๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„. โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By DDOTSLVR

๏ผ ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ฑ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - ashlyn jackson and ethan reyes are no longer together nor like each othe... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ, cast & introduction
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, i look good as fuck
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, what did i do, ethan?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘, put the fucking sweater on
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’, get the fuck outside
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”, y'all finally jacking each other
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•, im his fucking girl
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–, you always look good
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—, loyal to the core
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, you never change

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“, he want you for real

1.5K 45 23
By DDOTSLVR

ashlyn woke up a few hours later, to ddot slightly shaking her arm. he was saying something to her, but her mind was still too tired to comprehend. she blinked a few times, then pushed herself up, her back now pressed against the headboard.

"jordan and raya are outside," ddot said quietly, slowly losing his patience with repeating himself. "you gotta go bruhhh."

ashlyn groaned in response, too exhausted to even leave the bed. she had accidentally fallen asleep after eating, whilst she waited for the boys to get back. she had no idea what time it was, if they were okay, nothing.

she felt dd pull the covers from onto of her, making her groan again. she finally pulled herself out of bed, grabbed her charger and walked over ddot.

"you a bitch, bye." she said jokingly, pulling him into a hug. she then walked over to dd and did the same thing, purposely walking past notti, and walked out of ddots bedroom. ddot followed behind, walking her to the car and said goodbye again.

she got into the backseat of her brothers car and sighed, he looked pissed for some reason.

"you stink," jordan said, making ash pull a face at him.

"no hello, how are you? nothing?" ash replied, mugging the older boy. "it be your own people.."

"no like for real, you stink of weed bruh."

"you do though, aj. how much you smoke?" soraya asked, she naturally had such motherly instincts over the girl.

"not that much yall, chill..." she replied, pulling her phone out of her pocket to see a message from notti.

"have you eaten?" jordan asked, looking through the mirror to look at her.

"yeah, we got wingstop." she said, noticing jordan automatically pull a confused look. "what..?"

"who bought it? cause i know ddots fat ass is not spending his money on other people's food. and dd never buys anyone shit.."

"notti.." she said quietly, already knowing the pair were going to tease her.

"awhhhh" soraya said almost instantly. "that's mad cute, he want you for real"

ash threw her water bottle at her as jordan just laughed. they pulled up outside the house to see their moms car in the drive.

ashlyn automatically felt the whole vibe in the car change. none of them liked their mom, she was never really home but when she was she made their lives miserable.

"go in and get a bag of shit you need," jordan said, opening the car door. "ray can we spend the night at yours, baby?" soraya nodded at the boy, then also got out of the car.

the three walked up to the front door, slowly unlocking it and walking in. ash began walking to her bedroom, only to be stopped by her mom standing in her way.

"oh my babyyy, where you been?" her mom asked, with an overly sweet tone. ash scrunched both her eyebrows together, and attempted to just walk around her. "ashlyn." she said, this time more stern.

"what?" ash half shouted back at her. she heard jj walking up behind her, instantly calming down.

"yo mom, we getting our shit and leaving. let aj go to her room." he said, soraya had already made it to jordan's room so she was just sat awkwardly on his bed.

"i wish you didn't call her aj, she has such a pretty name." their mom said, putting her hands on ash's cheeks.

"okay? and we wished you were here when we were kids, but you weren't. now let me go." ash said, shuffling out of her moms hands.

"and i'm sorry, i'm going to be around more." she attempted to reassure.

ashlyn just scoffed at her and brushed past her, slamming her bedroom door closed behind her. she heard jj say something back to her, but she didn't care enough to actually listen.

she quickly threw what she would need for the night into a bag, then practically ran back downstairs to jordan's car.

the three sat in silence as the drove, no one daring the break it. they were all evidently annoyed. their mom did this a lot. dissapeared for months, then would turn up and claim she was 'going to be around more' but she never was. she rarely ever stayed until the morning.

"you think she's actually gonna stay?" ash asked quietly, picking at skin around her fingers. jj shook his head at the girl. he knew ash had always been slighty naïve when it came to their mom.

"ash, she's never even home by the time we go to sleep. of course her lying ass isn't staying." he replied, trying not to take his anger out on the younger girl. he hated his mom, not even a small bone in his body could stand her.

he knew, as much as ash said she also hated her, deep down ash loved her mom. she was a teenage girl who had never experienced actual love from either of her parents, and he knew she would do anything to feel it.

ash hummed in response and finally reopened her phone, actually reading the message notti had sent her.

NOTTI.

not saying bye after i
bought u food is crazyyy

live with it

finally replied

be glad u even got one

u left ur jacket
want me to come drop it off

not at home

why

my moms back

oh
u gd?

fine

u not
where u staying

rayas
now stop interrogating me
damn
seen

ash smiled sweetly at her phone. she knew notti was worried, but he didn't have to be. everything genuinely was okay.

notti was one of the only people that knew how ash truly felt about her mom, so even after they broke up notti would make with jordan that everything was good at home.

ash layed staring at the ceiling, her back against the bed in sorayas spare bedroom. music played faintly through her airpods, until it was replaced by the sound of someone facetiming her.

she scrunched her face together once she read nottis name across the contact name. she reluctantly answered and rolled her eyes.

"whatchu want?" she asked confused. notti only ever called her for two things, dds phone was dead or he wanted head. but she was sure neither of those were the case in that moment, so she was just confused.

"how you doing?" he asked smiling down the phone, ash mugged him in response. "what?"

"you never call to ask how i'm doing, why you switching up?" she said, hiding back the smile that was fighting its way onto her face.

"i can't wonder about you no more, huh."

"no, cause normally this leads to me regretting shit notti." ash replied, flipping onto her stomach. notti smirked at her and playfully rolled his eyes.

"come onnnn," he dragged out, "i got cancelled on ashlyn, come over."

ash scrunched her face up and ended the phone, cause no way was she being a replacement for some ratty ass bitch that notti wanted to fuck.

NOTTI.

what i do now?

i'm not here so u can empty ur balls
when another bitch cancels on u
fuckin weirdo

my bad ma

u can't even handle me sooo

we both know that ain't tru

do we? 🤷🏽‍♀️

u want me to resend u our
tape orrr

child pornographyyyyy
😖😖😖😖
i'm still sixteeeeeeennnnn
illegal

like anything i do is legal

reporting ur ass

i'll really boom u

bye bye bye bye

AJ🩷 renamed 'GANG & NOTTI.' to
DDOT A BITCH

AJ🩷
bruh
ddot got me so fucked me up after my
nap i left my jacket 😖

DD🤞🏽
ain't no way u changed to gc name

DDOT🤝🏽
nah that's crazyyy

DD🤞🏽
notti definitely celebrating rn

NOTTI.
fuck u mean

DD🤞🏽
u know what i mean

AJ🩷
yall weird
anyway 🥰

DD🤞🏽
anyway ?

NOTTI.
anyway ??

DDOT🤝🏽
anyway ???

AJ🩷
yall actually alvin n the chipmunks

DD🤞🏽
i'm alvin

AJ🩷
nah ur goofy ass is simon
ddot theodore
notti prolly alvin

DDOT🤝🏽
didn't u say u had a crush on alvin
when u was younger

DD🤞🏽
HES AN ANIMAL???

AJ🩷
okayyy???
i also had a crush on
notti when i was younger
what's ur point

DDOT🤝🏽
damn

NOTTI.
oh ight

AJ🩷
fym ight

NOTTI.
nuthin

AJ🩷
u weird

𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈

nottis actually bipolar asf 😭🤞🏽

i have plans for the plot of this book so just waitttttt for it to get better 😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1K 22
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two long distance best friends are in love with each other "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
40.9K 1.8K 27
๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“ ๐๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
8K 311 6
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™™๐™จ..