who was sweating and trembling in her sleep. She was having a bad dream. He wiped his tears and he quietly hugged her and comforted her. " Ssshhhh it's alright it's just a dream" After a while she slept warmly in his arms peacefully hugging him tight. He kept looking at her and slept without realising that.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 36.9K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
309K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...