Don't leave me (xingyun)

بواسطة furinasimp0w0

Xingqiu a quiet boy who everyone loves and Chongyun a extroverted boy who loves to fight meet when the has a... المزيد

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Part 1

14 1 2
بواسطة furinasimp0w0

"Omgg xingqiu is so hott" all the girls gossop in the halls before class but xingqiu just ignored them and walked to his science class.
"alright everyone and you can see you have new seats so find them and sit down" miss. Lisa said with a calm voice. "Well i hope i have time to reas my book" xingqiu said while sitting down

After a few minutes a boy whos hair were as blue as ice eye brighter then the sun came over and sat down xingqiu cheeks turn rose red trying to get any word out finally after what felt like 1000 years he said "h-hello there my n-name is x-xingqiu whats y-yours?" with glee the blue haired boy said "hello xingqiu my name is chongyun!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4M 124K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.3M 273K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.5M 286K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
249K 24.4K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...