The Y/N Multiverse(Real World...

By Williamjwb87

Hey Hey Hey!It's The Real World Reader 3 and What's Happening?Well..... Everyone was Sent Back to the Day Tha... More

everyone Here
Prologue to the Other Side
Supernatural Misunderstanding:Alternate Ending
Death Battle Returns
Fightin around the world!
It's Fanart Fun!
It's almost 🎄 Christmas🎄
The Secondary Riders! Part 1
Secondary Riders part 2
A surprise in (Bf/n)'s Love Life?
real to Anime!
(Y/n) & The Music Box deaths
Kidnap-Uh!I mean,Invinting New Guests
Check This Out
Rescue!Titan!Awesome!
I'm A Kamen Rider~
the Remix master,Beat!Kybete's first fight!
What If...?
(Y/n)'s Future Kids
best of the human Monokuma
Will has PTSD
Reaction to The Past
(Y/n) & Will Go Popeye
Will visits the Comatose & Another Shirushi
Voodoo Thriller!
Power Of The Anitrix!
O.R.C's Human
Powers for (Y/n) 2
the Dark future and a New Organization
Another Message & Dark Warriors of the Fuhai no seirei
Check this out
Boredom and Fall to the future
relaxation or....is it?
Awkward
Other Realities
Watching MHA
Wait......WHAAAAAAATT!!!!!!!!????
Calming Summer down & Kybete's new form
Armormon/Armamon(Armorized Monsters)
Checking on the future
Will's Family House
The Omniverse Remote & a Viewing
The others are Back & Summer's Lie?!
What if!
Break
Comatose Awakens
Fiction Leap!
People Whooping Some Ass
learning about Years later
Theater on the Road
First Stop and Crazy Stunt
Snapped! & Fucked!
Songs from Future (Y/n)[Omni]
What,Next?
The Younger days
It's Question Time,Again!
Q&A Time!
The good old days with SMG4
PitStop and Battle
Halloween is Near
Happy Halloween & Happy Birthday!
The heartfelt Chapter
The Collection Room
The Fanon Death battle
The Thanksgiving Special
Chiyo's New Look
Will's Birthday
Fanart Request
Real World Theories & Bikes
Let's Ride and Let's Race!
Road Riot & Break time Interrupted?!
Christmas Party
(L/n) Parents & Team STRQ:Teen Years
Traveling The Verses with Good tunes(Filler)
Memes!
The Resistance Files
Funny moments of Natsu
Questions Return!
It's Question Time!
The (Y/n) Chibi-Verse
The world Without Me....
ROASTING TIME!
Karaoke Night
That's My Boy!
Break Time:(Y/n)'s Training
RWR:Chibi Ep 1
Don't Look yourself up
Pics of Echo
So this is Basically RWBY
ROASTING TIME!...Again
Me,Myself and I
Suction Cup Man 3:One Hell of a Climb

Will's Lab!Father & Son

226 4 2
By Williamjwb87

Everyone was Bored and wanted to Do something more exciting until...

This Startled Them all as They all Look at Bakugou.

Bakugou:FUCK YOU,IT'S NOT ALWAYS ME!

They all look at Gamagoori who is Standing still and holding Everyone That Could've done it.

In other Words,That Leaves Only one person.

Everyone:WILL!!!

They all Run to the Source of The Explosion and Find Will Covered in ash as he wipes it off of his Body.

Will:Something tells me,i shouldn't Have Used that Melted adamantium....Or Mixed it with Vibranium.

It was here That will Finally noticed the theater crew staring at him with Himself staring back until....

Will:WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS IN MY LAB?!

They decided to Yell Back at him and Say...

Everyone:WHY ARE YOU MAKING EXPLOSIONS?!

The Group and God Stare at One Another Until....

??:AND WHY ARE YOU ALL YELLING AT NEARLY 4 IN THE FUCKING MORNING?!

Everyone,Including Will,Turn to see A Pissed Off and Tired Echo Holding a Crying Wyatt in a Onesie.

Will Knew He'd be screwed,if echo directed his anger at Him....so he was honest.....And pointed at his Theater group.

Will:It was them.

Echo Immediately Handed Wyatt to Will and Did Something to the Theater Crew that made Will Cover the Eyes of his Son from seeing.

After the bloody Beatdown,Will healed them up and Dragged their Asses Over to A Massive Couch,So he Can Explain.

Will:So,To put a long story short....This Is basically My Lab.

This confused everyone except those that been to his House as when they were there,they saw a Blueprint for a new weapon to help Zeta Prime and that Wasn't the only one.

There was Over Hundreds!Maybe Thousands!No,MILLIONS Of Blueprints in that Room and Will himself was Determined to make them or He came up with all of them?

They Looked at a Picture on the Counter as it Showed a Young Will smiling with his eye closed and one eye covered with an eye patch as his teeth showed While His Master Smiles a Closed Mouth smile and had his hand on Will's head.

They felt their Heart warm up and Break apart at the same time that Will Is probably still hung over his Master's Death as His Parents Look down,Once again as they wish they were there for him but were unable to.

Will decides to demonstrate One of his Gadgets as he pulls out a Zeta Prime Themed Blaster with the theater Crew Wondering what it is with Some Knowing It's The Zeta Prime Victory Charger.

he activates the weapon as It Glows with His Chrono Crystal Energy and He yells.

Will:Zeta Prime Victory Charger!Engage!

The Chrono Crystal Energy has Been Charged into Weapon and he fires at a Target that he Summons.

Pulling the Trigger,he sends out a Yin yang colored blast at the Target far causing Will to Smirk at the results with everyone who didn't know about the Weapon to Be Impressed as Will spins it.

Summer:That's Really Amazing,Will.

Will:Thank You!I Made It,Myself.....Took About 9 Weeks Of No sleep And Lots of Caffeine,Though.

Everyone except Wyatt because he's a baby Goes Wide-Eye at that since Will just said he went NINE WEEKS Without Sleep,That.......Isn't Healthy.

But than again,Will.......Probably isn't the Most Stable Person,There is....If ya know what i mean.

He Goes on to show them,his Array of other Machines And Gadgets Like The Eranizer,A device that Can Alter one's Age to make them Older or Younger.

The old Folks in the Theater liked the sound Of becoming Young,Again.

Will Levitated a Giant Device over to them and Explained what it does despite the fact,it's Been Inactive for Years and He Built it Before He Met Echo.

Will:This Is Something Called the "bio-spawn Fusion generator",A Large Machine That Can Artificially Create real Organic Life but Two or More people Have to Enter their Genetic Code into the Machine,It doesn't Matter How many people It is,It's Basically You Can create a Child From Anyone And Anything!

Everyone immediately looks At Wyatt after hearing the Explanation but Will Debunks that Theory as He Explains That The Machine Does NOT Cause One To Become Pregnant And Echo Was Pregnant with Wyatt.

Will:I was There,When She was In labor.

He says as the Memories Play in his Head.

Will Is Seen in a Chair with His Hands On his Head as Over on the bed,His Wife is on the Bed as it's been 2 hours since her Water broke and The Doctors have yet to Arrive.

Echo looks at him and Yells..

Echo:THIS IS YOUR FAULT,WILL!YOU DID THIS TO ME!I'LL KILL YOU!I'LL RIP YOUR ARMS OFF AND BEAT YOU WITH THEM!

Will was Terrified for his Life but the Doctors Finally arrived as One said....

Doctor#1:Don't Worry,They All Act like this.

Will Decided to get To the Main Question and Ask..

Will:Will it be okay?

The doctors say the procedure could be Long or short,it all depends on the baby but Will yells.

Will:I MEANT MY WIFE!

The doctors look at each other before saying..

Doctors:We don't know.

Will was Forced to wait outside until Three Hours Later,he heard his wife's Scream and Ran inside and Grabbed her Hand.

Bad Move for Him since She Crushed it Completely but Worth it because Echo was No Longer Feeling Pain as The Doctor Said this.

Doctor:Congratulations..Mr.& Mrs.Kybete,It's a Boy.

The Doctor hands them their Baby as The newborn Kept crying until it was In it's Mother's Arms.

Echo(Holding back tears):That's right...Come to Mama...

Will was Holding back tears as Well as he was Officially a dad.

He put his pinky out to his little tyke as it grabbed it with it's tiny hands as Will smiles And says...

Will:Welcome to the World & I promise.....I won't Let Anything Or Anyone Hurt You............Wyatt.

The Now Named Wyatt continues to Whine until he Yawns and Goes to sleep with His parents.

He smiles at the Memories and looks down to see his Son sleeping in his arms.

Knowing he can't Trust the theater crew by themselves,he Freezes Time and Takes Wyatt back home.

We Arrive at the Kybete House and In Wyatt's Room and saw that like before,it had A Crib and was filled with lots of Baby toys,Play pin and a bouncer as well as the color blue.

Will walks to The Crib and Slowly puts Wyatt into the Crib before Covering him with his Blanket.

Will smiled at him and Caressed his Baby boy as he said...

Will:My Son....My Pride and Joy,I'll Do whatever it takes to Protect You and Your Mother.

Will walks away and Heads back to the Theater as he Unfroze Time.

But once he did,he saw that Some of the idiots were Screwing with his Machine,More Accurately...The bio-spawn Fusion generator.

Will:OH,HELL NAW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 15.4K 48
"I only wanted to see my Idol. Not become one." (Y/N) was a K-Pop fan, not a big deal. You get them here and there. Her best friend Joy wanting to be...
254K 8.9K 69
I do not own any pictures, songs, references, and other stuff that get put in this story. Oh, and updates are slow as hell. Came up with this story...
1.2M 37.5K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
2.4K 130 19
Maybe DON'T take a book home that kept falling off a shelf, no matter how many times you put it back in...But, did you take that advice before you to...