The crooked man

By themadclowneye

Two curious teenagers discovers the urban legend of hollow house of the crooked man creepypasta made by me More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

8 1 0
By themadclowneye

Chapter 1: The Haunting of Hollow House

Once upon a time, in a small town nestled on the edge of an eerie forest, stood an abandoned house known as Hollow House. The townsfolk whispered that it was haunted by a malevolent spirit known as the Crooked Man.

Sam and Emma, two curious teenagers with a taste for adventure, decided to uncover the truth behind the legends. Armed with flashlights and brave hearts, they sneaked into the Hollow House one moonlit night.

As they tiptoed through the dark corridors, strange creaks and whispers filled the air. They entered a decrepit bedroom, and to their astonishment, they discovered an old diary belonging to someone named Gregory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.6K 12
حسابي الوحيد واتباد 🩶 - حسابي انستا : renad2315
1.4M 1.2K 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬' 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★✯★ "Secrets are lethal, especially when they come dripped in murder." Trinity...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
181K 8.9K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...