This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

By Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... More

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66

Part 60

203 5 24
By Isabella714170

Third Person POV

After being at Allison's house for a couple hours, Allison and Mattheo both made their way back to Hogwarts. It was later now, but the two of them both rushed back to the common room to get ready - mostly because Allison knew that Pansy, Daphne and Molly would most likely murder her if they couldn't do her makeup and hair. The girls had planned their outfits in advance, everyone knew what colours they were going to wear - well except Allison but she knew deep down that she was probably going to wear Emerald green.

Pansy had decided that she was going to wear pink, but not a 'wow I'm a gum ball' more of a 'I'm cute and comfortable' the pink was pale but still had definition. The dress was an Empire dress, with a rose gold pendent dangling on her neck. Her heels were the same colour but had be bejewelled with rhinestones covering the the whole shoe.

Pansys makeup was extravagant, she had a pink to purple eye shadow - don't worry it was baby pink to violet- her eye liner was flawless with her wearing a light pink lipstick to match. The mascara was used to make her eyes pop, her lashes had never been so long - in her own words.

Daphne was wearing her favourite colour. BLUE. She absolutely loved blue, all shades, but she has a soft spot for light blue and royal blue. They had to be her favourite, so for the ball she decided she would wear a royal blue dress with royal blue heels, except the actual heel had gold streaks to add accent.

The dress was an A-line, leaving room around her chest for a gold necklace. Her makeup was done natural, she decided to go more basic and wear a light blue eye shadow, black mascara, and a nude lipstick. She knows that she doesn't need to dress up to impress Jake as he loves her no matter what she wears, but she still wanted to go out.

Molly was wearing a burgundy dress, I know very different from her normal black, but the other girls refused to let her wear black to a ball so she had to choose the only other colour she looks good in. The dress itself was modified A-line, it was similar to Daphnes except it didn't have straps instead it hung around her chest.

Mollys heels were also burgundy and made her 3 inches taller so she was closer to Enzo's height as their was a 6 inch height difference - not that Molly knew for sure, she just recons and 100% has not measured Enzo's height just so she knew how big of a heel to get. Her makeup was very well done, she had a dark red eye shadow but had silver glitter on top to make it shine, her lipstick was a dark red, again, to match her dress but the tone of the two colours were a very good neat match.

And Allison, her dress was gorgeous. (A/N - I know you guys know what the dress actually looks like and the heels so I'm just gonna skip past describing it and just say what makup they all have.)

Allison decided to have basic makup done, well except her eyes. Her eye shadow was done so it was an ombré affect from light green to emerald green, she also had black eye liner and black mascara on to make her eyes more noticeable. Her lips have a blood red lipstick on them to contrast the green. All in all, in Pansy's own words "you look fit, no hot, actually you know what if Mattheo hasn't knocked you up again by the end of the night, I will, I will happily knock you up"

By the end of them all getting ready, somehow the girls were ready 5 minutes before the ball was supposed to start. So the 4 girls all started to walk down to the great hall for the ball. The girls all got their when the rest of the Slytherin team was waiting for them.

Jake immediately rushed over to Daphne and gushing about how beautiful she looks, it's safe to say that Daphne was more pink then blue. Molly walked over to Enzo who was in a conversation with Mattheo, but when he turned around he saw the most beautiful woman in the world.

Pansy got asked to the ball by Blaise about 20 minutes before the girls went up to get dressed, no one actually knows why Blaise was so nervous to ask Pansy to the ball as she had told him repeatedly that she would go to the hall with someone like Blaise, she even rejected 20 boys just because she wanted to go with Blaise. So after the other 2 girls walked off she went and found Blaise who had made a pink bracelet to go with her dress, it was very cute.

Which left Allison Evergreen alone, was she nervous to go to the ball? No. Was she nervous to see Mattheo right now? Yes, yes she was. Why? Because Allison was scared that Mattheo would back out from being her date, that Mattheo would tell her she looks ugly, that Mattheo would walk away from her as soon as he saw her.

And why does she think that? Well it's simple, when she went to beauxbatons and dated her ex, he backed out from being her date at the first hall they were supposed to attended, he called her ugly when she wore an emerald green dress and only called her pretty when she wore blue, and at the last ball they went to together he took one look at her in her emerald green dress and walked away, he left her at the entrance of the ball. So it's safe to say Allison was nervous, whenever it came to a ball she got nervous for this part, the part where she sees her date.

But as soon as Mattheo caught a look of her a small, soft, sincere smile was formed on his lips as he made his way over to her. Mattheo even went out of the way to get her a beautiful silver bracelet which has 2 snakes, 1 emerald green with gold eyes, and the other being a black snake with silver eyes. The 2 snakes were facing together, their heads center meters apart but in the small gap was a heart with small writing,

Princess
Even when I'm not there
I will always be here
A.E + M.R

Mattheo placed the bracelet on her wrist and as soon as he was done Allison placed a small, but meaningful kiss onto his lips. She could of kissed his cheeks but that would of left him with lipstick and she didn't think that was fair to do that to him.

As they went into another kiss they both got rushed to stand in a line. The whole quidditch team had their date standing next to them, well there was supposed to be 10 pairs of people in the line but Mattheo and Allison both went together so there was only 9 pairs of people.

The order was simple, The seeker would be in the front as they were the main reason the game ended and the team won, the keeper is behind the seeker as they were the one to defend the posts, the beaters would be behind the keeper, the chasers would be behind the beaters and the backups/the ones who didn't play in the final game would be the last ones to enter.

But the order ended up going like this,

Allison & Mattheo
Pansy & Blaise
Hannah Abbot & Theodore
Daphne & Jake
Tracy Davies & Draco
Lisa Turpin & Jace
Molly & Enzo
Millicent Bullstrode & Marcus
Lavender Brown & Adrian

As much as the Slytherin and Gryffindor rivalry is still going on, Lavender Brown was more tehn extatic when Adrian asked her and not because she likes him. The only reason Lavender ended up going with him is because he is on the Slytherin quidditch team and that's the team that won, if Ilvermony had won she still would have gone with Adrian but wouldn't be as excited as she was right now.

And Jace, he is gay. But he hasn't come out, literally he just told his siblings a couple weeks ago and they were very supportive. To be honest in their opinions 'it doesn't concern us who you date, what concerns us is whether your happy or not. So here's our question, are you happy?' If you can't tell, it was Nova who said that.

The grand doors opened revealing the Slytherin team to walk in, Mattheo had his arm wrapped around Allison's waste to make sure she knows that he isn't going anywhere. But all Allison could think about was 2 things, 1 how does Mattheo always look so damn good in a suit? And 2 how gorgeous the great hall looked.

The hall had been decorated with green table cloths to represent Slytherin, they even had the ceiling with green snakes slithering around. Everyone on the team was in awe when they saw a photo of the whole team together about 2 weeks before the matches started.

Mattheo and Jake were in the middle holding a snitch, a small, proud smile sitting on their faces, and them two are the only normal ones in the whole photo might I add. Beside Jake was Enzo with Theodore on his back, both of their faces having a huge smile.

Beside Mattheo was Jace and Allison on his back, except this time her arms are trying to wrap themselves around Mattheo for stability, both of them laughing their heads off but looking at the camera.

Beside Theodore and Enzo was Draco, he was standing up straight but his hair had been died Neon Green to 'support Slytherin' that was his reason but the real reason was that Theodore dyed his hair that colour in transfiguration. Blaise was stood next to Jace and Allison, he was laughing and trying to keep Jace standing up as he was toppling over.

And then on the two ends was Marcus and Adrian, Marcus was next to Draco and had just had a bucket of water poured over him making him soaking wet for the photo, he stood their with a pout on his face, the culprit of this crime was Adrian who made sure he was the other side, Adrian was stood their trying to keep a straight face but was failing miserably and was overall laughing at everyone, and the fact that the 2 captains were just ignoring what's happening around them.

Within minutes the music started playing and all of the Slytherin team was rushed onto the floor to dance with their dates. The music was slow and Allison found out that Mattheo had not been practicing his dancing as all he did was step on her toes for the first half of the song, until muscle memory kicked in.

The night went smoothly, the slow dances eventually ended being replaced with rock. The Slytherins got to choose to first and last rock song of the ball, with Everlong by Foo Fighters being the first song chosen and Two Princes by Spin Doctors being the last.

Before long the ball had ended at exactly 2am, if it was up to the students it would have lasted much longer but due to the teachers wanting to sleep the ball ended up ending. Throughout the night some of the group had ended up disappearing, Enzo and Molly were the first to leave, Daphne and Jake left at around 1am, Blaise and Pansy had disappeared somewhere, even Draco left with someone who wasn't his date, and Theodore had left with Hannah Abbot.

Leaving Mattheo and Allison to walk back to the common room together, alone. They were both deciding on who's room to go back to as Molly and Enzo are most likely banging each-other as they speak and Jake and Daphne and definitely banging as-well. But the question was, in what dorms did the two couples go to? Did they go to Mollys and Jakes? Or did they go to Enzo's and Daphnes?

If Blaise and Pansy left together then they are probably in Blaise dorm, Molly and Enzo are most likely in Mollys dorm, and Jake and Daphne are most likely in Daphnes dorm as Pansy is with Blaise. Then it's safe to go to Mattheo's dorm, well let's hope.

So that's what Allison and Mattheo did, they headed to his dorm, walking through the common room they saw multiple girls crying, boys getting into fights, couples making out, it was a massive scene. When they got to the boys dormitories it was like they were walking through a brothel, walking down the hallway you could tell they boys and girls forgot to put a silencing charm on their dorm.

But eventually they reached mattheo's dorm, but they approached the door carefully, well Allison did as she doesn't really fancy seeing her brother having sex, Allison thinks that she can live her life to the fullest without ever seeing that. And she is right, I mean everyone could like their life's to the fullest if they didn't see their sibling or parents having sex.

Luckily for the both of them the room was empty, except a note that lied on Mattheo's bed with a little gift next to it. Mattheo walked over to the bed shaking his head while trying not to laugh while Allison was stood their confused as hell. Eventually she walked over to read the note and see what the gift was.

To Mattheo Riddle,
And my dear sister Allison of course,
I've decided to leave you this little gift as a meaning of "I don't want to be an uncle yet" I do believe that this is a very important and most definitely needed gift for tonight as I can tell you I am not cuming back - see what I did there. Anyway I'm not returning to the room tonight so you guys can do whatever you want, as long as it's PG13 and if you do please use my gift.

Lots of love,
The best person and brother in the world,
Jake.

As you can imagine what the gift was, you are most likely correct. Jake Evergreen had gifted his sister and his best friend a condom, but Mattheo begs that Jake got it from his draw as, how would he know what size he is?

And as funny as this was, both of the teens were... well they were horny. Neither of them have had sex in well for a couple of months. Yeah they hung out, kissed occasionally, went on dates. But they never established whether they were together or not.

That was a question running on Allison's mind every night before she went to sleep, is he going to ask me out? Yeah they dated a couple months ago but now they weren't, and it didn't seem as if anyone was going to bring it up any time soon.

But that wasn't on Allison's mind, right now all Allison could think of was kissing Mattheo, the boy beside her, the boy who had her heart. And so she did that, turning to her side she saw Mattheo looking at her. Without thinking anything of it she kissed him, pulling him down his collar.

He immediately returned the kiss, he'd be a fool not to. His hand immediately went to caress her cheek while his other hand went to the small of her back to pull her in. The kiss was euphoric, jubilant, lustful. Everything they were feeling.

Before Allison knew it she was getting backed up and laying on the bed with Mattheo on top of her. Kissing her lips but slowly making his way down to her collar bone, sucking on every patch of skin, leaving his mark. And Allison doesn't care, because she is his, and he is hers. They are each others, no one else's.

It's them against the world.

————————————————————————

- 2792 words

A/N - I'm not going to lie but this has been worked on daily since the last part was published.

I do feel like this book is going to be coming to an end soon, but not so soon. Maybe by august, and if not then it will be continue to be written until I am finished.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this part, I know the whole thing was in third person but I feel like it captured both of their emotions.

Until next time

Xoxo Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 1.9K 14
'𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
498K 10K 46
━━ ❝ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you ❞ IN WHICH... 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁 doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
16.5K 162 23
Y/N Parkinson, sister of Pansy Parkinson, joins Hogwarts in her sixth year. Uptil now she was going to Beauxbatons, because of something that happene...
292K 8.8K 66
Gabriella is an interesting student who was sorted into Gryffindor house at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Her best friend ever since fi...