Kefla's First

Galing kay Star_Shimmering

Due to her losing against Braid for the eleventh time, Kefla challenged him to yet another duel. Refusing to... Higit pa

Kefla's First

136 1 0
Galing kay Star_Shimmering

Braid sat on his rump, staring up at the clear sky. The sky's pale blue was a little paler and the edges of the clouds were still dark enough to be inky. The wind blew through his hair, tousling it around and causing the loose strands to fall across his face and nose. The smell of the sea mixed with the scent of flowers. Birds from a mile or so away flew by, chirping amongst themselves as they did so. A small silhouette of a plane flew far over the water. It was about a mile from where Braid sat but he could clearly see the outline of its wing span. As it soared further into the distance, however, Braid lost sight of it once more.

The scenery around him was nothing special, but it made Braid relax just the same. It was soothing being able to breathe in the clean air without a cloud obscuring his vision. This day had been pretty normal. Quiet but nice, and the only thing that stood out was that there hadn't been anything to ruin this peaceful moment.

Braid can almost just stare at said peaceful sight forever and...

"Hey, punk!"

Braid hears a familiar voice coming from behind him and part of him wishes he didn't turn around to see who it was. Standing behind him, with their hands on their hips, was none other than his rival, Kefla. Kefla pound her right fist into her palm and smirked with satisfaction upon hearing her bones crack in adjustment.

"You and I have unfinished business to do." Kefla says with an evil glint in her eyes.
Braid sighed out of annoyance before standing up to face Kefla.

"Aw come on Kefla! I'm tired...I'm not in the mood to fight right now!?" Braid said, rubbing the bridge of his nose between his fingers.
Kefla laughed. Her smirk unwavering, "Hey! That last time you beat me doesn't count!"

"Yes It does—

"I don't care! I want a rematch, and I want it right here, right now!" She insisted.

Braid's blood boiled as he looked her straight in the eye, already annoyed by her childish behavior. It was at this point that she wasn't gonna take no for an answer and Braid could tell by the tone of her voice. After a moment of calming down Braid let out a tired sigh.

"Okay look. If I fight you and if I win, will you leave me alone in peace so I can sleep?" Braid asked in resignation.

Kefla smirks at the suggestion.

"Yeah! And if I win, you have to become my sparring partner. And, you have to take me out anywhere that has food, Fighters, and theme parks!" Kefla demanded excitedly.

Silence fell over the pair after his offer. Braid and Kefla stared at each other for some time before she finally spoke up again.

"What? Not interested?" She asked jokingly.
Braid blinked with a blank expression. He was silent once more and she raised an eyebrow curiously when he didn't respond immediately. After remaining quiet for a few minutes she spoke up again.

"Well? Come on! Do we have a deal?" Kefla demanded impatiently.

Braid's right brow quirked slightly.

"Soo... basically, you want me to take you out on a date?" Braid clarified.

Kefla's smirk fell and she felt flaming red heat running up her nape towards her cheeks, which confirmed what he thought.

"N-No! No!" She sputtered out quickly, "It's not a date!? We're just gonna be hanging out all day, that's all, you know bro stuff!" Kefla insisted quickly.

"Which is dating?" Braid asks skeptically, earning himself another glare from Kefla as a ball of violent green energy built up on her palm before throwing said ball at him.

Braid luckily dodged it in time while the ki ball landed on a mountain before exploding and sending dirt, rocks, and debris flying everywhere. Braid slowly turned his head to face Kefla, whose face is now even more red with both embarrassment and anger.

"Shut up, and fight me already!" Kefla demanded.

—————————————————————————-

The two fighters struggled to stand. Braid's chest rose and fell rapidly, trying to force his breathing to regulate itself and he held onto his left leg as if that would help somehow. It wouldn't. Kefla took a deep breath of her own and exhaled slowly and then stomped her left foot to ground herself, trying to keep her balance.

Both of Braid's arms and legs burned with exertion, and his entire body felt like it was one huge throbbing bruise. But what did it matter? He won once again. The victory was his.

"Kefla. Hgh huh...it's over, we're both even." Braid said, panting heavily. Kefla was still glaring at him but her expression had shifted back to one of determination.

Kefla's lips curled into a determined frown.
"No! It's not over until I say it's over!" Kefla insisted stubbornly.

Braid shook his head in disappointment. He was done talking; there was no convincing her. With all the strength he had left, Braid turned around and started forward. And with all the strength Kefla had left she started running after him.

"Hey! Do you hear me!? I said I'm not— A-Ahh!" She let out a surprised cry after running right into his side.

"Kef— H-Hey! Ahhh!" Braid shouted in surprise as he turned over his shoulder just in time to see Kefla lose her footing and fall right onto top of him.

Everything went black but Braid was still conscious. However, he felt something very soft pressed against his lips. His entire body feels as though his nerve ending were open to the air, but erotically, as if they were sensing beyond themselves. Braid's mind seemed to have been completely wiped blank due to the foreign sensation. And it was pleasant. Very pleasant.
After what seemed like a lifetime to his senses, Braid's eyes ventured open. They widened, realizing just what exactly he had been kissing. Or rather, who he had been kissing: Kefla. His rival. Yes...that sounds about right.

Kefla's eyes were just as large as his out of shock. Her face flushed pink, and the pair of them pulled away quickly. She jumped off of Braid, landing her rump on the grass, and crawled backwards hastily.

Braid bolted upright, waving his hand at Kefla in panic.

"K-Ke-Kefla! I'm so sorry! It—it was an accident I swear!" Braid stammered out.

Kefla was quiet and her mouth was opened slightly. She blinked several times before looking at Braid straight in the eyes. It didn't seem quite right because he was used to seeing a mischievous grin spread across her face. But instead Braid found a look of utter confusion as she gazed back at him.

"First; you humiliated me. Second; you mocked me, beat me in a draw but the worst thing you did was taking my first!?" She said angrily, clenching her fists tightly. The look she gave Braid told him all he needed to know about how she felt about this whole situation.

Silence eroded over the pair and Braid couldn't bring himself to say anything else. Standing back up on her feet, Kefla walks up to him. She places her index finger on his chest before looking Braid in the eye. Her glare hardens. Braid knew that look; he was familiar with that expression.

"You better not tell anyone about this. Got it!?" Kefla hissed venomously.

Braid nodded his head quickly, and she released the hold on his shirt, crossing her arms and huffing lightly in frustration and embarrassment at the same time. Braid was still sitting where he'd fallen during the whole ordeal. Kefla glanced to the ground briefly before rolling her body around, her back facing him.

"By the way...that kiss wasn't, half bad." She said casually while looking ahead, "So uh. Catch 'ya later punk."

Kefla began running down the field of grass, climbing up the grassy hill before launching herself in the air. Ascending to the skies then soars forward with a burst of her ki.
Braid sat there for several minutes in stunned silence. After a few moments his mind tried to process everything that just happened until one thought came to the back of braid's head.
'So...does that count as her winning?'

————————————————————————

A/N: Thought I write a little cute story between Kefla and OC. I was looking through old stories I've written a long time ago and thought I rewrite them. I've always liked both Caulifla and Kale, including Kefla; even if they're disliked by some fans of the Dragon Ball Super community. I'll be going now, I hope you all have a nice or night whenever you.
Take care my little shimmerings!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.9K 56 46
what happens if a human dies and goes into the sonic universe as bowser how bad can it be?
1.8K 58 4
Those who do not know the danger of wielding power will, before long, . . . . be ruled by it . . . never forget that. - Lanayru
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...