LOVE LIVE DREAMER - SCHOOL ID...

By sailorearth82

Following previous group, 2nd year Seisho High School student Karen Aimoto wants to create a school idol grou... More

EPISODE 1: SCHOOL SHUTDOWN
EPISODE 2: SCHOOL IDOL
EPISODE 3: FIRST CONCERT
EPSODE 5: LOVE LIVE
EPISODE 6: HISTORY
EPISODE 7: THE TRUTH
EPISODE 8: AWAKEN THE INSTINCT
EPISODE 9: BEGINEER'S DREAM
EPISODE 10: TRAINIG CAMP OF CHAOS
EPISODE 11: BONDING
EPISODE 12: THE NEW FROUZE
OVA : START TRUE DREAM

EPISODE 4: SCHOOL IDOL CLUB

15 1 0
By sailorearth82

In front of the clubroom, Karen puts the name tag on the door. Towa and Rinko look at Karen that turn around and see them. 

"The official School Idol Club is finally open," said Karen. 

She opens the door and was greeted by the old dust. The trio cough for a moment. 

"Why Tojo-sempai choose this room for our club?" asked Towa. 

Rinko looks at her best friends. 

"Let's clean the clubroom," said Rinko. 

"Yeah. It is hard to do anything when the room is dirty," said Towa.

"Then, let's clean the clubroom together," said Rinko, hyped.

(Opening Song - Zensoku Dreamer) {

Let's go! Saa koko kara [Frouze members stand in front of the school]
Hashiridasou [The 360 out around the school building]

*Music Bridge* [Screen title: Love Live Dreamer]

Mabushii taiyou machi o terashite [Taichi stands on the roof, looking at the sky]
Atarashii asa o tsurete kuru [Close up on Taichi looks at the sky]
Kinou nagashita namida kawaite mo [Karen, Rinko and Towa sit at the stairs]
Kokoro no oku mada sukoshi setsunai kedo [Chiyu, Ichie and Haruna walk along the hallway]

Takai kabe ga michi o fusaide mo [Miyuki and Shizuha look at Taichi that still standing]
Tsukamitai kanaetai [The door opens as the members of Frouze walk in].
Susumun da...!! [Taichi turns towards them. He the holding his tie]
Zensoku doriimaa! [Taichi throws the tie to the air]

Koete koete koete (takaku) [The group perform on field]
Toberu doko e datte [Karen, Towa and Rinko dance]
Yume ou tabi takanaru kodou [Chiyu, Ichie and Haruna dance while smiling]
Never give up! Doriimaa! [Miyuki, Shizuha and Taichi high 5]
Susume susume susume (tooku) [Karen Rinko and Towa looks at the flagpole that has Love Live flag]
Toberu nando datte [The Love Live flag wave by the wind]
Mayotta toki koso shinjite ite [Chiyu, Ichie and Haruna walk towards the trio]
Tsuyoku tsuyoku tsuyoku...!! [Taichi, Miyuki and Shizuha walk towards the trio
Yume no baton tsunaide ikun da [The 9 members look at the flag]
Nando mo nandodemo [The 9 of them hold their hands together]
Hajimeyou yo [The 360 zoom out around the group]

*Music Bridge* [The group gather in front of the camera. As Karen walks towards the group, the camera fall down, revealing the orange sky] 

}

The trio sit on the chair, breathe heavily. 

"It takes quite long but we finally finish cleaning the clubroom," said Towa. 

Rinko looks at few old boxes. 

'What is these boxes are?' thinks Rinko.  

Before she could pick the box, the bell rings, indicating that the first period has begin. She sighs. 

"Let's go. We still have class to go," said Rinko. 

Towa pulls Karen up as they head out.

At lunchtime, Rinko opens the each of the boxes, revealing the male performing outfits, CDs full of songs and lyrics. 'What is this?' thinks Rinko as she pulls out the outfits. 'This is performing outfits for male. Do we have a school idol here? Who?' thinks Rinko. Karen and Towa walk in. 

"Good morning," said Karen, happily. 

"What are you doing?" asked Towa. 

"Looking at previous inventories. We have extra clothes to create our performing outfits, some mixing and one piano," said Rinko. 

Towa picks up the clothes. 

"Wow, this clothes are in great quality. I can made few outfits with these," said Towa, surprised. 

"With these empty music sheets, I can compose songs for our group," said Rinko. 

"Then, let's plan for our next concert," said Karen. 

"We need something more than just concert," said Rinko. 

"How about Open House? We can practice for that," said Towa. 

"That's the good idea, Towa-chan,"said Karen.

At student council room, Shizuha and Miyuki look at Taichi that read the reports. 

"I'm sorry I gave your old clubroom to them," said Shizuha. 

"I already clear most of it. Don't worry about it," said Taichi. 

"Aren't you going to tell them?" asked Miyuki. 

"It is not of their concern. The less they know, the better," said Taichi.

Shizuha smiles.

"I understand but they will find out sooner or later," said Shizuha. 

"Right now, let's discuss about the Open House. We have a lot of preparation to do in this few weeks. We alsowill have the meeting with the chairwoman later on," said Taichi.

"I understand," said Miyuki as she and Shizuha head towards their seats

After school ends, the trio sit at their seat. 

"The first meeting of School Idol club begin. The first agenda is to recruit members," said Karen. 

"That is a good idea, Karen-chan," said Towa, excitedly. 

"How are we going to do that?" asked Rinko. 

"We make flyers and poster," said Karen. 

"Want to use the auditorium again?" asked Rinko. 

"Yes for now until we can find another location," said Karen.

Meanwhile, Chiyu sits at the bench, eating the bread. Ichie runs towards Chiyu and sits beside her. 

"The last concert was enjoyable," said Ichie. 

"Yeah, their performance has multiple colors," said Chiyu. 

"Multiple colors?" asked Ichie. She then remembers. "Oh yeah, your synesthesia. I remember you mention about it on your first day," said Ichie. 

Chiyu nods. Both of them look at the roof and sees Karen, Towa and Rinko practice their dance. 

"Wish I can join them," said Chiyu. 

"You can ask them now while they're on the roof," said Ichie. 

"I don't know, Ichie-san," said Chiyu. 

Ichie stands up. 

"Come on, Chiyu-chan. You won't know until you tried," said Ichie as she pulls Chiyu's hand.

Haruna walks out from the library, hugging a few books. She sees Ichie pulls Chiyu towards the stairs. 'Where are they going?' thinks Haruna. She follows the duo. They climbs the stairs until they arrive at the top. 

"I don't think it is still a good idea," said Chiyu, worried. 

"You always said that you want to change your personality and want to become more confident and brave. This is your chance to make your first step towards your dream," said Ichie. 

"My first step?" asked Chiyu. 

"Yes. We want to chase our dream and ever since Aimoto-sempai, Hikawa-sempai and Togetsu-sempai performance, you think that you want to become a school idol so this is your chance," said Ichie. 

Chiyu smiles and nods.

On the roof, Karen, Towa and Rinko warming up their body. The door opens as Chiyu and Ichie walk in. The trio look at them. 

"Can we help you?" asked Rinko. 

Ichie puts her hand on Chiyu's back and push her forward. Chiyu moves a few steps forward. She then takes a deep breath. 

"I..I..I want to join your club. I want to be a school idol like you," said Chiyu. 

The trio smile. 

"Sure. We welcome you to the club," said Rinko. 

Towa looks at Ichie. 

"You're welcome to join the club too," said Towa. 

Ichie smiles wildly.

"Yeah, that's will be great," said Ichie.

At the door, Haruna looks at Ichie and Chiyu walk towards the trio. 'That is the school idol group? The one that perform on stage few days ago?' thinks Haruna. She then walks back to the stairs. 

At student council room, Taichi looks at the letter about the Open Day. He sighs. 'We really need to race against time and with not so much budgets' thinks Taichi.

(Ending Song - Love You My Friends)

{

*Music Bridge* 

Sukoshi dake sukoshi dake [Chiyu, Haruna and Ichie walk together]
Jikan ii kana? [Chiyu and Haruna talk happily]
Kyou koso wa tsutaetai! [Ichie reads a book while smiles evilly]
(Dear my friends!!)

Hontou wa ne hontou wa ne [Taichi, Miyuki and Shizuha walk together]
Zutto iitakatta [Taichi listen to the song through headset]
Itsudatte arigatou. [Miyuki and Shizuha chat happily]
(Taisetsu na My friends)

Ganbaru no ga suki de [Karen, Towa and Rinko walk together]
"Makenai yo! Makenai yo!" [A white feather float on the sky]
Kasanete kitara (Go Go) koko ni ita no [Karen runs pass her group and jump, trying to reach the flower]

Kirakira tsunagatte (YES!) [The group perform on a stage]
Nijiiro ga afureru (YES!) [The group sit on the stairs.Karen,Towa and Rinku sit the middle, Taichi, Miyuki and Shizuha on above, Chiyu, Ichie and Haruna on below]
Deaeta kiseki wa nani yori takaramono [The group sing together while Taichi plays the guitar and Rinko plays piano]

Daisuki ga saite iru (YES!) [Karen holds the feather]
Bokutachi no doriimu waarudo [Other members walk towards her]
Issho ni kanaeyou [The feathers float around them]
Tobikiri no ashita e ikou! [Karen, Towa, Rinko, Chiyu, Harna, Ichie, Miyuki, Shizuha and Taichi take the feather]
Love U my friends [The group members look at the screen while smiling and holding the feather]

}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 3.1K 199
Determined to save the idol industry, our protagonist Akihiko Suzuki and the 27 idols of μ's, Aqours and Nijigasaki must save the School Idol Festiva...
84.4K 2.4K 200
The Joint Solo Live Show between µ's, Aqours and Nijigasaki was a huge success. However, Akihiko Suzuki still has to take control of the School Idol...
25.5K 818 42
What if the popular squad in school fall in love with one girl? Who will the girl choose......... Will it be a right choice for her? Warning: magulon...
3.7K 90 12
🫠 School Sweethearts 🫠 *unedited. Cover art credit: @explosiontea on Twitter